This truck could save America. it could solve every single problem America has. Homelessness, runaway inflation.

This truck could save America.

it could solve every single problem America has. Homelessness, runaway inflation. Drug addiction. All solved with the IMV 0 flatbed truck.

Is it pretty? No. Is it desirable? Not really. But that doesn't change how powerful it is.

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

those rims look like censors in jav

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i think they ARE censored. dunno why though. maybe something slightly anti-semitic etc. etc.

2. 2 months ago
    p

The only thing that can save America is Trump leveraging threats of trade war against China.
    Environmentalism doesn’t work, not unless one nation has complete global oversight.
    >bus with a lift kit to the rescue

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Holy shit keep Milhousing the newbie, but shut the frick up on any other subject you fricking moron. Every time I read one of your non newbie-related posts it's a disaster of mental illness and ignorance.

• 2 months ago
        p

Seethe harder libtard LMAO

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>implying
          If I was a liberal I would be extremely suited to fruitlessly debate that subhuman moron.

• 2 months ago
            p

Most liberal response possible congrats DUMMY LMAO

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Shut the frick up prezo go fight against the libs somewhere else. Milhouse is still on the loose and you're here exposing your stupidity, and reminding everyone why we used to filter your trip.

I'm not saying it "magically makes them disappear". What I'm saying is acting like you're confined to do it for the rest of your life by some imaginary forces, and using that an excuse to sit around b***hing is just top tier stupid and you have no right to complain if this is you.
            [...]
            You and I both know you don't own a home on $18/hr. And if you do, then that dismantles your entire stance.
            Yes, living life means taking risks. Or don't, and keep doing what you have been - and see how much further that gets you.
            Does debt suck? Yeah, it does. You know what sucks more? Being 40 and making the wage of a teenager.

>you're confined to do it
            >using that an excuse
            >sit around b***hing
            Still stuck on individual feelings lmao.

• 2 months ago
            p

Nobody filtered me newbie now move along with ur liberal propagandas darkie

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The fastest way to fix the drug problem is to put them down humanely like stray dogs.
    Stop feeding the wildlife.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

how ddoes the truck solve drug addiction

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>it could solve every single problem America has.
    EVERY single problem the yanks have?
    Including......those ones?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yes, the IMV0 WILL kill the israelites

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Explain how a car, any car, could solve drug addiction across any region the size of a country.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why are there slide threads on DA of all places

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Living in your car is still being homeless and merely a bandaid over the spiraling cost of housing, not a proper fix like dissolving Blackrock and others like them and putting a limit to the number of homes one person can be tied to (and remember, corporations are legally people in this crony capitalist shithole)

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

if you dont like it then leave, commie

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

that costs a shitload too you uneducated frickwit, I'm stuck here with you morons constantly falling for propaganda and voting against your own interests and that's by design

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>muh capitalism sucks
          >is poor
          Many such cases. Sad!

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

wow great retort homosexual. no wonder you're losing.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

rent free lmao
          >a house divided against itself cannot stand

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Shit like housing is a real problem and all you have to offer is "if you don't like it leave". Go back to crying about trannies moron.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If I tell you that the crazy cost of housing is caused mostly by israeli speculative investment in real estate, and the fractional reserve lending system that typical people use to buy houses on mortgage, would you consider that maybe it's an actual problem?

Not a problem if you make any sort of real money
            It's nobody's fault or problem but your own that you make $50k a year

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ignorance must be bliss

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>living in a literal crab bucket is fine because I'm on the upper side of the bucket
            It's messages like that that made me understand the meaning of expressions like "goycattle".

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>just make more money bro
            Kekin idiots

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

In this day and age with how easy it is to make money and how everything can be turned into a side hustle, you really have to be a lazy bastard to not be doing so.
            There's something to be said about if you want something, you work towards it.

Let me just walk on down to the job store for a job. Since high paying jobs are so abundant. I'll just make $1,000,000 a month. Easy money.

If that's truly your understanding of how the world works then you need to go back to college. And while you're at it, maybe this time don't earn a liberal arts degree and major in something that earns you a livable wage.

>living in a literal crab bucket is fine because I'm on the upper side of the bucket
            It's messages like that that made me understand the meaning of expressions like "goycattle".

If by crab bucket you mean a home that I bought, then yeah sure, the water is nice up here.
            The fact of the matter is if you acknowledge the fact home prices only go up then you're an outright idiot to not buy one. People will sit here and go "but what if the market crashes?" Guess what moron? It's crashed half a dozen times over the past 60 years - and wouldn't you know it, not only did the prices rebound, but they soared to higher values, every single time.
            You can either play the game or not: but you don't get to sit on the sidelines, b***h about the score and wonder why you're not getting ahead.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Hey, society! Did you hear? Quit every single job in society and only do jobs that make more money. We will ALL be so rich and can ALL buy all the things.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So what you're saying is you chose to be a cashier because of the greater good
            Get a frickin load of this guy

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What I'm saying is. You want society to collapse so everyone can just make more money bro.
            It's almost as if there should be a livable wage paid to every one. Maybe we call it "minimum wage". And this should correlate with the cost of living and inflation.
            But nah. Your idea is better. Just make more money bro

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Minimum wage was never supposed to be a livable wage. If it was there would be no reason to progress in life.
            Sorry real life is hard.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So what you're saying is you chose to be a cashier because of the greater good
            Get a frickin load of this guy

Holy fricking shit you're so dumb. Stick to talking about trucks, because it's truly embarrassing to read your goythink.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Okay well when you make $100k a year from wrangling carts at grocery outlet you come and let me know. Something tells me thats not gonna happen but if you insist, keep waiting around and hoping - because thats done so much good for you already. But until then, like I said, you can either play the cards dealt to you or you can sit back and stay quiet.
            Shit in one hand and hope in the other.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>just simply make more money bro
            That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It is how it works, you should be able to get a higher wage if you are worth literally anything. Working for 10 dollars an hour doing unskilled shit is not something to be doing if you value yourself.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

How do you think it does? Just rains out of the sky? No wonder you're so moronic.
            Again, nobody's fault but your own that you don't. Nobody is forcing you to stay on your current career path.
            See when normal, functioning adults realize they can't make money off something, they change their lifestyle. Crazy how that works, huh?

So lets plan this out
            Let's say I make $18/hr at my current job. I would $28/hr tho.
            Where do I go and what do I do to accomplish this?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

How do you think, dumbass? You figure out what pays your target wage; balance out what kind of job you can live with/what you want to do, and what work is available; what's required to land a position like that, then work to put yourself in that spot. If the work you want doesn't line up with what's available - tough breasts, you need to make a call between doing the same shit you have been (which clearly isn't working) or making a sacrifice or two. If it requires a certification, earn it; there's 100 ways to do so. If it requires experience you don't have, earn it. If that requires temporarily taking a step back for a year or two? Suck it up, because you'll end up in a better position than what you once were in.
            It's not frickin rocket science. Sorry reddit. has convinced you otherwise.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So my options are to go into a large amount of debt and go to part time pay to do training for a job that may not exist.
            Or quit my job entirely to do training at likely less less pay.
            Both scenarios I will lose my house and become homeless and in debt.
            Good choices there

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I bought a home I couldn't really afford and painted myself into a corner
            people like you are why 2007 happened

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>what are savings

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>18/hr
            >savings
            Hahahahahaha

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

live within your means. sell your home before the bubble pops first and foremost. or else you'll be really sorry then.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I am living within my means. I even bought my home in 2017 before the bubble. It's 1 mile to work. I walk to work most of the time. I eat vegetables because I can't afford meat. I never turn on the heat or AC. I have no pets. I rarely drive. My only excess is internet for entertainment. Which I use a solar panel and a battery to run.
            Frick off with pretending to know how I run my life

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Jesus Christ dude. Take on some debt learn a trade, certification, WFH online job, degree, advance your life for your own sake and your families sake.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Frick off

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You gotta spend money to make money, spend it on good shit that will make a return higher than interest and it’ll work out. It is risky but you gotta do something before your tenuous hold falters on what you have.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

then you can't afford the home you have. if I bought a lamborghini and 90% of my paycheck went towards owning it to the point i own nothing else but I still kept $5 at the end of my paycheck then that's not living within my means. other anon is right you just cant accetp the fact you are in a spot you shouldnt be an need to make a change.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's under 50%
            Stop pretending to know how I live my life

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Community college nursing certification
            CDL
            Literally any trade

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

These don't pay more in my area and are saturated beyond belief. My daughter is doing community College nursing and expects to get $14/hr to start
            My buddy drives gravel trucks locally and makes $20/hr but is laid off most of the year.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Stop living in the fricking armpit of Mississippi then. Even in flyover shitholes new RNs can make $30

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>just lose you're job, home, and everyone you know to start over somewhere else with nothing
            Oh ok

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Unironically yes. You live in a crab bucket because you are in a third world shithole with no prospects. If you want a better life then you have to go somewhere where a better life is possible.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Why is selling your home and downgrading not a possibility? You said it yourself, you bought it before the price jumped

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>house worth $300k
            >pay off $100k in mortgage
            >every house in area is $300k
            >end up with higher interest rate and payment
            No thanks
            Not to mention closing costs and moving costs and blah blah

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Then don't buy another house you imbecile. Get a fricking apartment and reduce your costs. DOWNGRADE not make a lateral move.
            Holy mother of god you are helpless.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Renting costs more than my mortgage.
            You need to pull your head out of the sand

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Regard

Unironically yes. You live in a crab bucket because you are in a third world shithole with no prospects. If you want a better life then you have to go somewhere where a better life is possible.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>guys help how do I get out of this situation
            >get a myriad of answers on the steps you should take
            >hmmm no I don't like it, that doesn't sound comfy
            Literal wagie mentality. It's appalling you have a child.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

How do you think it does? Just rains out of the sky? No wonder you're so moronic.
            Again, nobody's fault but your own that you don't. Nobody is forcing you to stay on your current career path.
            See when normal, functioning adults realize they can't make money off something, they change their lifestyle. Crazy how that works, huh?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Okay shut the frick up homosexual. We get it, you either think a society where everyone is a highly paid professionnal can survive, or you're a pathetic "darwinist" homosexual. No need to continue this sad excuse of a discussion. We can go back to OP's topic.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Don't get pissy with me because you don't like hard truth.
            What you're saying is its impossible for anyone to make anything higher than their first paycheck. Which is stupid as hell and flat out incorrect.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No moron. I'm saying there's no point discussing macroeconomics with a Black person incapable of thinking in term of complete systems. Also it's evident you have no education in economics except for -maybe- the house Black person's manual.
            Even this frogposter

https://i.imgur.com/zrZGNgK.jpg

[...]
            [...]
            The functioning of society requires that some people work undesirable, shit jobs that nobody wants to do. These positions are filled with structural violence. I.e., you either starve on the streets or you get in the wage cage.

Telling someone to find another job doesn't magically make these positions disappear.

is capable of seeing the big picture. have a nice day and let's go back to topic.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It is how it works, you should be able to get a higher wage if you are worth literally anything. Working for 10 dollars an hour doing unskilled shit is not something to be doing if you value yourself.

The functioning of society requires that some people work undesirable, shit jobs that nobody wants to do. These positions are filled with structural violence. I.e., you either starve on the streets or you get in the wage cage.

Telling someone to find another job doesn't magically make these positions disappear.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm not saying it "magically makes them disappear". What I'm saying is acting like you're confined to do it for the rest of your life by some imaginary forces, and using that an excuse to sit around b***hing is just top tier stupid and you have no right to complain if this is you.

So my options are to go into a large amount of debt and go to part time pay to do training for a job that may not exist.
            Or quit my job entirely to do training at likely less less pay.
            Both scenarios I will lose my house and become homeless and in debt.
            Good choices there

You and I both know you don't own a home on $18/hr. And if you do, then that dismantles your entire stance.
            Yes, living life means taking risks. Or don't, and keep doing what you have been - and see how much further that gets you.
            Does debt suck? Yeah, it does. You know what sucks more? Being 40 and making the wage of a teenager.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I do in fact own a home at $18/hr. Doesn't change the fact that you're a moronic monkey and want me to ruin my life in order to MAYBE, just POSSIBLY get hired at a higher pay job. Assuming that job even exists and that they would even hire me after I've lost everything and ended up homeless, filthy, and in debt that I can't repay. Because I threw it all away for an imaginary, magical job. Cuz jobs like that just fall from the sky right? It's just that east. Why doesn't everyone do it?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Who said anything about imaginary? I'm not proposing you get a degree in underwater basket weaving in hopes that market might someday blow up, I already pointed out you need to regard labor statistics in order to make a solid plan. If you pulled your head out of your ass for 10 seconds you would realize that, but no, that's too hard for you.
            But yeah, youre right, if I was that stupid I would be worried people would hire me too.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Again, it has nothing to do with you, me, or any individual worker. It has to do with the system.
            Responding to the concerns of wagies with "just get a better job lol" misses the entire point. Any individual wagie may be able to escape serfdom, but not wagies as a whole.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>it's the MAN keeping me down, man!
            >rips bong

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous
          • 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>just earn 100k bro
            Yeah if everyone could earn that it wouldn't be worth much. And at that point the average house would be 2m anyway.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

it already isn't worth that much, where have you been for the last 4 years my guy?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So people complaining about the cost of living have a point and aren't just whining?
            Glad we agree.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Minimum wage was never supposed to be a livable wage
            The frick are you talking about? Minimum wage hasn't changed since 2009. Back then you could effectively live on that if you were full time. Most full time back then was $10/hr though.
            Today however. $7.25 may as well be nothing. Most employers won't hire full time to avoid paying insurance costs. So all the $10/hr jobs are part time and even if it was full time, they can't survive on that.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If I tell you that the crazy cost of housing is caused mostly by israeli speculative investment in real estate, and the fractional reserve lending system that typical people use to buy houses on mortgage, would you consider that maybe it's an actual problem?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

rent free lmao
        >a house divided against itself cannot stand

[...]
        Not a problem if you make any sort of real money
        It's nobody's fault or problem but your own that you make $50k a year

you are an actual moron lmao

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Just import one

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

And how do you plan to do that?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Ship one from Japan or SEA
        >Pay the 1000€ or so import tax
        >Pay the 100€ registration fee
        >Pass inspection and get EU plates on the spot
        That easy

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>European
          immediately disregarded

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Oh yeah because they can import any car they want, unlike Americans

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>This truck could save America.
    Toyota already dominates the midsize market, and that's about as small as most American buyers are willing to tolerate. Do you think Toyota didn't do research on this?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>American buyers
      You mean American politicians.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>you vil live in ze podtruck

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

if people cant afford a home they cant afford that. fricking moron.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You think this costs several hundred thousand dollars?
      To that effect people CAN afford homes, but zoomers convinced themselves otherwise because they think you have to pay for them in full, in cash.
      >b-but muh debt
      People have had to get loans for homes for the better part of 40 years now. Grow up and get with the times.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>better part of 40 years
        Longer than that.
        People love to meme "back in the 60s homes were only $20,000!" while conveniently omitting the fact that's equivalent to nearly $200k today, in a time where the average individual income was only about $35k once adjusted for inflation.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>be poor
    >blame everybody else for it
    Like pottery

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

|
      |>
      |
      |

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Let me just walk on down to the job store for a job. Since high paying jobs are so abundant. I'll just make $1,000,000 a month. Easy money.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

a body on frame truck for less than $20k? next thing you're going to tell me is that Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is back on TV

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

DA financial advice
    >leave your job
    >Lose everything you've worked for
    >leave your family and friends
    >go into debt with schooling
    >live in a place that's more expensive than what you had before
    >MAYBE you'll hired on somewhere for money money
    >POSSIBLY if you move across the country
    >all while having no income or prospects
    >probably doing a job you hate in a location you hate
    >probably with higher cost of living
    >will take you 30 years to regain everything you already had before you started this journey.
    >plus another 10 years to be Debt free again.
    It's just that easy bro.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Imagine being this salty that you worked yourself into a dead end lmao no wonder you can't get ahead you blame everyone for your problems

So people complaining about the cost of living have a point and aren't just whining?
      Glad we agree.

more liveable than 18 dollars and hour. that's what 40k a year?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

OR
      >skip school
      >get a job at a place you can grow and learn
      >refine you MARKETABLE SKILLS
      >stay in the same industry for 20 years
      >make healthy six figures
      >BUT yes you live in a place you probably hate
      >save your money as much as possible
      >don’t become a consooooomer
      >find a job in a place you like
      >make less money than you used to but happy and have solid financial foundation to buy house and homeschool kids
      >be happy again

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You do understand you can apply for jobs with higher capacity for growth right? You don’t just up and leave without a plan unless you are a complete idiot. Find a decent company that will take you on and train you. They want decent people and are willing to work with you and give you skills.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Boeing is real good for this, which is probably what Silly McNilly over here should do. If you have 10 years experience doing something like machining or general mechanic work, nearly every time they'll pass you up for people with little to no experience so they don't have to "re-train" you and work against your old habits. Also the IAM union is great for getting certified in literally anything you want. The structured pay scale isn't as fast as most people want ($1 raise every year+COLA for 6 years, then you get a massive bump) but it's because they're investing in you long term, and you can move to a new position regardless after 1 year. There's also a very good chance you will be offered a promotion of sorts before that 6 years is up.
        People meme on Boeing a lot these days - and the vast majority of it is rightfully deserved, it's taken a serious fall from grace over the past 20 years - but it's still a great opportunity for a lot of people to get on their feet and switch career paths.
        I started at $18/hour back in 09 as a mechanic, within a year I was managing for at like $25. Still with the company as a mechanical engineer and cleared $180k last year. This year I'm on track for well over 200. I could very easily move up higher if I wanted but the opportunities are slim outside more management, and I'll gladly avoid that.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Boeing is great if you want to be unemployable in any real engineering organization.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

None of the 20+ people I've known who have left have had a single issue, hell my good friend just left early last year because Microsoft offered him a similar position with a 25k pay bump

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *