>two fricking hours

>two fricking hours
Watching The Grand Tour feels like a chore now. I'd rather rewatch some Top Gear Youtube compilation for the 20th time

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Your life sounds sad

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Still better than Donut Media and supercar blondie

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I've still enjoyed every single grand tour episode. I'm glad that they pivoted to specials only.

I genuinely enjoy donut, minus some of their filler content for 10 year old bus riders. High vs low and money pit were especially excellent

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I enjoy donut but you can tell James and a good majority of the rest are a bunch of true blue California homosexuals. It's becomes especially apparent in the podcasts

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I try not to think about that. If anything, they kind of remind me of 90s California when it was still mostly white. I get that nostalgic vibe with donut build videos.

I have zero inclination whatsoever to listen to the podcast

i like mays 'our man in x' series but i dont think the india episode was a good idea as i do not like india.
          hammond has terrible luck with shows as most are not successful.
          may has a problem where his shows are kindof just above middle of the road but the only audiance is people who know him from top gear.

I tried that, but you're right - it's just top gear fans wanting to fill the hole of top gear via May. Top gear was 50% a travel show, focussed on cars

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

it's all heavily scripted and over dramatized, I blame the new American owners

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It wasn't even that good, they've fallen off a bit.

To be fair old Top Gear was pretty scripted but they actually used a lot of the unscripted shenanigans in their final cuts. I think the boys still goof off a good bit but the Amazog ~~*executives*~~ don't like that kind of humor.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>old top gear
        If by old you mean since season 4, then yes.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It wasn't even that good, they've fallen off a bit.

To be fair old Top Gear was pretty scripted but they actually used a lot of the unscripted shenanigans in their final cuts. I think the boys still goof off a good bit but the Amazog ~~*executives*~~ don't like that kind of humor.

Im still trying to understand why the older stuff felt way more organic although it was also heavely scripted. Maybe im just getting old

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You were younger, children are less cynical and more easily tricked into believing it was real.
        Besides that, it may genuinely have been less scripted in the early seasons, which is a logical result of smaller budget, fewer writers, less market research what people like. As the show goes on, they start to learn what people like, what people respond to, and they will incorporate that knowledge into writing the next seasons.
        On Amazon they have MILLIONS of dollars for budget, so they can have an entire team of writers and researchers. You can clearly feel that TGT was made for the American audience where subtle jokes have to be explained

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>two hours
    >a feature film with these fricks.
    hell yes.

• 2 months ago
      Panda5

>a feature film with these fricks.
      Perfect Road Trip 1 and 2 were good.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I liked it. I hope I can have similar fun when I'm that old and fat. I do miss the tent and the attempt at their old format.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm enjoying it, making me wish I could score a Vanquish for like 25k.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

nice bing bing wahoo you manchild

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

my mom bought a nintendo switch to play mario kart and neither one of us really liked it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

OMG NINTENDO SWITCH

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I see you're dad-maxxing too. Godspeed you crazy bastard.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Got 3 kids, my oldest is just getting old enough to be getting into cars. Life is good brother

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Horrendous speaker placement

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yeah, wish I had more room on sides of the the TV but I really wanted the 77inch TV

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

the sand job is one of the better episodes, I chuckled a few times...

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>comps and not watching full episodes
    your attention spans shit, I can understand skipping the celebrity lap segment but frickoff

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Cause the pacing is fricking shit
      >WOW AMAZING LANDSCAPE SO AMAZING LET'S LINGER ON IT FOR TWO MINUTES
      >WOW WE DID A JOKE LET'S MAKE IT SUPER OBVIOUS AND EXPLAIN IT SEVEN TIMES AND WAIT HALF A MINUTE AFTER THE PUNCHLINE SO YOU DON'T MISS IT
      like someone else said it's become americanised as frick

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I watched this last night, and you are correct. it felt like a chore. Same of the same old, with no new twists.
    still good, but lots of room for improvement.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

https://fmoviesz.to/tv/the-grand-tour-17wjm/5-3

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Anyone got a torrent link for the classic top gears? Would love to download the entire series

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I'd rather rewatch some Top Gear
      He's right, this whole thing felt like the Botswana Special but worse in every way. Less interesting cars, fewer stunts, unfunnier jokes and even less interesting country.

https://www.1337xxx.to/torrent/4674250/Top-Gear-Seasons-1-to-22-with-Extras-Complete-Collection-480p-to-1080p-NVEnc-H265-AAC-2Ch/

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

For decades now Top Gear and TGT have been something to watch during dinner, I live alone so I got no one to talk to and most of the stuff is just great TV. Even the Specials were one hour. However this is a full-length movie so I have to plan a whole evening for it, and it's just not that interesting anymore

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

How hard is it to split in two? Watch part 1 the first day, part 2 the second day.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Contrarian homosexual is seething
    Pathetic loser.
    The special was fun, and the places they visited where nice.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>The special was fun
      it was the least interesting special ever, literally nothing interesting happened so they had to make some explosions and fake mine fields to make it interesting (for morons who like that stuff)
      >and the places they visited where nice
      like what, the one with sand or the other one with sand? the most uninteresting country I ever saw at TG/GT and the cast themselves hinted that it was just empty and boring country.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Let me guess, and the vax was safe and effective?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

just two more weeks and they'll all die right

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Massive excess deaths in young people since 2021 that just won't come back down
          Must be all that winter vegana

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>things that never happened

[...]

>>>/x/

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

[...]

[...]

>>>/hm/

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

thx for posting ur favorite boards

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous
  14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Claxxon full self mogged himself with his pokey little farming retirement show.
    Hamstring and James Gay absolutely seething.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i like mays 'our man in x' series but i dont think the india episode was a good idea as i do not like india.
      hammond has terrible luck with shows as most are not successful.
      may has a problem where his shows are kindof just above middle of the road but the only audiance is people who know him from top gear.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I wish James would do more Reassembler episodes. That show contains completely refined military-grade levels of comfy.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>our man in x
        It really seems that May just can't be arsed and just turns up to shoots so he can take the money.
        Anyway it got cancelled after india so i guess he can fully chill out now.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I disliked how they kept dragging up colonialism like it didn't help those barbarians.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Yeah James has become an insufferable liberal, especially in his solo shows. Always ranting about emissions and how evil the British are

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Help me with your zoomerspeak, i can’t tell if you mean you like Clarksons farm or not. Im pretty sure not but not 100% clear on what self mogging means.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

means it's triple peng, lah

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>complaining about a 2 hour long comfy video

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

- premise was alright
    - music choices were bizarre
    - Clarkson is either pregnant or has an 80 pound tumor, no way that's just fat
    - contractually-obligatory ecocultist propaganda was relatively brief and perfunctory
    - bit with the cultivator and snowmobiles was moronic but the delayed payoff made it (almost) worth it
    - refreshing that the prank with the bluetooth speaker lasted the ten seconds it deserved instead of the five minutes they'd normally drag it out for
    - minimal time wasted orgasmically gushing about beautiful views and so on like usual
    - otoh they should've skipped the formulaic, cliched ending where they swoon over the unremarkable shitheaps they've been driving for a week
    - interesting given the current political situation in America that they never mention *why* they were chimping out in Dakar
    - thought Clarkson would resurrect the "On that bombshell..." ending for this one but no
    - watched it 4 days ago and can't remember much else about it so I assume it was otherwise boring

6.5/10

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>car show
      >automobiles jump the shark 1/2 way through your series
      >ev and eggshit garbage
      >manage to make cars entertaining anyways for another 15 years
      they performed a miracle

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Clarkson has been crafting the perfect beer gut for nearly 3 decades now, you can actually see him get more rotund with each passing season. He got REAL fat for Clarkson's Farm, or maybe it's just how they shot it that made him look like a reverse turtle. His wife is a total MILF tho.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

sorry about your moronation

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This would probably have been a multi part series if it was on TV

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Don't worry, mate. There is only one more special to go before the end of Grand Tour. Then its just a matter of time when we start hearing about their deaths as they drop off the perch one by one. My bet is James will die first, then Jeremy and then Richard.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

DUDE imagine the profits for Amazon when they release the FINAL episode IN MEMORY OF these LEGENDS

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

There is no fricking way Clarkson doesn't die first. That man is on decade 60 of his campaign to do as much damage to his body as possible.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I fear for James.
        The man has a penchant for getting injured in stupid ways.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Perforated by a horsewiener, dead at 62

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous
        • 2 months ago
          Anonymous

hammond will die from a freak accident having his teeth whitened this year, trips confirm

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Frick, it feels weird that these guys have been with Amazon almost as long as they were with the BBC on Top Gear.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Frick, it feels weird that these guys have been with Amazon almost as long as they were with the BBC on Top Gear.
        Dont remind me.
        Their peak 00s and thats where they should have stayed. Bless Clarkson's autism for getting me into cars crashes fast turbo shitboxes fat women dadbod mode

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I can't even feel sad about it ending because deep down I know it should've ended 10 fricking years ago.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

honestly it went by fast i was super into this episode it was chill and felt proper.

BEWARE THE BAT TUNEL!!

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

tiktok brain

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I love reading the reviews.
    >my favorite part of top gear were the long trip specials
    >but this is scripted and I hate it

Are these guys fricking moronic? Did they genuinely think ANY of the specials weren't scripted from start to end?
    Like, did they watch the Bolivia special and think that Hammond didn't mean to roll his car down that drop at the end? Or the time Clarkson "accidentally" tipped his truck in Burma looking for low range gearing? How about anytime they got "lost" or took "shortcuts"?

Also, saw this in the credits
    >DUKES VIDEO ARCHIVE
    Literally the greatest source for rally videos

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

On one hand, I don't want them to end, because thinking about the end of any era just makes me sad. On the other hand, I don't to look at 3 fat boomers do less and less physical activity struggling to get around because they aren't capable anymore. Soon Clarkson won't be able to climb into a Ferrari driver's seat and what then?

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

probably the worst one. shame its the final

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *