>TL;DR version. >my 70 year old uncle lives with me, nice guy but weird.

>TL;DR version
>my 70 year old uncle lives with me, nice guy but weird.
>he has a truck but prefers to be outside so walks everywhere
>should i build him a motorized bicycle?

i'm thinking of building him a motorized bicycle, like a nice 4 stroke 100cc one, cops in our town are chill, i don't see it being a problem.

does this sound like a good gift?

he has done a lot for me. i let him live rent free but he does all the house maintenance, yard work and helps me with my pets. i have some extra cash right now and 600$ wouldn't hurt me on a motorized bicycle so his old ass doesn't walk everywhere but he can still be outside seems like something he might like.

i've brought it up to him in passing that i might build one implying it was for me and he seems like he might be into it.

>so DA. do i just go for it and build him one? or does it seem silly.

pic is the bicycle i'm considering building on.

this engine is the one i'm looking at.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CRHFKPYS/ref=ewc_pr_img_2?smid=A2Y46GC8N6ATF4&psc=1

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Bicycles are /n/

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

my bad, i'm a motorcycle guy, i see two wheels and a engine and my brain says it's a legal loophole for a moped.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I'm pretty sure a good ol' 2-smoke would make a /n/igger's head pop. I welcome the motorized bikes as long as they belch blue smoke. Also, for a lot of people here, myself included, motorized bike kits were our first foray into engines and working on them till we got to cars and/or motorcycles.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

2smoker hell yes. Ad an 85cc engine from a dirt bike so hes got powervalve+transmission.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Also id get an e- bike. They are better in every way except they sometimes explode.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i was thinking e bike at first too but i know him. he would never charge it. he would 100% ride it to a gas station to put more gas in it. but plugging it in at night? he just wouldn't he's a southern good old boy. he still uses a flip phone. he doesn't own a smart phone, a tv or a computer. i think gas is going to be easier for him.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

A bicycle with a lawn mower engine is a huge fricking cope
    You sound louder than any car or motorcycle on the road
    Everyone hates you
    Everyone KNOWS DAMN WELL the ONLY reason you're driving that thing is because you got arrested/license prohibited

ALTERNATIVELY:
    Electric bicycle with a low top speed because its a fricking bicycle not a motorcycle cope
    People will think/say things like
    "he cares about the environment"
    "wow that bike looks really nice"
    "I bet that's expensive, you must have a lot of money"
    "How far can that go on a full charge?"
    "are you some kind of homosexual or is your license prohibited?"

See the difference?
    While they will still think you're a gay/drunk driver, they will also have POSITIVE thoughts as well!
    Nobody has anything positive to think about some 70yo bearded old white man on a BICYCLE WITH A LAWNMOWER ENGINE

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Electric bikes have more low speed torque than gas mopeds and don't have additional rules to fallow.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

imagine being such an insecure cuck that these are real thoughts going through your head

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>license prohibited
      Driving anything with a motor on the roadway is considered a motor vehicle, that's why being discreet is key. You're driving on a suspended license if you're riding an ebike with one. You can get a DUI on an ebike or gas engine bike, and honestly you should be able to get one on a regular bike too considering you can get one on a fricking horse. Even a scooter, and people seriously overlook how practical electric scooters are. You can pick it up and carry it around the store when you get there, so it doesn't get stolen having to be left outside.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Oh and with an ebike you can claim to the court that you were pedaling without assistance of the motor, they'll never be able to prove it. With a fricking loud gas engine on your shit, gl. These things technically need to be registered as motor vehicles to be used on the road, and they're not up to standards to be registered so they're just outright not allowed. Not really enforced though. All this is true for my state at least (Arizona).

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

pansy

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Old guy is probably set in his ways and would be a waste of time

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Maybe he likes walking fatty

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>american loses his mind over a guy walking

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Don't be a gay.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>he has a truck but prefers to be outside so walks everywhere
    Get him a regular bike.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Gas bikes are a pain in the ass, I went with an ebike conversion kit for several reasons:

>not loud so no one even knows you're on a motorbike unless they spot the battery and wheel motor and know what they're looking at
    >can store it inside and it doesn't reek of gasoline and give you headaches (mind you, hearing the noise and smelling the gas even while riding is annoying)
    >have to source gas to fill up, whereas with an ebike you just plug in the battery at home

Super easy conversion with ~$100 kits available online, that you can just throw onto most existing bikes. I recommend that you get a model with rim brakes, and you may need to have a bike shop widen the rear brakes if the new motor wheel doesn't fit them, simple fix. You can buy a complete ebike but they charge way more for them. The kits you can throw on a mountain bike and basically have a quiet practical dirtbike you can transport in your car. Batteries need replacing every few years but they've gotten cheaper over time, and the amount of fun and practicality you have is worth it.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Does he frick you?

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>>he has a truck but prefers to be outside so walks everywhere
    i build him a motorized bicycle?
    Have yo uconsidered a normal fricking bicycle so he can walk everywhere he walks to but a tad faster?

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>>he has a truck but prefers to be outside so walks everywhere
    Sounds like he's doing exactly what he wants moron. Is *wanting* to walk really that incomprehensible to you? Does the sight of a homosapien walking on his hind legs make you uncomfortable?
    Don't spend less than 500$ on a bike.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Sounds like he's doing exactly what he wants moron. Is *wanting* to walk really that incomprehensible to you?
      walking is communism or something

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Do that but get a Bafang BBSHD. They go harder than the 2 stroke.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>should i build my 70 year old uncle a literal death trap?

Lmao go for it, he will eat shit and die within a week , there is a good reason you only see crack heads riding these things

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

using the term "death trap" should result in a permanent ban from DA

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Have you ever ridden some rusted out department store bike with a chink shit engine badly attached?

I think its where they got the phrase tbqh

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *