It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

awd is cringe

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

you can blame the people who do burnouts and takeovers.
      now they can't do that as easily.
      you bet the govt was involved in this decision.
      there's also the idiots who will buy these from buy-here-pay-here lots in 10 years who can't spin out in the rain anymore when they push the pedal too hard and send 500 horses through their all season wuhan wet market slicks.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I really don't think that is the case, like at all. The car literally has features to make doing donuts and drifting even easier.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It can be disabled, per the press release

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

awd is cool but it doesn't belong on every car.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

All of that sounds horrific

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>super charged V8
    >RWD
    >717 hp
    Yeah OP you can keep it seems like a downgrade to what they were already making.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The top trim isn't announced yet for either the 800V ev nor the hopped up ICE car. Likely will be 1 MY behind

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

This shit is so Gay that even a Homosexual would call you a homosexual

Fricking limp wristed ncel freak

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Low effort b8

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

And an exhaust note tuned for modern audiences
    Excited to see how many of these motors explode when the notoriously gentle average Dodge owner gets ahold of them

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

first thing that's going to happen is the owner will make the turbo noises louder
      you'll hear blowoff from a mile away!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Kek.
      An absolute classic.
      Ironically, that "hoover" was better engineered and constructed.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Doesn't Kirby make the best vacuums?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

that is an extremely pleasing vacuum to look at

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

it’s cool but that’s not really a DODGE anymore. how far we’ve fallen…

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That's the closest thing to a Dodge Charger than the current Dodge Charger.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If they make it as rwd it will be a cool car, but I'd rather get the quadrifoglio

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>No pricing given
    >TTI6 will probably cost 70 grand in HO version for 520 horses (same as a 40 grand GT Mustang's NAV8)
    >Fake and gay exhaust speakers for the electric version
    >Captcha: AHAHN

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Will they do a next gen Giulia then?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Frick, that in a 2 door would actually be kino.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Alfa were making a two door GTA on the Giulia platform but they cancelled it.
        some billionnaire got Zagato to make them a one-off two door though.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Those things were incredibly light. I wish cars could go back to such extreme lightness. Everything's obese these days.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

car for ants?

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You chuds drive around with 4 doors with nobody in the back and hauling nothing in the trunk. Why do you need such a big car.
    You're the reason the oceans are rising and full of plastic.
    My kids won't be able to play outside and you're still not boosted.
    No humans are illegal.
    Diversity is our strength.
    Trans people are valid.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

About time someone said it…

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Trust the science!
        The government has your best interests in mind.
        Trust the news.
        Blacks are a peaceful, musical people that built this country.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I, like most White Nationalists, have multiple kids. 4 doors are a big plus

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>most White Nationalists, have multiple kids
          >most
          Hearthy kek

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

95% of the plastic in the ocean comes from China, India, and Africa

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You didn't detect the dripping sarcasm in that post?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Since 2016 this place has been flooded with redditors who can't recognize even the most obvious sarcasm unless it's marked

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

2583% of your posts are about sucking donkey dick.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Sire, this vehicle is tailor-made for the trans community. The previous gen was really more of a BLM kind of thing.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Look man, I take the coupe 90% of the time, but the 4 door look suits it a lot more. Same goes for the M3/M4.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>slow
    nope
    >ugly
    definitely not
    >gay
    no way
    OMG Dodge is actually back ma wiggas

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Wrong order; this is how I know you are a USG crew imposfor. Never say never though. Good effort, son, but you will never be me.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The i6 will sell more than the bloated and expensive EV, but not by much. Dodge really needs to just have a V8 model in between the EV and the I6

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Why can't dodge just stick a 5.7 hemi into a redesigned challenger that's like 75% the size and weight of the old one? That way it could still be a v8 and since its not so obese it could still have a good amount of power.
      And the 5.7 would do a better job to meet emissions standards of course.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Emissions, they have said so many times
        >but the coyote does it
        Dohc is emissions tech

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

It's got that Mopar "yeah it's moronic but you like how moronic it is" vibe. It'll look great with a confederate flag on the roof. the new hurricane engine is neat, but i've heard it has reliability issues, no surprise but i hope they can improve that.

>Dohc is emissions tech
          not only that but they had to put on a dual intake and inline carbon filter in the intake. they sacrifice at least 10% of its horsepower to meet emissions unfortunately.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Dohc is emissions tech
          That's the most moronic things I've heard this week and it's only Wednesday

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Ignore it, it’s likely bait.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>That's the most moronic things I've heard this week and it's only Wednesday
            Kek.

Ignore it, it’s likely bait.

>Ignore it, it’s likely bait.
            Doubtful.
            Read the post that the moron was replying to.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Read the post that the moron was replying to.
            eeeeee okay maybe he is that moronic. Even DA manages to still surprise me somehow even though DA is moron hub central, me being one of the countless morons posting here.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Corvette. And the Coyote is no more efficient than the outgoing Hemi

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Efficiency regs /= emissions regs

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Because it doesn't work like that, lighter cars have to meet exponentially more stringent emissions targets. To make the LX cars lighter would have killed the Hemi sooner.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If you can get the TTI6 with a manual, based. Doubly so if they finally allow a manual in the 4 door unlike the previous 2 gens. If no manual, holy cringe batman.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>If you can get the TTI6 with a manual, based
      This. I would legitimately not buy an older used V8 muscle car if Dodge came out with an American supra with a TTI6 and manual, with these cool new looks.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They'll definitely make a v8 but it's going to cost like 100k

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

just like the giulia quadrifoglio then

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Frick, you mean I could get the quadrifoglio engine for cheap? I want a Challenger Lite the size of the GR86 with that V6.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Nope, new i6 hurricane only. With all the problems that brings, the quad engine would probably be more reliable

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It's 9nly been out for 1 model year, 2005 hemis were total trash but the platform got the kinks worked out by 2006

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

550hp*

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

chassis
    haha, no.

The new Charger is based on the new STLA platform which is a longer version of the Giorgio platform that the Alfa uses. The actual chassis themselves distinctly different. Cope harder.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

STLA large is based on Giorgio, which is what's used on the quadrifoglio.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Again, a car platform is not the meaning as a car chassis. Furthermore, the STLA platform is an elongated Giorgio platform. So far, no Alfa rides on the STLA and the new Charger is the only non-SUV/CUV that uses it.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

It's going to corner like a cumarrow and pull like a GTR

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>>tt I6
    >>awd

They made a Datsun Skyline

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

damn it looks so nice without a wing

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Gay drivetrain overall but an interceptor chasing down a hellcat through fulton/dekalb county would be a+ kino

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

going to call it now
    there will be a hybrid option where it is RWD for the gas engine and FWD electric power to make it AWD
    They'll probably call it the Shocker

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

No, press release says awd is standard for both ice and ev, can be put in just rwd mode for funsies

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The big boy is called the banshee.

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

We already had this car, nobody bought it.

-TT V6
    -4 Doors (available)
    -AWD
    -Liftback

Dodge literally just copied the Kia Stinger...

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>-Liftback
      >Dodge literally just copied the Kia Stinger...
      The Kia Stinger had other problems. Namely is smallest engine wasn't very efficient so it was a poor highway cruiser, and its largest engine wasn't really that powerful, so it wasn't fast.

>Liftback
      should be way more common. Should have been how the Mustangs from 2015 to 2020 were

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The stinger gt doesn’t have problems, it’s severely detuned to provide the 10 yr/100k warranty. I’ve been pushing 450+ awhp in mine for 3 years no issue and I’m at 5 yrs/ 60k miles total not a single issue on my 2019.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

The Stinger was the one cool thing from Kia that was actually decent. Then they got rid of it. Nothing is good from that brand.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I agree with you, don’t really like any other Korean car, won’t buy another Korean car in the future either now that I’m in a different tax bracket than I was 5 yrs ago. Still love my stinger and plan to keep it till she croaks.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The dodge isn't a v6 though

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It's gonna be available with one.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It's gonna be available with one.

Frick me, walked right into that one. Ok not a V6, I6. I'll rephrase as both have a TT 6 Cyl. There.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Dodge looks great tho and this sells. I mean it looks like 1970 car brought to hybrid era.
      Kia looked like a sporty sedan.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I didn't buy a Stinger based solely in the fact that I've previously owned a Korean car with the same engime architecture and it was an absolutely unreliable shit heap thag suffered from a total engine failure and dealerships tried to weasel out of replacing it despite court orders. If I was gifted a Stinger I would immediately sell it and just hold on to my W204 until this new Charger comes out.

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

so stellantis decided to debut their large platform with this Dodge
    they either have enormous trust in them or they sent them first to see what's what

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Probably this it either a cash cow or a flop that doesn't tarnish the rest of the brands. People pay for Jeeps so...

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

looks super cool

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

holy shit, is this really the engine?
    it looks like some kind of krautshit, you can't even see the block it's all covered in shit.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I don't see the second turbo. Where is it?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Given that's the intake manifold side of the engine, I'm not sure where you're seeing any turbos in that image.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yeah, engine is more than a bare block, shocking, I know

• 1 month ago
        Greased Geese

whatever homosexual apologist

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Not that anon but who the frick cares. If it’s a good I6 then it’s a good I6

• 1 month ago
            Greased Geese

I just think that an engine shouldn't be in a plastic hijab man

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Alright maybe I was a bit harsh but still, this is such a non-issue. If it's a I6 good engine, then good. America doesn't really get to chat much about their own I6s nowadays, except for maybe the Vortec 4200. Which for something that gets nicknamed the "American Barra" it doesn't really get that much love.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Seething moron

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Someone should turbo slant swap one.
    >600hp
    >700ftlbs
    >3.7l
    >older than dirt
    >embrace tradition
    Havent looked into the new i6 but I refuse to move on

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I wonder if they ever made a crossflow or a hemi head for this block?
      I would like to see if it could handle high rpm.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

for a 300 no
        I think the ford small 6 had a crossflow adaption in australia as a missing link between 1965 ohv i6s and the bara.

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This will even be better than the previous gen V6 Chally’s but the only people who buy them are going to be the idiots who wreck their old V6’s

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>but the only people who buy them are going to be the idiots who wreck their old V6’s
      Bold of you to assume they will qualify for the bigger loan needed for the newer one.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Idk, people seem to be able to get loans no matter what nowadays. It’s nuts.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Idk, people seem to be able to get loans no matter what nowadays. It’s nuts.

Bidenomics?
        And how does that work for a used car loan? I hear the interest rate sucks?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Dealers are willing to lock people in who have bad credit, with high interest rates. People are dumb enough to do it unfortunately.

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

is it 4 door again or like the concept 2 door?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

both

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

homie

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

chassis

IIRC, the STLA large is actually more like the driveline components from the Giulia/Stelvio put into the Ghibli/Levante chassis but with the ability for electrification. A great chassis either way though, despite what the German shills will say.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

it's an evolution of the giorgio platform

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Giorgio is an evolution of the platform that underpinned the Maserati RWD vehicles like the Ghibli, Levante and Quattroporte. They're a line of constantly improved builds off of a shared architecture. The STLA chassis is an embiggened version of this old chassis framing system but utilizing Giorgio components and geometry.

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>alfa is trash, stupid italian shit, fix it again tony
    >is that a heckin' quadrifoglio chassis on a dodge??
    just buy a giulia you fat fricks

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

why must they skinsuit everything? if they want to make something with a different ethos why dont they just have a little respect for the previous gen and pride in their own work and make a new nameplate?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

because Ford proved that Americans care more about branding than appearance cip: Fords sales dropped across the board when they tried to do that stupid shit in the 00s where all the SUVs had names starting with E and all the cars had names starting with F resulting in the renaming of the 5th gen Taurus to Five Hundred which confused the frick out of people. Then they realized a year later "oh shit what are we going to call the Mustang?" and quickly reverted, resulting in stupid shit like the last year Five Hundreds being called Taurus and what is basically the 1st gen Flex released as the Taurus X in a half-assed yet successful attempt to pull back buyers with the traditional car names.

33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>twin turbo
    >awd
    >shitalian chassis
    >modern gay sytling

34. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Shouldn’t this I6 be something for American Anons to celebrate? Europeans and Australians have been mogging us in the I6 category for decades, even though we have the Vortec 4200, which strangely does not get that much attention despite its durability, the feats that can be pulled off with it, and the fact that it’s nicknamed “The American Barra”.

Yes it’s not a V8 but let’s give this a chance and see what this I6 is capable of before we shit on it. It’s unusual for me to be this optimistic about new American-made engines with how things are getting smaller or being phased out by electric but this is an American performance Inline 6 in the fricking 2020’s, let’s see what Dodge has cooked here.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I think people are just mad, I mean even I'm a little sad, that the V8 ain't around. I do hope the best for the hurricane though, it will be badass if we get a powerful and somewhat reliable American straight 6.
      Also unrelated but I got a SAGAT captcha, pretty sick

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

> it will be badass if we get a powerful and somewhat reliable American straight

Hopefully that’ll melt away some of the sadness. This is an unprecedented development that could be fricking awesome.

>SAGAT captcha

Is this a street fighter reference or some meme I don’t know about?

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The I6 is going to fricking badass but almost everyone buying them will be the same stupid middle aged white men who have already crashed their V6 Challys who decide to get a replacement that’s cheaper than the new gen Challenger, who will then crash those.

Why is it like this?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Dodge confirmed the challenger nameplate isn't making a comeback anytime soon, they are working on a new small block v8 for the charger though

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Ah my bad then. Well then all of the V6 idiots are gonna lap this up either way

36. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>No mention of manual anywhere
    hard pass

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Considering it's AWD only I think the chance of a manual is basically nil
      It's going to have a ZF8 with a similar AWD system to the Q4 used in the Giulia and Stelvio. Which is a good drivetrain but not anything that will stand out against similar cars from BMW and Audi. If it did have a manual though it would be an incredibly unique car. 500hp AWD m/t coupes basically don't exist outside of niche Porsche and Audi cars

37. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>quadrifoglio
    Oh good a fiat

38. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

why didn't they just make a modern version of the hemi 6?

39. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

my poor baby,
    >fed to the americans

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *