1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

lmao at the brownoid in the reflection

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Looks german

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Looks British. Also the drivers seat is on the right, suggesting a British car.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I thought germs drive on the right

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

sounds based
    should add loot boxes and a freemium currency you unlock with driving certain kilometers and daily quests (hard shock to the front bumber or something)

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

new quest unlocked, watch Netflix while driving

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Crash into a truck
      >"The larger they are..."

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

heh

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>no turning signals made in whole week
      >"BMW" achievement pops up

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My bicycle doesnt have stupid features like that :^)

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>spends 10 time the price in maintenance fees
    >nothing personal kid

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

they've been better. the Germans know that

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I want a fancy german SUV but they are so expensive and will break down often. I will stick to a fancy Japanese SUV

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i remember until 6-8 years ago how everyone made a big deal out of how drivers shouldnt be distracted by phone calls, bluetooths, screens etc while driving, and now after moron elon became a trendsetter every car looks like a cctv control room

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i can kind of see an argument for having a monthly subscription to self-driving since they are actively working on and constantly improving the model + testing for safety. but this 'pay to use feature of your car thats already there' thing is moronic id just use it regardless

just hook up those lights to the car battery (with appropriate voltage regulation in between)

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

just produce a car where you cannot remotely disable stuff and sell it to people (ofc for a higher price), what could be easier than this?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Intelligence agencies and governments crippling or destroying your business because of non-compliance. That's what's worse for them

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Shitskin brands all of them

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

BMW finally got good in 2016 with the B47/48 and B57/58 engines and even then the rest of the cars are just "okay" because everything else got shittier in the process as long as you avoid stuff like $7000/each laser headlights

Everything else sucks

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I see pic related and I can't tell if people really don't care about looks and aesthetics or if people are truly that tasteless.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They're designed for the Chinese market since that's the only place BMW actually has to compete (morons in the west who still buy BMW only care about the badge).

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Total Bav*rian Death is necessary

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

we need an open source gnu/linux car

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Krauts hated israelites because they showed them a mirror to their own soul

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My ex-manager had a lot of friends in Germany and the only they were talking about according to him is SaaS

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They literally blocked most of the functions in the cars in Russia, because 'sanctions'.
    I don't trust such companies. I better be bad software and drive old lada, than trust my money in something that can be blocked remotely.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

yes!
      I couldn't buy one of such "subscription" cars out of principle if I liked the car otherwise. modern cars have too many points of electronic failure anyway, I'd rather drive a 10 year old car that isn't bricked by a software issue.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Don’t care still leasing a new German whip

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

based deano single handedly supporting the german economy on his back

krauts need to say thank you deano

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

*skrrrtt*
        *drives off into the grey landscape*

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

*skrr skrr*
          *drives off in an old shitbox audi with elbow out of the window*

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

based deano single handedly supporting the german economy on his back

krauts need to say thank you deano

I kneel

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What's stopping people from flashing russian hacked firmware and getting all features for free

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

was among the best few decades ago, now a joke

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

never owned a German car but I might buy a cheap MK4 Golf in the winter. something about their design is extremely nostalgic to me

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

they're unironically awful, they were nice brand new but fall apart and long term aren't worth preserving

just buy a 2.5 5cyl mk5/6 with a manual for not much more money, those are unironically VWs most reliable cheap cars and pretty inexpensive in today's market for what you get

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *