uglification

uglification

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

reminder that the reason the round taillights went away is because zoomers and millennials thought they were ugly. GM got a very positive response to the styling decisions on the C7 and C8 from young people who would otherwise never consider a corvette because they looked outdated.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Middle is kinda okay. The current one is really ugly... Nobody would want these based on the looks alone, but thankfully these are incredible good cars, just happened to be butt ugly.

Let's be honest - There was only one good looking Corvette in history and that was the 1956.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>GM got a very positive response to the styling decisions on the C7 and C8 from chinks
      ftfy

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>old thing looks old
      >nu thing looks nu
      >(regardless of if it's actually better)
      A story as old as time - it's the reason why all the big classics, which are now worth massive ammounts of money because people want more of them, stopped being built in the first place.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

why is there a camaro in the third pic?

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What if C8 got rid of that black part at the bottom of the bumper, moved the vents and the license plate to the bottom, and moved the Corvette logo to be at the level of the taillight? I can't into Photoshop so I can't make it myself

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

just sell me the engine and I'll put it in a better-looking car

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I got the car you should put it in.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Just buy a C5, already has an LS and is a jellybean with popups

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

C5 is heavier and has leaf springs. not the same.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It has double wishbone suspension on all 4 corners ya dingus

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

imagine having that, but no leaf springs.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>the shape of the spring is important
            Kek, you have 0 tools

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>leaf springs
            The type of spring used is irrelevant as long as it has the spring rate and amount of travel required for the suspension to operate as intended. All that really matters is the suspension geometry. However if it's really a huge hang up for you, removing the leaf spring and replacing the shocks with coilovers is only like a 3 beer job.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>removing the leaf spring and replacing the shocks with coilovers is only like a 3 beer job.
            I have never touched a wrench in my life though, also my grip strength is that of a woman

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

OK. That just means that you've got some self improvement to work on.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

but Clarkston and all my favorite YouTube troony wrenchlets said leaf springs are bad!!!

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Average FD fan

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Average LS swap FD fan*

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>people still get asshurt over LS swapped rx7s to this very day
            kek

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>people who have never touched a wrench in their life and have the grip strength of a woman still recommend LS swapping RX7s to this day
            "case of beer and a weekend broooo"

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

who have never touched a wrench in their life and have the grip strength of a woman
            why are you describing people butthurt over LS swaps?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Lol

>removing the leaf spring and replacing the shocks with coilovers is only like a 3 beer job.
            I have never touched a wrench in my life though, also my grip strength is that of a woman

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

why did you link your own post?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I didn't, I linked a guy shilling an LS swap because muh leaf springs bad kek

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

but i'm the guy shilling LS swaps because rotaries are shit. and that isn't my post, so it has to be yours.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>but i'm the guy shilling LS swaps because rotaries are shit.
            So just buy a car without a rotary and already with an LS? Peak moron
            >and that isn't my post, so it has to be yours.
            Why would that be my post? I never said anything bad anything Corvette suspension

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

holy shit. you actually ARE asshurt over LS swaps. this is fricking hilarious.

you pretend to shill C5s to hide the fact that you need to tell people what they should and shouldn't be doing with cars that aren't yours. holy fricking pathetic, kek. i bet you're the Black person who also made up that story where everyone clapped.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://www.chevrolet.com/performance-parts/crate-engines

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

C6 ZR1 is my dream car for as long as I can remember, the most beautiful Corvette in my option.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yes, but those wheels.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Saw a c8 with the high wing option, thought it looked decent, better than the stock one.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>MAKE IT MORE ANGERY
    >MORE
    >I SAID MORE!!

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I liked that Corvette with 'blobby' cab and pop-up lights. It had clean lines, nothing too angry, nothing too 80s either. Smooth looking speeder.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>get the car in a non-homosexual color like black
    >car is no longer ugly
    >?????

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

it's unreal how ugly the c7 is compared to the c6

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Thots bros?

I always thot the c7 would look miles better without those ugly fake vents on the tail lights.

• 1 month ago
      faggot ricer

needs more fake vents. How will people know it's fast without tail light vents?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Now make the tail lights 4 and round and you've fixed it.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

There's no way that the old round tail lights would look good on that angular body.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Miles better than two pairs of baggy lazy eyes

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

but they're real vents, they're for the trans and diff coolers

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The problem is the bottom two are way too busy. It's a bunch of jagged edges that criss cross every which way because it looks aggressive but as a whole it just looks messy. The bottom one this is especially true.
    The top car has clean lines and a design that flows together.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *