To the lad who shouted should have killed yourself fatty out of his car window whilst I was running.

To the lad who shouted “should have killed yourself fatty” out of his car window whilst I was running. I hope your family are proud. Usually I take them on the chin but blooming heck, how low can some people stoop.

Die For Epstein's Client List Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Die For Epstein's Client List Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

keep doing your best

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Why would you look for sympathy on a website with a reoccuring thread literally called “fat people hate”?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

We hate fatties who refuse to change and spout that body positivity crap, not the ones trying to change like OP.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Keep going. Go far. Use this negative feeling and the image of that homosexual burned in the back of your skull to push yourself, break it out on the days when you feel like shit and don’t feel like getting out of bed. Or the times when you’re craving junk food. Weaponize this. Get shredded, build muscle, and continue running that same path in hopes that you run into that homosexual again. Take his soul. Make him regret it. Make him feel insignificant, that even leaning out a car to scream and make a fool of himself had no effect on you when he sees how far you’ve come. You are infinitely better than that b***h just for trying to better yourself and don’t you fricking forget it.

I have a Black person that does something similar. He swerves into me while I’m running. He doesn’t even live in my neighborhood, he comes to sell weed to one of the neighbors. I move to the opposite side of the road almost in the grass giving over 25 feet of clearance and he still always swerves into me and speeds past in what seems like some moronic Black person way of trying to intimidate someone like a flinch out. Of course I’m 6’3” 230 with a not so concealed CC so he would never try that out of the car, but it’s still annoying. I’m probably gonna have my neighbor and this small time weed plug arrested or go wake up his entire family and piss them all off maybe film the transaction so I have proof next time it happens, threaten to have them all deported because I know they’re not citizens. That or drop cattle tracks in the road idk which yet.

A fat person who is actively working on changing and a fat who does not want to or even try to change are very different things. One is taking accountability and putting in the work, which is a good thing.

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Sorry bro but you just
    Looked goofy as shit doing that Naruto run and pink MLP hoodie. Do better

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>using good clothes as sweat collectors
      >Scoffing at the aerodynamic run that the US Army had to debrief their soldiers on due to how formidable it was
      ISHIGGYDIGGY

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>running while fat
    yikes, i guess being fat really does lower your iq

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I don't think you're doing yourself and favors here anon, wishing people like that don't exist.
    I'm telling you right now, if you don't learn to channel your emotions into training it's never going to work.
    Using negative feels as fuel makes everything easier

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Don't give in OP WAGMI

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>homosexual can't even ignore random shit someone shouted at him in the street
    why do you expect him to be nice to you? actually why do you WANT random idiots to be nice to you? you don't have to be liked by everyone and if someone dislikes you it's not the end of the world. women seem to take catcalls seriously. "ohh no the construction worker said I had nice breasts! whatdo i do now!" you are not a woman (hopefully). stop being a homosexual, fatty.

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

God damn you fricking zoomers
    he was trying to motivate you fat ass
    lose some weight jelly belly.

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Better lose some weight then fatso

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Stand tall OP, the haters are the one’s with the issues. Keep working and you will make it.

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

and you didn't grab the plates? make, model, color?
    if you're not schizo enough, yngmi

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

%3D%3D

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>how low can some people stoop?
    you tell us fatty

13. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

A lot of people in this thread that need an ass whooping

14. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>eats carbed up goyslop covering it with refined sugar
    >becomes fat by his own fault
    >gets upset because of some 'bantz
    >shits up DA

Good news is that you can lose the weight, lardass.

15. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

You should follow his advice

16. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

This didn’t happen

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

It did because I was the one who said that

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Ok I believe you

17. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

You forget about that jackass and keep putting one foot in front of the other

18. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>have really jacked legs, god gifted me quads and nothing else
    >wear a pair of shorts that are too big on me
    >really can only see my calves and it really hides the upper leg
    >walking out of gym
    >car drives by
    >THOSE ARE SOME SUPER SMALL LEGS
    I never wore those shorts outside of the house again

19. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

You should thank that man for motivating you.

20. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Keep training anon. You will MOG that moron in no time.

21. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

at least your face aint as fricked up as that ellis fella's

22. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

People are able to stoop because their fat disgusting guy isn't in the way.
    Say water bottle.

23. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Why do you care about some stupid dumb fricking Black person? Get angry at that homosexual and use your anger to lose fat and build muscle.

24. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Some people have to tear others down because they can't build themselves up. Keep at it, we're all going to make it bro.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *