>Turkish government decides to build a car brand by supporting a private company in 2018

>Turkish government decides to build a car brand by supporting a private company in 2018
>The private company promises to make EVs (the company is Togg)
>Opposition is mostly silent
>Fast forward to 2022
>Conspiracy theories put forward by the Opposition about the existence of Togg
>Opposition claims there is no Togg factory
>Togg releases a video from inside the factory
>Opposition still in denial and say the video is scripted and there is no such thing as a Togg car
>Togg cars start to sell in Turkey
>Opposition claims cars come from Italy and there is no Togg car
>Factory's existence is confirmed
>Opposition claims it's a waste of money because around 40% or more of the parts are imported (European companies such as Volvo also does this)
>Opposition further claims it's a complete waste of money because most Turks won't buy a car

Does this happen in your country?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Oh and the car will be exported to Europe by the end of this year.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Some of them to this very day deny the existence of the car. Then they wonder why they can't win elections

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't blame your opposition. It's hard to believe that multiple people would approve naming their company "Togg".

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Togg is Got inverted

God in german

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ingore flag
    In pooland opposition managed to cancel similar project, for us it's germans bribing politicians so we stay their slaves forever

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>germans bribing politicians so we stay their slaves forever
      based I wish this was true

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

we're literally financing german factories
        >https://www.bankier.pl/wiadomosc/Rzad-doplaci-Mercedesowi-18-7-mln-euro-na-budowe-fabryki-w-Jaworze-7488736.html

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I would never drive a Polish cat unless it had a toilet in the seat to take driving shits and a Polish toilet cleaner came with the car for free.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Car*

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

when are you flying back to Germany?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

when are you flying back to india?

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

how do I buy this car?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Will be exported to Europe by the end of this year

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Will be exported to Europe
        Turkbro...you are in Europe

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It's not exported anywhere as of now and by Europe we usually mean EU

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

didnt read anything but cool car

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

All what matters is whether a company is profitable or not.

If it was created only to boost national pride and will be heavily subsidized by the government not to go bankrupt then it's pathetic.

But if it makes profit then it's fine.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If the chinese thought like this they would never be able to build their own industry

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

their industry is simply profitable
        if that Turkish company manages to stay profitable then it was of course a good investment

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They aren't. Several key sectors of chinese economy works in a deficit to destroy rivals. This is especially true for commodity companies, but even high end companies will have margins so small that wouldn't make it worthy in any country but China.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Even those companies with absurdly small margins spent several years working on a deficit.

The amount of subsidies the chinese state puts in their industry is gargantuan

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

okay but then China is simply poorer than it could be, for pure political gains
            whether it makes sense or not, it's for citizens to decide

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>their industry is simply profitable
          It very much isn't. Most of popular chang companies are state subsidized so losses are just forgiven a majority of the time.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This is exactly what the Chinese did though. Stole and copied western tech, then funded private companies to develop products, usually at a loss, then flooded markets (at a loss).

>china bad-ACK

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I live in a country where I drive a Cadillac and there are highways that can take me from Chicago to Houston, why would I want to ride a train with the undesirables?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Because you don't have to drive? It's tiring. Maybe you don't get it because people in your country don't drive like monkeys. Here we have one of the highest automobile death rates in the world.

Right now Thailand has similar approach to US. Shitton of highways, gas stations, big truck and rest stops with outlet stores and giant restaurants, everyone drives to go everywhere. There's an active effort to turn it into a China-style to UK-style rail-centred country that many people support thoughever.

I support it because people in this country can't fricking drive and I support anything to take them off the fricking road.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

*China-style or UK-style

also anywhere too far for cars we just use planes. Our current trains are India tier

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

there are other benefits like less reliance on foreign imports, increased GDP and employment in "high quality" jobs, but long term it can be detrimental, like what happened to the australian automotive sector which was a strong and competent sector but i dont think it was a net-positive on the australian economy.
      this makes me wonder what will happen to the chinese automotive market, maybe it will go back to its original size or follow the koreans and become a regular part of the international car market.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Germans are having so high agricultural subsidies that i dont even think agriculture there is net positive for their country lol

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This is exactly what the Chinese did though. Stole and copied western tech, then funded private companies to develop products, usually at a loss, then flooded markets (at a loss).

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It does. They shit and lie about high tech foreign companies we pay to come here are paying slims. While I have done calculation using accounting reports for some of them and NONE of them take more than 7 years to be repaid. These are doesnt of companies employing 1000+ people earning 1300+ euro each month

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It does. They shit and lie about high tech foreign companies we pay to come here are paying slims. While I have done calculation using accounting reports for some of them and NONE of them take more than 7 years to be repaid. These are doesnt of companies employing 1000+ people earning 1300+ euro each month

I remember opposition claiming. "We give 100000 euro per worker on heckin chocolate factory". In financial accounts i saw that average net pay is 1540 euro and that they will repay all the money we gave them out for 2.5 year due to high profit taxes. Now as we speak the factory is making money for Serbian goverment for every second that passes. Not to mention my calculation didnt account net wages but just taxes that are paid by companies, gain of serbian companies who supply them goods and servieces

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>These are doesnt of companies employing 1000+ people earning 1300+ euro each month
      There are dozens of companies employing 1000+ workers and paying 1300+ euros net

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I think they like because revolt sells well and most people never bother looking for the facts

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yes, people just assume anything state does doesnt work nor they do believe goverment reports. Im called goverments shill for posting the facts and allowing others to learn to do the calculations themselves

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It happens yes. People here hate any sort of state investing.

They believe the greatest breakthroughs in history were made by poor guys working on their parent's garage

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why are chuds so dumb?

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

opposition is always lying or change things around how they want to see it.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Does this happen in your country?

yes the BAVARIAN "nature alliance" lobbied to get the Tesla factory in BRANDENBURG (another federal state, not even anywhere close to b'****ria) cancelled
    They played all their dirty tricks but this time they failed

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Similarly politicians lied that having a 30 billion direct foreign investment by Intel and modern chip knowledge transferred would ba a net negative when a 10 billion tax credit would be issued... perhaps because they also decided to build it in EASTERN GERMANY, the high tech marvel of the future

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Kek many such cases. People b***hed about us giving money to Contienntal AG for their RND center (they are developing self driving systems there) and production plants. Now there are 1528 Serbians working for average net wage of 1594 euros. People b***hed about german and jap electric motor companies when got state now we are seeing they are paying well and we see that they are activelly bringing their suppliers for electric motors in all parts of Serbia. Those 3 jap and german factories brought 3 factories directry, 1 indirectly and 4 are due to come. Serbia is now becoming a leader in electric motor production

2 german electric motor makers in city of Pancevo (ZF and Brose) will have same exports as WHOLE Kosovo which has 1.64 million people

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes but in our case the opposition is right

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just build off-roaders for the military and industry.
    That how our brands survive nowadays.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *