To the surprise of no one, the Cybertruck sucks off road.

To the surprise of no one, the Cybertruck sucks off road.

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

vast majority of truck owners never go offroad

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

That's for the best. Modern trucks are too big for a lot of good trails. There are trails my tacoma feels very wide on in my area, and some more that you can't take anything but a two door jeep on due to how tight the switch backs are with trees.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Modern trucks are too big for a lot of good trails.
          Modern trucks are notorious for destroying good trails. Overlander modded ones practically demolish whatever they roll over since there's so much extra weight on them.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Just wait till all the buzzboxes start trying to use them. We're going to have a lot of trail collapsing and just giving way soon.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Well obviously, since they clearly can't into offroad nowadays.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Finance your truck at an affordable rate of $1,500/month on a 96 month term
        >take it offroad
        >rip off both axles and bend the frame a little
        What will insurance say in this case? I would love to hear that call.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

That's a warranty thing. Ford actually lost a class-action lawsuit on Raptors because they wouldn't survive being jumped.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Is there anything the cybertruck doesn't suck at?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

daily driving

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

A 20 year old corolla is also good at daily driving and is 100x cheaper too though. Not exactly an accomplishment.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

new car and truck buyers aren't cross shopping a 20 year corolla though

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

What does that have to with the cyber truck being bad at what it's supposed to do (truck stuff)?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

truck stuff=commuting to work for 90% of americans and for that it's perfect

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It's not even good at commuting, it's range is terrible at highway speeds.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

it has more than enough range for 99% of american commuters

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>100k$ grocery shopper
            >That red screen of death after 10 miles odf the lot in 50% of the case.

Sucks pretty hard actually.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It has the same or better range than the TRX which is the same price. And with the TRX you have to fill up the tank with 7 dollar gas every 3-4 days which comes out to a second car payment per month. So i guess if you're a knuckledragger who think big truck go fast is good then the cybertruck is the best in the 100k truck class for cost of driving. Except it looks moronic and you can't work on it, and neither can anyone locally.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>7 dollar gas
            Californian detected. All Californian subhumans should be range banned.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Nobody wants to buy a new car in 2024, they're practically all shit

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

driving a busted up 20 year old corolla is some beaner shit, stay in your containment ag town jaun

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

you liberals are the most racist fricks when you get pressed a little

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Chopping off fingers and obliterating pedestrians

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It looks nice in instagram photos. Which is about all it's appeal.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

considering the cybertruck is a regular truck that happens to be able to do offroading, unlike a dedicated offroad truck like a raptor, not bad. as this review says, tesla should tune their trucks before they sell them instead of offloading the testing to customers and then tuning them via software updates.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It seems like a piece of shit + it's ugly

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Actually, this was before the locking differentials were enabled. Now that they are, this video is no longer representative of the Cybertruck's off road performance. Any questions?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Locking diffs are not needed on a buzzbox. TC software should be smart enough to realize when a wheel is not getting traction and send more power to the other wheels motors. Any argument against this is cope.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It still uses mechanical differentials on the dual motor version. The only thing the TCS could do is apply the brakes to the spinning wheels but given that it was designed from the beginning to have locking differentials, they probably didn't spend much time on the logic behind it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Why are locking diffs on a truck software that can be enabled after the fact like DLC?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Software has all sorts of fun quirks that can blow it to pieces. Normally they'd be worked out in testing and staging phases of the product build, but Tesla is yoloing it in production and hoping for the best.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Any questions?
      Yeah, why did the front motor overheat from driving up a small rock?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Induction motors have tremendous startup current; if you're running at 0rpm for any length of time it will turn the motor into molten slag

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Buzzboxes seems to always struggle offroad. They just spin the tires and hope for the best. Doesn't help they are usually on some shitty A/T tires picked for their performance in better mileage than offroad capabilities. The electric motor has the ability to be the best offroad drivetrain out there but it's held back by nannytronics and battery shortfalls.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

anything on road tires sucks offroad
    i'm not saying that cybertruck will be good on muddies but it has no chance on road tires

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

hatting on cybertruck is such a reddit muh elon musk evil homosexualry, have a nice day

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Sirs I hope elone musk will redeem you're comment and gift you charge voucher card

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Oh no, that means it won't work for 0.1% of drivers!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I love how every time it's pointed out how the cynertruck doesn't live up to its promises, the defense is "it doesn't matter, it can perform the same tasks as a used Corolla, and that's what makes it great!"

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I like how how many anti cybertruck hate there is on the internet, but in real life it has millions of pre-orders, and most people who see it love the design.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I like the plastic shell too man, I just hate what's under it. They should have made it water resistant so you can drive in the rain.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I like how there's millions of preorders and yet it's still a giant pile of shit

Nah, it's car of the decade. The only people who hate on it are those who think Elon Musk = Tesla and are hate obsessed.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I hate it because electric cars are gay, and it's ugly as frick. Literally looks like a dumpster.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Sorry bro, BEVs are the future and BTFO rube goldberg machines.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Get a life, loser

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Did that sound better when you practiced it in the shower this morning?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I like how there's millions of preorders and yet it's still a giant pile of shit

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Millions of refundable 200 dollar deposits you mean.

The actual sales will be abysmally low.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I like how much anti india hate there is on the internet, but in real life there are billions of murgah-sirs, and most shareholders of the h1b companies who hire them love the diversity.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Tesla really was incredibly moronic to release this without the locking diffs. They had to know shit like this would be made and it would get a reputation for being shit. Fisker ocean did the same thing, rushed it out of the door half baked and it got a bad reputation and completely killed their company. Tesla is just lucky they had some hype to carry them through it but it's still an unforced error.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>They had to know shit like this would be made and it would get a reputation for being shit
      No, they didn't "have to know". Chances are the decision was made by some bean-counter working under Elon, and none of the engineers gave a frick because why would they?

You can't treat a company as though they were a single, rational, human being. In general, most companies are run by morons, and their orders are carried out by actual professionals who don't get paid enough to give a frick how stupid it is.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Skill issue

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

they don't have the software yet? why the frick did they make this video now when the off-road update was just released
    seems like they actually talk about the update starting to roll out, but still decided to do this review (which is pretty much obsolete now)

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I wish we could laugh at this thing without people dragging it into the dichotomy of American Culture War and politics, like how we all got together and laughed at Stock Rushton and Oceangate for a fun few weeks.

The Cybertruck is a humongous piece of shit and even if it worked perfectly and had world-class quality control/assurance in its manufacturing, I still wouldn't buy it, and I still don't understand who this car is for or why it exists.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

it exists for the same reason religion does, to part cultists from their money

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Raptorgays still mad CT is taking their attention away

If it is a piece of shit and no one wants it, what's there to worry about?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Who said anyone was worried? It's nothing but a lolcow and is being treated as such

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Everyone is laughing, no one is worried.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Because the people saying that are wrong and know they're wrong. The Cybertruck has massive demand.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Illiterate plebbitor with AI slop pic
      Go back, moron.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

TFL are moronic. No one takes their truck off roading unless it’s lifted and even then, it’s rare.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Where does Tesla go from here? How long does it have until BYD and the big established carmakers come and eat Tesla's lunch?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

bankruptcy

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

continues to make billions of dollars being the number 1 EV manufacturer

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They have probably 5-10 years of being artificially kept afloat by US protectionism as the US starts to impose 100% tariffs on Chinese EVs

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Where does Tesla go from here?
      Only the most deluded Musk fans still believe his lies "This time next year we'll have FSD/Robotaxis/Mars/Hyperloop/Roadster/Optimus/etc."
      Anyone who's ever heard of Enron knows what's up.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I'm curious as to how many people would apologize if FSD were to reach level 4 or 5 autonomy next year. The internet is absolutely full of armchair skeptics who say FSD will never happen.

Nah, they'll just move the goalposts like they always do.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Odds of Tesla solving L4 autonomy in the next 12 months: 0%
          Odds of Tesla filing for bankruptcy in the next 12 months: 420%

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I guess you haven't been paying attention to FSD then

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>the big established carmakers come and eat Tesla's lunch?
      It's only been 16 years since the release of Tesla's first vehicle. I'm sure it will happen any day now.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

FSD is solved soon, so they become mainly a robotaxi company in the medium term and a humanoid robot company in the future
      EVs and stationary storage are going to be much bigger than they are now, but relatively speaking small sources of revenue/profit

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>t. Elon Musk
        He's been saying that for the last 5 years, I see no reason why it would happen now.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

*10 years
          Tesla can't even make autonomous taxis for the Vegas Loop, a closed circuit with flat roads in brightly lit tunnels!

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Tesla can't even make autonomous taxis for the Vegas Loop

Because diverting FSD resources to that is nonsense at the moment. Get the base version working well enough then train for the loop.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

How much money do you have tied up in Tesla stock to say something this moronic?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>It makes more sense to get the few cars underground running before the general solution is solved for the surface

Ok moron.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>a closed circuit with flat roads in brightly lit tunnels!
            Which they designed, and which is occupied entirely by other Teslas

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Skill issue. I'd evaluate their skills, but unfortunately they wouldn't stop talking so I turned the video off before they hit the trail. My Cybertruck has been flawless offroad.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The farthest your shitbox goes off-road is a driveway, homosexual /n/igger

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Bzzzt wrong
        Captcha: 4WDVN

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Where's the bread? I want to know for sure if you can give the finger to the poorgays who shit on the CT

• 1 month ago
          [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>brand new Milwaukee bag
          >scratch free chainsaw
          >scratch free water jug
          >perfectly clean viair bag
          >barely any scratches on the frunk floor
          This isn’t making that strong of a case 2bh

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>that weld lettering
          Were they going for trailer trash aesthetic on purpose? Holy shit lmao.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

CyberCVCK: the MacBook Mobile
    (Just slap an Apple sticker on it)

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

can't believe a $80,000 dollar state-of-the-art "truck" gets mogged by a Geo Tracker.

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

same as every other stock burger 4x4

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>to the suprise of no one

Reddit headline

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

do you mean it sucks off-road, or do you mean it sucks off road?

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I saw one today driving on a relatively smooth road and it was bouncing all over the place. Suspension seems annoying to drive. It's also frickhuge, they should've made it smaller like El Camino size. Instead they made a huge POS wannabe truck instead of just saying yo we made a car but with a bit more utility.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

mine drives like floating on a cloud, smoothest, quietest truck ive ever driven, and the steering is so responsive with a tight turning circle thanks to teslas innovative rear wheel steering

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *