Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nah, Tesla leads the industry.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Honda wanted you, yes you the shitbox driver, to go fast and be able to enjoy driving despite being poor.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

then they should've sold something RWD and affordable. FWD is neither fast nor enjoyable.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

busrider

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I own a FWD car. cope harder, Black person.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>fwd is not fast
        Black person what

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>fwd IS fast
          Black person huh

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you can make it fast, but it's an uphill battle

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

This is fricking cool. I want to make an E110 Corolla sleeper once I get my Supra in a good place.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Consider youself warned auto industry.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I have no clue how these fricks are still in business.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

it's like a zombie at this point. i wouldn't say "too big to fail" but it's just shambling on...

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Stellantis: All the Fricking Garbage in One Place

Good, keeps things tidier that way. Hopefully they make some bad investments and the whole thing goes bankrupt and Tata buys Jeep and then it ceases to exist.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

oh look, a collection of all the brands that, individually, would've all died out by now.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Stellantis: All the Fricking Garbage in One Place

Good, keeps things tidier that way. Hopefully they make some bad investments and the whole thing goes bankrupt and Tata buys Jeep and then it ceases to exist.

4. 2 months ago
    sage

I agree OP. Also, frick I want an RCF. Any non-poorgays here ever own one?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I want to buy a new IS 500, but IDK when they're ending production man. Hopefully another couple of years so I can save up more.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Excited to get my GR Corolla allocation
    Excited to see the 4 door non-Subaru GR86 hybrid on a Lexus IS platform (also rumored to be wagon)
    Excited to see the MR2
    Excited to see the Celica if it doesn't turn out to be the same car as MR2

Toyota chads we are eating REAL good

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Picrel is the FT-Se Concept
      >Excited to see the MR2
      Sucks it's probably gonna rival the Boxster instead of being a cheaper alternative but I guess we'll take what we can get.
      The 3 cylinder powertrain catching on is pretty cool, it'd make a good swap into older and lighter cars, last I remember someone was trying to swap it into an AE86 but I haven't kept tabs on the story.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Excited to get my GR Corolla allocation
      You'll fricking love it man, the drivetrain in it is absolutely superb. It's also insanely funny how much rubber you can stuff into the wheel well

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

If my dealer doesn't get a Circuit Edition 2024 then it means I've missed the boat completely and I will sudoku unless Circuit Edition 2025 will be Hakone green or some TRD or Lexus orange

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Need a new commuter, v6 or hybrid camry? I'll probably be buying used if that makes a difference

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Hybrid
      i took a hybrid camry from la to norcal with one stop for gas that shits crazy the cruise control is soo good

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I was skeptical of battery life and replacement of a used hybrid so I got a v6. Why are you considering hybrid and v6 without the standard i4?

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>plastic falls off

Seriously how can they still not figure out how to attach a bumper and cladding to their cars? Look at Toyotas in public and they're all missing plastic pieces and the bumpers are all gapped and misaligned.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

WeebCel
    RiceLet
    Brand

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Its the only car i need

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I suppose a ghetto ebay/aliexpress E210 build is a thing

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

We are moving forward

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I love my piece of shit Toyota Corolla. I park it in bad areas and don't give a frick.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I have done that before

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Corolla dude

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

No

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i want those stickers on my CRX

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's really odd to me how Toyota is just
    SO
    GOOD

Honda only makes some great models in some years.
    Since the late 70s all other car brands make transient cars that never last.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's because Toyota understands that people want to work on their cars and build them with that in mind. I am an absolute wrenchlet but even with a tiny assortment of hand tools I was able to pull an entire AC system from the junkyard and install it into my own vehicle no problem. Fan, condenser, hoses, compressor, evaporator, housing, everything, because Toyota is just that easy to work on.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Toyota understands that people want to work on their cars and build them with that in mind
        Honda is the only brand to engineer all their motors to use the same sized oil filter, Toyota couldn't do the same.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Best car brand in all of human history
    Literally R*ddit: The Car Company

You have to go back

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>R*ddit: The Car Company
      That's Tesla circa 2017 (before Musk started chudposting on Twitter)

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My friend has like a 2019 Toyota Corolla and he likes it

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Corollas are really nice is they just had a little power. For some reason they still felt weak in comparison to CIvic. I know current ones are fine, but last gen wasn't.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Me too. It just works.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

some toyodas i've driven
    >1994 4runner
    slow, but comfy and well built
    >1991 pickup
    slow, but really awesome sized truck
    >2009 Camry
    most forgettable thing i've ever driven
    >2014-ish Corolla
    S-tier shitbox
    >2022 Tacoma 4x4
    pretty good, fast enough v6, feels a little too big

i wish they made a truck smaller than the tacoma with a 200 hp hybrid. i've heard the rumors, but i'll believe it when i see it

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yea, I'm not a fan of the tacoma after they made them a little bigger and gave them a suspension lift. My work place has a little 08 with a v4 in it. Damn thing is un-killable. We even drove it when it had no coolant in it for awhile (small and slow radiator leak). It wouldn't overheat at all.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>2022 Tacoma 4x4
      this is a very expensive car. why do you have it when you are clearly a poorgay

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I just like it bros

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How will they deal with Chinese OEMs?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Just like EVs the customers who buy in to them will buy out of them too. Chinese EVs will be a hot flash in the pan, like OG Korean cars too. They will take the place of KIA aside from their compact SUV.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I like Toyota for their boringness, their focus on reliability, safety features, affordability, and lastly comfort. I don't think they should care much about performance and fun handling, and I'd be very sad if they followed the path of the German brands which were once known for their reliable cars and now just make trash. I have a Yaris Sedan with a 1.5L engine and a CVT.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I don't think they should care much about performance and fun handling
      That's what their sub brand is for, and I don't mean Lexus.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I can't wait to get my '89 supra going. Curious what you all thing of those.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't see any Toyotas on the Moon.

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Bros

I feel like trading in my GRC for a regular Corolla or 4 cylinder third gen Taco.

I just want something simple and reliable. GRC is great as a weekend car but not great as a daily living in the city.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Just sold back my 2018 tacoma. Stellar truck, but man its really painful to own something so expensive you can't use it as intended without worrying about the value of it. I was terrified to offroad the thing or even take it on the ORV at the obx
    time to fix the 93 pickup thats been chilling my yard and hoon that thing until I buy a 4runner

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

All the hate on DA is just dumb Black folk who are too poor to know shit about cars

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *