toke and crooze guilt free

>Marijuana use alone is not associated with higher odds of car accidents, according to a new study by researchers who looked at drivers who visited emergency departments. In fact, high self-reported acute cannabis use was actually associated with lower odds of a crash.

>Alcohol, meanwhile—whether used by itself or combined with marijuana—showed a clear correlation with odds of a collision.

>To arrive at the results, researchers gathered data from emergency departments in Denver, Colorado; Portland, Oregon; and Sacramento, California. They obtained drivers’ blood and measured it for THC and metabolites, recorded alcohol levels as measured by a breathalyzer or in the course of clinical care and conducted interviews with the drivers.

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Sativa makes you high alert. Indica knocks you on your ass. Apples and oranges.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Please it's all the same shit. My buddy who sold weed used to joke about it and it's true. It's like buying a different brand of beer.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

Are you moronic?

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

So all beer tastes the same to you? No wonder everyone here likes homosexual cars

No homosexuals I actually live in a shitty democratic run state where I can buy legal weed and it all sucks.

>BRo this indica hits different

I'm high as frick either way and it's all the same shit.

stfu homosexuals lmao

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

God it must suck so much to live in a state where a harmless plant doesn't lose you your job or your life. Truly such a lack of freeddom

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>harmless
            Omly if processed and then injested orally.
            Smoking and vaping don't exactly qualify as "harmless"

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>God it must suck so much to live in a state where a harmless plant doesn't lose you your job or your life

"It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep." - Benito Mussolini

Their are worse fates than losing your life.

I would rather use a KING DRUG and OD lethally thus ceasing to exist than become a braindead stoner that is content to jerk off incessantly , laugh and watch Rick Pickle, have no taste, have no motivation, become obese from eating all the time like all dude weebdbros, and wind up as an incoherent fat burned out loser schizo that lives a long life.
            KING DRUGS = Stimulants and Opiates
            SLAVE DRUGS = Weed and alcohol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I live in one of those states and it fricking sucks, ever since they legalized it everybody just wants to stay home and get high instead of going out and doing anything. I used to go to bars, clubs, parties, etc. with my friends all the time, now 99% is "naw man I'm just gonna chill and have a bowl" and the other 1% they spend 20 minutes in the club or whatever and then go outside and spend the whole rest of the night smoking weed in the parking lot.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Bars and clubs mostly suck. Mostly. Shitty beer, shitty liquor, shitty music, only fat chicks. And why can't you just roll up inside said bar/club?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>And why can't you just roll up inside said bar/club?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/4BHYeAf.jpg

Bars and clubs mostly suck. Mostly. Shitty beer, shitty liquor, shitty music, only fat chicks. And why can't you just roll up inside said bar/club?

Also, who the hell can afford to go to a bar every Friday and Saturday night now? I haven't been since 2019 but even then I was dropping minimum $60 a pop. Sometimes over $100 if with ladyfriends. Even more than that if they wanted booger sugar. Frick that. It's really not even nrcessary anymore eith dating apps. b***h just come over to my house and smoke a bowl with me before we frick. Costs less.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>b***h just come over to my house and smoke a bowl with me before we frick
            This really sums up my dating experiences going back to like 2012. Met so many women this way.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>go to bar every other friday with coworkers
            >the bar prostitute is walking up to me again

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>take coworkers from the city to my local bar in my small town
            >fat chick that i frick when im drunk turns up and starts talking to them about how we hook up sometimes
            how embarrassing!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

id destroy this prostitute if it wasnt the fact that she probably has 1500 diseases and has the most annoying voice in the world. even while shitfaced my standards stay high

• 2 months ago
            Greased Geese

>everybody just wants to stay home and get high instead of going out and doing anything
            is this why I don't fricking see people going out on the weekends?
            why it's a fricking ghost town everywhere I go?
            FRICKING WEED?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

for me its because since covid every place closes at fricking 9-11pm. "12am on weekends!"
            this is up north. in AZ the nightlife is always there so most places close at 3am.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'd rather be able to own a gun than smoke weed

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Legal weed sucks lol what do you expect you fricking clown ass

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Like I said I am best friends with a guy who grows it and sells it. Regardless of him I've always had way better connects than you "growing up".. I can guarantee that. Just for reference for the beer comment. Ya it tastes different but once you smoked, vaped, ingested enough.. or stuck it in your butthole it's all the same shit. The only thing that matters is THC content and whatever else the frick is in there.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>The only thing that matters is THC content and whatever else the frick is in there
            Lol you're fricking moronic. Look up what a terpene is and how it affects the high.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

they hated him because he spoke the truth

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

So all beer tastes the same to you? No wonder everyone here likes homosexual cars

>The only thing that matters is THC content and whatever else the frick is in there
          Lol you're fricking moronic. Look up what a terpene is and how it affects the high.

i bet you people also think the strain on the label is what your actually getting and not just some random weed we grew

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Kek I bet you fricking can't tell the difference between jack and og

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

you unironically need to touch grass like asap holy shit

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

thanks for reminding me. zkittlez cookies in the king stem

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

quick somebody get this guy a new england style ipa.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

I been smoking weed for 30 years. This is true, there's no real difference. The type of high u get has more to do with how much u smoke, and your mood, energy level, and state of mind before you smoke

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

kek fricking terplet

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Terps are just aromatics m8

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>he thinks terps don't affect the high
            kek fricking terplet

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

bs hippy pseudo science.

2. 3 months ago
    Greased Geese

get fricked dudeweed you smell like skunk butthole

3. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>In fact, high self-reported acute cannabis use was actually associated with lower odds of a crash.
    they don't call it the go-fast grass for nothin

4. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I want them to do this study but on meth instead.

5. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>We investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong.

6. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I am skeptical of these "dood marywanna ackshully gud!" studies because I live in a place where everybody uses it, and they're a bunch of barely-aware dipshits that I wouldn't trust with a lawnmower. I would probably still be pro-weed if I never had to actually live around these moronic c**ts.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>they're a bunch of barely-aware dipshits that I wouldn't trust with a lawnmower.

you sure they weren't just like that before?

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

if you had the spatial awareness of a houseplant before, the after results makes everyone behave like a 95 year old man in a supermarket whose barely aware somebody is behind them

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yep. Dont trust them one bit. I was in an active weed smoking group myself years back. Shit makes your mind slow as frick and your speech slurs. If you do it everyday, multiple times a day, then you may get used to some of the aspects, but it still makes your mind slow. The problem with slowness of the mind is slower reaction time, less awareness of the surroundings, less control.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Skill issue.

7. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Aren't all these areas known for their absolute dogshit drivers?

8. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Colorado had a 5x increase in car crashes the same year marijuana was legalized and it continues to climb.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

They've also had a shit ton of influx of cali-tards shitting up their roads.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

That's total crashes. How many were weed related before and after?

9. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

No fricking way. I've toked and driven more than my fair share of times and it makes you a significantly worse driver, regardless of what anyone says. You loose a lot of reaction time and perception, there's not a chance that doesn't increase accidents.

• 3 months ago
      Hotwing

I know someone that was so high they forgot they never looked at a stop sign. Tboned.

10. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Please take a shower

11. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

fwiw, my experience agrees with this

for one thing, pretty much the last thing i want to do when im high is to go outside. so its unlikely ill end up driving unless i really need to

for another, when i do have to drive while high, im always super apprehensive about it. none of that alcohol low inhibition shit, its basically the opposite. i end up driving the speed limit and paying as much attention as possible.
    when im sober, i might try some *ahem* spirited driving. not when im high.

12. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I genuinely think to own a driver's license, everyone should be required to be on a DOT drug and alcohol program subject to random tests.
    Before you give me shit, just know that this will also ELIMINATE over half of the minorities and doped up women off the roads.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

I get more-impaired off of two slices of bread than weed.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

Sounds like you shouldn't be allowed a driver's license.

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

Well you're right, my natural inability to process carbohydrates does make it illegal for me to have a driver's license.
          Bread and sugar make me sleepy and slow, too much insulin makes me erratic and uncoordinated.
          I've been driving 20 years just fine, usually on weed too.
          Alcohol *fricks you up* and weed isn't alcohol. Why not go on a tirade about the 1/4 of american women driving on antidepressants every day?

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>american women
            You're so impaired that you can't even read my first post probably.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

I am on 750mg edibles right now, but I understood you just fine - you're a judgemental butthole too scared to smoke because it might make you think that it makes your mother sad.

• 2 months ago
        Sage

Maybe you need some insulin, gramps

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I'd rather slowly poison you and your entire household instead.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Didn't think DA could glow like this, but here we are

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Minorities don't care about driver licenses.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

everyone who disagrees with this post is a drugged out shitskin.

• 2 months ago
      Greased Geese

do it and throw in roadside drug tests for hicks and minorities

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I
    >wake and bake
    am
    >gotta smoke before I leave the house
    not
    >hold on, gotta smoke before I eat
    addicted
    >I can't have fun if I'm not high
    I
    >ugh I just get like so much anxiety, I gotta smoke
    can
    >gotta hit the pen to get through the day
    quit
    >finally home, gotta smoke to relax
    any
    >hold on, pass me the bong or I can't eat dinner
    time
    >gotta smoke or I can't fall asleep, you know

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Link to study?

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm sure this study wasn't biased at all.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Trust 'the science ' smoke weed and become a drooling moron. It's actually good for you.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>t. Chief Bear Drinks Himself To Sleep of the Boozer Nation

alcohol is INFINTELY worse moron

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm a stoner and weed will slightly impair your driving but alcohol destroys it if you drink enough. One light beer isn't going to impair you too much though.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Driving/riding high is comfy as frick. The sound and vibrations of the engine, the sense of oneness with environment. Context matters, just commuting would suck but in the right environment it's kino

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

NO SHIT. As someone who dodged a DUI test and drives a manual while eating a vanilla cone high off my ass often. I can say marijuana doesn't really post much danger with automobiles.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>well yeah, you're only going 4mph

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *