Trucks

Why do they make poor people rage so much?

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Asymmetry.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Trucks are fine. The weirdest part of American culture are the outfits your pet monkeys wear.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That is what they wear in europe and Asia too. You basically have to go to a jungle in Africa to not find people dress like that.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You can't take the jungle out of the Black person. I assume this is what you're hinting at. Black folk act and behave the same no matter where they are put in the world.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Ignoring the black guy in full Burberry? Looks to be the owner of the truck too.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>owner

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>in full Burberry
        That's the chinese pattern.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Ah, the MacChang clan.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Why is the crotch of his sweatpants at his knees?

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

A constant reminder to Europeans/other bugmen that they aren't allowed to have anything good, so they kvetch at the fact that regular Americans can just have them sitting around.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>they aren't allowed to have anything good
      last i heard american gaybos need to basically apply for suppressor and sbs/sbr loicense. imagine needing a loicense for a suppressor and or barrels shorter than 16".

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

you need a permit just to buy a barrel. we can order complete uppers and 80% lowers straight to our door. we can also shoot our guns outside.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I shoot my guns in Baltimore.
          All the fun of pvp without a risk of getting hurt by their incoming fire

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Baltimore

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>last i heard american gaybos need to basically apply for suppressor and sbs/sbr loicense
        fake news. we have a second amendment to our constitution which makes all gun laws illegal.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Euros are oppressed by their so called democracy. When a European tries to become rich his government immediately shackles him ala Harrison bergeron.

Equality means that you're all equally miserable. Like crabs in a bucket better we all suffer than one escape suffering.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

the people who buy/drive them
    just like boyricer nipshit, tesla soiboys, cuckover karens, etc.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

True. This is why I hate four door, fuel efficient sedans.
      They are driven by 20-something males that have not had sex.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>say the magic word
        >receev inanely moronic yet grammatically correct bait reply
        pottery. go home gpt3

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>magic word
          I don't see a single "Jew" or "Black person" in that post.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Chatgpt won't let you say mean things like that.
          Also if you think someone needs AI to generate to sentences you are braindead

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Even rich gays desperately try to look like a hard working trades man.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Dually thread?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I always wondered why dual wheels weren't much of a thing, when tires were so heavily limited on how wide they could be made.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Prior to the 70s truck frames didn't have the strength to warrant DRWs. A 1930s Ford half ton had an actual payload capacity of a half a ton. Anything more would've required a genuine big rig. A modern F150 has a larger payload capacity and towing capacity than a 1930s semi.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

It was actually the mid 60's.
          There was a massive shift in the industry around '64.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The glass looks comically big compared to the rest of the truck.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

that looks like those comic drawings of body builders that literally couldnt move anymore.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

extra bulbous for your protection.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They're the fat people of cars.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i drive a Honda Fit and i rather like trucks, but I'm not really poor so couldn't tell you. Driving a Honda probably helps with the not poor part ngl

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Modern trucks are basically the luxury coupes from the 20th century
    >Big, powerful engines
    >Tons of space
    >Safe
    >Capable
    >All the bells and whistles
    Eurogays and other assorted poorgays that are incapable of having nice things seethe and cope at Americans. Eurogays have always had this tsundere and obsessive attitude towards America. Subconsciously they know America is better but externally try to mock Americans. It's a crabs in a bucket mentality where if poorgays can't have them, no one can and they use bullshit pretexts like muh environment, muh pedestrians, muh emissions to try to control what people can and can't have.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You're a homosexual and the car in your pic is an embarrassment to what a car should be.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You are a European lol
        And not a car enthusiast. Probably take the bus or bicycle. Lmao.
        Now go back homosexual >>>/n/

[...]

They really should add flags to DA so we can laugh at these y*ropeons. Pathetic little cretins.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Probably take the bus or bicycle
          Sometimes I even walk.
          >And not a car enthusiast.
          More than you though. My car sits nicely in its underground garage until I'm itching for a night cruise, while you spend your days sweating your lard ass in a commuter you secretly resent.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

is he a midget?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>car enthusiast
          >trucks

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>safe
      They were all but safe

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Let the homosexual roleplay, it's not worth it.

https://i.imgur.com/VxbtV9M.png

I don't really see a reason to own a diesel unless you tow quite often or simply need something rugged and has good utility. I love having a trugg but the best part about mine is it's pic related which is reliable, small enough to be comfortable but big enough to not be cramped

I don't see a reason to have a non-Diesel truck. A Diesel engine's strength are exactly what a truck's used for.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

If you aren't doing anything except daily driving a diesel and never using it there is no point to pay exceptionally higher for a diesel trim package of any truck over say a 6.2 in a GMC. Plus I'm from southern Missouri where every diesel pickup had some bucktooth mullet wearing zyn addicted hick who wears cowboy boots and camo trucker hats and forces a 'country accent'. Not to mention diesel is much more expensive to fill up than gasoline. Why would you own a diesel if all you do is drive it? Think economics.
          >woops my goy motor says it's time to add DEF and change the particulate filter or else it literally won't run!

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>If you aren't doing anything except daily driving a diesel
            If you aren't doing anything except daily driving why the frick are you buying a truck ?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Because of the utility of having a truck bed so I can put shit in it? Some people live in the suburbs and would love to haul some wood or a new grill from the ol Ace Hardware, why do you need a diesel if you aren't towing? I mean I do understand diesels are reliable and last a shit ton of miles especially older Cummins motors but why pay the extra price for having a diesel if you don't need a diesel? Genuine question.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>used minivan
            >fold down or remove the passenger seats
            Will do the same and save you thousands.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>dirtying up the inside of my minivan
            no thanks

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>not dirtying up your work minivan
            You're an underdeveloped woman.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>using a minivan for work
            Methhead core. Not everyone is as poor as you. Like recommending using a washboard and mangler to do laundry because it's "cheaper and less wasteful" than using a washing machine.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Washing machines are actually useful. Pavement princess cucktrucks with 5ft beds and lift kits aren't really useful for anything. Can't even fit a good-sized toolbox in the back of a cucktruck without having to use a trailer.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Six million people in the desert with their travel trailers think you're a moronic loser.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>six million sandBlack person opinions
            Discarded just like the six million israelites in the masturbation train cars going to a replacement camp.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Hahahahahahahaahhahaha
            Fricking europoor mentality.
            >I need to be as efficient with my lifestyle as possible!!!
            >I only NEED 200 square feet to live in.
            >I only NEED to eat meat once a week
            >I NEED to pay for refugee housing
            Meanwhile the politicians that brainwashed you into believing that are burning more fuel in a single trip on their private jet than you'll use in 30 years.
            And when they're sitting in the indoor pool in the living room of their 8,000 square foot house and drinking champagne they think of you and laugh.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>caring about what soulless politicians and celebrities think about the average working Joe
            I really couldn't care.
            >I only NEED 200 sq ft, meat once a week, and pay for refugee housing
            The US south is a really cheap place to live. I can live comfortably, eat red meat regularly, and live luxuriously, all within my means. If I really needed a truck, I would just go to UHaul and rent of their truggs or ask my other bodyman bro if he can help me move a few things with his. I do make good money fixing trucks, sometimes it's front ends. Sometimes it's the cabins and a door or two. Maybe a roof once in awhile. But most of the time it's a little ding, dent, or a big scratch on the bedside or tailgate. They'll gladly file an insurance claim to keep their truck looking "nice", wouldn't want to look like a tradies who uses their trucks for local city/county work.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>If I really needed a truck, I would just go to UHaul and rent
            I call bullshit.
            Do you rent a uhaul truck everytime you need a replacement door for one of these trucks you supposedly fix?
            Or does your entire life just resolve around "I'll pay to have someone deliver it for me"?
            I'll bet you pay someone to frick your wife too.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Do you rent a uhaul truck everytime you need a replacement door for one of these trucks you supposedly fix?
            Lmao. No that's what the parts department and our parts guy is for, you moron. Now if they added another $10/hr on top of what I make to order the correct parts I need for my jobs I would be more than glad to do so.
            >I'll bet you pay someone to frick your wife too.
            You can keep your cuck fetish to yourself.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I'll pay someone else to....
            >I'll rent if I need....
            Literally defining characteristics of a cuck.
            Bruce Jenner is more of a man than you are and you're too self indignant to see it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Cucks don't pay people to frick their wife. They do it for FREEEEEEEEEEEE

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

They do have to pay if their wife is ugly as frick.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Funny of you to assume he isn't a wagie

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>having a work vehicle as a personal car
            What the frick is up with that shit ? Do you morons have no notion of separating your company assets from your personal belongings ?

Hahahahahahahaahhahaha
            Fricking europoor mentality.
            >I need to be as efficient with my lifestyle as possible!!!
            >I only NEED 200 square feet to live in.
            >I only NEED to eat meat once a week
            >I NEED to pay for refugee housing
            Meanwhile the politicians that brainwashed you into believing that are burning more fuel in a single trip on their private jet than you'll use in 30 years.
            And when they're sitting in the indoor pool in the living room of their 8,000 square foot house and drinking champagne they think of you and laugh.

Those politicians and the truckcucks can all get strangled and mangled.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Some jobs will pay you to use your own vehicle, just like they do with tools etc., and if you're smart about how you do things you can often make more money that way than with a company-supplied vehicle.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Some jobs will pay you to use your own vehicle, just like they do with tools etc.
            I had no idea this was a thing. I still think it's completely stupid, but thanks for explaining.

Buy truck, have “gutter cleaning” business clean 2-3 a year and say that the rest of the miles were looking at jobs.
            Write it off and have a nice vehicle in the meantime.

This is the kind of penny-pinching only an illegal immigrant would do. Also it forces you to drive a truck.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

depreciation deduction = lower taxable value of the property than price paid, that's all it means

do you understand that the savings from "writing off" things like fuel expenses works out to a few cents per gallon?

You must do anything in your power to frick over the IRS whenever you can.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>IRS
            fml for a sec i thought you were talking about independent rear suspension

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>penny-pinching
            New high trim truck costs 60-70k. I pay a 24% tax rate on the last ~80k of money I earn. You're looking at $15k in taxes that I now don't have to pay.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I get paid for mileage so my shitbox 32mpg Camry pulls in an extra 600 bucks a month on my paycheck (after cost of tires/fuel).

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Buy truck, have “gutter cleaning” business clean 2-3 a year and say that the rest of the miles were looking at jobs.
            Write it off and have a nice vehicle in the meantime.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

do you understand how little they get to write off? i knew someone who did this, said his personal vehicle was also his business vehicle (he did have a business, commercial printing), he saved next to nothing

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Idk man. All the beaners in my area have lift kits and 24" wheels on their "work" trucks. With god knows whatever other dumb mods they do. Gotta be saving money somewhere.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Saves a pretty good amount.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

depreciation deduction = lower taxable value of the property than price paid, that's all it means

do you understand that the savings from "writing off" things like fuel expenses works out to a few cents per gallon?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>trugggay paying 14%APR on his trugg calls everyone else poor because he fell for the meme
            Your predictability would be funny if it weren't so sad.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

up the inside of my minivan
            >no thanks
            Gotta keep that inside pristine for maximum resale value!

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Some people live in the suburbs and would love to haul some wood or a new grill from the ol Ace Hardware
            Holy shit you're such a fricking homosexual. Might even be a middle-aged woman.

I don't see the point of the added complexity and cost of a diesel when a 7.3 gas motor can match its torque

Less displacement needed for the same torque, hence better efficiency and reliability.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You gonna explain to my why you're seething so much or just call me a homosexual with no explanation?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Since when do I need an explanation to call a suburb dweller a homosexual ? You live like one, you talk like one and you think like one.
            >what about that one time I bought a barbecue from the hardware store ?
            Get it delivered you redneck.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

just one big seethepost, you have no argument you salty bald headed fat frick

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

If you're looking for a seething fat frick he's posted his piece of shit ford with a covered bed. I'm merely mocking the moron who argues he needs a truck to take home the barbecue he's bought from a store as if he buys a new barbecue every time he wants to grill some ribs.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

And you're what, urban bug?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yeah you're right anon and those 1.0L turbo grenades are much more reliable than a 2.2 NA motor that can run for 400k

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>muh overstressed engines
            We're talking about Diesel here moron, not comparing between gas engines.

https://i.imgur.com/EN1YioL.jpg

Enjoy dying in your clown car. I'm just too tall for cars. I don't like stepping down and ducking my head and sitting on the ground.

Trucks are basically a life guard with so many kids racing around in their wannabe race cars, and women texting while putting on makeup and.driving a 5000lbs Tahoe at the same time, so Yeah truck it is.

Oh and if I go camping once a year or toss a bag of groceries in the back that seals the deal

Sorry you have to justify everything. You want me to justify why I have 1.6 acres and a 1,400 sq ft house for a wife and dogs?

>muh safety
            Lmao you're an actual soccermom it turns out. Don't waste time posting about your "too tall for cars" delusions or your dogs and b***h. Just go look up truck safety and realize you're a gullible moron.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>muh safety
            Woman moment

Owning a truck for safety is like owning a shitbull because he'd be your kid's best friend

Is he wrong though? If he just wants to drive from A to B and back everyday and doesn't care about the best performance or luxury for the buck, and he can afford it, why not? I'd hate to have my face or my knees get fricked because I was in a 2T low slung S-Class and distracted woman/moron driver drove into me in a 2.5-2.7 inch lifted Suburban.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>2.5-2.7
            2.5-2.7T*
            (tonnes)
            Frick, I'd even given the wife one. Better the other one than her. Wars are coming though, fuel's going to get expensive again and people will have to go back to regular cars, like how they sold the old boatmobiles.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/zRHJM4p.jpg

[...]
            [...]
            Is he wrong though? If he just wants to drive from A to B and back everyday and doesn't care about the best performance or luxury for the buck, and he can afford it, why not? I'd hate to have my face or my knees get fricked because I was in a 2T low slung S-Class and distracted woman/moron driver drove into me in a 2.5-2.7 inch lifted Suburban.

>driving a heavier vehicle means it's safer
            Sure go ahead, offer your hog of a wife one. Just don't forget to post the "head crush max" pictures.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Is it not? I am seriously asking this. Semi vs a sedan, we all know the driver is more or less safe, might have to get his neck checked. Is a 1500kg difference no enough? (Ignore the fact that you might avoid crashing at all in a lighter, agile vehicle)

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Is it not? I am seriously asking this. Semi vs a sedan, we all know the driver is more or less safe, might have to get his neck checked. Is a 1500kg difference no enough? (Ignore the fact that you might avoid crashing at all in a lighter, agile vehicle)

Bigger/heavier vehicles aren't more safe.

Being bigger means you're more likely to have an accident since you're both physically bigger and less maneuverable. You're also more likely to roll over in an accident which is far deadlier.

And this is also before you truckoids modify them to be even bigger/taller.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Rollover deaths are rare nowadays as long as you wear a seat belt.
            Modern regulations have stiffened passenger compartments.
            Notice that the truck owner survived to post pics.
            Dumbass.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Rollover deaths are rare nowadays as long as you wear a seat belt.
            But rollovers are more common today and they are more deadlier than your average car crash.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

boy some balkan would prove you are soooo wrong

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I can (do) put (18) 50 pound bags of feed in the back of my Camry (with no spare).
            I usually only do about 8 bags.
            I can also put 10 foot 2x4's in it with the trunk closed.
            And I have multiple trucks.
            Why do I do it?
            Because it's a shitbox and a 45 minute trip into town.
            Gas ain't cheap.

I "can" throw a deer carcass in the trunk.
            I "can" load it with gravel.
            I "can" tow a boat with it.
            But it sucks at all of those things.
            I have to be careful not to bottom out in multiple places when its loaded (but I know the route).
            Kurt like everything in life, "can" isn't always a good idea.
            I "can" frick your mom tonight, but I don't want AIDS....

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous
          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous

euro ball hitch looks weird

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

yeas it does but it´s quiet though drive a ford ranger with the American style and it was making ruckus the whole way

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>>If you aren't doing anything except daily driving a diesel
            >If you aren't doing anything except daily driving why the frick are you buying a truck ?
            bootlicker
            EVhomosexuals use the identical argument
            >if you're just commuting range doesn't matter!

how about frick you, the slippery slope is real and mental midgets like you will be the reason that ALL internal combustion vehicles become commercial-only and EVs become fully self-driving always-online pay-per-use pods (the reason Tesla exists is to design such systems for the government off the government's books)

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>mental midgets
            The humor of you little bimbo calling me a "mental midget" for pointing out the sheer uselessness and ridicule of your truck-shaped handbag is not lost on me, do not worry homosexual.
            >noooo muh soulless commuter cuckboxes!!!!
            Wouldn't be caught dead driving an EV, but the argument you put is indeed 100% right.
            Difference between you and me is I don't drive a goycart out of necessity.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Because I like trucks the frick are you gonna do about it

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Go larp as a tradie somewhere else with the rest of the Village People.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Enjoy dying in your clown car. I'm just too tall for cars. I don't like stepping down and ducking my head and sitting on the ground.

Trucks are basically a life guard with so many kids racing around in their wannabe race cars, and women texting while putting on makeup and.driving a 5000lbs Tahoe at the same time, so Yeah truck it is.

Oh and if I go camping once a year or toss a bag of groceries in the back that seals the deal

Sorry you have to justify everything. You want me to justify why I have 1.6 acres and a 1,400 sq ft house for a wife and dogs?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>lives in the middle of nowhere
            >afraid of people crashing into him
            ???

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>muh safety
            Woman moment

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Owning a truck for safety is like owning a shitbull because he'd be your kid's best friend

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I hope the next time you go to your job as an underwriter you flip it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I'm just too tall for cars. I don't like stepping down and ducking my head and sitting on the ground.
            hi fatass

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You might wanna apply for a job at your local cinemark with that projecting that you're doing

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Lmao you fat fricking pussy, are you actually so scared of other drivers that you decided to buy a truck? You're an actual homosexual lmao I hope you flip turning a corner

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

See:

[...]
            [...]

[...]
            [...]

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

U mad bro

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Yeah I’m such a badass pussy.
            >I drive a truck because I’m afraid of people crashing into me, and that makes me… le based.
            KWAB
            At least SUV Karens don’t come up with ego gymnastics.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It's the equivalent of SUV for soccer moms, as proven here
            Literal NPC car

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Literal NPC car
            Comments like this........no one says this stuff IRL. Everyone buys what they like, others judge because it shows a piece of what they are about, they say what they want and move on. Stop trying to find the ideal, the 'meta', the shittalk and snarky remarks that ensue are a big turn off from the boards, and ruin a lot of moods.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I’m not larping as anything, I simply buy and drive what I like. I do not have to justify myself to the likes of you.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Because it's a rolling Swiss Army Knife, no other vehicle can do so many different things - off roading, deep snow, hauling, towing, carrying 4+ people - at such a competent level, and I do all of those things often enough that it's worth it to me despite the fact that none of them are the majority of what I do.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Sounds like you're part of the minority of truck drivers who actually has a use for it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Suggest another long wheelbase full size vehicle that comfortably sits five adults+luggage.
            An s class? lollmao
            A truck will run twice as long trouble free and not lose 40k in value the second it comes off the lot

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I don't see the point of the added complexity and cost of a diesel when a 7.3 gas motor can match its torque

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

An American gasser has more power and torque than a euro diesel. Diesel fullsizes are only worth it if you have a job that requires constant hauling heavy trailers, and even then it's only about a 10% increase in efficiency. Modern gassers have no problem dealing with 99% of the loads a personal use pickup will encounter, stop living in the 90s.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

picrel is an order of magnitude more respectable than the parking lot princess in OPs post.
      At least personal luxury barges didn't put on any false airs of being working class, they were unashamedly symbols of wealth, prestige and status

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Already have my CDL lol

[...]

>$95k/yr
    >Mint quality 1998 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins 6BT 3500 Dually Crew Cab purchased off a guy who used as a drag race car trailer hauler and little else. Custom exhaust and some mods to the engine with complete emissions system delete and tune good for about ~700hp
    >1968 Barracuda Fastback Formula S 340 with custom cast aluminium crossram intake for Weber carbs and 5-speed TKX good to about 400hp

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I don't really see a reason to own a diesel unless you tow quite often or simply need something rugged and has good utility. I love having a trugg but the best part about mine is it's pic related which is reliable, small enough to be comfortable but big enough to not be cramped

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

if it wasn't for how fricking expensive diesel is in the US i'd kill for a turbodiesel Volvo wagon

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It's not even that expensive, it's harder finding an actual D24 wagon in the U.S. unless you import

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

modern trucks are obnoxiously gay and are frequently driven by poorhomosexuals who can only afford them with loans.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If your lifestyle doesn't "need" a truck then you're nothing but a peon that doesn't live life- just a source of tax revenue.
    You have a wagie job and sit on your ass staring at pixels with all your free time.

In a single day I:
    >loaded my dirtbike before the sun rose
    >drove out to Ocotillo with some friends and spent a few hours riding
    >stopped by Mount Laguna on the way back and filled up the bed with snow.
    >hit the industrial park in Santee and grabbed a few pallets.
    >went to Mission Beach and built a snowman next to the bonfire.

You homosexuals only see my truck on the freeway when I'm heading to work or in the parking lot at the grocery store when your mom takes you along to pick out hot pockets.
    Get out of your parent's basement more, it's nit healthy down there

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

good for you but most truck owners these days treat their trucks like sedans with a box instead of a trunk

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Lol san diegans are such slowgaylets. and your city is completely inundated with black or indigenous types

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Trucks are cool, even superduties, I just don't like getting a frickhuge 35,000lb towpig and never using it for that.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

*hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng* i'd love to impregenate that big american butt salam from Calais <3

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I can't see the goddamn traffic light from inside my geo metro if i'm behind you
    the safety issues are real but i'm not gonna b***h about getting smothered by a 4 ton truck on DA lol

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You can see his fricking brake lights though, seethe

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Because you don't need them, you can't drive them, and you can't park them.
    Obviously bias, but it's clear most are coping and I wish they'd find a way that isn't on the road with me straddling the solid white lines they're not supposed to cross anyway

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Because you don't need them
      If thats your mindset then you live a miserable existence, void of anything meaningful.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I don't think so since I a truck and station wagon as well as a CDL A?
        Sorry, no, most of these LARPers don't need them, that's just a fact. And I have a SHIT TON of shit I don't need, difference is it's not ona public road with others and I'm not underskilled
        If you don't think most of these re grocery getters, you're fricking moronic/ oook wehjo wadd;les out ofem usually

I hada hunters license at 9 and spent summers fishing Chesapeake, yuour bullshit won't work with me

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Did you actually have a stroke?

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Itt we post real trucks

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
  20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Drove a similar truck to British Columbia near the coast, city gays seething.

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

because they are scared of large vehicles

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Poor people drive small shitty cars. Cars that get crushed by trucks. Their fear is primal.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Grugg needs trugg, so other tribe know grugg rich. Grugg no understand finance. Grugg see big, so Grugg knows trugg is good.

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Very "Uncut Gems" looking gentlemen on the sidewalk there

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

OP here, holy shit the poorgays are.fricking seething lol

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Be American
    >Wake up and eat 2000 calories of heavily processed cereal
    >Read mail
    >$100,000 fine from homeowners association for grass being 0.01 inches too long
    >Put on my medium size (XXXXL in Europe) suit ready for work
    >Get in truck ready for 3 hour drive to work
    >Accidentally drive 0.1 miles an hour over the limit
    >Pulled over by police
    >Immediately receive 20 rounds of 9mm ammunition to the chest due to being slightly darker than Count Dracula
    >Cop leaves, somehow I’m still alive
    >Bystander calls ambulance, I’m too weak to protest
    >Transported to hospital
    >Doctors hand me the bill
    >$6,800,000,000 plus a mandatory 30% tip
    >Shed a tear of joy at the privilege of living in the land of the free

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Meanwhile in Norcal
      >wake up, old lady makes me toasted bagel with fried egg from farmer's market and pickled jalapenos from our garden. Got a double yolk this morning for good luck
      >look out window, weather is nice and the lawn looks mint, just fertilized it for spring
      >put on shorts and hoodie (45f / 7c) and bike cleats for 3 mile ride to work
      >no Black folk to avoid, they sleep until 2 pm
      >get to office 1/2 hour early, check news headlines, ignore everything unless it's habbening
      >check weather, plan for weekend snow camping
      >make the boss shitloads of money in 4 hours, spend 4 hours designing personal projects
      >ride home, beat the wife and frick the dog (j/k, I'm not a leaf)
      >wife makes overcomplicated but awesome dinner
      >throw in a fat chew and work on organization & cleaning up whatever mess I left in the garage
      >read an hour or two before sleep, currently re-reading Undaunted Courage
      >sleep like a champion
      Tl;dr nobody cares blogpost I just felt like typing something

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Meanwhile in the Bay Area:
        >it's 11:40 and i'm still in bed
        >No blacks to avoid. That's it.
        >lol @ the office
        >don't need to check weather because lol why would it not be 60-70F?
        >lol @ boss
        >getting new tires installed on the car I just bought for my mom
        >michelins for myself, got a great deal on continentals for $500 UHP all seasons for my mom's
        Kek I'm gonna take a shit.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I'm happy you're born to money, anon.
          I have to work but things could be worse. Boss is absentee, haven't seen him in a year. My office is comfy and I can shitpost for days.
          Just got some fresh Conti Gatorskins for the wife's pedal bike, they're tip top. Wouldn't buy their overpriced tires for cars or motos though.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm not born into money, I'm just terrible with it. Also I plan to kill myself at some point so who cares lol. Anyway I'm taking that shit and gonna drop off that car. I'll usually shoot the shit with the owner of the shop but I have to get some seedlings in the sun before they get too leggy. It's gonna be a good season I can tell

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Agreed, it's going to be a good year.
            You have a good attitude other than the kms part. Stick around to be a pain in the ass to society, there's no point in quitting.
            Good on ya for taking care of mom's car. Have a nice one broheem.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I got the SureContact RX which are apparently Extreme Contact DWS 06 with a different tread pattern and sold exclusively by certain retailers. 4 tires for $500 and they only had 7 left. Even got a 5th for the spare. Never had Continentals and figure I might as well try em on a car I won't really ever have to drive.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

They should be quality, and that seems like a deal. I always looked at their crotch rocket tires and laughed because they wanted way too much and I trust the French and Japanese over ze Germans when it comes to tires.
            I bet they'll be good tires, you can't really go wrong for the price anyways.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
  26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I hate fat people the most and they are most often the drivers of trucks for obvious reasons. It's no wonder they're all the rave in the states.

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Trucks enable dickheads to drive like c**ts. The most reckless driving is done in trucks, if you don’t like the stigma trucks have blame truck owners.

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Poor people think these look cool, the ones who are offended are the inner city types who live in gentrifies cities.

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

So much angst. The whiners are assmad that they're stuck in town while truckgays are out boating and camping and doing fun stuff in their off time.
    You want some french cries with that waaamburger, Whinescott?
    What are the urban swine doing on the weekend? Going to the barcade? The movie theater? Lelz you are pathetic homosexuals and everyone knows it. Go get your bobo tea and dilate you soi slurping culls. Charge your E-scooters. Then do a barrel roll.

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I keep my mirror in night mode 24/7 because of brodozers.
    >out of spec led headlights
    >driving with fog lights on in the middle of the afternoon

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The vehicles that really frick me with their headlights are new luxury crossovers, BMW X3s and stuff. I haven't had that much of a problem with trucks but full-on brodozers also aren't that common where I am, most of the lifted trucks around here are overlanded out Tacomas or trophy truck larpmobiles.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

On hilly roads the prevalence of hid's and garbage hid retrofit kits can be absolutely awful even when they're on low beams.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

My canopy added a second layer of tint so my auto dimming rear view only ever tints now when a jacked up brodozer with aftermarket leds will get it to kick over to dim.

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I hate them because emasculated suburban and city scum drive them instead of farmers and tradies.

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why does literally everyone else on the road make them rage? I've never seen so many road tantrums from any other vehicle class

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

just for lulz i would like to get a lifted ram 2500 or something and then be the most courteous driver on the road. car beside me blinkers and wants to go into my lane? immediately slow down and flash high beams for him to go ahead. coast up to a red light but see a car wanting to pull out of a gas station? continue coasting and flash brights to tell him to go ahead

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>even talks about the idea of owning a lifted ram 2500
        >immediately starts high beaming people
        you're such an butthole, anon

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

wat. if this isn't a shitpost haven't you ever flashed your brights when someone doesn't realise youre letting them in?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No. Flashing highs is for when someone's being a wienersucker.
            >daytime: turn the low beams on and back off twice
            >nighttime: turn the headlights off and back on twice, in quick succession

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

must be your area then. it's contextual where i'm at, usually if someone's being a dick the high beams get held for a second. if someone has their blinker on and you've left a gap but they still haven't taken it they figure it out quickly with a quick flash of the brights

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It's literally in the driver's ed manual where I live that flashing brights can be used in lieu of the horn to get someone's attention especially after 11pm I have no idea where

No. Flashing highs is for when someone's being a wienersucker.
            >daytime: turn the low beams on and back off twice
            >nighttime: turn the headlights off and back on twice, in quick succession

is coming from

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

the only other thing i can think of is that that anon is extremely cynical to the point that someone could flash their blinkers as a thanks, and he'd see it as a transgression of some sort

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It's literally in the driver's ed manual where I live that flashing brights can be used in lieu of the horn to get someone's attention especially after 11pm I have no idea where [...] is coming from

In my area even truckers will turn their lights on and off, such as a thank you for letting them into a gap or warning about police ahead.
            High beaming is used against bad drivers.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

at this point i think it's very contextual, doesn't really matter at the end of the day as long as the message gets across. whether it's to warn of speed traps, or to tell someone to take the gap etc. or in protest at someone that cut you off...people know when they're being an butthole or not.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>people know when they're being an butthole or not
            Have you interacted with people? Genuine question

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

anon i know you jest. but i flash my brights (as does everyone else here) and they thank me for letting them in, or thry blow me off after cutting me off

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Weird, it's totally different where I am, the quick high beam flash means "I'm letting you over" and the "thank you" signal is flashing the hazards a couple of blinks. I see truckers do both all the time so I figured it was national. Turning your lights on and off is a signal that somebody else forgot to turn theirs on. "Frick you" is always just the horn.

33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous
  34. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I wouldn't even say it poor people, lots of broke homies where I live drive them too. I think its just city slickers and low t gays that seethe at them

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

OP here

>thread is still alive
    >Poors and eurocucks still seething

kek

36. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

A coworker of mine JUST NEEDED to trade in his 2019 ram for a 2023 ram. Similar case with another coworker a few years back for a sierra. Maybe it's just me or the people who tend to buy at least within 5 years of the current truck models have some sort of financing fetish? Like he talked about the fricking dealer experience more than truck refresh for the first month? I know him well enough to know he's not doing anything else in terms of income, but it's just weird.

Truggs are fine, old truggs are kewler

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>coworker of mine JUST NEEDED to trade in his 2019 ram for a 2023 ram
      What a moron, if he had waited 2 more model years he could have gotten the TTI6

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

one of my many retired boomer neighbors traded his practically-new-looking ram 1500 in for what appears to be an identical ram 1500 in a different color
      i don't think he even drives 1000 miles a year

another one just traded his ram 1500 for a sierra denali 1500, likewise doesn't even do 1000 miles a year and has 4-5 other cars

i could list anecdotes like this for days

37. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You may not like it, but this is what peak pickup trucks looks like

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Getoutahere with that euro shit

38. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This shit makes me laugh so hard. It’s so easy to tell who actually uses their trucks for work vs those that want to look tough. It’s always the lifted diesels all gussied up with bumpers, lights and those auto retracting steps riding on massive rims with rubber band tires sporting massive drop hitches with a ball that’s never been touched. I’ve had people make comments about my OBS F350 being stock and I don’t care because it get used and all of those things above makes it less useful/capable.

39. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

drivers are insufferable homosexuals. they are worse than women in jeeps

40. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Navel gazing twatism and buses are no way to go through life, sisters

41. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  42. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

thats seattle and those are Black folk. any poor person or biker would stop to kiss their shoes.

43. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

OP here

>thread has been here for a week
    holy kek, poors BTFO

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Oh damn those are the exact wheels I want for my Ranger. I'm just waiting until my current tires are worn out and trying to decide if I want bronze or grey.

44. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm from Australia and wouldn't mind getting a car like pic related, but I just can't get over it not having an actual full size 2.4m x 1.8m tray that can fit practically anything. You can't even dump half a cubic metre of sand into the back of one of these things.

45. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Eurogay here
    My problem with modern american trucks is that they look like bloated rounded nushit.
    It's not the size, it's the lines. Why not make them more angular? Why do they all look like they're having an allergic reaction and are swelling up.

46. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  47. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's not the truck or the size of it. That's not a parking spot. Hillbillies should stay out of cities.

48. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Comfy
    Lots of space
    Good in bad weather
    Safe
    Can tow cool stuff
    Quiet
    Good resale
    As luxurious as some luxury cars
    Powerful
    Iconic