tips on how not to crash/scratch a new car?

tips on how not to crash/scratch a new car? I bought my first car ever at 30 (was poor until now) and I havent driven in more than 2 years. any tips?

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I still can't believe that people buy asiatic garbage.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

WELP
      At least I can see plenty of buttons and knobs. Not a big fan of screens but this seems tolerable.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>screen is half the length of the dash
        >tolerable
        NO
        The only tolerable screen I've seen on a modern car is what Mazda has
        It's not huge and it's not a touchscreen

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

frick off you moronic c**t.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's affordable !!!

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Frickinnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh spatial awareness? Although much of it is innate it can al also be trained via repetition and practice.
    Also, avoid parallel parking like the plague.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>avoid parallel parking like the plague
      Spoken like true american.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>tips on how not to crash/scratch a new car?
    Just don't crash lol
    there are always driver AIDS now, if you really want to use them, but I think those are going to make you even more neurotic. Maybe clearbra the front of your car to prevent rock chips

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>clearbra
      what's the equivalent of that in europe? should I apply it to other components as well?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I have PPF over the entire front of the car, near wheel wells, top of rear bumper. It was expensive as hell, but well worth it.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>intentionally scratch new car
    >you are now no longer worried about scratching it and can drive it freely or park it wherever
    Or just buy a shitbox so you don't have to scratch it yourself. Or just be worried about it until it naturally becomes a shitbox anyways.
    Unless if it is rare or collectible who cares.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>t. Bugchaser

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Install protecting wrap everywhere possible, install seat covers and plastidip rims.
    Leave car further away from entrance at parking lots to avoid fat people ramming their doors on the side of your car.
    Have a two second buffer to the car in front of you on road to avoid stone chips.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Install protecting wrap everywhere possible
      is this something a novice can DIY?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Sure you can DIY with some youtube guide showing you how its done but the expect the outcome to look like its your first install.
        Imo you should start small with wrapping inside plastics like center console or other often scratched up trim pieces like trunk lip.

I recommend you to pay professionals at local reputable place for best possible protection wrap installation on outside of the car.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Take a knife and scratch it under the bumper. Otherwise fate will decide where the first scratch will be. (fate usually does this with a Black person and his shopping cart)

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Always park away from everybody else, but not so far away that some idiot cruising through empty parking spaces will hit it while doing donuts.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They're the same tips on not crashing or damaging a used car. None of the tips or advice in the world will help you because there are millions of other drivers on the road ready and willing to frick your car up.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The biggest thing is know the space your car takes up. Every car is different.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This is why it helps if your car is no more than 69” wide. It fits everywhere with room to hoon to spare.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

damn, what a pleasing environment you live in. canada?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Are those both yours? How does the driving experience compare between the two? I've always wanted a Z3 coupe

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>The same picture over and over.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

33yo ex poorgay here the trick is not to care but i live offroad and rally my cars

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

see all the other drivers on the road? just don't run into them. it's literally that easy.

also park on the empty side of parking lots so you won't get door dings. plus the walk is good for you.

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just go out there and key your car and stop worrying about it

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

all appliances get wear and tear over usage time
    stop being moronic and just drive it
    its gonna lose its value over time regardless

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cars today are loaded with so much safety tech you should mainly be worried about someone ELSE fricking your shit or your tires failing during a critical moment. Parking? Sensors both ways and at least rear camera if not 360 camera.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

unless you have a garage small nicks and scratches from public parking are inevitable. some people just don't give a frick and you can't do anything about it.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just embrace the scratches. Nothing in life is perfect, flaws are a part of life.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Never use a drive thru wash. Go to self wash and use soap and rinse. Drive on highway to dry.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Drive on highway to dry.
      that will make a fresh layer of dirt adhere right back on the paint. dry it by hand with a microfiber.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I have not experienced this. I will use microfiber to remove water spots though. I like the blue sponges chemical guys make.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

same as other anon, i do this all the time, never had a problem. i try to avoid late night though when bugs are most active

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Do not ever park your car at a grocery store, costco or sam's, or mall, or really any parking lot that isn't your driveway. npcs have no respect for other's people's property and will not think twice about hitting it with a shopping car, accidentally scratching it, with their purse, keys or their own car. Also never take it somewhere kids may be near it.

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you use the car eventually it will get marked sooner or later. short of shelling out for ppf it's gonna happen no matter what.

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Steal 2 traffic cones and practice parking/moving quickly around them without hitting them.
    They will simply go under the car if you get tall skinny ones no harm no fowl if you commit. So low stakes practice slowly gaining SPACIAL AWARENESS. LEARN YOUR BRICK LIMITS.

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just buy a beater car and drive that exclusively

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How to prevent other people from scratching your car in parking lot?

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I lost my license for a few years in my early 00s so I kinda know this feel. Its just going to feel awkward and uncomfortable for a bit but you'll get used to it again. Just drive at a comfortable pace and leave plenty of room, its not that hard. You dont have to be in sport mode at 5k rpm riding 6" from people's bumpers and changing lanes like a maniac. Cruise around some residential streets for a bit at slow speeds

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

buy a beater and frick up the shit out of it

then when you get it out of your system, buy a car you want to keep in good condition

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *