Thoughts on the Ranger? The new one is as expensive as a brand new F-150 import to Germany, why?

Thoughts on the Ranger?
The new one is as expensive as a brand new F-150 import to Germany, why?

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I think it’s ugly. It’s probably fine as a smaller pickup though.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks fricking shit

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It really didnt take much

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because they know the Ranger is usable on Euro roads/ dinky parking spaces.
    I have nightmares about driving a fool sized truck in Europe, it would be a pain in the ass.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Are you weak?
      My small village is full of Rams and some F-150s and Silverados.
      A Ram 1500 is more narrow than a European road, and fits into parking spots.
      Lot of tiny cute blonde women drive them here.
      Rangers are very narrow and look like the would flip in a corner.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Well sheeeit, I stand corrected.
        Let's get you boys some more trucks.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I remember watching a bong review a 07 suburban and saying it was surprisingly easy to maneuver on the small English roads.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They lost me when I found out the rear seats don't fold up at all. I always assumed it was like an f150 but smaller but what's the point if you can't get a flat cargo space in the back

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

absolute garbage. I bought a 2022 ranger after driving beaters and a 2014 Tacoma that was a piece of junk somehow as well. And this ranger is no better.

The 10R80 is a disaster of a transmission and at 25,000km mine is already on the way out. My steering rack or lower shaft has a thump that pisses me off beyond belief, and ford says they can’t replicate it. Lights and warnings galore that are so unnecessary. It looks cool, though.

Don’t do it

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>The 10R80 is a disaster of a transmission and at 25,000km mine is already on the way out.
      why didnt you get one with a MT?
      do you think your transmission will make it to 300kmi?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

North America doesn’t have a manual option.

I highly doubt it will even get to 100k without major work. Ford’s QC has gone out the drain. No different with any other manufacturer, however.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ford doesn’t gaf about the ranger and it shows. I’ve seen full size f150 quad cab pickups parked in downtown Amsterdam so people can do it. Just doesn’t make sense to buy a ranger as it’s 90% of the cost and size but without the value. Ignore weebthink and take the halfton pill.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

And if you are in America it’s better to just skip the half ton

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

250 and up all ride like dogshit. If this dudes looking at frickin rangers he’s not gonna be happy with a truck that rides like some farmers wagon

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Nah they ride great, like big sedans that are a bit stiff but still quite nice to ride in.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

F150 rides better in the same configuration than an f250 or above. It’s physics.
            The f150 super crew is the modern American sedan, it does it all a growing family needs it to do and cause seethe and malding amongst citiots and euroweenies.
            That’s an American legend anyway you look at it.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Truth but I’d still take the slightly worse ride quality and have a more robust driveline.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

At least someone finally admits modern full size trucks are nothing more than mom SUVs. Dad might throw his hardly ever used toolbox in the back to try and save a shred of masculinity.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Hey homosexual, most people are broke so they need one vehicle that can do it all and that vehicle is the f150 super crew preferably in 4x4 and a mid to upper trim package. If you’re gonna own it forever, may as well be comfortable.
            People understand their needs better than some weebs and citiots on a Mongolian yurt building forum, which is why the f150 has been the best selling vehicle (not just truck) for over 40 yrs.
            Get fricked buddy!

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Also a robust after market scene for Ford vehicles. I love my F150 windsor, shares a million parts with the rest of the fleet too. Cheap and easy to work on, rides like a King.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Dude, if you’re in Germany, just buy one of the old style defenders, people in the US go nuts for those things and you can just go buy them

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ranger is diesel f150 is petrol

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The rangers were good when they were compact trucks. Now they are the size of the old f-150s with half the bed space.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Funny that a modern version of the old US Ranger does exist, but only in overseas markets. Ironically despite trucks being as popular as they have ever been we get less configurations than in the past.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Minitrucks were meme lifestyle vehicles mostly bought by California kids to throw their surfboards and skateboards in and then discarded when they rusted through. Nobody bought them for work, unlike full sizes, which is why companies stopped making them. As soon as used prices on minitrucks and full sizes hit an equilibrium everyone went to the bigger and more powerful truck.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>California
          >Rust
          Does not compute. They are THE best dirtbike/sportbike haulers bar none.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Its a worse Colorado

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Are the colorados any good?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

obviously not

automotive manufacturers have decided that only the third world gets half-decent small trucks

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

This latest gen isn't, previous one is fairly okay. Last gen Taco is really good.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You're German, you already know why that 75% plastic ecu coded disposable truck costs 5x too much.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why wouldn't it be? Compare the size and weight of the two.

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They are in high demand in USA, still hard to find a new one and used ones are more expensive than used f150s.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My local dealer, Alexandria MN, has some sitting on the lot, along with 2 and 4 door Broncos. As far as I know they aren't sold yet.
      Come buy one.

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i feel like they're making it purposely ugly for no reason. why not just square it out like a truck should be squared out? bubble era is gone.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I love my last-gen Ranger. I've driven 1/2 and 3/4 tons extensively at work and my Ranger is significantly easier to daily drive and park in my urban/suburban environment, and anything bigger wouldn't fit in my driveway. I actually use it as a truck a lot and wish I had a little bit more bed space, but I manage with what I've got and it's not worth the extra two feet of length and turn radius and foot of width to only gain 6" of bed space with a half ton, but Ford was seen testing a crew cab 6' bed Ranger a while back and I'd be really tempted by one of those.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Oh, and also, contrary to what

They are in high demand in USA, still hard to find a new one and used ones are more expensive than used f150s.

says I got mine used and it was massively cheaper than an equivalent half ton, close to $10k less than an F-150 with the same features, year, and mileage at the time. The only newish 4x4 half tons that even came close were ex-rental Rams that were ragged as frick.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *