Trucker stabbed over piss jugs

>Team of long-haul truck drivers has been working together for 70,000 miles
>Driver A asks driver B to (1) use piss jugs, rather than McDonald's cups, and (2) put his piss jugs under the seat, rather than leaving them on the seat or on the bed
>Driver B gets angry and stabs driver A multiple times, inflicting life-threatening injuries
>Driver B is sentenced to twenty years in prison
https://www.njcourts.gov/system/files/court-opinions/2024/a3806-19.pdf
How likely is this to happen to me if I become a trucker?

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Lol whats with fricking autists and their piss jugs?

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Piss jug management is one of the main pillars of successful truck driving. Bro was just caught lacking.
    For me it’s the 2 gallon method. One water one piss. Empty one full the other cycle them out.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Are American truckers not allowed to stop at gas station to take a piss?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Truggers are usually paid by the mile, so if they stop to pee they’ll drive less and they’ll only make $14 an hour instead of $15 or whatever

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Of course we are but it’s highly inconvenient to do that 5 times a day. Walk in to a rat ass dick and shit room while ur in a good mood and 1 foot away from you is a sputtering butthole spewing shit and the residue goes into ur nose and you actually end up using a strangers shit particles to operate your mind and consciousness. It’s highly fricking gay.

I try to not ever use public restrooms.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

unfathomably based take I'm the same way.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous
        • 2 months ago
          Anonymous

This is why i use the ladies.
          Its much nicer and you can relax and sit to pee. On the way out you can look in the mirror and touch up an makeup that needs it, and maybe even share some gossip with the girls.
          Then i get back in my truck and go.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

frickin a man its refreshing to see a dumb c**t wise up and stop using a trip

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Truggers are usually paid by the mile, so if they stop to pee they’ll drive less and they’ll only make $14 an hour instead of $15 or whatever

https://i.imgur.com/BX4rcEC.jpg

Of course we are but it’s highly inconvenient to do that 5 times a day. Walk in to a rat ass dick and shit room while ur in a good mood and 1 foot away from you is a sputtering butthole spewing shit and the residue goes into ur nose and you actually end up using a strangers shit particles to operate your mind and consciousness. It’s highly fricking gay.

I try to not ever use public restrooms.

IME, the piss jugs aren't from driving but from the time spent sitting on the side of the road, at shippers who won't allow drivers rest facilities because drivers are uncultured vandalizing swine, or at truck stops when the building is far away and the weather is shit.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Can't wait until we replace every single one of these morons with self-driving Teslas

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I remember kids like u In 2014 making the same post. They’d always link an article to the latest investor bait vapor ware scam too. All bankrupt.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Walmart has already developed their own electric, self-driving semis and have them on the road near their headquarters in Bentonville LOL tick tock you geriatric homosexual!

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>2 more weeks!!!
            kek @newbiezoomoids

This is why i use the ladies.
            Its much nicer and you can relax and sit to pee. On the way out you can look in the mirror and touch up an makeup that needs it, and maybe even share some gossip with the girls.
            Then i get back in my truck and go.

Based.
            YWBAW

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

just the way she goes, sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesnt, you know

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Some people can drink and drive, some people can't. I mean, what is drunk?

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

insane that people willingly take these long haul trucking jobs. Black person cattle in the truest sense.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Seriously, even if there's money in it, you're basically a professional homeless man.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I’m doing a cash build on 160 acres spring 25.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

IT PISS

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Bathroom and piss, NOW!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Not yet.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

truggers, is there a market for a tube that you can put into your pants and onto your willy condom-style so you can pee without having to fiddle with a jug? the tube would route down your pants into a container on the floor, or straight out the vehicle if you're feeling frisky

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

That’s called a catheter and it goes in your pee hole

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Doesn’t have to be a catheter, astronauts and dry suit divers use a condom style

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

stadium pal

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

All that king size cabs but no toilets.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Only peasants use piss jugs. Real men piss on the side of the road or in the Love’s Shower.
    >t. actual trucker, none of this little 53 deck baby shit that Pajeets can do.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Id rather piss in your moms mouth

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>How likely is this to happen to me if I become a trucker?
    Impossible if you don't drive team, which is fine since team driving sucks. Also not driving for second-chance companies that are full of felons like Western Express and a couple others who's name escape me atm. Carolina Cargo? Hmm, not sure. Anyway, just research whatever company you're thinking of going with first.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>get stabbed because you want your co-driver to stop being a nasty fricker
    Damn, I'm so glad I don't drive trucks for a living.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Thank god I am an OO

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>O/O in 2024
      Sahr! Do not redeem! DO NOT
      *Violently rips fender off another parked vehicle*
      *Gets refused mechanic service until the human feces is cleaned off under his rig*
      *Is brown and offensive to the white man’s industry by his very existence*
      *Brushes his teeth in the Flying J sink*
      *Clogs the CB waves with his gay little sing-song Pajeet conversation*

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You aren't becoming a trucker you just wanted to post piss jugs.

BTW if I owned the truck I'd fit a piss funnel with a relief tube instead. Military aircraft used to use them and they work great. A black funnel etc visually disappears.

If you find a creative way to route the hose you could run one on anything.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The breaking point for me working on a dock was being responsible for taking out the trash around the fuel pumps where drivers would refuel after a trip. Piss jugs everywhere, mostly leaking. God damn it was disgusting and everyone just shrugged like it was to be expected, you'd do it for 2 years until a new hire shows up then you push it onto them and they either quit or work 2 years and push it on the new hire.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Truck driver here. Never used piss jugs or cups.
    What the frick is wrong with mutts?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *