2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>literal facebook meme
      >still has the fricking facebook filename

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

tells you all you need to know about the people making these threads.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

yes, it tells you that tranime posters hate them, kekmao

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Fricking 2020 tourist. Go back to Facebook homosexual

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

leave the panda out of it

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's to get around CAFE regulations.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

/thread
      We are not buying cars in a free market. We get to pick from what's sold and trucks are currently a better deal in current regulatory paradigm.
      It could be worse, we could be artificially limited to micro cars like Europeans.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>trucks are currently a better deal
        by what metric

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>by what metric
          List all full size BoF vehicles that are not trucks or suvs
          >inb4 how is BoF better?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

"how is BoF better?"
            It's not. It's better for people who *actually do work*- IE not you.

You just think BoF is better because you have crippling "older must be better" boomertardation. Same thing as people who think film cameras are better. You want so desperately to be different that you're willing to be not just wrong, but moronic to do so.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

That's a pretty dishonest comparison. The Panda might look like a mid sized family carrier, but it's a supermini. At least use the 500 to be more honest.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Dunking on minorities

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Christopher Columbus drove his diesel truck up onto the beach of Hispaniola. "Damn I love being white" he said, punching a native child as he climbed out. "I don't think this is China" said his navigator; "Shut up libtard" came the reply from behind a veil of cigar smoke. "Please sir" said the Taino chief, "these are our ancestral lands where we have lived in an entirely peaceful utopia for thousands of years. We don't even know what war is."

"Sounds like WOKE NONSENSE to me" guffawed Columbus, his very presence introducing microplastics into the ecosystem as he cracked a Miller High Life. "This is MAGA country now, boy" he proclaimed before shooting the chief with an unregistered AR-15. The other natives scattered in terror, sheltering their nonbinary tribe members from the bullets and slurs that now ripped through the treeline. "Kek" said Columbus, loading another 30-round assault clip. 'This is based. Wait until DA hears about this."

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Full quality AI-prompt video is gonna be lit

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Sides.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I'm dying

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Me on the right

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

he's literally me

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Holy reddit

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Americans are a strange people.

This is the average Golf driver in the USA.

This is the average Golf driver in the UK.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

what language are they speaking? I think I hear a few english words mixed in with whatever it is

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

liverpool or scouse english

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Americans have the smallest penises in the world because there are so many white people here.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Do you think there are 60 countries?
      Brown education I guess.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>very white
      >drives F150
      >Ecuadorian-tier penis
      What now, homosexual?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You can assume everything above the netherlands was just a poorly conducted study with a shit sample size. The dutch have the biggest wieners in the world. Sad but true.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I have a 7.25 inch penis (measured from pubic bone). I am white, american, 185 pounds 6' flat. I am 28 Married to a 23 yo white 7/10 qt bio-woman house wife of 4 years who cooks real food by hand every day and i put my penis in her female pussy every night, we smoke weed too. we are well off with no dept, I drive a gold toyota 2002 camry le with 240k miles, no catalytic converter, and no state laws to stop me. We don't live near Black folk. None of this is a larp, all of it is true, I am the guy.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

more canadians drive trucks than american per capita i bet.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Here in Alberta trucks make up a good 60% of traffic.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Americans aren't white. They are mixed and black.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Frick you I wish I could buy a panda

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What are you compensating for?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/odZ95yc.png

I'm fighting for my life out here

Stop overcompensating you two

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

A Smart Car? What do you need that behemoth for? You must have an absolutely microscopic sausage.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Post flag.
    Does your country even make cars?

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Fiat Panda.
    Useless piece of shit car that barely has any useful trunk space to fit in larger size stuff than grocery bags.
    >inb4 just collapse the rear seats.
    Not enough.
    Kys OP.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I parked my hatchback next to a truck the other day and it was the same pretty much. It's amazing how much space my car has too. Basically as much rear legroom as that truck with a usable trunk.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You're fricking stunned if you think that's true. A real station wagon doesn't have the legroom a crew cab half ton or larger truck has. Your hatchback sure the frick doesn't. You know there are ways to turn a truck bed into a truck right?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>F-150 super cab - 33.5'' rear legroom
        >F-150 super crew- 43.6'' rear legroom
        >chevy bolt EUV - 39.1'' rear legroom

So it's in-between the two configurations. I'd say that's fairly comparable.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

The Bolt has all that leg space because you can't fit shit in the trunk, it barely even has a trunk.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Fits my weekly grocery haul just fine. What else do you really need? When You put the rear seats down there is plenty of room. I even got a queen bed from ikea in my bolt just fine.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Fits my weekly grocery haul just fine. What else do you really need?
            Yeah because everyone lives like you and no one needs space for more than just seven bags of groceries.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

There is a lot more space than that because of the false floor. I store a bunch of tools I need to pick up painting jobs on the side. Drop cloths, brushes, rollers, trays, etc. All of it fits under the false floor. And like I said, you can just fold down the rear seats if you have larger items. The only people it wouldn't work for are people with 2 or more children as they wouldn't be able to fit both the kids and everyone's luggage for trips (not to mention the slow charging makes it suck for longer trips). If you need even more capacity you can install a tow hitch and get a trailer. That will let you haul more than the F-150.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You can put the seats down moron.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Or maybe I could buy a vehicle that doesn't have rear seats in the first place and instead had more cargo area? You know, like a truck? moron?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>posted from my crew cab grocery getter with a 4 foot bed
            Hell yeah brother!

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

4 foot bed? Hell no brother my bed is all taken up by my toolbox!

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Brother, my toolbox is 5 feet long. So naturally I drive an oversized super duty because I might also need to put cans of paint in it. Rock on!

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

we used to work with a painter that had a lifted superduty. he was of course a short brown man and would take 5 minutes to get everything out of his truck and ready

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

K go buy your 60k landyaht that gets 15 mpg so you can go get a sheet of plywood once a year. Fricknut.

>I have no need for a truck therefore no one has a need for a truck
            lol, lmao even

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>No yuo see that all you need is a sedan with a 6ft unbraked trailer

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>bro just buy a hatchback
            >this isn't enough space
            >bro then just... put the seats down LMAO

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

K go buy your 60k landyaht that gets 15 mpg so you can go get a sheet of plywood once a year. Fricknut.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

to be fair, EVs are going to have more room because they don't have to make room for the engine up front. what is the legroom on a ICE hatch?

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

RETVRN TO WAGVN

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The point of a big vehicle like a pickup truck is so you can transport around whatever you want. Try hauling stuff in your little car. The pickup you can buy new appliances and move them yourself. Save on the delivery fees. You can go to the garden center and buy big plants and rocks. You can throw a canoe or kayak in the bed and go on the river. You get so many more abilities. It gives you freedom.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

you don't do any of those things though

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/RIHQVWD.jpg

I just bought a new(er) super cab F-150 and I was pleasantly surprised to learn that it is nearly dimensionally identical to my 94 supercab F-150 which in turn is nearly identical dimensionally to my 87 F-150 supercab. I've been waiting for someone to post that graphic with "truck sizes over the years" to share this newfound knowledge but I think people might have gotten over it.

>What are Americans compensating for?
        Guess

I just like them

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You aint going shit because each refuel costs $210

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Why not?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

God what a waste of money.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Nah made good money that week

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I carry small appliances, plants, rocks and canoes in/on top of my Honda Accord

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

their waistline. the 50kg cheese burger goes in the back.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I work and I move shit. I have tons of tools and shit. Plus I need it to get my boat to the lake and catch them bass

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This website has weird car selections as far as historic vehicles.

Just as an example, they have the A70 and A90, but not A80? I don't get their selection process

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Compensating for a lack of proper sized personal luxury and family cars due to increasing CAFE standards
    See you next bait thread where I repeat this same line for the 87th time

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This car had a 5000 lb tow.
      It's really interesting how similar these two are in functionality and purpose.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The truck can tow twice as much as that car.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

and 99% of them on the road wont be used for towing shit.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>BUT IT DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE DON'T DO IT

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What makes europoors so insecure about American trucks?

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm compensating for nothing, I'm a VW guy. All I have driven since the 90s are Golves. My first Golf was my car in college and ever since I haven't found a reason to get anything else. I've had 6 Golves in total and don't regret a thing.

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Americans aren't interested in the bare minimum unless they're destitute.

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm fighting for my life out here

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The weak should fear the strong

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

massive houses

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

nice

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

the rest of the world being cuck homosexuals

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

it's tough out here

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

if you are an european homosexual that cries bc our cars are bigger and we have more fun just say it

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>a full sized truck is bigger than a subcompact
    :O

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

a family sedan + a mid-sized ~400cc motorcycle is the ultimate indisputable "you don't need more" combo
    these mini cars suck for long-distance travel and so do sub-250cc bikes.

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>What are Americans compensating for?
    Small taxes.
    Euros don't have this problem.

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

F150 XLT is like 50k, nearly the average price of a new vehicle of 43k. Good deal.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

you can buy a pickup truck which you don't need or you can buy a freaking Lexus ES (which you also don't need but is much nicer), terrible deal

33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

the only time I've seen someone "need" a truck for grocery shopping was all the fat twats buying pallets of sodie when covid kicked off

34. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I buy what I want when I want because I'm a fricking American and I don't have to justify shit to nobody. I buy it because I CAN buy it, not because I need to. I don't have to have a need for anything, I buy it because I fricking want it, end of conversation.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

And yet here you are crying and begging for validation. Curious!

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Weak allies

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The best kind as long as your enemies are also weak.

36. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

buying a truck in the event you may need to replace an appliance somewhere down the line is SO much cheaper than delivery or renting a truck bros

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Don't you gays get tired of going in circles? Your talking points are moldy, stop smoking weed and being a tard.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Don't you gays get tired of going in circles?
        truckgay admits he can't turn

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Zero self-awareness: he post

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Uhaul rental vans move more than your larp crew cab grocery getter.

>Fits my weekly grocery haul just fine. What else do you really need?
      Yeah because everyone lives like you and no one needs space for more than just seven bags of groceries.

What area you hauling, seriously?

37. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

massive gunts

38. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Trucks have gotten too tall, but people WANT a multi-function vehicle.. A lot of people who don't need them buy them , turn them into parking lot princeesses and drive the fricking price up, but I don't have money or the room to store a single cab pickup, and a commuter car.

For example in your pic, on the smaller car there is NO storage if you are carrying 3-4 people. I'm not loading a dishwasher / tv / couch / mulch / tablesaw / dining room table / bed / If I could afford to have a truck, I would. but too many yuppies get them and put nothing but maybe a case of beer or a folding chair (strapped down of course so you don't scratch the finish).

39. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This shit looks so comical. It's mostly a child transportation pod lmao. Maybe they make them so long to prevent bending?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The tires are actually 3m tall.

40. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

has any tuckgay on DA ever posted their truck while using the entire bed/storage space? I find it all a larp

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Plenty have

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Why aren't you constantly carrying around a full load of concrete blocks and trash!?!??! Are you compensating for something?!?!??!

morons

You people are RABIDLY obsessed with trucks more than any truck owner holy shit are you ever not thinking about truggs

https://i.imgur.com/7BMXayA.jpg

I don't take random pics of shit loaded into my truck you autist.
        Here's one of a cool cat.
        I also have a pic of full load in your mom if you want.

Purpose of a truck is to be a comfortable family daily driver while bypassing shitty regulations that affect smaller vehicles.
        It's simple as that.
        Stop seething at truck owners, seethe at the government.

look at this amount of butthurt. Sorry I've been gone because I was actually driving my car today but I must've touched a nerve. don't you have shit to haul LOL.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Why aren't you constantly carrying around a full load of concrete blocks and trash!?!??! Are you compensating for something?!?!??!

morons

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>bro it all just fits bro you don't even need a truck!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You people are RABIDLY obsessed with trucks more than any truck owner holy shit are you ever not thinking about truggs

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I don't take random pics of shit loaded into my truck you autist.
      Here's one of a cool cat.
      I also have a pic of full load in your mom if you want.

Purpose of a truck is to be a comfortable family daily driver while bypassing shitty regulations that affect smaller vehicles.
      It's simple as that.
      Stop seething at truck owners, seethe at the government.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Here

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

And towing, while we're at it.

41. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Europoors have tiny roads and tiny parking lots. We have big roads and big parking lots and we need to fill them up.

42. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>What are you compensating for?

Omfg I drive an EF civic, 2000 lbs, 70 hp, not only am I not embarrassed driving it, but I've never seen a full size truck and thought to myself "that guy has a small penis," nor have I felt that way about someone in a tuned economy box or sports car, motorcycle, anything. Being bothered by someone else's choice of vehicle is beyond my comprehension. Sounds like you need to go have some fun instead of brooding about other people's choices. Live and let live brother.

She told you the small ones hurt and yours is perfect, didn't she?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>It's fun driving a massive car with zero manueverability in dense traffic on urban roads to work and the grocery
      No. It's literally about image. It's the opposite of fun. Women love giant oversized cars too because they also want to just be the biggest car on the road.
      The only possible "fun" they get out of it is subconsciously intimidating people into submitting to their shitty driving because otherwise they can kill them with their oversized car

These people need to be fricking sterilized and have their licenses revoked

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Stop buying shit vehicles and it’ll be fun

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>hurr accelerating in straight line and then slamming brakes for a turn or redlight is fun
          No you're just coping for having a country destroyed by brown midgets and not being able to do anything about it

43. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>no bars
      doesn't it frick up the roof how is it tied down? through the doors?
      thinking of doing something similar but with lumber

44. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>largest car ive driven
    vs
    >average burger sedan

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>average burger sedan
      I'm not over it yet anon
      >F
      >RIP burger sedans, you were the best
      No joke, the caddies and town cars came with air suspension and made amazing tow rigs for 1 or 2 axle trailers.

45. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

what are europeans compensating for?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

small streets

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Not enough parking space

46. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Our fricked up roads/infrastructure. Nearly every major city has potholes every 5 fricking feet and speed bumps that frick up any suspension that's not double-wishbone or rugged leaf springs.

47. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>ford f150
    >fiat panda
    Two great cars, /n/iggers will seethe

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *