Troonmobile
    >4 door
    Comfy
    >2 door
    Short

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Escape with a more aesthetically pleasing bodyshell
      There's literally nothing wrong with a Bronco Sport as long as you're not pretending it's on-par with the real deal.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

For me it's the sport with a tune 2.0 and 2"lift kit. It's like a Focus ST FX4

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

2 door ofc. is """sport""" really even the same automobile? just looks like a explorer or something.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Worse, it's a rebadged Escape

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why did they use the same name for two physically different automobiles?

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

what's even the point of the 2 door when it costs only around $700 to make it a 4 door. Even jeep has a few grand difference between it's 2 and 4 door wranglers.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Shorter wheelbases have a bunch of advantages off road (less likely to high center on stuff, tighter turn radius, etc.) and it just looks cooler.

Pic related is the Bronco I seriously considered ordering when they first came out, but the markups, waiting lists, and the fact that you couldn't get a base with a locker without the Sasquatch package turned me off and I ended up getting a Ranger instead.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/BpQEsv9.jpg

[...]
        I want a Jimny so bad.

Either would be fine but as already stated the 2-door Bronco is stupid expensive and the Jimny is too cool for the third world US market.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Why not a Wrangler then? Are they still making 2 doors?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>slow
          >no removable top
          >minimal aftermarket
          >"cool"
          Jimnygays are pretty zesty, ain't they

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Now that you pointed that out, I no longer want one. It was a passing fugue.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Shorter wheelbases have a bunch of advantages off road (less likely to high center on stuff, tighter turn radius, etc.)
        if you're actually serious about offroading you'd never consider it anyway since it doesn't come with a solid front axle

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Offroading comes in many flavors.
          You wear tight wranglers.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

and what flavor of off-roading will the bronco surpass a solid front axle vehicle?
            don't forget the stock XJ on 33s completely destroying the bronco with 20k in mods into it at Moab, can't forget that absolute classic

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Going fast.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'll have a braptor

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I want one so bad. $100k is silly but I can't find a new Raptor R without a $20k+ markup on it and they have this Shelter Green Braptor sitting in my town, calling me

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

That’s a really nice color on that car.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Looking to get a 4 door badlands or black diamond with the 7 speed manual for dad life and innawoods adventures.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

2 door base model w/ steelies
    everything else is gay
    holding out for that 5.0 option

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Top: Poser Adventurer
    Middle: Dad Poser Adventurer
    Bottom: Soccer Mom

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

[...]

I want a Jimny so bad.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

they drive like a potato above 80 km/h, 99% of people here only buy them because they look cool. for the price you can also get a W460 that will only go up in value and is actually good at off-roading while being equally terrible on the highway.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's not a car I'd consider. But if I were offered one for free. Since I'm single with no kids. I'd go with the 2 door.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They're all too frickinf big and roung/gay. Why would anyone want one bigger and rounder/gayer?

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Very cool exploding engines.
    The bronco is the car for the financially incompetent. Every bronco driver uses cash advances and pays off debt with other debt.
    The bronco driver goes to food banks, because their entire salary is eaten up by a car loan at a laughable interest rate and they live in a home that they won a bidding war for... Only to lose 200k in value in a single year.
    The Bronco driver is the moron that helped pay for the G-wagon driver's greater but proportionally financially inept lifestyle.
    If the bronco drivers, the G-wagon drivers, and the Cayenne drivers all killed themselves, the amount of international debt would be cut in half.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *