Uhh ramseybros? Our response?

Uhh ramseybros? Our response?

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

He's right. You only live once. I'd rather have a nice car as a young man than be some weird boomer driving around a sports car after age 35.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>boomer
      >after age 35
      are you fricking moronic

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Sports cars become less cool after you enter 'midlife crisis' age range. Sorry boomer, I don't make the rules.

Thanks anon. I'm gonna go buy a pony car now, since it impresses respected anons such as yourself.

Glad I could help.

>have some personality, and project a little character into the world
        >a fricking nu mustang
        lmao

Not that anon or a ramseygay, but c’mon. Character? A Mustang is like the Camry of sports cars.

Compared to crossovers and poorgay shitboxes? Yes.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>35
          >middle age
          what is this the 1920's? middle age is at 50 now that people living to 100 is no longer rare.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The average life expectancy of a male is still 70-something. 35 is literally the median age.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>average life expectancy
            'middle age' as a term for people has not meant the physical middle age determined by life expectancy, otherwise middle age in the 1920's would be fricking 25.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah it mustve sucked having to buy a midlife crisis corvette at 25 in 1920.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

35 is in midlife crisis territory, you're just going to have to accept this. A guy in his late 30's driving a sports car just isn't as cool as a guy in his 20's driving one, simple as. Nuff said.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

midlife crisis territory has extended to mid to late 40's as childhood bas increased to encompass most of the 20's.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nah he's right and I'm 30, though maybe mid 30s is a little harsh but once you hit 40 you're definitely boomer dad age. But it's like someone my age going to a death grips concert trying to relive 2013

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I remember being 20 and thinking 30 year olds were old as frick. Now that I’m 30 I realize I realize that 20 year olds don’t know shit and actually barely matter, that 30 isn’t remotely old or middle aged and neither is 40, and that the only people who make decisions that matter or who do anything are 40 or older with money.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's really all about how you take care of your body and health. Older you get the more it matters.
            That's why you got 50+yr olds doing great, while 30+yr old slobmaxxers are in bad shape.
            >t. helping my late 60's mom get stronger

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So what? If 35 is the first time you can afford a nice sports car, why refrain from buying just because you’re worried that you’ll look like you’re in a midlife crisis? That’s moronic.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You obviously don't understand the mind of a DA psychologist.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It’s not a mid life crisis to buy a nice car in your late 30s or in your 40s if you do it just to enjoy the car
            It is a crisis if you do it to try to relive your youth or reinvent your whole persona
            >I have a minor in psychology btw

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

holy fricking cope lmao, I bet you are still childless at 35.

I had two kids at 18 and 19 and I'm 28 now. It's wonderful knowing they'll be finished with highschool by the time I'm in my mid thirties lmao.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah the child support payments will stop being garnished out of your paychecks by then. Lol you'll be yet another middle aged man splurging on a mustang.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Child support? Black person I live with my family and I drive an E39 M5 and a hyundai santa fe as a daily

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Sports cars become less cool after you enter 'midlife crisis' age range.
          Let's examine the other ranges:
          zoomer: spoiled homosexual, his parents bought it for him, beats on it like a moron
          millennial: Where's the child seat going to go? She can't drive a stick. You want to spend how much?
          gen-x: frick, I can actually afford it but oh frick now I have cancer
          boomer: actually buys the corvette or whatever

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

yup. It's never the right time if you listen to that bullshit

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

whoever is a ramseybro isn't into cars

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the is the problem that people don't get. ramsey is going with the perspective that are car is a tool and not a hobby or something to be interested in. of course it is a waste of money when he sees a $300 dollar shitbox as the same vehicle as a Veyron. to people like Ramsey, driving a sports car is for the same people who pass them in the right lane

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You're confusing hobby with consumerism. If you don't wrench and just like driving around in a sports car, then you're not a hobbyist or automotive enthusiast. You're just a consumer.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>you MUST wrench to be a hobbyist!
          you are as autistic as ramsey is

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

By that logic, everyone who runs a washing machine is a clothes washing enthusiast.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

if they get a specialized washing machine made for a specific task, like how a mustang is for a specific feeling, then yes they are a hobbyist.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If you disassemble and modify the washer to make it spin faster, then you're an enthusiast. If you buy a top of the line Speed Queen because it's the best on the market, you're still just a consumer.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

if you care about the speed queen enough to look at the specs then you are a hobbyist. sorry to tell you but you are not good enough to gatekeep

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>doing basic market research before a major purchase makes you an enthusiast
            the absolute state of wrenchlets

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>consumerism
          why is this bad?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

it's not, and it's what pushes the economy. Particularly women consumers.
            Wrenching makes it a hobby since you spend time on the car. If you do canyon drives a ton and/or racing I would consider that a hobby too.

Shit consumers are like Black folk who buy dodge challengers, and crash+trash them. Then they get repo'd.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Becsuse it's not sustainable. Your grandchildren (or grand-nieces/nephews) will be living in apocalyptic trash heaps of chinese-indian junk.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why should I worry about a time when I’m not alive?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Biology just does it for you, when you have offspring

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Because unfortunately for you, we are accountable for the things we did in this life in the next one

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Sounds awesome ngl

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You will not be immortan joe, you will be one of his war boy cucks riding shiny and chrome into Valhalla at 17.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Go frick yourself, i enjoy driving my car and ive never picked up a wrench before.
          You drive a fwd 4 cylinder shitbox that you "wrench," which makes you pathetic

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My honest reaction is my pic related

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>no plates
      post hand

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>he doesn’t take his plate off the clean his car

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Fellow SC chad

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>then be
    Lmao repo incoming dumbass burger flipping scum

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A mustang isnt much of a flex so theres nothing to respond to

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's not the point, for a young man it'd be just as easy to drive an old busted corolla and save some cash. But this is a decision to spend a little more and stand out, have some personality, and project a little character into the world. I applaud it, tbch.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Thanks anon. I'm gonna go buy a pony car now, since it impresses respected anons such as yourself.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Not that anon or a ramseygay, but c’mon. Character? A Mustang is like the Camry of sports cars.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>have some personality, and project a little character into the world
        >a fricking nu mustang
        lmao

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>the things I buy give me a personality
        oh boy

You're confusing hobby with consumerism. If you don't wrench and just like driving around in a sports car, then you're not a hobbyist or automotive enthusiast. You're just a consumer.

this, familia

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yes? What are you into? Cars? Then why do you drive an econobox instead of something made for people that give a frick about driving experience? Are you into boating? You have to have a boat. See how this works?

>I enjoy carpentry, but I don't have any tools
          >I like horses, but I don't have any
          >I'm really into guitar. What do I play? I actually haven't bought one yet.

You have to buy things to do things. That is how capitalism works, like it or not.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>buy a cool car
            >spend thousands of dollars a year on go fast parts and labor
            can you be into these things? yes. can they entertain you and even give you some temporary pleasure? yes. does it define you? no. does it make you interesting and redeem your lack of a personality? no. and if you do not actually worship at the altar that is wrenching on your own car then you are not a car enthusiast period. you are at best a mindbroken dopamine addicted brainrotted impulse buying consoomer who gets excited about overhyped products.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

that's weird and autistic

just drive your fricking car and enjoy it ffs

You missed a crucial detail pertaining shitstangs
            >MT82

mt82 isn't that bad if you're not a glue sniffing moron doing no lift redline shifts and the machs/shelbys have tremecs

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>project a little character into the world
        man i hate indians

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>It's not a flex
        >haha no anon this isn't about flexing, it's about flexing and standing out!
        lol okay?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>going into debt only for the purpose of feeling validated by others

Buying an "old busted Corolla" is one of life's greatest lessons and journeys. You learn patience, maintenance skills and self control. Or you could just be a narcissistic dickhead and loan a car and learn none of these things. Guaranteed this Mustang will never see a service in it's life.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's a really nice one that cost as much as a loaded up 3-Series but drives better than anything short of a European super car that costs 2x as much l. I like them.

This board fanboys the 1LEs but ignores the PP1/2s and Mach 1s

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>but drives better than anything short of a European super car that costs 2x as much
        Yeah this kind of coping is exactly why its not a flex

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I look at it as a great value. Realistically what can you buy for that $50-70k price point that will drive better? Maybe a base M2 or Supra. The real problem is that it's too expensive so it's hard to get over the mental block of dropping real money on a Mustang

It's also kind of insane how different they can drive despite being the same platform. A rental spec base model from Hertz will drive nothing like a Shelby/Mach.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Realistically what can you buy for that $50-70k price point that will drive better? Maybe a base M2 or Supra
            Literally the Corvette

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>what can you buy for that $50-70k price point that will drive better?
            The Camaro equivalent.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Negligibly and the Mustang is a lot nicer day to day which is why they're not getting discontinued

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

At least GM is letting the name retire with dignity

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The Mach E lets the coyote live longer, it brings the average MPG number up for the Mustang lineup. Mach E is a joke but I’ll allow it.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>great value
            Not a flex

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

what car will please you

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

something not hecho en mexico

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Mustangs are built in Detroit

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Mustangs are built by unionized Black folk
            Thanks for the info. Will never be buying a Mustang.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>This board fanboys the 1LEs but ignores the PP1/2s and Mach 1s
        Not for too much longer

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You missed a crucial detail pertaining shitstangs
        >MT82

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>but drives better than anything short of a European super car that costs 2x as much
        lol
        cope harder

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>clapped out shitbox old enough to vote

who cares brokie

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>gays still spending large amounts of money for slightly better performance than Corvettes from decades ago
            >C4/C5/C6 give great performance for under $30k and can still mog modern cars
            >"c-cope harder brokie"
            just admit you have the monetary discipline of a woman.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>blah blah blah I'm a poor Black and have bad credit so I cope by buying clapped shitboxes older than me

save it for someone who cares brokie don't talk to me if you don't have apple carplay

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Bugatti
            >Apple goyplay
            >filtered by analog performance and lack of computer nannies
            lol Corvettes never fail to enrage you baboon Black folk

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

im not the poor coping here for his 100,000 mile sloppy seconds

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>mgtow cope is spending money like a woman
            many such cases, Pajeet

https://i.imgur.com/majXM57.png

[...]
            vettes are cool, but only c5's and c6's are really relevant. Most c4's are poverty spec 4 speeds with anemic small blocks. zr1's and grand sports are gatekept by boomers. Same with later model c4's. C5's are where its at right now since 3rd gen LS stuff is dirt cheap and you can build a death kart no problem. Still hard to find a clean one with a 6 speed for under $15k, nevermind z06's. C5's and c6s are going to raise the performance ceiling for cheap builds in the next 5 years by a huge margin. Still though, because of how little corvettes actually offer in the way of owning a car, being that insurance is far more, parts are expensive, and you can barely fit 2 people and a backpack in one, a corvette is just covering up for being afraid of a bike imo

I have a later model C4 with a 6 speed, they still keep up with most racers on the road if you know how to drive. Got it for $8k at 60k miles.
            My insurance for this car is the cheapest out of my 4 vehicles. parts are plentiful and cheap too--except for interior parts, I'll give you that. I'm also 6'2 and can fit in it if i slouch but if you're a fat frick im sure it'll be a challenge. Trunk space is also very generous given what the car is, and the C5/6 have even more trunk space.
            I'm not sure if we're talking about the same car here or if you've just never owned one.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>My insurance for this car is the cheapest out of my 4 vehicles
            if you're paying anything over $500 a year on an antique, you have more problems
            >Trunk space is also very generous given what the car is, and the C5/6 have even more trunk space
            thats my point. ''given what the car is''. The car is not much at all. Its fast, but there's other cars that offer the same with practicality. And its not like they're only slightly more practical. There's a massive gap in what you can do with a camaro/firebird vs a vette, all cause you have that extra row of seats and a usable trunk. You get like 50% more car at a cheaper price with maybe an extra 200lbs. If you're gonna shill vettes, you should be shilling catfish camaros 100 times harder.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>There's a massive gap in what you can do with a camaro/firebird vs a vette, all cause you have that extra row of seats and a usable trunk. You get like 50% more car at a cheaper price with maybe an extra 200lbs.
            He has C4, so it must be the Turd gen

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the car is not much at all
            compared to? i don't think you actually understand the performance bargain these cars are.
            >other cars that offer the same with practicality
            thats why I have a truck and an SUV. I don't need an all-purpose cuckover. I like having purpose-built vehicles. The Vette isn't made for hauling goblin children or a months worth of groceries, but it does a pretty good job given what i would need the cargo space for.
            >camaro/firebird
            both get raped by the L98 C4s every time. you're right, there is a massive gap between the Vette and F bodies. tons of videos showing it too. now imagine what the C5/6 can do. the +2 on F bodies was made for gnomes
            if you want some kind of people carrier, stop looking for sports cars and muscle cars.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>there is a massive gap between the Vette and F bodies. tons of videos showing it too
            where? f bodies weigh the same as vettes and I can buy a z28 camaro for half what i can buy a vette for. Vettes also suck to work on and you can't find cheap transmissions to throw into them since they use a transaxle and torque tube. Sure if you're gonna argue from the factory a corvette beats a camaro, but at that point why are you buying an old american car to not modify it? If a corvette is good price to performance, an f body is way better.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>f bodies weigh the same as vettes
            The delusional gay body solid axle moron strikes again. That’s not even true.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Th...Thats not even true!!!
            >You're delusional!!!
            Cry more

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>f bodies weigh the same as vettes

https://i.imgur.com/yMWtgKJ.png

>Th...Thats not even true!!!
            >You're delusional!!!
            Cry more

https://ls1tech.com/forums/new-ls1-owners-newbie-tech/884078-t-top-f-body-curb-weight.html
            >b-b-but....muh wiki!!@!

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/PTxGaAh.jpeg

>gays still spending large amounts of money for slightly better performance than Corvettes from decades ago
            >"c-cope harder brokie"

vettes are cool, but only c5's and c6's are really relevant. Most c4's are poverty spec 4 speeds with anemic small blocks. zr1's and grand sports are gatekept by boomers. Same with later model c4's. C5's are where its at right now since 3rd gen LS stuff is dirt cheap and you can build a death kart no problem. Still hard to find a clean one with a 6 speed for under $15k, nevermind z06's. C5's and c6s are going to raise the performance ceiling for cheap builds in the next 5 years by a huge margin. Still though, because of how little corvettes actually offer in the way of owning a car, being that insurance is far more, parts are expensive, and you can barely fit 2 people and a backpack in one, a corvette is just covering up for being afraid of a bike imo

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

bikes can't turn and the fastest one is slower than a camaro on the nurburgring even when driven by an experienced rider. the average /dbt/ Black person would get demolished by any corvette the moment the road bends.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

lmao its crazy how you guys talk out your ass so hard when directly faced with actual contradictory information. The motorcycle record is still held by an r1 from like ten years ago made during tourist traffic hours. if an r1 set a 7:10 (faster than the c7 z06) how good do you think a modern r1 would do after 15 years of tire tech?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>moron post a BTG time and compares to to a full lap
            lol

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/wwYXLE6.jpeg

im not the poor coping here for his 100,000 mile sloppy seconds

>Andrew Tate
            Celebrates the destruction of Whites and the manosphere is made to prevent White babies from being made. Men need women just like how women need men. Have sex and have a family. Drive fun cars but don't become Black personfied with status symbol consumption and narcissism.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Those are fine for weekend cars but living every day with that god awful late 90s early 2000s GM interior is pure misery

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>clapped out
            it's in pristine condition and the price reflects that

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/PTxGaAh.jpeg

>"c-cope harder brokie"

Boomer/tryhard incel/nerd/woman car

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you missed your bus

https://i.imgur.com/NFnW02z.jpeg

>there is a massive gap between the Vette and F bodies. tons of videos showing it too
            where? f bodies weigh the same as vettes and I can buy a z28 camaro for half what i can buy a vette for. Vettes also suck to work on and you can't find cheap transmissions to throw into them since they use a transaxle and torque tube. Sure if you're gonna argue from the factory a corvette beats a camaro, but at that point why are you buying an old american car to not modify it? If a corvette is good price to performance, an f body is way better.

>where?
            you said it yourself.
            besides, ive seen more V8 F bodies go for twice as much as Vettes do, both being 350s
            >If a corvette is good price to performance, an f body is way better.
            okay, you really haven't ever driven a Corvette after all. you're completely delusional and there's no amount of logic that will be able to get to you. I love F bodies but I'd have to be lobotomized to think they, or Mustangs, have better performance than a Corvette. ESPECIALLY considering how little C4s and C5s cost compared to what golems are shoveling out for a Z28 or WS6, both of which don't even compare to the C5 nor Z06. for every C5 i see being sold over $20k i see 10 F Bodies being sold for the same price. why pay more for less?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

another 10 buzzwords and maybe your nucar junker will be better

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

what a bunch of semantics

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I hate it so much, that's all the arguing on DA, it goes on forever until it turns into a shitshow of calling the other poster brown or a troon

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I just bullshit, make jokes, and sometimes post truthfully to help people
        Might be a newbie of 8 years, but I have seen this shithow for a while.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Most young people that follow Ramsey’s advice will either never retire or retire at 75 when their life is already over. Actually look into the people that apply his advice. They escape debt but they never even grow a nest egg that sees them retire at a reasonable age and when they die the kids get nothing. There’s no reason to listen to him.

Nowadays, the only winning strategies are to swing for the fences financially, to go all in on FIRE or whatever as early as possible, or to just enjoy your life.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>then be

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>mass produced, see multiple examples of them literally every time I drive anywhere
    >implying this isn't a normal car
    2/10 got me to reply

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Driving a Mustang
    I don't think anyone will be impressed by that.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I’m divided on this advice because on one hand it is a little moronic to live in austerity until you’re 70 because that point your life is effectively over but on the other hand a $50k car plus interest could easily be invested now and compound into millions by the time you’re older and those millions could go pretty far if you want a house, have kids, etc.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's almost like the best option will vary based on the wants and needs, and means, of each individual person.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

sir, this is DA.
        Black or white
        nazi or democracy
        ev or gas
        your mom, my wiener
        etc.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How the frick do people go into debt over a Mustang?

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *