>watch a car crash compilation. >75% of the crashes are caused by unprotected left turns

>watch a car crash compilation
>75% of the crashes are caused by unprotected left turns
This shouldn't be allowed. The average driver is too stupid to handle this kind of power.

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

1. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

most crashes these days are caused by dumb b***h prostitutes driving giant SUVS while on their phone.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

No, most crashes are caused by men.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Women pay less for insurance per mile.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

obviously, they get paid 23% less than men so they can't afford the insurance that men can

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

Literally just a penalty to men as an attempt to "equitize" society.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

Because women drive fewer miles

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

Are you ESL? Do you know what "per mile" means?

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

A woman drives one thousand miles and has two accidents

A man drives 500 thousand miles and has three

Insurance considers the man more expensive

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

that would mean the guy has fewer accidents per mile. but anyway the discrimination is very real, europe of all places forced insurers to charge both men and women equal ratea kek

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Insurance corps charge men more because they can. It's legally allowed to squeeze more money out of men. If they tried that with poor widdle women who are a protected class, there would be a shitstorm. I'm the medic who posted above, holy shit women cause way more accidents than men. If there's an accident it's almost guaranteed that:

>one or both drivers are women (most common)
            >one or both drivers are shitskins (second most common)
            >one or both drivers is old (third most common)
            >one driver is drunk (fourth most common)

For two white men that aren't old fricks to crash into each other is the most rare type of accident. I've actually never seen it unless you cound vehicle vs bike accidents. Bicyclists are gay men so basically women and get themselves hit quite often. But again, thinking back to maybe 100 accidents I've been on, never a reasonably aged adult white man vs a reasonably aged adult white man. The ONLY reason they're charged more is because they're the only unprotected class, the ones everyone is allowed to legally bully in this sick society.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

LMAO Anon proving he's ESL and doesn't know what "per mile" means. Go back to your 3rd world forums.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

And women still cause more crashes regardless of what mealy mouth weasel words you or insurance uses

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

You still don't know what per mile means. LMAO.

2. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>regulate me harder daddy
    How about no? Just let darwinism run its course.
    Today it's unprotected left turns. Tomorrow it's breathalyzers in cars

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

If unprotected lefts weren't allowed, some cuckifornian roastie in a crossover wouldn't have fricking totalled my brother's low mileage 6 speed 05 GTO. That was in 2019 and I'm still fricking pissed for him.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

yeah she probably would have just ran the red and t boned him instead
        morons will be morons, the only effective way to prevent them from doing stupid shit anymore is eugenics

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

just get another one, they aren't rare

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

>some cuckifornian roastie in a crossover wouldn't have fricking totalled my brother's low mileage 6 speed 05 GTO
        crazy how it's always the other driver's fault ..
        have you consideredmaybe your brother was the shit driver who couldn't detect threats properly?

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

>left turner at a yield on green doesn't yield to oncoming traffic
          >hits someone going straight
          No, it must be the person going straight at a green light's fault! Fricking have a nice day

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

> too blind to see a car making a left turn when an average person can see it from a mile away
            yes it's your fault you idiot learn defensive driving

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>a mile away
            They pulled out as he was already entering the intersection because they're blind morons. I don't know about you, but not many cars stop from 40 in 10 feet.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>just fujiwara zone yourself out of shit scenario created by Xan Soujong in his new crossover with less than a quarter second until impact
            >he totally didnt just floor it right in front of you its okay just stop faster than any treaded vehicle could
            >bro just steer into the traffic in the lane next to you to avoid them
            sometimes youre dealt a shit hand. talking about defensive driving on DA is like trying to talk to boomers, they just wanna one-up you in every reply man.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

driving is definitely one of the things that needs more regulation dumbass
      I'd estimate 60% of people driving around shouldn't be allowed to just for the fact that they're habitually distracted, under the influence of something whether it's a drug or simple sleep deprivation, or just plain stupid and not able to follow proper driving procedures
      I strongly support improving public transportation (i.e. making them NOT mobile homeless shelters)

driving isn't a right, get it through your head moran
      the state has every right to make an effort to reduce accidents, which probably costs billions every year

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

commie gay, driving is mobility, it is near a right at this point
        >muh pubic transport
        yes please daddy gov spend $1.6 Bn / year on busses that are slow and trains that only drive in an X pattern (my commute would go from 40 minutes to 1 1/2 hours, cost me more than my motorcycle, and since ticket sales only fund 10% of the public transport cost, cost the government 10x the ticket price - they may as well buy me a damn uber) Bonus: regular contact with drunk/high/aggro racial minorities. Met a druggie once who talked about his addictions and showed me his meth, he was cool though.
        This is in Australia, where the city is sprawled like in the USA, this is the kind of thing that America will make if it ever makes public transport. Does it get the kids to school? Yeah. But nobody uses it when they could drive.
        >state has every right
        No. BS. The state exists to serve the people. Accidents are inevitable, and frankly, acceptable. Even motorcycling, is not actually that dangerous. But modern life is so safe now that "OMGGG ITS THE BIGGEST KILLER OF LE CHILDDRANS" or something and everybody loses their minds. The system basically works. Banning 60% of drivers would be immoral and catastrophic.

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

driving is not a right and never will be, cry about it

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

>it is near a right at this point
          it's okay when daddy GM and Standard Oil do it

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>selling a voluntary good/service is evil and bad and racist, it should be provided to you using money taken from you against your will
            Does the fact I have to spend money to buy a gun and ammo to exercise my 2nd Amendment rights mean that I'm a slave to Smith & Wesson? Fricking moron

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

>we need to take the morons off the roads
          >youre taking away muh freedom frickin commie!
          a hit dog will holler

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

No.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

Why don't you improve road safety by killing yourself?

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

I improve road safety by not driving like a moron
          the fact that this bothers you should tip you off as to who's the worse driver

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

You being on the road contributes to road unsafety.
            Save a life and have a nice day

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>You being on the road contributes to road unsafety.
            I'm a better driver than you.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

If you exist on the roadways, you are a potential danger. Contribute to safety and have a nice day

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

No, I'm a better than average driver and so my presence makes the road safer. You're having a lot of trouble understanding this.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Being on the road means you are an obstacle that others need to navigate around. For a supposed "good driver" you would know that. So go have a nice day

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Respond.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

bump

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Respond.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Just another parasite EG (You)

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Why are you locked in the bathroom?

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

what makes you think the people that suck at driving aren't just gonna keep driving despite more regulation?

3. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I remember I failed my first driving test because literally the first thing the chick had me do was an unprotected left which I had never done before. my parents had taught me basically everything except that because there aren't any unprotected lefts in the town where I lived and learned to drive in

I almost turned in front of oncoming traffic because I didn't realize they had a green light and she had to grab the wheel to stop me, instant fail.
    >tfw my dad made me spend a weekend doing unprotected lefts before taking me back to retest

now I get pissed when people don't move into the intersection like they're supposed to

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>now I get pissed when people don't move into the intersection like they're supposed to
      In some states you're not supposed to enter the intersection until it's clear.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

it's almost like I'm referring to my state where you're supposed to huh

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

that's moronic

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

do americans really don't have to attend a driving course before taking an exam?

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

High schools have optional driver's ed classes. My state only required a certain number of hours with a parent/guardian accompanying you, a written exam, and a practical test with an instructor in the car. I took the driver's ed class after I had my license for nearly a year because it was easy course credits, lel

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

i took a driving course but it was just so that i could get cheaper insurance

4. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

wtf is an "unprotected" left?

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>wtf is an "unprotected" left?
      dunno but based on my own experience with car crash comps it must mean the thing where the guy waiting in the middle of the intersection to turn left sees the light turning red and goes, meanwhile someone in the oncoming lane floors it to run the red and hits him.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

where i live the number of people that have no idea you're allowed to move into and wait in the intersection until it's CLEAR is unreal. so much congestion and crashing could be cut down if people just knew this. and of the 1% of drivers that do wait in the intersection, 90% of them will panic accelerate when the light turns yellow or red

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

You are but only you. It may go so far that the lights turn red. Then only 1 car manages to pass

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

If the traffic is heavy enough to need it there are usually green arrows to allow people to turn left.
            > only 1 car manages to pass
            Two usually, unless the guy in front is an butthole who doesn't pull out far enough.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

all the intersections here can fit at least two cars doing this. some three. i know at one particular one on my way to work it is the only way you can ever make a turn because oncoming traffic during peak hour is non stop. sometimes you get someone that either doesn't pull forward, or only halfway over the line, so everyone behind him just starts honking until he moves further forward. once i saw someone go around the guy too scared to move up and the instant seethe was hilarious

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Turn left on green, yield to oncoming traffic.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

So you have to yield for oncoming traffic. Many such cases in europe. We also have to use manual gears while doing it. We are not saying we are mentally superior, but we just are.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

No one gives a frick about your roundabouts and anyone that can't handle the concept of "don't bolt into oncoming traffic unless you're sure that it's safe" deserves to get ack-d.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

in North America all the real men drive stick cars so you're not really making a zinger here
        camaro, mustang, challenger all come in manual transmission

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

Unlike European sports and luxury cars, which have been auto-only for 20 years

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

>using manual in europe
        are you a pizza delivery guy or just really really poor eastern european?

5. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I think red lights in general should be optional if there's no one coming from either direction

6. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

If the turning lanes are offset or angled so that you can actually see the oncoming traffic it isn’t dangerous at all. All you’re doing by banning that is not taking advantage of what is often shit tons of space to move cars through and forcing them to back up out of the turning lane and into the travelling lanes unnecessarily
    >this kind of power
    It’s no different than turning left on slow residential streets. If you’re capable of doing that then you can do it on a main road as long as the intersection is wide enough to move the turning lane over far enough to see

7. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>>75% of the crashes are caused by unprotected left turns
    By Mexicans, you mean.

8. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>rush hour traffic with shit visibility
    >suddenly random Asian does an unprotected turn in front of me
    >10 feet left until impact
    >doing 50mph
    >my brain reacting as i try to steer away and brake
    >bonk

9. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Why does driving in USA look like such a nightmare.

10. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Why are these left on yield with cars on the opposite side even allowed? You literally can't see any incoming traffic with these huge trucks/suv's blocking your view of incoming traffic

11. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Most the really bad accidents I've seen as a medic were dude to idiots not realizing what to do at an unprotected left turn when the light turns yellow. The person intending to turn has to wait, and even wait for the idiots who run the red, then make the turn after the light has turned red.

Protected left turns mean you have a 1/4 chance of having a green light when you reach the intersection, meaning you'll almost definitely have to stop. Unprotected left turns make traffic run more smoothly, you have a 1/2 chance of arriving at a green light as there's only 2 options for the signal to be. Only big intersections with multiple lanes or very fast moving traffic should have protected turns. It's ridiculous when every little one lane intersection has a protected turn like in California, but then again there's a lot of morons and monkeys there that can't comprehend proper yielding.

12. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I just run the red on "protected" left turns when there's an opening. I'm not going to wait a complete light cycle because of nanny state homosexualry

13. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

i never make a left turn until after I see the vehicle on opposing lane has physically come to a stop. this means making the turn on red. 99% of the time everyone when they see the light is about to turn red they decide to jump the gun rather than let the turning traffic go ahead

14. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>unprotected left turn

I literally had to google what the frick that is.
    We dont have that over here in europe. If not traffic light then there is a sign telling you to cede passage

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Yes you have. Go to a small town with one small junction and look at the traffic lights. When there's no arrow cutout in the traffic lights you're damn sure it's unprotected.

Newer crossings may have protected turns, though.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

Yuros don't know their own laws. They just instinctively say "do Americans really" to literally anything

15. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Americans wouldn't last five minutes driving in Europe if yielding to oncoming traffic is troublesome lmao.

16. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

its not like it would help, judging by dash cam videos the average american cannot see the colour red.

17. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Stick to You-rope homosexual

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *