Thoughts on the nu m2? The front looks bad on the light color paints but this is fine

Thoughts on the nu m2? The front looks bad on the light color paints but this is fine

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    p™

>1/2/3 series
    N
    A
    R
    B

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

how can you possibly argue a 3 series is not a real BMW when it's their most well known model and the foundation of their brand image

• 2 weeks ago
        p™

3 has always been entry level poorgay cope.
        It has always been a NARB, and is now even more so.
        You know whats even worse than driving a NARB?
        Driving a used NARB LMAO.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

how can you possibly argue a 3 series is not a real BMW when it's their most well known model and the foundation of their brand image

>mcdonalds

BMW has always been 5,6,7,8 Z4.

• 2 weeks ago
            p™

>Trying to slip the NARB z4 in there
            Lol, lmao.
            Delusional

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the 5 series had mcdonalds struts up until the 2010s
            are you going to tell me an E39 M5 is NARB?

• 2 weeks ago
            p™

>E39 M5
            Its old, so yes.
            Theres nothing more pathetic than an old NARB, except actually calling it a stupid name so it doesnt sound as old
            >M-muh e3xyzabc special snowflake model
            Grow up

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Please have a nice day with the nearest outlet or rope possible, homosexual. Thank you.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No, nobody had them until Audi did it around 2000 and BMW followed suit. So pre 2000 cars get a pass.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>replying to namehomosexuals
        Hellow there newbie.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

rear look awful too

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Erm?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Erm?
        yeah that look like absolute garbage

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Hyperbole and no substance
          Anyone else?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you're allowed to like ugly shit, just don't pretend it look good

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I love the look of it; I don't get the hate at all. Kind of reminds me of a mini R34 Skyline.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>mini R34
          >4,000lbs
          kek, don't ever compare this riced out Mex-built rental to a Japanese legend.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why is it so heavy? 🙁

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

gotta pass modern safety standards.

[...]
            >mcdonalds

BMW has always been 5,6,7,8 Z4.

Z4 is a 3 series, dumbass ricer. You got no tools do you?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

gotta pass modern safety standards. [...]
            Z4 is a 3 series, dumbass ricer. You got no tools do you?

>look bad because of tall beltlines
            This is all modern cars now. FRICK safety standard.

Around 2009 when BMW left formula one they invested in electric cars and this would become the i3 and the i8. It was expensive. In order to maintain profitability the first thing did was adjust their steel alloy and manufacture process. They could use 10% less metal and save about 5% on weight from before. The first vehicle to enjoy this was the F10 5 series which notably weighs about 400 lbs more than the previous gen. Around 2019 BMW realized they were very behind on electrics and aimed to cut the overhead of all vehicles by 25% more to maintain profits while a billion more went into EVs.

The result of this is the 2 series. It’s almost all steel where the A3 is almost all aluminum. The 2 is very very very cheap. I’m not saying it’s horrible, I havnt driven the new one. But BMw makes good money on them where Audi is selling a much higher quality model as far as material goes anyway. It’s still FWD based.

Audi invested in an aluminum plant and manufacturing center. The result of this was the R8. But that trickled down to the MQB and MLB platforms which have extensive aluminum parts to draw from. Aluminum costs more but MQB is cheap and all over VAG so Audi can basically make an all aluminum A3/S3/RS3 and keep it profitable.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

its actually larger than an r34

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The frick? Holy shit. The size of the typical modern car has fricked my perception.
            That reminds me; I saw an older Infiniti G20 and it looked super smol and cute.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

at least they got rid of the gargantuan sized "grill"
        it's an improvement,but it's not hard to improve on garbage

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>got rid of the gargantuan sized "grill"
          The 2 series never had that.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>got rid of
          Anon that car has enough grill to feed a 1,000HP V8, they could cut out 70% of it and use the better airflow for actual better performance.

Grills haven't matched real cooling needs for almost 20 years now. The grill doesn't need to be the same size as the radiator, not even 1/4th because when you're moving it's forcing airflow.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>when you're moving
            new bimmers have shutters on the kidney grill part that open at low speeds or idle for better cooling and close at high speed for better aero

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Wow that's cool and do they charge $2,000 for the privilege of when it breaks and needs to be replaced when it doesn't need ot be there in the first place?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

My Ram has those shutters too, moron, and that shit was introduced during the Bush administration

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

looks like a japanese bodykit

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

This guy gets it.
          I'm sad that I'm poor and will need to settle for a 230i.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>need to settle for a 230i
            that's the best looking model though

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

that wouldnt be bad
            IF THE 230I HAD A 3 LITER INLINE 6

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I’d get the last gen 235i personally. It’s much closer to the M2 of the era.

But the current 30is aren’t bad and they are balanced better in the car. It will be a fun car tbh. I woudnt feel doom tbh.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/qZFpowB.jpeg

Actually kinda cool, gives a 90s Japan mod feel.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>everyone online complains about how new BMWs look
    >currently the best selling luxury car manufacturer in the world
    Crazy how that works, it's almost like they're making cars for people who buy them new instead of people who will only be interested in them after 15 years

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Idk how they made this possible but the G80 M3 looks like a beauty next to this turd.
    I can't decide whether the front or the rear is uglier. It's like a fricking Transformers for 6 year olds, I'd be embarrassed to drive this around.
    Feels like BMW is making every new car uglier on purpose so the previous monstrosities look good in comparison.
    They're pushing the boundaries of what kind of horrors they can put on wheels and sell to willing customers.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

better than the 3 and 4, at least

I'm a sucker for ridiculous diffusers and center exhaust, but those back vents are too bulbous

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's ugly. And not just in pictures. I've seen a few at BMW meets, it's ugly in person too. I'm not a big fan of BMW chinky ugmofying its cars with buck teeth grilles and ps2 graphics styling. The sunken in trunk and tail lights vs the bumper look particularly bad. Definitely fast though so if all you care about are numbers another benchracer's dream from BMW.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Only real issue with it the aesthetics. And the weight, I guess, but there's nothing anyone can do that about that today.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>3814lbs

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Weighs more than an RS5

Hehehe

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

how ?
      I don't get it, is it made of cast iron ?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Really? This car is tiny!

Schßeit, just checked, there must be a lead ballast there somewhere.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>F87 M2 weighed between 3296-3640lbs depending on the spec
      Where the FRICK did all that extra weight come from? Is this the power of Mexican engineering?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/vWg0KRe.jpeg

>3814lbs

Crazy how I used to think Audis were fat but fuark how did BMWs get so fat but still handle "well?"
        >heavier than a RS3 too
        like wtf?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Simply making something lighter doesn't make it handle better

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Bigger brakes, second turbo, better cooling and some other things on Competition

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/YdjojYB.jpeg

>F87 M2 weighed between 3296-3640lbs depending on the spec
      Where the FRICK did all that extra weight come from? Is this the power of Mexican engineering?

meanwhile RCF which is considered the #1 pigfat machine is 3900lb
      Also m2 looks a bit bigger IRL

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it is almost confusingly ugly
    by which i mean its just a z4/supra underneath
    how did they manage to frick it up so bad?

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It looks good. The people crying about its looks can't afford it, and are just upset that they won't like the look of the M2 when they eventually get it third-hand 20 years later.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ugly. Just get an E92 or LCI E90 already. New BMWs are GAY as FRICK. That thing's made for and by Mexicans by the way.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A lot people are saying it's ugly, and while it most certainly isn't pretty, it's almost surprisingly pretty compared to the rest of the modern BMW lineup.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Seems to be such a minor downgrade from the M3 for a lot less money. Loaded they’re something like $66k

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

with the carbon pack its 80k euuuuuughhhh
      those buckets tho

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Not a fan of that carbon fiber insert at the front of the seat. Looks like some weird alien german piss fetish reservoir.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>here's your wiener holder sir

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>ricecakes will pay 80k for a carbon fiber chastity belt

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

6/10 design and the last one was 7/10. Meh. The M5s look better.

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Okay lads so if I buy an M, what do I buy?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If you don't want something >10 years old, just get a 911. I wish I liked the G80 M3, it's well in my budget and I know it would be more reliable and depreciate less the the Alfa Quadrifoglio (the car I think does everything better). I didn't even bother driving the M2 after the M3 because I know it's going to be the same shit, terrible sound, fake sound, stupidly quick with extremely aggressive driver aids which you pretty much need to make it driveable, the worst clutch ever put in any car since the 1950s, 500lbs of extra shit you don't want, and a giant screen with a garbage UI. If you somehow don't mind all that stuff, just get a Model 3 Performance, it's quicker, cheaper, the UI is better, and it doesn't have fake sound.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Drives great, but all of the smol BMW coupes since the 1 coupe look bad because of tall beltlines

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>look bad because of tall beltlines
      This is all modern cars now. FRICK safety standard.

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

^
    moron.

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks great, is great, better than anything the Seethe Crew drives.
    Mostly just post more BMW, the Ultimate Drive Them Insane Machine hur durr MCDonalds Mexican Mashalla Rental Spec Poor Cope Plastic Engine Slow Ugly Gay.
    Post BMW every day!

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

So incredibly "based," to use the parlance of our times. I'll even let the out ofnorder uglyslowgay slide. (USG Crew, baby)
      Also if you post BMWs with aluminum valve covers which are on double swiss bonez, baby, they can't say anything. M2 is still ugly and gay as frick though. And not even that fast. Just get an M3 if you want a new gay BMW. Or an M5CS. Or an M"8"

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Also if you post BMWs with aluminum valve covers which are on double swiss bonez, baby, they can't say anything
        these basically don't exist because they switched to double wishbone on high end models at the same time their engines turned into turbocharged borg cubes

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

turbocharged borg cubes still have aluminum valve covers.

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i dont get the hate around the new m2, i dont think it looks bad

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

as a lot of manufacturers do these days, BMW chose ridiulous paint colors for the model announcement and press material so people are used to seeing it in baby blue or lime green and think it's ugly based on that, while it looks fine in dark blue or silver/gray

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Hey now, that baby blue color is nice.

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What difference to aluminium valvo covers make? Lol

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you're on DA anon, severe autism is par for the course

21. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the one in Harry's garrage review is a bit more acceptable
    seems like black is the right choice for this gen, weels choice also pretty good

%27sgarage

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Does look way better. But it’s because you are hiding the hideous design lol.

The silhouette still has bmw tradition for now.

Soon China will decide it likes big grills on egg silhouettes and bmw will drop an egg with two giant kidneys

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Does look way better.
        That's funny. I think the black with those homielicious rims looks like something from Midnight Club 3 DUB edition whereas the silver with slim black rims has that Japanese feel to it.
        >thing
        >thing Japan
        Yeah, yeah.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *