This kind of device revolutionized smoking the same way the car reinvented means of travel and the cellphone changed communication.

This kind of device revolutionized smoking the same way the car reinvented means of travel and the cellphone changed communication. what other technologies do we see coming in the near future that are going to cause other paradigm shifts like this?

Die For Epstein's Client List Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Die For Epstein's Client List Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Smoking is bad for the human body

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not smoking.

Don't be a gay.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

We don’t have to be one cause you already are

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>literally putting gays in your mouth

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not smoking.

Do you want to live forever?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

what? just because you're going to die one day doesn't green light you ignoring your health. some people would prefer to live their life with a clean body and mind, not wheezing at 35 because they smoked all their life

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

source: mainstream media

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not smoking.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I had one of the Vision Pro headsets for a few weeks and in 100% convinced that once the form factor is right, cell phones will look just as antiquated as a landline phone.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The form factor "being right" means it would need to be no more obtrusive than a pair of glasses and must not impede natural vision in any way, while also having enough battery life to last a full day. These things are so far out of reach that it would basically require some sort of new technology in general to achieve.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I don't think it's as far away as you think. Solid state batteries are around the corner and we already have AR glasses. With another ten years development I think it could be a reality.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I already haven't owned a monitor since 2018 and have been using various vr hmds all day long since then
      it'll hit the normiesphere eventually

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nice dildo, does it have WiFi?

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

bro that vape kinda looks like iron man avengers

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

waterpipe

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

We did that thousands of years ago moron. It’s called a hookah.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

2000ad Robohunter had a talking robot cigar called Stogie.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

And both frick up kids.
    Kids become addicted to social media around 9 and start vaping as young as 7.
    Total nicotine and attention junkies.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Kids become addicted to social media around 9 and start vaping as young as 7
      if they have shit parents

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Their parents are Millennials, so of course they are shit parents.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Millennials ruined the boat industry
          Every generation has plenty of bad parents. It's almost as if it has nothing to do with labels. It's stupid how prejudice blinds every generation and causes them to recycle the same old script.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

While that’s true, every generation fricks up their kids in new and interesting ways. The gen-x and early millennials have allowed their kids to be turned into raving narcissists by allowing them to be exposed to social media at an early age. My family does not allow any of our new generation of kids to have smart phones or tablets. We live out in the country where kids can still go outside, run around, play in the dirt, climb trees and dig holes. It’s amazing how well adjusted these kids are with that one simple trick. They don’t even care to have smart phones or tablets because we never allowed the addiction to take hold in the first place. They would rather go outside and make up games to play.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A GEN Y GTX BOX MOD with 3 USB charging ports, a Dolby Atmos ohm certified speaker, a six inch LED touchscreen that can run Android 12 apps including Genshin Impact, and a flashlight because why not you need to vape in the dark while you play on your RGB PC.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>and a flashlight because why not you need to vape in the dark while you play on your RGB PC
      My dumbphone doesn't have a flashlight so I used my vape to navigate around my flat during a power outage, LOL!

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Have fun with your pneumothorax moron

11. 3 weeks ago
    php-dude

those are slow death devices, next "revolution" of such kind be sex dolls with primitive AI "yes yes, frick me" something like that

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

disgusting

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>europoors have constant power outages and have to vape to see around the house
    nightmare

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

bro I almost forgot to vape

take a fat rippppppppp buds

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>consuming stimulants constantly so you can work and be a wagie slave
    >instead of getting high with no downsides

NGMI. Nicotine is an F tier drug

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

weed makes me too lazy i just sit there thinking about all the things i want to do instead of just doing them. just drink tea instead

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

mix it with caffeine

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

weed makes fapping 100 times better but the paranoia during onset is torture

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What do you get paranoid about

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>https://gwern.net/nicotine

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>OMG DUDE WEED LMAO
      >THERE'S NO DOWNSIDES TO IT WEED IS THE MAGICAL CURE LMAO
      >OMG GETTING HIGH WITH NO DOWNSIDES LMAO
      Frick off and have a nice day you subhuman trash. I hope this device burns out your dopamine receptors more than just smoking straight weed so you become a zombie without weed like the rest of your disgusting ilk.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>This kind of device revolutionized smoking the same way...
    You have to be over 12 (mentally too) to post here

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

sex robots will reinvent women

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Proper AI waifu simulation where you chat with her like you would with real people over Whatsapp, and she sends you perfect selfies and support messages so you feel loved.

The tech is already there, just the fine tuning is still lacking. A few more years and it'll be perfect!

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It tastes good. Especially the Marlboro flavor from some biker Florida shop. But the whole thing is moronic, you gotta keep changing and replacing parts constantly, it's a chore. And the liquids can leak if you have a shit vape, or maybe all vapes have that problem. Cigarettes can also be a chore to buy periodically bu that's a once every couple of weeks thing. I quit both anyway, feels good to be free from nicotine addiction, though sometimes I think I miss the cocaine-like high the thing gives you, and the excuse to sit down and breath. But the ability to stay in a single place for hours without needing a fix is wonderful.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

if nicotine gave you a high, you were never addicted and at most smoked a cig or two a week loser.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What a poser, kys

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>projection

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I smoked 30 packs of cigarettes every 2 weeks. I actually know how it is to be 100% addicted to it. I had to smoke every 20-30 minutes to get a fix. After a week of smoking you don't feel them but there is a high/effect that is like a stimulant. When you stop smoking you see the difference. Anyway, it's not worth it. It's better to be able to stay stationary, it's like being able to breath underwater or some other superpower like that. I still need something to do my life is terribly bland, I don't know what to do

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Have sex. Jk, you’ll never get any.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I have 0 interest in sex. I miss lsd and weed mostly but I can never trust them again. I need to make and control my own fun

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

budo

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

vapin is dope

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Pods are for morons, RDA all the way gay

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

RTA*

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sexbots.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I really hate these things
      sometimes I read normal images and my brain produces this garbage, having the deliberately fricked ones lying in wait adds a whole new layer of complexity to life

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Vaping is peak Reddit behavior.

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>be 35
    >never smoked
    >tried one of the Zyn pouches
    >felt high as hell
    No wonder you homosexuals are addicted to nicotine.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *