>turn on your hazard lights during bad weather so others can see your vehicle. >Lose the rear view mirror

>turn on your hazard lights during bad weather so others can see your vehicle
>Lose the rear view mirror
HAHAHAHAHA
Cybercuck is a joke

In action:

?t=17m27s

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How the frick do you shuffle steer with that oval steering wheel? The whole vehicle is a meme, I could've told you it's a piece of shit. In case no one told you, it's a piece of shit.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

shuffle steer? why don't you learn to drive so you don't have to keep making u-turns?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Why do you keep making excuses for the car?
        There should be zero compromises in advancement

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>There should be zero compromises in advancement

>letting perfect be the enemy of good

Genuine brainlet take.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You can do a u turn without taking your hands off the wheel
      It’s steer by wire with rear steer

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

only "people" who watch batman movies thought this was anything but a joke when they announced it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You dont turn hand over hand. Its steer by wire so a small enough turn with a finger is enough to turn the whole vehicle around.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why are californians left lane hogs . You can always spot the cali idiot in other states. Its like a mexican who cant figure out mph doing 55 in the middle lane of a 75mph highway.

Just what the frick.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

this is in florida, but californians are definitely embarrassed by driving in the right lane

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

We're so saturated with mongoloids here in the prk that the right lane is frequently the faster. Bunch of fast lane camping fricktards.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

There is free left lane to overtake. Go there fricking pussy. See in the video, if he went to the rightmost lane he would need constanly brake and accelerate due trucks and mergers. Use the leftmost lane to overtake, pussy.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>drive through a puddle
    >60 thousand dollar repair bill

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Wut why did it stop?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The electronics are not waterproofed.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous
        • 2 months ago
          Anonymous

That’s not what happened in this case, but I wouldn’t be surprised. Tesla quality control absolutely sucks. Neither the cabin nor trunks are water proofed on their cars. I haven’t heard anything about their truck, but it wouldn’t make sense for that to magically be better.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Not today satan

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

All I see is loss.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

a fender liner came off and was rubbing the wheel, making a ton of noise so they stopped to fix it or "field repair" as the cringey frick who posted it said

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

water is like a solid if you ram something into it at a high speed. it broke off some plastic piece. this is why real offroaders approach water slowly.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>this is why real offroaders approach water slowly
          Wrong . Real off roaders would approach that hole at 3 times the speed in a shitbox truck that's 10x as strong as the Cybertoy and only costs $600 to replace .

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How long has teslard been building rc cars?
    The big three may be fake and gay but they've forgotten more about building cars than tesla will ever know.
    Imagine buying a vehicle designed by silicon valley iphone twats.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Tesla and SpaceX exists for Muskrat to stroke his ego by paying engineers and scientists to over engineer dogshit, takes credit for it, and lets silicon valley gaylets suck him off as a real life Tony Stark.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Tesla and SpaceX exists for Muskrat to stroke his ego by paying engineers and scientists to over engineer dogshit, takes credit for it, and lets silicon valley gaylets suck him off as a real life Tony Stark.

ford raptor owners mad they got upstaged by a stainless steel electric triangle

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

lol nice wishful thinking

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>adam something

busrider spotted

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>posting one of the most disingenuous antipersonal vehicle owner on DA
          Lmao

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Adam is a homosexual.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>euro communist e-celeb seething

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I wouldn't know what being upstaged is like. I drive 86 F-150 and can haul all 14 tons of your mom and you comfortably.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Damn, that is a really big infotainment screen

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's a Zoomed in video overlay the YouTuber did so you can see the screen better on YouTube

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

isn't that every car these days

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

When did this hazard lights in rain shit start?
    I don't remember it even 5 years ago.
    It seems like I missed the neuralink download

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Not defending this moronic piece of design, but that's what the rear fog lights are for.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

For removing your rearview mirror?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

American regulations don't require rear fog lights, so only a handful of cars from Europe that didn't get it removed in the process of tweaking it for American regulations still have it. Most don't, one off the top of my head that actually does is the Infiniti Q30/QX30 (a Mercedes A class/GLA built in Britain by Nissan), it's quite rare to see a rear fog light button here. If you used it, people would probably just think you're riding your brakes and have one side's bulb out.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Don't the hazard lights look like someone pumping the brakes repeatedly too?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

On the moronic cars that cheaped out and share the turn signal and brake light bulbs, yeah, especially if the third brake light is out or not present (1985 or older car, 1993 or older truck)

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

1st year engineering students learn that sharp edges lead to unnecessarily high forces but I guess at american universities you can get any degree just by paying your bills and ticking some box on the minority chart.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Challenge: name something that makes chuds seethe more than Tesla (impossible)

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

masks

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Chuds simp for Tesla and Elon musk the billionaire chud

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Lefties hate Elon because of the whole twitter thing though

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why do morons turn on their hazards while driving in the rain. It's such a boomer thing to do. Your car already has rear lights. Hazards just make it harder to see if your braking.

11. 2 months ago
    s10fag

>jacksonville
    this place became a shithole in the 90s who the frick still lives here

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Saw one of these for the first time today. They're just as ugly in person. The driver was a poo looking down at his phone while he cut off another car and nearly rear ended someone else as he got off the highway, kek. If it didn't have the emergency braking system, I'm sure he would have.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

An ass only a mother could love.
      I wanted to like them bros. It's too much

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>>turn on your hazard lights during bad weather so others can see your vehicle

>can see for an 1/8 mile
    >think you need hazards

Frick man. Weather is bad when even on the highest setting 20 mph is too much for the wipers

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>>Lose the rear view mirror
    that's called a camera, not a mirror

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

That's the only way of having a rearview in the cybercuck
      >Muh semantics

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why is he putting on his hazards in the first place?

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

this idiot doesn't even know the specs of his cyberyuck
    >actually i don't even know if it has radar

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Daily Tesla seethe thread

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You use your hazards lights when you are stopped on the side of the road. Don't turn them on when you are driving as it makes you more dangerous to other cars since they can't see you braking. Only a moronic driver thinks its more important than letting everyone know it is raining than knowing when you are braking.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Most of the planet has proper amber indicator lights, you should try them sometime.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

And good (lawful) drivers don't use hazard lights as rain indication. You should (not) try it sometime.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Turning on hazards in rain is a recent trend.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *