>we have top gear at home

>we have top gear at home

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What's with the rise of these two person car channels?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I want to start a business reviewing cars
      >I don't have enough money
      >I get 2nd person to have channel
      >They also want to be in the camera

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

So do dealers give just about any two fools a car to test for their YouTube channel these days?

https://i.imgur.com/eGwYfBN.jpg

This.
        always a chubby frick and a twig
        Why the frick hasn't anyone done just a hot version/best motoring rip off in n/a with people who can actually drive or give an insight toward the car other than "THIS CROSSOVER DOESNT HAVE A VOLUME KNOB? REEEEE "

Lol. So true.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This.
      always a chubby frick and a twig
      Why the frick hasn't anyone done just a hot version/best motoring rip off in n/a with people who can actually drive or give an insight toward the car other than "THIS CROSSOVER DOESNT HAVE A VOLUME KNOB? REEEEE "

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>always a chubby frick and a twig
        these two are like 6'3 tall

https://i.imgur.com/WjwZ5eA.png

I've been watching a couple of bikegays on youtube doing bike trips a la bootleg top gear. Their scripts and direction are bit reddity but it's been alright so far. They did a trip across alaska that I thought was real cool.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

One for sorrow two for joy three etc.
    Alanis King.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I really like Jason Cammisa and his videos he makes with Hagerty. The editing and production is ridiculously good for a YouTube channel and Randy Pobst gives it some legitimacy when he critiques how a car drives

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

my favorite youtube reviews are the ones where the guy goes to a car dealership, adds no new information at all and doesn't even drive the car

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Raiti's rides? Test dude looks like a reptillian

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

he's the king of that segment.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Gonna have to zonk you for saying that anon

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Video title: Is the Chrysler 300 a better value than a Camry V6!?!?
        > 18:40 of the dude showing off all the buttons
        > cold start noise
        > 0:30 pov driving around 25mph streets in heavy traffic
        Well is it a better value for the money? Let us know what you think in the comments!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

and complains cars are too expensive.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I want that Z 2023.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

they're boyfriend/boyfriend. Once I found out I watched a little more of their content before being completely disgusted especially with the bald guy. Just can't stand the idea of listening to dudes who suck wiener and take it in the ass.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I met guy from show at my work. He came with his son and wife and they were all wearing Everyday Driver shirts. He is the same irl as on camera very genuine nice fellow.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

That's awesome man. Out of all the car israelitetubers, Everyday Driver have really solid takes and more down-to-earth content.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Fishermans prostitute, SF

u best be cummin to our norcal meets boi

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

TheTopher is the best channel for these car reviews, giving the actual driving experience.
      These fellas are pretty good too , they're not afraid to actually criticize the car.
      And by criticize I don't mean "Why is badge here chrome instead of black?!" I mean actual criticism.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I've been watching a couple of bikegays on youtube doing bike trips a la bootleg top gear. Their scripts and direction are bit reddity but it's been alright so far. They did a trip across alaska that I thought was real cool.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

as far as car youtubers go these dudes seem to have the most charisma/chemistry and capture the Top Gear "car-tertainment" thing the most. There's better channels for actual reviews though

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i watched these gays until one of them cried like a woman about how much he loves his gay little friend and the memories they share together or some gay shit.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I'd rather listen to Mark from savagegeese whine about how bored he is than watch another poorly written overacted bit from these two

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

one of those channels were i low key feel bad for them because they seem nice and all but they've been grinding consistently for like 15 years and still have barely any subscribers or following (same with subaruwrxfan and roads untraveled)

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

they have half a million subs...

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

that's not very many for how long they've been at in, particularly for car channels where 1mil+ is pretty common and easy to hit. they also have plateaued and been at that number for 5+ years

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

like who? their format isn't very optimized for youtube. it's comparable to savageese who has 700k.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

3dgameman but for pc reviews. been doing it well before youtube came around too. underrated, shame linus got all the attention.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

A while ago I remember they were on t.v. and they have their podcast as well.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

cleetus should have made more top gear style videos.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

god I miss the good old days when zoomers were too young to know about this website and the most popular topics weren't ecelebs and trannies as a result...

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *