This might just be the best car ever made.

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

I see no Gozirra.

2. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

>audi
    close but no cigar

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

>close but no cigar
      Both wrong.
      The visceral but refined, NO FRICKING IPAD IN THE wienerPIT Driver's Car (for the Family)

p.s. If you weren't old enough to drive this when new (or born) then stfu

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Good color. Drives like a pig.

Sounds good. Drives like a pig.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

>Drives like a pig.
          You're not a real driver.
          This thing, in the hands of the right person, could embarrass ANY ICE car today.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/BMGqPck.jpg

>close but no cigar
      Both wrong.
      The visceral but refined, NO FRICKING IPAD IN THE wienerPIT Driver's Car (for the Family)

p.s. If you weren't old enough to drive this when new (or born) then stfu

Ugly. Slow. Gay.
      wagons are GAY as FRICK
      vws are GAY as FRICK

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

>Troll Zoomer uncloaked

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

>grandpalet hipsterlet slowgaylet confirmed

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

killet yourselflet

• 4 months ago
        sage

Why don't you fricking have a nice day. Out of all of DA history your "ugly slow gay" shit is the absolute worst thing that happened to the board. Stop posting for frick's sake.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

I was so jealous I nearly ran away.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

These are great but they do have some electrical gremlins. Frickin gm man

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

>GM
      >best car ever made

Le mayo

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/RVNKiTv.jpg

lol
      LMAO even

https://i.imgur.com/moIND0O.jpg

you seem to have posted the wrong picture

https://i.imgur.com/hHqnbzQ.jpg

>not the smug one with a V10
      close but go back a dozen years.

https://i.imgur.com/2SOaxme.jpg

I'd personally rather have an E 63 S Wagon, but that's just me.

https://i.imgur.com/AL8aXma.jpg

lol

Nice try, queers.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

>recirculating ball steering
        V8 VF > V8 E39

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

I'm sad this is kill. Had covid not happened they would have made a CT4 wagon for the Euros and the US would have also got the new CT6 but built in the US. Both would have had V versions. What could have been.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Except, you’re wrong.

Because THIS is the best car ever made.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Aren't those the same car under the skin?

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/lmEdNcj.jpg

Except, you’re wrong.

Because THIS is the best car ever made.

https://i.imgur.com/4iE1mRX.jpg

>audi
          close but no cigar

Same car with different styling.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

I think realistically they’re similar, but not identical. The CTS is based on the Sigma platform which apparently has some shared parts with the Zeta platform that the VE and onwards Commodore used.

Realistically I would have either of them in my garage happily.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Americans preferred the sedan over the wagon V and the coupe V. Really says alot about the new car buyer market, doesn't it?

3. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Why don't Audis hold their value?

The last Audi that could be considered an asset was made half a century ago and before that it was another half century when they made cars worth money on the auction block, the Horch line.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

>Why don't Audis hold their value?
      Because they're ugly, slow, and gay. And dispensable. Commodity bullshit for soccermoms and slowgaylets. The nazi lexus if you will.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Luxury cars are status symbols. A CPO luxury car has no status left. Plus this shit is living under the hood.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

>A CPO luxury car has no status left.
        Why do "normies" "seethe" if you have one then?

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Those exhaust headers pointing towards the camera, so that means, this timing chain set up is facing the firewall, WTF Audi

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

just vw things

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

They've been doing it for the better part of two decades now.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Its funny how people don't bat an eye over belts but make them chains and all of the sudden everyone loses it

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Serpentine belts aren't on the gearbox side of the engine and don't run over guides that like to break randomly.
            Those chains are basically pulling serpentine belt duty too, driving the AC compressor and power steering pump. Only the alternator is driven off the front of the engine.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

oh sweet summer child...you don't yet know...

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Serpentine belts aren't on the gearbox side of the engine and don't run over guides that like to break randomly.
            Those chains are basically pulling serpentine belt duty too, driving the AC compressor and power steering pump. Only the alternator is driven off the front of the engine.

No... dude... is the water pump encased in the back of the engine?

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

No, it's near the front, driven off a jackshaft from that gearbox you see on the lower left that also drives the oil pump.
            No need to pull the engine for that, just remove the entire front clip:

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

That engine is from the R8, I'm pretty sure you have to drop the engine.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

That 4 chain layout was first introduced in the B6 S4/C5 Allroad and subsequently made its way to every Audi V engine, from V6 to V10.
            Pretty much everything is an engine-out job on an R8.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

Could be wrong but I believe it's a twin turbo, so the headers point forward to reach the turbos before going down and back.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

You're wrong, that's the flywheel side of the engine.
            Older Audis packaged their turbos right near the block, current ones use a "hot V" with the turbos between the banks.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Audis are part of the luxury car sphere which, unless it is a Lexus, is bought by those that cannot or will not take care of their cars, leading to them developing a reputation of being money sinks in the used market and tanking their value. Audi in particular drops down even further as the cars are not built as well as Mercedes (even modern Mercedes) and BMW

4. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Too low, you wanna scrape every driveway into every parking lot? You wanna seriously damage the underbelly of your vehicle because of a road dip? It's almost perfect but it's not... a crossover.

5. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Seethe that you missed out on some of the (objectively) BEST Driver's cars ever made.
    80's + 90's.
    iPad gay.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

kek wagons are GAY as FRICK i'm not missing out on anything. One of my dailies is a '90s car lol and the next car I'm looking to get is an '80s car
      LOL @ ipads

6. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Urus is faster and more baller and you can drive off road
    Modern Audis are rice so you might as well have a lambo badge
    Get an AMG if you want a subtle wagon

7. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

lol
    LMAO even

8. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

ROFL

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

WHERE DO THEY PUT ALL THE WEIGHT?!

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Steel *thickness* and grade would be my best guesses.
        Especially Frame and panels.
        In addition, engine block (iron or aluminum)
        I'm just grasping at straws here, without any empirical data it's impossible to answer.

9. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Holy frick, it's ugly.

10. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

The official car of angry Autobahn tailgaters.

11. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

you seem to have posted the wrong picture

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Holy fricking shit. You have posted this boring looking pedmobile for a month. We get that you like it. It's probably nice to drive but this is so cringe at this point. Your whole personality is this car and you're on an anonymous website. Just at least take a different photo ffs

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Holy fricking shit. You have posted this boring looking pedmobile for a month. We get that you like it. It's probably nice to drive but this is so cringe at this point. Your whole personality is this car and you're on an anonymous website. Just at least take a different photo ffs

Thank you for saying what we all wanted to say but not brave enough to.

12. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

>whole front end is plastic
    >engines plastic
    >McDonald's on every single model in all of the brands history
    >auto only
    >eggshit
    You're a crackhead and a ricer.

13. 4 months ago
    Anonymous
  14. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

That'll be 250k plus tip, tyvm

15. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

I'd like one of these, thanks.

16. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

>not the smug one with a V10
    close but go back a dozen years.

17. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

I'd personally rather have an E 63 S Wagon, but that's just me.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

bad bait

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

>E 63 S Wagon
      Lawl

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Anon I don't know what you think you're proving posting these things. They're station wagons, they're not going to be light. You're probably not going to find any station wagon, anywhere, that comes in under two tons.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous
          • 4 months ago
            Anonymous

that's a shooting brake, not a station wagon

18. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

The 200 series Sahara is arguably the peak of human civilisation, let alone the peak of automobile manufacturing.

19. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

You've obviously never driven cross-country in a Mark VIII or fourth-generation Grand Marquis.

20. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

lol

21. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

only if it has tall tyres

22. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

>magically disappears 1 year after the new rs6 is released
    the best car ever made can only be a car that is still around 10 years after it was sold.
    in fact if you claim not only for a reliable car but the best car ever made, just look at ford transit.
    it should be around fricking 50 years after release. what do you think how long the electrics of this flying licing room will last? 12 years?

23. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Somebody here is missing the whole point of Station Wagons.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

>having sex in your car

Gross. If I want an adventure with a girl I'll frick her out in the park behind the bushes. I'm not getting cum all over my car.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

>claims to be an enthusiast
        >doesn't cum in his car

It's one or the other, bub.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

I believe in keeping my car clean. Have YOU ever tried to clean up cum? Because I have, it's not as easy as you'd think. That shit stains deep, it's a pain in the ass to get it out of fabric and upholstery.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

I have this thing called a "towel" in my car. It's there in case I get wet when it's raining, or have to clean myself up after a roadside repair. Or if I have sex in it. I figured this little life hack out in the bench seat in high school days with my old truck

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Leather or vinyl seats are wipe clean, do you have a velure fetish?
            🙂

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

gay.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

That's all good too.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

>I'm not getting cum all over my car.
        I'm going to cum in your car.

24. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

The first few generations were brilliant. You had loads of power and you could put big suitcases in the back and skis on the roof and go off for a weekend in the Alps

Now they're driven by people who own kebab shop chains in mid sized German towns. They're horrible. If you want a big estate car get an Alpina

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

>Alpina

OP is not in his 50s yet

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

lmao i don't think kebab shop owners are buying new RS6. Maybe some 300k km ones at the most.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

>You had loads of power and you could put big suitcases in the back and skis on the roof and go off for a weekend in the Alps

Whats wrong with this RS6? does it lack power? can you not just put suitcases in the back and skis on the top and go to the Alps like before?

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

His gripe is probably is that it's so expensive and luxurious that nobody is actually going to do anything with it. As someone who skis a lot I will say that you almost never see anything like that used for it, Audi sport wagons that is. The new and old money rich have land rovers, escalades, and large german SUVs, and the middle class drive dreadful asian crossovers or regular pickups.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

>His gripe is probably is that it's so expensive and luxurious
          Previous RS6s were pretty much this as well when you factor in inflation.

I think the problem is modern cars have lost their unique speciality or functionality, everything has become a "jack of all trades", you want a crossover that will keep the wife happy and the kids safe while going like stink when put your foot down? X3M. You can have the functionality of an M3 and the shape/practicality of an X3 to blend in the Jones's. The RS6 is losing popularity for this reason, back then there was no such thing as a performance crossover or an CUV, the whole idea was uncomprehensible up until now.

25. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

I would agree but I think the Allroad version is cooler. It'd be even cooler if you could option the infotainment with physical buttons instead of the lame touchscreen only design.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

This anon gets it, allroad is best family car, BUT, it's too expensive, especially in top trim and it had only fricking touchscreens everywhere

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

IIRC the versions they sell to police agencies can be ordered with conventional buttons because they need to be able to put custom parts in, but I've only literally ever seen one pic of it, it was a police car in Spain or some Latin American country.

26. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Since we're on the topic, have this fully objective and correct list.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

how tf is a fabia D tier and golf F tier

they are the same wagon. the golf even has 300hp R AWD model.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Because it looks like shit and you apparently didn't read the text at the top.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Not current anymore, do it again.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

I know anon but frick.
        Also S tier would be empty, probably.
        I'll see what I can do.

what about the Taycan Cross Tourismo? 2025 update is getting over 900hp in boost mode.

The list is old, didn't exist yet. Also bhp isn't relevant in this list.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

what about the Taycan Cross Tourismo? 2025 update is getting over 900hp in boost mode.

27. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

>no V10
    Not even the best A6

28. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

I see a few Alltracks in my neighborhood. I think they're kinda neat even though they have no real offroad ability.

29. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Is that the RS6 or RS4? I can't tell. Actually it doesn't matter, they both have known engine issues, are pigfat and understeer like b***hes when trying to make progress. Buy a lighter car anon.

30. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

is the v60 polestar phev that bad? as long as I stay away from the turbocharged+supercharged grenade engine?

31. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Alright, updated tier list.
    Yes the S tier is empty. Both the CLS Shooting Brake and the Panamera Sport Turismo aren't in production anymore, and there's nothing as grand and good looking being made currently.
    added some (not all) asian manufacturers and added off road variants to underline how shit most of those are.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Those are cars, not estates, and most of them are GAY as FRICK

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

found the american

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

"Estate" is what the rest of the world calls a wagon, newfriend

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous
          • 4 months ago
            Anonymous
    • 4 months ago
      Anonymous

>c-class above 3-series
      >V90 and 308 above Superb
      >CLA? 508?
      Why? They are completely unremarkable
      Rest of the list is OK though

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

>putting the fwdshit above the few, the proud, the remaining RWDs

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

reading comprehension

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

>is a homosexual
          >only retort is "reading comprehension" when no amount of readding his homosexual post would justify fwd generic normal shit over some of the few remaining rwd wagons in existence

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

it's a VISUAL tier list you utter fricking moron

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

A big problem with this board is Europeans, who mostly don't even own cars, making shit like this because they spent too much time on Forza and other driving sims, and then ranking their abysmal quality and durability garbage (volvo is literally just a chink brand) above actual reliable top tier cars like the Corolla. Then out of autistic rage, they have to include an American car in the bottom tier.
      There are no good cars from Europe. Even the best shit like a lambo or M5 or a porsche is overpriced trash compared to a standard everyman Corvette that spanks it 10 times out of 10 in literally every fricking metric.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

>AAAA I HATE EUROPEANS SO MUCH
        isn't that the wrong way around?
        try to hold in your autism next time

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

you have never seen a volvo in real life mutt

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

Black person there are literally multiple Volvo factories in the US

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Why would you include the Impreza, a hatchback, when Subaru is best known for their wagon, the Outback? And they also offer the Levorg in some markets.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

because you're too quick to jump to conclusions without doing any research to find out the impreza comes in a wagon variant, and the outback is a crossover.

32. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

90s audio are cooler

33. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

i dont know what the current best new car is but im convinced its somewhere in the audi/porsche/bentley lineup

34. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Recalled

35. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

>can't do a half sideways sidewalk park without curbing one of the wheels
    >rips off its front splitter at the first sight of snow or standing water over 2 inches
    YEah sure great car. I mean it looks pretty nice and I've heard it's quick in a straight line but these cars needing to be driven as careful as a low-slung ferrari while performing the most menial of utiltarian tasks doesn't screm 'best ever' to me.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *