Try to stop me

Give me one (1) good reason why I shouldn't do it.

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

its a mustang. car for hairdressers

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Sorry I'm not up to date on the latest DA brain rot, what does this even mean?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>latest
        its something known since 1970s and everyone knows that. mustang was always uncool car for guys who want to think they are cool (but they are not) and it became a joke even back in 1970s that its basically barber/hairdresser car

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Oh cool, thanks for your opinion. It's been noted. Very insightful, man.

Last Gen was better in every single way for cheaper.

Yeah but I want one NEW.
          Like doing it with a virgin girl.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not going to try to stop you. You want to be lame, so be lame. As other anon said. Mustang are and always were hairdressers cars or for homosexuals and college girls.

alternatives?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Honestly, the only American RWD V8 that gets respect here is the Marauder and maybe the Impala SS. Maybe just find a gently used SS/G8 or GTO, which are rebadged Australian cars.

Do what you want, anon, just avoid falling for the 4th gen Supra or Integra memes.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Last Gen was better in every single way for cheaper.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Give me one (1) good reason why I shouldn't do it.
    this is gonna be you. what's your job, OP?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I can afford it.
      My job and salary are nunya business.
      Sour grapes mentality homosexuals get the frick out please.

Alfa Giulia

>auto
      >4 banger

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Gross

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

How much for monthly lip fillers?

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Alfa Giulia

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not going to try to stop you. You want to be lame, so be lame. As other anon said. Mustang are and always were hairdressers cars or for homosexuals and college girls.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you want to throw away 650 bucks a month on a lease look into something German at least. Unless you can negotiate a stellar price to buy it in 4 years

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>pay car loan for 2 years
    >don't get to keep the car

sounds like a good deal anon, go for it

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah but think of how jealous the neighbors will be

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>wow the guy next door bought mustang
        >of course, these lame loosers always get mustangs. even my dad knew a looser who had mustang in high school when every cool kid had dodge or pontiac gto
        mustang is lamest and most obvious and unoriginal choice

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You sound jealous and miserable.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Me? I own Ford LTD XL my dad used to drive at the time when Mustangs were everywhere. It's in almost perfect condition and it makes every Dodge or Mustang owner jealous every time I take it to car meetings.
            So if you want make people jealous, you need something like this and not lameass Mustang every cheap looser gets.
            My dad had option to buy shitty obvious Mustang but he went with this unusual piece instead because literally everyone had Mustang.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous
          • 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

When this baby roars, all Mustangs leak oil out of fear.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So who is jealous and miserable? Me for having great true muscle car from proper ear in conditon you can only dream of... or some dude thinking buying the lamest Ford is a good idea to make neighbours jealous?
            Mustang are, will and always were lame cars for unoriginal loosers and they do not make other jealous. Others laugh at Mustangs. Mustangs are annoying at car meets, they are called crowd killers, Mustangs are pests.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/VMknJvE.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/JQvmuLD.jpeg

When this baby roars, all Mustangs leak oil out of fear.

https://i.imgur.com/mXudIZ8.jpeg

So who is jealous and miserable? Me for having great true muscle car from proper ear in conditon you can only dream of... or some dude thinking buying the lamest Ford is a good idea to make neighbours jealous?
            Mustang are, will and always were lame cars for unoriginal loosers and they do not make other jealous. Others laugh at Mustangs. Mustangs are annoying at car meets, they are called crowd killers, Mustangs are pests.

>larping this hard
            Lol, lmao even.
            https://www.otomoto.pl/osobowe/oferta/ford-mustang-ford-ltd-xl-stan-doskonaly-naprawde-duzy-musclecar-ID6EVlU8.html

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/biuuGfC.png

I would buy in cash.
      Don't worry about me or my finances kiddos.
      I know some homosexual is now going to tell me buying in cash is the dumbest thing in the world and that I should finance kek, can't make c/o/ntrarians happy.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Model y has a 0.99% APR offer if you have good enough credit, with taxes and fees it looks like $5300 down and $621 a month for 72 months for a long range awd with tow hitch

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>ipad city

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i dont know why but that handbrake is physically revolting to me, let alone the center console

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

because it’s a electronic parking brake disguised as an ebrake

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

and ford rebrands it as a "drift brake" in a pathetic attempt to save face. nustang is an abomination

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The only valid point mentioned in this thread.
      It actually took so long to come up with a non meme answer kek, this board is doomed.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it looks worse than the 2015-2017 which looks worse than 2018-2022

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Come here to ask if anon should do x. I think anon is screaming for attention and should consider making freinds.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I thought you were my friends :c

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I want a 2005-2009 gt but with the front end from 2010 to 2012.
    Or maybe vice versa with the smaller ass end from earlier years.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How much is a used Mach 1? I would look at those op. Here's a comparo video between a modded S550 GT vs a new S650 GT in the canyons. My biggest problem with the new cars is Ford DRM, it's insane and makes German cars look open source.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *