https://i.imgur.com/GIa8sGM.jpg

Thoughts on the Toyota Hilux Champ?

its like a hilux and a 79 had a baby

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I like it.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I honestly really like that shifter and boot.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

As amusing as it looks, I'm guessing it's not great for tall people, just eyeballing it I think my knees would barely clear the steering column getting in.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I'm guessing it's not great for tall people
        The target market is Southeast Asia, it was definitely designed with shorter people in mind.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It will work great for what’s it’s designed to be: a larger, more powerful alternative to kei trucks.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ugly little turd

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

wish we could buy these in america. death to israelites and the chicken tax

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

except suburban morons who never tow or haul think like

What a rickety piece of shit, absolute cope mobile with a tow rating closer to zero with that dinky piece of shit engine

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

keep seething poor, americans aren't poor thirdies and can afford proper trucks

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

doesnt mean we shouldnt have access to cheap trucks

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ford Maverick

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

not a real truck its a crossover with a bed. would take champ over maverick any day. quit making excuses for detroit

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

staying coping poorgay. you couldn't afford a "real cheap truck" even if they existed

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>not wanting to go 50k in debt makes me a poorgay

okay anon, im happy youre willing to israelite yourself out

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Maverick
            >50k
            I didn't know moron medication was that expensive

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

oh im sorry, 37k msrp, thats super affordable the same as the 20k that was advertised

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>37k msrp
            The Lariat trim is the top trim and isn't intended for poorgays such as yourself. Try the XL instead

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

not the 20k that was advertised

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That was for the 22s, you're looking at 2024s pal

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/l48Ys3y.jpg

This instead

>proper trucks

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

This is the only F-150 that doesn't make me want to gouge my eyes out, and I especially don't like that gen when they switched to aluminum construction. I do like the wheels though.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

ca-ute

fjord is bjig gay

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What a rickety piece of shit, absolute cope mobile with a tow rating closer to zero with that dinky piece of shit engine

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i love the steelies and the paint hnnnnnng im going to coooooooom

why the frick cant we have this in america

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Seems like it could be a decent competitor to the small Jap commercial trucks, but maybe a bit more comfortable since it's not a cabover.
    Still, I'll never buy a Toyota ute because of the Hilux's history as an unreliable piece of shit.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nice bait. Here’s your (you)

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>inb4 an American who has never even seen one thinks they're reliable because of muh top gear episode
        Meanwhile, they got fined $2bn because the DPF is basically guaranteed to fail and costs $7k to replace.
        https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-07/federal-court-judgment-on-toyota-diesel-dpf-class-action/100973328

But muuuuh top gear!

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>2015 onward
          kek

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So Toyota has been proven to be shit for the last decade, and your answer is to just buy an old one? This is a new model for 2024.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>2015 onward
            >kek
            oldest one in my country for sale is 2008 car. older ones don't exist due to toyotas famed rust protection combined with white man climate. but apparently rust protection doesn't qualify as a prerequisite for reliability for mutts.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>but apparently rust protection doesn't qualify as a prerequisite for reliability for mutts.
            Americans are moronic and love to ignore every issue with nipshit. Japanese trucks are garbage and I'll never own one

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

DPF is guaranteed to fail on every diesel that's why everyone chips and tunes it out so you can actually have a truck that works.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's fine on every other manufacturer. Pretty much every Kia Carnival driving around is a diesel, but I've never heard of a single one failing. It's literally just Toyotas.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>inb4 an American who has never even seen one thinks they're reliable because of muh top gear episode
      Meanwhile, they got fined $2bn because the DPF is basically guaranteed to fail and costs $7k to replace.
      https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-07/federal-court-judgment-on-toyota-diesel-dpf-class-action/100973328

But muuuuh top gear!

>but apparently rust protection doesn't qualify as a prerequisite for reliability for mutts.
      Americans are moronic and love to ignore every issue with nipshit. Japanese trucks are garbage and I'll never own one

I love when the morons who shill these things and have never been near one get BTFO by people who aren't blinded by the grass is always greener illusion.

imagine living in the best truck market in the world, the fricking US, and you're crying over some poverty tier shit for jeets and SEAs when you can buy a used truck, even from toyota, that's better in every way.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

A used truck that's twice the price with 100k miles.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

pretty sure you can easily get used trucks for less than 13k.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

nice, what is the biggest ZSU-23 version it can carry in the back?

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This instead

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it's a ugly but cute like a pug dog

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Front is overdesigned. Pretty neat otherwise

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Dropside beds are the patrician choice (but not enough for me to convert) but not being poor I don't need a small light GVW truck so I swapped off my last two (Dodge D50) long ago.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yo check it senpai let me drop some truth bombs about why driving a toyota hilux aint it chief first off its like driving a grandpa truck you feel me aint nobody tryna be seen in that basic ride and lets be real those things are for dudes who cant handle real power under the hood plus they attract all the wrong attention if you catch my drift so if you wanna level up your ride game ditch the hilux and roll in something that actually turns heads ya know

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>globohomosexual emission and safety-regs forced compact pick-ups into obsolescence
    >ywn see a new true Hilux model.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I never understood why this board in particular shits itself so much over whether something is a real truck or not. It has a bed, it's a real fricking truck lmao, what are the defining characteristics of a truck if not having a bed, who cares if it can't tow 10,000 pounds it's obviously not for that use case.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Reall shitt homiea

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *