The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>everyman’s car
    delusional

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I have one. It is, indeed, perfect.

It's the same price as gr corolla, type r, golf r etc. The OP didn't mean that it was cheap, just that it wasn't pretentious

>Why
      Jews

homosexual
      [...]
      [...]
      based

Based

Yeah I feel like anyone with sense would upgrade the tires, brakes, suspension first thing on a classic car, if they weren't dedicated to keeping it stock

I upgraded the factory bilstein shocks after 20 years to comfort oriented coil overs. Feels amazing. Don't even need to change any bushings, I don't think

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Have you even sat in one, the interior is absolute garbage.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>the interior is absolute garbage.
      needs a crystal shift knob huh you fricking ricer lamo, or wait, is it the lack of interior leds and i pod connectivity?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

No it really doesn't hide the fact it's a Lancer with Recaros, it does have less rattles than a Impreza cause frameless windows vs framed but the Impreza has automatic climate control and cruise control while the Lancer has a cable that likes to seize up and break the recirc door. Brand new they cost the equivalent of $45,000 +/- $3,000

They also rust out comically fast with the worst metal than anything short of a 90s Nissan and a minor fender bender costs $4000 in parts if you break headlights.

Buy a GR Corolla.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>They also rust out comically fast with the worst metal than anything short of a 90s Nissan
          I fluid film my Z32 and drive it in new england winters. I have no rust. Just clean and take care of your car, its not hard.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>it does have less rattles
          stopped reading right there. You're a nu-male with no tools. You want no rattles go buy some e-shit or a brand new s-class (you won't since you're poor)

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I literally own one right now and owned a WRX Wagon as a daily driver at the same time you gigaBlack person, Evos sold like shit because of little things like that. They were struggling to give them away after the first year. That and Mitsubishi as a car company was shaky at best which meant people weren't comfortable spending $45,000 on a car you might not get parts for 5 years from then.

>They also rust out comically fast with the worst metal than anything short of a 90s Nissan
            I fluid film my Z32 and drive it in new england winters. I have no rust. Just clean and take care of your car, its not hard.

Z32s are remarkably rust proofed really well. They don't really rot nearly as badly as Evos which rust from the inside out. Get underneath any Evo 4-9 (or even 02-07 Lancers/Outlanders) and poke around at the rear frame rails and where the upper control arms mount to the body (it's one piece). If it was a salt state car you'll see at least some amount of corrosion and if it was someone's winter daily it's gonna be crumbling.

Thats why I posted that pic, it's literally a UK boomer joking his frame rails are going to dissolve from driving it for 2 days in the winter.

https://i.imgur.com/Y5Y7RCR.gif

the discord troon is here, abort thread

I wish he picked up a different hobby like videogames, it unironically looks like DA shitposting word for word

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Don't act like iPod connectivity is not a fricking massive convenience. Unless you have no soul and don't care about music then it's an obvious choice.
        First thing I did to picrel was install a BlueTooth radio. It looks like the classic radio and doesn't have screens (frick that) but on demand music choice is a MUST

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Unless you have no soul and don't care about music then it's an obvious choice.
          I don't care about ipod music in a v8

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Clearly you don't drive V8's often. The sound is nice but you get used to it and it only really registers when you punch it. Also it's comfy to cruise to some classic rock and go full boomer mode.

how do you drive that thing around making every man and woman hard/wet along the way.

who said id suck him off? his car makes my pp hard. not him.

Thanks anon, I understood. It's fun, my girlfriend loves the attention, I like it but admittedly it is distracting sometimes. I feel bad if I am paying attention to something on the road and I miss a pedestrian waving or commenting, I never mean to diss anyone.

How sad is your life that you'll get on your knees to suck off anyone with an old car, you fricking homosexual

You must be fun at parties.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Clearly you don't drive V8's often. The sound is nice but you get used to it and it only really registers when you punch
            Skill issue
            When I want music I listen to the tape deck my car came with

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Skill issue?
            lol, how so?
            >Tape deck
            When I bought this the previous owners had installed a single disc CD player, the funny thing is my BlueTooth unit brings it back to a more original look. Where do you even find tapes these days? Before I did the switch I had a hard enough time buying CD's!

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Glad all my cars have CD players in them. CDs sound better than FLAC

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Glad all my cars have CD players in them CDs sound better sound better than FLAC
            I thought you don't need music in your V8's? Checkmate

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I thought you don't need music in your V8's?
            I don't, that's why I drive a v8

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

My V8 is twin turbo'd so I'm getting downpipes and hoping that's loud enough :(. The catalytic convertors are both blown out anyway after ~90k miles. In either case CDs sound better than FLAC through bluetooth

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Oh, nvm I thought you were the other guy. That'll be nice with the downpipes and fair enough but I don't care that much about the sound that I would go through the inconvenience of having to change CD's or think of what I want to listen to well before going anywhere.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

how do you drive that thing around making every man and woman hard/wet along the way.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

How sad is your life that you'll get on your knees to suck off anyone with an old car, you fricking homosexual

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

who said id suck him off? his car makes my pp hard. not him.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>on demand music choice is a MUST
          You probably waited to some modern repetitive as frick shit anyway so there's no point. You will never listen to real music. Link one song you like so I can break down how it exposes you as a ricer.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm such a ricer listening to Rush in a 70's Challenger!
            When I did have the CD player in, Rush Greatest Hits and Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys were like 2 of 4 CD's I bought for it.

>Disc brakes are le bad
            Poorgay wrenchlet

Yes, this is an objectively dumb take. Disc brakes are good and my stopping distance is the most annoying part of driving my classic.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yeah I feel like anyone with sense would upgrade the tires, brakes, suspension first thing on a classic car, if they weren't dedicated to keeping it stock

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I am dedicated to keeping it stock, so I did not touch the suspension or brakes. Honestly, this keeps me in check. I used to go triple digits everywhere when I drove my modern one more.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Just use the Bluetooth cigarette lighter thing

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It doesn't have enough electronics for that, the cigarette lighter literally lights cigarettes.
            I tested it for funsies, punched it in and came back glowing red hot. Would be nice if it wasn't a nice restoration but I shower before I drive just to help make sure I keep that vinyl interior smell.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/ridwDJ3.jpg

look at this shit, if you dont have a crystal shift knob your car is a piece of shit anon! meanwhile
        >plastic engine
        >fake noisemaker
        >fake diffuser
        >quadruple pentagon exhaust

Kek, weeblets are so fricking delusional

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Why
      Jews

homosexual

>the interior is absolute garbage.
      needs a crystal shift knob huh you fricking ricer lamo, or wait, is it the lack of interior leds and i pod connectivity?

https://i.imgur.com/ridwDJ3.jpg

look at this shit, if you dont have a crystal shift knob your car is a piece of shit anon! meanwhile
      >plastic engine
      >fake noisemaker
      >fake diffuser

based

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>plastic engine
    >fake noisemaker
    >fake diffuser

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

do you think she puts crystals in her private parts?

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>everyman's car
    there were like 10k of them made you delusional idiot

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The lancer in general

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The regular one was just an alternative Civic.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Incel car that looks and sounds like a wet fart

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Why can’t they make this anymore?
    cuz you're not gonna buy it homosexual

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>high maintenance performance parts
    >perfect everyman's car
    The perfect everyman's car is one whose hood you don't have to open for five years at a time, and honestly the industry has gotten better than ever at making those.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

regular evos are dogshit without the special edition or whatever trim solely for the 6 speed transmission.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Mitsubishi engine
    Bad
    >Sedan
    Hmm ok
    >AWD
    Nope
    >4 disc brakes
    Nope
    >Turbo
    Nope
    >That ride height
    Nope

Let me guess. You're a zoomer that obesses over the Lancer EVO so you talk about it a lot and post about it a lot?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Disc brakes are le bad
      Poorgay wrenchlet

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

A boosted up rice burner that cost twice as much as the shitbox it was based on, had a boneshattering ride, 9MPG, and a transmission that exploded every 50K.

Ah yes, the perfect family runabout

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

you can't drive manual and you have no tools. Am I right?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Not that anon, but how does that refute anything he said?
        If a car breaks often it's made poorly. If you can't drive trans you can drive almost all other cars.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

There's nothing to refute, if you grenade a troony made after 1985 at stock power levels you can't shift. His mpg exaggeration is just poorhomosexual and normahitter FUD. There's nothing to, discuss he's just a ricer with no tools.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

GR Corolla is generally regarded the new modern day Evo

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

fricking homosexual said the ride is boner shattering LAMO, you know if it wasn't though he'd be like MUH BODY ROLL DUDE OMG. Dumbass fricking ricer.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I've wanted one of these since I saw 2 fast 2 furious in theaters. Except I would just want it in red and keep it that way.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

the discord troon is here, abort thread

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Why can’t they make this anymore?

Its the logical way for Mitsubishi to go. Try to focus on being a fun affordable cheap speed brand.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *