[Very Exciting News] Hyundai's Hydrogen Supercar Debuts in 2026 With 765 HP

https://www.motor1.com/news/720509/hyundai-hydrogen-supercar-2026-launch/

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It at least has an interesting concept, even though hydrogen cars were DOA and this is basically just a zombie.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The FIA has basically forced hydrogen as the solution for range on track, so if a hydrogen car was actually going to work for its purpose, it would be this one. They just need to sacrifice the back seat for extra hydrogen storage.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>even though hydrogen cars were DOA
      Not necessarily.
      Hyundai had partnered with The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) in Australia, a few years back.

They had successfully developed a Membrane to generate on-demand Hydrogen from Ammonia storage.
      I wonder if that's being used in the Concept Car here....

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Sweet! Can't wait to not afford it!

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Glad it's being made, reflects that car manufacturers still give a shit about style.
    A highly toned down consumer variant of this vehicle to compete with the 86, prelude and 400z would be pretty neat.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yes but they will look like the mandated soap bar and not like in the OP

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>rumor
    >gossip
    >"modern take on the delorean"

What the absolute frick am I reading

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

car magazine for b***hy 53 year old women with abnormally high T

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

if this car ever gets sold with an i6 i will buy it day 1. even a turbo 4 i would consider. any electric motors attached to the drivetrain larger than the starter and i'm out.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Hyundai is all in on electric. Veloster N dead. Stinger dead. Kona N dead. Elantra N gonna dead. It's all EV6 GT, i5N, i6N. I think if they were going to use this design on a mass production car then it would have to be a 700+ hp. They would never make a good looking car and put a 4 cylinder in it.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Hyundai is a shit brand and this will fall on its face like everything else they do. I sold hyundais for a year and saw first hand how horrible of a brand it is.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Hyundai is one of the biggest car manufacturers and they only seem to get bigger. I don't know if their cars are shit or what but whatever they are doing it works.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>whatever theyre doing, it works
        what they're doing is flooding the marketplace with cheap, ugly, shittily engineered cars. and yes, it works because the average american is a pig brained moron who has no integrity if the price is right.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Are they gonna offer infinite recharge credit like Toyota and Honda did? If not, it's DOA. One kg of hydrogen costs $36 in Commiefornia. It takes 4.5kg to refill a Mirai tank.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>hydrogen

Can't wait to fill it up at home or the nearest station.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>muh it's more dangerous than gasoline
      No, moron.

>An explosion cannot
      occur in a tank or any
      contained location that
      contains only hydrogen.
      An oxidizer, such as
      oxygen must be present
      in a concentration of at
      least 10% pure oxygen
      or 41% air.Hydrogen can
      be explosive at
      concentrations of 18.3-
      59% and although the
      range is wide, it is
      important to remember
      that gasoline can present
      a more dangerous
      potential than hydrogen
      since the potential for
      explosion occurs with
      gasoline at much lower
      concentrations, 1.1-
      3.3%.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>No, moron.
        I think he was talking about the unavailability of hydrogen fuel pumps, not the terrifying nightmare of a company known for self igniting cars using the same gas that led to the Hindenburg disaster.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>I think he was talking about the unavailability of hydrogen fuel pumps

I was implying you can't fill that shit up anywhere and if you do, you are paying a lot.

>I was implying you can't fill that shit up anywhere and if you do, you are paying a lot.
          Yeah, sorry guys.
          Flew over my head at the time.
          I get it now.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I was implying you can't fill that shit up anywhere and if you do, you are paying a lot.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Its the future.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Hydrogen-electric for things requiring efficiency and hydrogen combustion for performance.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *