Weird cause you guys told me only EVs explode and gas cars are explosion proof.

Weird cause you guys told me only EVs explode and gas cars are explosion proof.

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You're clearly a limp wristed homosexual who's never played with fire if you think some form of dinojuice did that.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lol the guy lived in the suv and had propane canisters in the back kekekeke

lol you can't even come up with the same cope

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>screenshot taken at 2am
        go to bed OP

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Reply 1:
        >that wasn't dinojuice (petrol, diesel, gasoline)
        Reply 2:
        >that was propane canisters (AKA not petrol, diesel, gasoline)
        You:
        >you guys are answering differently!!!!!

Any more moronation you want to spew while you have my attention?

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lol the guy lived in the suv and had propane canisters in the back kekekeke

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Authorities said it appears the man living inside the SUV was smoking a cigarette when propane canisters in the vehicle exploded.
      Correct. Another angle

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Can afford new 4 runner
        >Can't afford rent

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>new

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>guy lived in the suv and had propane canisters in the back
      Man plans, God laughs. Only death fixes stupidity. With that said I'd rather just bum electricity off of some other source.
      >put food in pressure cooker
      >plug it in
      >cook
      >let it depressurize naturally

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>propane isn't a fossil fuel
    lol

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>"juice"
      >isn't a juice

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>"gas"
        >isnt a gas

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yes civilised people call it petroleum.
          So anyway we've all established now that dinojuice didn't cause that explosion and you've clearly never attempted lighting dinojuice on fire or you would've already known that. Now to cover up your limpwristed homosexualry you're trying to conflate dinojuice with compressed dinofarts.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Diesel is a petroleum product

"Petrol station" makes sense. Calling gasoline petrol doesn't.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

this is like calling all sodas "coke" gasoline is the trademark name for a brand of perol

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>tfw you ask for coke and the the moronic 17 year old awkward beauty with braces at chick fil a pours a diet coke because the dispenser for regular coke says something in cursive while the dispenser for diet coke says something in cursive immediately suffixed by the word COKE in big letters

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>gas
          >is short for gasoline

>amerifats calling liquid fuel "gas" and still too dumb to understand that it was ACTUAL gas that led to this explosion and not the gasoline

>I failed English and am too stupid to grasp a homonym
          Why are these euromutt trolls so pathetic?

• 3 weeks ago
            civil engineering stud

Shorthand is one of the cornerstones of Ebonics.
            In america "gasoline" and "abandoned" are considered "big words" so they say "gas" and "bando" instead. Long gone are the days when Americans would strive to be more like their European betters, to the point of creating the Mid-Atlantic accent which blended some Europeanisms into their simplified English.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

"Gas" long predates ebonics.

• 3 weeks ago
            civil engineering stud

It does, but it explains it.

For tar macadam though most these days are concrete.

Eurogays are just salty their vehicles will be confiscated and they'll go back to traditional wooden box cars for disposal.

Tar MacAdam is a cheap tar seal for a MacAdam road and it never bore any relationship to runways.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>all this cope
            >slang has been a thing for hundreds of years
            Whew lads, the euromutt inferiority complex is real.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm tired of idiots on here seeing or hearing something they don't understand and immediately calling it Black person shit

• 3 weeks ago
            civil engineering stud

I'm not saying it's Black person shit, I'm saying that Black folk just took the American verbal laziness to a new level with Ebonics. American English is just English for morons.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

and yet you call it a pub and not a public house, brownskin.

• 3 weeks ago
            civil engineering stud

That's different, pub is literally more illustrating than public house and has no other meanings. It clears up something that was murky before, unlike calling gasoline "gas".

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You also call sausages and potatoes bangers and mash, you're just coping moron.

• 3 weeks ago
            civil engineering stud

I don't, I call them sausages with purée

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No need to lie, or pretend British slang doesn't exist. But like I was saying earlier

>all this cope
            >slang has been a thing for hundreds of years
            Whew lads, the euromutt inferiority complex is real.

>My belt holds my pants up, but the belt loops hold my belt up. I don't really know what's happening down there. Who is the real hero?

>belt cinches pants to body
            >belt loops keep pants from sliding down past belt
            Don't over complicate things anon.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you stupid homosexual
            it's called gasoline because it evaporates at room temperature thus TURNING TO GAS and its first application was in an object called a GAS LIGHT that used this property to make a safe portable lantern. while the GAS of GASOLINE is flammable the liquid itself is not you PATHETIC UNEDUCATED LARPING BRAINLET.

go FRICK YOURSELF
            and DIE

• 3 weeks ago
            civil engineering stud

>the gas of gasoline
            You mean the vapour

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

go back in time and invent it and you call it whatever you want moron
            GASoline is called GASoline because it's only flammable as a GAS you fricktagular moron
            you're not funny, you're not smart
            you're gay and stupid and need to shut the frick up

• 3 weeks ago
            civil engineering stud

>GASoline is called GASoline because it's only flammable as a GAS you fricktagular moron
            combustion reactions are all like that, even the wood in a furnace. Even rocket fuel works that way.

• 3 weeks ago
            civil engineering stud

go back in time and invent it and you call it whatever you want moron
            GASoline is called GASoline because it's only flammable as a GAS you fricktagular moron
            you're not funny, you're not smart
            you're gay and stupid and need to shut the frick up

Also saving the best for last, it would be poor form to let you gaslight our fellow posters and the lurkers as well with your bogus origin of the word. Gasoline is a deformation of Gazeline, itself a variation of the brand Cazeline sold by John Casell in the 19th century. Counterfeit Cazeline was being sold and upon his cease and desist letter, the seller struck the C to morph it into a G.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>NOOO us shortening words is different and makes us smart unlike when you shorten things, making you stupid!!!
            Remember when you could say "I'm from Europe" and not be ashamed?

• 3 weeks ago
            civil engineering stud

>creating new words is the same as using existing words as shorthand even though their preexisting meaning is the opposite of the one being added
            I unironically have more respect for the ones calling it naphta than for you morons

>bando
            the frick are you talking about that sounds like australian

I'm talking about the Ebonics spoken by the Connecticut Kia wigger and his Black person sidekick

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>bando
            the frick are you talking about that sounds like australian

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>oi, it's petroleum distillate

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ice chads cannot stop winning

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Everyone knows cars can catch on fire and we always have. I’ve seen several cars and a bike have their tank “explode.” What even is this argument? EVgays have resorted to strawmanning by taking ICE arguments out of context or creating fake ICE arguments and acting like they’re being persecuted somehow and it’s shameful to watch.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>smoking in a closed vehicle with propane tanks inside
    The world would be better if it just offed him.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>amerifats calling liquid fuel "gas" and still too dumb to understand that it was ACTUAL gas that led to this explosion and not the gasoline

• 3 weeks ago
      civil engineering stud

They also call airport runways "tarmac"

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

For tar macadam though most these days are concrete.

Eurogays are just salty their vehicles will be confiscated and they'll go back to traditional wooden box cars for disposal.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

How come we park in the driveway
        But we drive on the parkway?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>My belt holds my pants up, but the belt loops hold my belt up. I don't really know what's happening down there. Who is the real hero?

• 3 weeks ago
          wheels

You're supposed to park in your yard or garage, the drive way is the way to drive in and out of your yard/garage.
          A park is a grassy area, a parkway was originally a way that consists of nice grass, which would've been the fastest way to travel back when horses were the standard.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

EV gays are desperate to get a W wherever they can to show up the ICE chuds.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The strangest thing to me is how the EVgays act like they're the victims of whatever while they are the ones trying to ban ICE cars, ICEgays aren't trying to ban them; we're the victims here.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It's just the authoritarian left up to it's usual tactics.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Who gives a shit? This only matters if you have Asperger’s syndrome

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You're missing the joke. I'm not that anon, but in the OP image the guy, for whatever reason, had propane gas canisters leaking in the cabin. It's gas not a gas. What is gas? Is gas a gas? Is gaseous vapor from gas more gas than gas?

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Dumb motherfricker thought because he got away with carrying small disposable cylinders with their shitty valves that it was safe to do so.

There is something intensely compelling to morons about LP cylinders which leads them to store them in inadequately vented locations.
    It's a redneck kind of stupidity, a cheap moron (the kind who infest DA) thought process. They often refill the cylinders (which is fine if stored outdoors in a proper home) begging leaks as the valves aren't designed for frequent cycling.

I expect thirdies do the same with butane. Stupid people need to die in amusing ways.

Acetylene is even more entertaining. Much love for industrial gases on my part but I store mine properly.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

TLDR
    >Guy smokes gay in car with a leaking LPG cylinder which causes the car to explode. Nothing of the car itself was at fault.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

amazing that "EV fires are not survivable" gets parsed by the teslatard as someone saying "gasoline doesn't burn".

god save you homosexuals, because your car, your brand loyalty, and the solid chemical bomb under your gaped buttholes won't.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Propane is stored as a liquid, morons. It's literally dinojuice.

• 3 weeks ago
      wheels

holdup lemme google that
      >dinosaur juice
      >(slang, humorous, automotive) Any liquid (gasoline, diesel, mineral oil etc.) derived from fossil fuels (mainly petroleum), commonly used in vehicles as fuel or lubricant.
      >Synonyms: dino juice, dino-juice, dinojuice, dino oil, dinosaur oil

Nope, dinosaur farts are not dinojuice.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The propane in a propane tank is liquid with vapor at the top, just like your fuel tank is liquid gasoline/diesel with a vapor at the top. This is not a difficult concept.

• 3 weeks ago
          civil engineering stud

It's liquified gas, huge difference. Gasoline is a volatile fluid with a certain vapor pressure.
          Propane has a -42 °C boiling point at 1 bar.

• 3 weeks ago
          wheels

Oh yeah does it come out of the ground as a liquid?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No, comes out as a vapor. May exist as a liquid underground if pressures are high enough, I'm not sure. But in extracting it that pressure would drop enough that it comes out as a vapor.

• 3 weeks ago
            wheels

If you piss in a jar and I freeze it, does that make your piss poo because it's now a solid?

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>guy blows up care with leaky propane tanks and newports
    >see guys, it isnt just teslas blowing up
    Your cars are gay Elon go to bed

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>it's not a liquid because... if it wasn't contained properly (which would make it useless as a fuel) it would choose to be a gas instead!

• 3 weeks ago
      civil engineering stud

It woudn't make it useless as a fuel. Don't you know piped gas? High pressure, liquified storage is just a convenient way to make it portable, but it's a gas because under ambient conditions it can't exist as a liquid.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>poo analogy
    go to sleep, rajesh

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I guess the guy was a gas lighter

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

petrol is short for petroleum distillate

• 3 weeks ago
      civil engineering stud

No, it's a loanword from the French "pétrole". They call gasoline "essence" though.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

"And the moral of the story is, smoking can ruin your health."

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *