A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Skoda

That ain't no Ferd. What is this Chinaman crap?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's a czech manufacturer owned by VW you moron.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>hideous tablet with glossy black plastic bezels
    the VW infection has breached containment

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

What do you think a Śkoda is.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I was kind of hoping they had the tablet cancer -causing virus contained better than this.
        That could actually look very classy without the silly instrument tablet, and maybe if they integrated the center console tablet into the design a bit better than that.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

The previous gen had a integrated one, it does not work on large tablets.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Actually looks great

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>poop color plastic
            >great
            do yuros really...

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>different color options don't exist
            Based moron

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

if your poop is that colour its time to see a doctor, you WILL need health insurance, only if you're American, ofcourse.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Actually looks great

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I cannot tell which model they are reusing the dashboard bit i feel a bit like that they need to get rid of old stock and in a year or 2 there will be a facelift

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why couldn't they have open standards for car dashboards? Could just hook up whatever you liked to them.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

now imagine the interior without two horrendous screens. very good looking

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>>we put digital dials in front of old analogue dials, I hope you like it
    What does this even mean?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/WsX5niI.jpg

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

everyone does this

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Are you blind? The bay where the instrument cluster used to be still exists. There is a square tablet mostly (but not completely) blocking the round opening to that bay. It looks like AI imagery fail.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Is this from the manufacturer? Or did someone retro fit that screen?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

thats the configuration website

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You only need volume and AC controls on analog, so you can use them by feel rather than taking your eyes off the road. Really everything should be on steering wheel buttons so there's more room for giant ipads that my kids can play with while I drive them to the ipad daycare center.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What model is this? The new Superb?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

yes seems interesting but funny that the base model is more expensive than base model passat

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I can't imagine how someone saw this and thought it's acceptable. I'm so glad I bought last gen, only a year before that abomination.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's probably there because it's almost the same car as the new VW Passat, which has a similar instrument display in a different dashboard.
      The glossy plastic bezel definitely fits in more with the cheaper-looking VW version.
      Maybe it's some sort of vehicle platform / software thing. I think most of the vehicle body and such were engineered by Skoda for both cars.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It looks literally as if they designed dashboard without having specs of screens from VW. They left unlimited space for a tablet in center in advance, just in case. However when dial screen came, it didn't fit the place that was intended for it, so they improvised while having no time or parts.

Jesus fricking Christ. I would buy Passat over Superb just because of this (and replace VW's steering wheel with Skoda's).

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>I would buy Passat over Superb just because of this
          Glorious victory for German engineering

And yeah, the space for the center tablet is probably because most Skodas have 2 or 3 different levels of infotainment / audio / etc. with different-sized screens, possibly more with later upgrades, and this way they don't have to worry about how it'll fit in.
          I'm almost ok with it; sitting on that little shelf it towers less over the dashboard than the screen in some Toyotas. And it looks like you could support your hand against the shelf while poking it, which is kind of tricky in VWs because they have those accident-prone capacitive sliders there.
          I agree that the dial tablet looks like shit, though. It kind of resembles the concept VW was demoing for its next-gen cheap EVs at some point. The way it's mounted close to the wheel is a bit similar, too. Maybe they just had to use the same one and it couldn't be made to fit in any better.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>I would buy Passat over Superb just because of this
          Glorious victory for German engineering

And yeah, the space for the center tablet is probably because most Skodas have 2 or 3 different levels of infotainment / audio / etc. with different-sized screens, possibly more with later upgrades, and this way they don't have to worry about how it'll fit in.
          I'm almost ok with it; sitting on that little shelf it towers less over the dashboard than the screen in some Toyotas. And it looks like you could support your hand against the shelf while poking it, which is kind of tricky in VWs because they have those accident-prone capacitive sliders there.
          I agree that the dial tablet looks like shit, though. It kind of resembles the concept VW was demoing for its next-gen cheap EVs at some point. The way it's mounted close to the wheel is a bit similar, too. Maybe they just had to use the same one and it couldn't be made to fit in any better.

Huh, looked up the new Passat and it might actually have the same screens.
          At least it's using a steering wheel similar to the old Golf, not the new ID.something EVs with the capacitive wheel buttons. Nothing like accidentally turning on cruise control while turning into dense traffic.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>I'm so glad I bought last gen
      >glad
      >bought
      my friend got one as a company car. its an absolute piece of shit i dont know how low your standards are to be glad you bought this trash.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

not him but, excuse me? it's a VW with more practical solutions and it looks great. it's a great fricking car

yes, those screens are ridiculous, but everything else is spot on

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>it looks great.
          >it's a great fricking car
          yeah sure man

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i wonder if they just used the same part number for the old gauge cowls on the new dash with screens, so if you take the screen off, you can just see where the old gauges were meant to go

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *