Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

FRICK the stock market
    and
    FRICK banks

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

How much down for that 3 cylinder 1200cc shitbox?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

$4400 for my McDonald's Egg 3 cylinder turbo
      Rear suspension has this sick cantilever design, it rides plush as frick unironically based and redpilled

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Elaborate on the rear suspension pls? Only pic I can find is on the GM china website and it doesnt actually load when you load the page. Pics would be epic

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

he doesn't actually have the car moron
          he's a shill

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Thats fine if hes paid by the company he will happily provide evidence of this supposedly innovative suspension

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It looks like Joe biden

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
  4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I always said in the past that shills on DA are just trolls because no one would be dumb enough to genuinely advertise here.
    But these Envista shills are making a believer out of me. In over 10 years, NO ONE on DA ever gave a shit about Buick of all companies. Chevy, Cadillac, Pontiac, etc sure. There have always been GM fangirls. But Buick has always been known as boring old shitty chevys with the minimum amount of leather necessary to convince elderly people to buy one.
    And yet these Envista threads have been popping up daily for no reason. Posts about the Trax which literally the same thing? Zero. But somehow this Korean made 3 cylinder crossover, a better combination of modifiers could not exist to be the antithesis of DA, has miraculously become DA's darling overnight.
    And funnier still is most of the posts are about leasing, even though the only thing DA hates more than 3 cylinder Korean crossovers is leasing cars. And yet here we are. $20 bucks says before this 404s, someone will make a post saying it looks like the Urus. I notice they are leaning heavily on this line as well.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>inb4 "this is the first time Im seeing an Envista post i swear"

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

you must not have been around for the “chevy and dodge utterly btfo by the 20k maverick” threads of 2022

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I used to post those threads and I wasn't a shill, I just really liked the Maverick (and yes I did buy one)

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>YOUR 2024 ENVISTA PREFERRED FWD
    >NET PRICE
    >$23,495 †
    >ESTIMATED LEASE PAYMENT
    >$316 Monthly for 48 months
    >$2,665 due at signing (after all offers). No security deposit >required. Ultra-low mileage Lease. Mileage charge of $0.25/mile >over 40,000 miles.
    Anon this is the cheapest I found. Why not get a Nissan Versa manual?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Because that wont fool overweight soccer moms into thinking you have a Lamb truck

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Women are a distraction from God.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

theyll come for the lamb shanks

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

A versa is a pathetic piece of shit. The envista is a lot nicer.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You sound like a hole.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>but I love the versa!!
          Oh frick off Hispanic.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Post breasts prostitute, at least then you'll entertain us.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You taking his banter personally makes you seem more like a woman than him.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Naturally aspirated is best aspirated.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Buick Envista
    what made you want that?

7. 1 month ago
    Please wait a while before making a post

>Assembly
    >China: Shenyang (SAIC-GM)
    >South Korea: Changwon (GM Korea)
    lol

>torque output
    >174 lb⋅ft
    lmao oh nonononoonononnononononnono

goyim motors

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This car looks a lot like the chevy bolt EUV except it's more expensive and way slower.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why would anyone ever lease a car???

If you buy the car and make the payments, and you take care of it, when you go to sell you'll come out way ahead financially compared to leasing where you get nothing when you give the car back.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You can generally buy out the lease so it's basically just like renting a car until you're sure you want to buy it. Not everyone is sure they will want to keep the car long term. Plus they often give better deals on leases for some reason so it ends up being cheaper on a monthly basis. What you save in cheaper monthly payments is sometimes comparable to what you lose by not retaining the value in the car. Remember that cars depreciate constantly and forever so if you keep it for 10 years, you may only have a car worth 10k rather than whatever you paid for it, so you only need to save 10k over 10 years from good lease deals. That may not be entirely possible, but it is at least partly possible, and the benefit is you're constantly driving brand new cars and get to try out new cars from time to time.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

So, paying more just to have new. You could skip the perpetual renting it part and just buy it gently used in the first place, saving thousands.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

This is only better if you can actually afford to buy it outright and not finance. If you add interest on top of what you pay it ends up looking worse compared to a lease. You also have to remember there are maintenance costs. With a lease it's almost nothing because it's a new car, buying used it will be more maintenance sooner with less warranty.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>interest
            My credit union would cap it at 5% max. It's nothing for the peace of mind of not having to lease all over again within 2 years.
            >maintenance
            Negligble if you are buying ~2yo car with ~30k miles. Even mkrw negligible if you choose one whose VIN starts with a J.
            Leasing just sounds like a terrible waste.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

why are you trying to act like mileage and warranty loss are not things? The car is cheaper to buy because it has depreciated. It's depreciated because more miles means more maintenance costs. Fewer years left on the warranty means more maintenance costs. The maintenance costs you have to pay are over the lifetime of the vehicle for as long as you own it and they get worse the more miles are on the car so you're letting someone else drive it in the worry free time when it's not likely to break and if it does break it can be repaired on warranty. And for what? The residual value of the car at whatever point you sell it, which as I've mentioned has to be more than both the interest for your loan and more than whatever you would save from leasing. It all depends on the deals you get when leasing. It can be worth it if you get good enough deals.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

more than the interest, whatever you would save from leasing, and also the maintenance costs which are higher with ownership vs leasing. The residual left in a car that is 10 years old or however long you will keep it is not that much really.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>why are you trying to act like mileage and warranty loss are not things? The car is cheaper to buy because it has depreciated. It's depreciated because more miles means more maintenance costs. Fewer years left on the warranty means more maintenance costs.
            No. 2-year-old Japanese cars do not do this. They don't just magically start becoming moneypits. This is a lie you are perpetuating to justify, feel better about.. needlessly spending more money on leasing a brand-new car.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>It can be worth it if you get good enough deals
            No it can't. There are no "good deals" on a lease. Dealerships only offer leases because it's more profitable for them. They know they can make more money leasing a car and selling it CPO after 2-3 years than they can just selling it outright and buying it back on a trade in after 5 years. If it wasn't then they wouldn't do it.
            Look at an Encore.
            New - $28k
            Used 2022 (aka the one you leased) - $20k
            Used 2020 (aka the CPO you bought used and drove for 3 years under warranty) - $17k
            Cost to lease an Encore for 2 years - $10.5k
            Even if you bought it outright and drove it for 2 years, you still come out ahead of a lease. If you're really that terrified of the engine blowing up literally the day after the warranty ends, you can buy a 2 year old car and drive it for 3 years and sell it for only $3000
            Leasing is designed by financial analysts, to be by its very nature, never a "good deal" for the buyer. It is made specifically to only ever be a good deal for the dealership.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

where the frick do you get 10k for a 2 year lease? Sure if you pull numbers out of your ass that are ridiculous, you can support your argument. OP is paying $179 a month or $2149 for 2 years. Not even the same ballpark.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

*4,296 for 2 years

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

*4,296 for 2 years

you forgot the 4k downpayment
            still not 10k but verging on that territory

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

yeah then that's not a good deal really. Back when the chevy bolt was having those battery fires and recalls the prices plummeted. You could get a bolt lease for like $60 a month with no money down. Now that is a good lease deal. Various shit like that happens sometimes with the supply and demand of cars and dealers will make deals that lose money because it's better to lose money on a deal than to have no deal at all.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Those cars also qualified for ~10k in subsidies

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

We have a financial wizard, everyone.

If your used car loses $8k in depreciation, and real world SELLING loss is even worse. Leasing 100% absolutely makes sense to do.
            I get bored of cars after a year. 2 years, it starts looking dated. 3 years? I'm burned out man. Time for something else.

I've realized how plebby it is to have the same car for half a decade or worse, more. I like having nice shiny new shit. New shoes, fresh new paint. Pressure washed concrete driveway, new roof, new bike. I never had this stuff my previous 30 years. It keeps me going.

Feels good man.

Naturally aspirated is best aspirated.

Aww, someone is scared to try a new small displacement turbo car.
            I don't drive like a teenager. The low end torque is sick as frick. Honda or Mazda could make a new >9k rpm screamer in a little hatch and I'd have zero interest in it

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I get bored of cars after a year. 2 years, it starts looking dated. 3 years? I'm burned out man. Time for something else.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

He's right, money should be enjoyed, not squirreled away

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I don't even disagree. The problem becomes the attempt to apply this logic to a fat 3-cylinder Buick. If you leased the BMW IX I'd at least be able to give you the benefit of the doubt of being a richgay.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

True, I can't imagine enjoying that car either. But the benefit of the doubt I'd give him is that he probably either fricks or is primarily concerned about attracting women. Women don't see it as a bloated slow piece of shit, they think it's a lamb truck. Sadly this vehicle is probably one of the best pussy magnets you can buy, besides a handful of cars that women recognize such as the GLE and hellcats

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The Buick is cheap and fairly nice. It's that simple really.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Guy on Lease Hackr just got a BMW iX59 loaner for $356 a month for a car with a $92k MSRP.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The already-overpriced IX is the fastest-depreciating EV available on the market today. Of course they let you rent it for relative couch change.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You have no idea how leases work. Faster depreciation means higher lease payments. Idk what's going on with that specific example, but my guess is that somehow the taxpayers are subsidizing it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No it doesn't. What do you think a lease is? They are making you pay the intial depreciation of the car, without getting to keep the car. Also the EV tax credits ended this year, for all EVs with batteries not manufactured in the US (this includes all BMW EVs). The lease is low on the IX literally because no one intends on owning it outright.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The residual and money factor decide a lease's cost and the residual is based on how much they think the vehicle will depreciate by the time the lease ends.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Mostly yes, which is why the substantial depreciation on the BMW IX makes the lease price relatively cheap. Not even BMW dealers expect anyone to want to own one beyond a few years. Also why the Envista leases for next to nothing. It is not a product built for longevity.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Lmfao. You're fricking moronic. If it depreciates quickly they charge more for the lease. How do you think this math works?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Wrong. If it depreciates quickly then the lower the residual will be at the end of the term, meaning the lease price will be lower. If you are OP then I now completely understand why you leased this.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The dealer wants to make money. They want to charge all that depreciation to the leasee, because when they take the car back and sell it will be worth less based on that depreciation.

You fricking brainlet.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Half true. Because the dealer knows it will be worth less, they charge less. The lease is based on the value at the end, not the value at the beginning.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>The lease is based on the value at the end, not the value at the beginning
            It's both. They care about how much they can sell it for now vs what it will sell for at the end of the lease. Ideally they charge MORE than that difference. So more depreciation = higher lease price. Otherwise they aren't making money.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Ideally they charge MORE than that difference. So more depreciation = higher lease price
            Okay, that would completely ruin the incentive to lease in the first place. Leases are offered to, typically, make it more enticing for someone to take the dealer up on recouping some of the depreciation of the car, by the time you turn the car back in and they flip it to the next owner. They are making money either way.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It all depends on the supply and demand. But obviously the dealer is going to charge as much as they can. And their primary concern is trying to make sure the lease covers or makes money over the depreciation.

Regardless, thinking that more depreciation means lower lease price is moronic. It's the opposite. Otherwise the dealer is fricking themselves. It makes no sense.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Not really. You keep giving inadequate weight to all of the factors in the formula. Yes, thry are making money either way, but the whole purpose of leasing is a lower monthly payment than financing. If the lease payment starts drifting higher, less people are going to consider leasing. Then the dealer is stuck with a car that doesn't move off the lot at all.

Regardless, either option is still an abhorrent waste of money over buying a gently-used car with a track record of reliability outright, and driving it for as long as possible.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You're still not getting it. Higher depreciation = higher lease price. The end.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The more the depreciation on a lease the more the dealer charges. That's why typically the best lease deals are cars with higher residuals.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No, lease deals are historically lower on cars with higher depreciation. Kias and Hyundais, expensive but unreliable BMWs, Jaguars, etc.

You're still not getting it. Higher depreciation = higher lease price. The end.

Wrong.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Lol. You're moronic. Let's say the vehicle is $100k and takes $30k in depreciation over the lease. If they only charge $10k for the lease the dealer is eating $20k in depreciation and got fricked. Obviously that's not how it goes.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Well okay, but how do you know what cost the dealer initially paid the manufacturer for the car in the first place? It seems you're assuming the dealer paid 100k when it's hopefully obvious that they didn't.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It ain't $30k less.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Just take a step back for a second and think about what you're saying logically. Why would a dealer want to charge less money on car where they are losing more money? Just think about that for a second.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

To get some sucker to lease it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Let's try this. Here is a calculator for the lease terms. Type in a higher residual and a lower residual and tell me what happens to the payment.

https://leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=10000&msrp=89000&sales_price=66600&months=36&mf=.00109&msd=7&dp=0&dealer_fee=799&acq_fee=925&disp_fee=495&taxed_inc=5900&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=53&gov_fee=500&sales_tax=0&demo_mileage=10000&memo=24%20xDrive50&tradein=0&fin_sp=82810&fin_taxed_fee=799&fin_untaxed_fee=221&fin_term=72&fin_apr=6.49&fin_dp=9000&fin_rebate=0&fin_ps_rebate=0&fin_tax=9&keep_term=36&exp_rv=47571.3&service_fee=0&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true&lease_result_mode=true

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>residual
            does not equal total depreciation. They are two different metrics.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The residual is the value the car is expected to be worth when the lease is over. What term would you use for the decline in value from the start of the lease to the end? Just admit you're wrong bud and move on.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>What term would you use for the decline in value from the start of the lease to the end?
            Depreciation, which is what I said. Again you are articulating two different variables in how a dealer calculated what leases to offer. The residual is the result of depreciation. The leftover residual does not equal the rate of depreciation. Two. separate. things.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The residual is indicative of how much depreciation is taking place. The lower the residual, the more the depreciation, the more expensive the lease.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Almost, but no.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

A man so blatantly wrong but refuses to admit he's wrong. Hop back on that bus.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It's an Accord, bought outright, but good luck with your Korean Lambo truck lease.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Who is going to buy a used korean turd?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You can sell a leased vehicle and keep the profit if you make more than the buyout amount.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>into Bitcoin
    Lmao moron

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Lmao moron
      This.
      The very same OP will be screaming for the FED to provide "Liquidity" to BTC when people panic for the exit.
      As fricking PLANNED they will oblige, and swap for their CBDC.

Greedy fricking (and clueless) bastards "muh BTC gains!" will be to blame.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Nice car, boomer
    Try reaching out to AARP for getting the better rate.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

How do you like it anon? I'm genuinely curious, I'm hoping to pick one up sub 20k in a year or two after a couple come back to the dealers after leases. For the money there isn't anything that comes close to it imo, other than the SUV/cuv/hatchback styling disguise, it's basically the cheapest "civic" on the market. My biggest doubt lie in the longevity of the engine, the last decade of ecotecs have been absolute dogs.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>I'm hoping to pick one up sub 20k in a year or two after a couple come back to the dealers after leases.
      The irony (to this thread anyway) is that is is actually more risky to do with this Korean-built, underpowered, new-generation GM product. The engine and the surrounding electronics will all start to go right as the warranty ends, leaving you with much higher maintenance costs than had you just bought a 2yo Civic in the first place.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

OP here, I wouldn't buy-to-own the car as a long-term (Over 4 years) vehicle.
      I would recommend it to anyone that's tall and tired of gay little compact sedans and coupes.

This thing might as well be a Rolls Royce compared to the RAV4 I wanted. Japanese cars are just mundane and mediocre at absolutely everything, until you're in a Lexus SUV or Infiniti SUV. Even the Lexus ES and LS are gay little cars.

I know 170 ft lbs of torque ISNT a lot, but it feels like you barely apply throttle and that gay little 3 cylinder scoots better than my 3.0L Accord.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Japanese cars are just mundane and mediocre at absolutely everything
        And a Buick Envista isn't. lmao.
        >Unique posters count removed
        >Buick Envista shill threads appear

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Green text is gay mundane and mediocre too
          I'm sorry for you

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>*0.00000011302 btc has been deposited into your cashapp*

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Probably the slowest turbo engine on the market
    >Compact CUV
    >lease

post breasts

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Damn that looks like an Urus. What a steal.
    I bet it drives nicely too.

16. 1 month ago
    Sage all ugly slow gay cars

Ugly. Slow. Gay.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Zamn is that the new Urus facelift?

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I didn't think anyone under 70 years old still bought Buick

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That's what I thought. This thing looks cool, price point/ value beat out Japanese and Korean lease offers, so I got it.

Judging from the dealership visits, they definitely attract younger white traditional Christians with smoking hot trad wives, that's for sure. I meet that criteria too, which is just amazing.

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>179/mo car note
    Based
    >109/mo insurance
    Based
    >$80/mo in fuel
    Based
    >$3k/mo into appreciating assets
    Based
    >Paying off a house
    Based
    >Buying any ole truck with ease
    UMMM HELLO? BASED DEPARTMENT?????

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Presentsing: New China Car Buick Envista SUV CROSSOVER

A regal and fast automobile for transportating in style and luxury.

Inventive feature included:
    Beltseat - 5 of them
    Airbags - 5 of them
    Heated and cool seats 4 of them
    Roof rats
    Rear bastard detector safe
    The soup holder hot/cold
    Radar cruising control
    Collision avoiding sensor
    LED ledlighting laser
    Paint in shí colour
    Alloyminum wheels - 4 of them with metal spare tire
    Dog skin seating brown nuts or black or light coffee
    Roollover sensor
    Stop and start system
    Power steerage
    Power seat - all of them
    Crumpled zones
    High impact side air bladder - 2 of them for both size
    Sun roof - pandemic
    full wheel drive (FWD)
    chrome trimmings
    broken glass senseerd
    weem 国congguo1/ ?
    Cpacitive touch screen with Addam Auto and App Carl Play
    Audio system with radio FM+AM; blueteeth; ramps; dabs; aurtillery implant
    China NcAP ***** five star safety rating top safely pickx
    Made with REAL METAL for you

THE BIG YES; owe your self the dream of owning your car your way and enjoinying life to the fullest extenze with the Buick Envista

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Wahts

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Wow. Why buy that Lambo SUV when you could lease the Buick Envista for a reasonable $179 per month? What a country!

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

ok boomer

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

lol you’re like the 5% of buyers who are men and didn’t buy it for their wife

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *