What are some recommendations for cars mods if you are expecting really long commutes in the future?

What are some recommendations for cars mods if you are expecting really long commutes in the future? Going to be driving two hours a day 4 days a week for about 3 months. So far I’m thinking about speakers and tints.

Die For Epstein's Client List Shirt $21.68

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

Die For Epstein's Client List Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Oh yeah and in addition I’ll probably be driving an extra 30 or so a day for errands, chores, etc.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the best car mod in this situation is to buy a comfortable beater as a second car.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I have one car and it’s my commuter already. As many cylinders as it has doors.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

homie driving a volkswagen new beatle for 8 hours a week

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>As many cylinders as it has doors

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>speakers and tints
    Pretty much all you need, make sure they are of high quality. Also, ensure you have high-quality tires too and stay on top of your maintenance and oil changes.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get quiet tires with low road noise (read ratings and video reviews).

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This.

Also may not be a bad idea to get sound deadening or even a neck pillow. Noise pollution and neck strain add up over time.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>tints
    Its fricking Tint, morons calling it tints is the equivalent to saying mines instead of mine.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

So you get a mild tint on the windscreen, and a darker tint on the other windows to comply with the law and because you're not stupid enough to make the windscreen really dark.

Would you not describe yourself as having applied various tints to the vehicle?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Are they called Tint shops or Tints shops? Exactly stfu moron.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

A tint shop applies tints.

Of course someone who barely has a plural amount of IQ points is incapable of understanding plurals.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Brainlet detected. It’s window tint, tinted windows and window tinting. There’s no window tints, find any reputable shop or law that states “tints”. Same as calling deer, deers.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Same as calling deer, deers.

https://www.oed.com/search/dictionary/?scope=Entries&q=tints

Turns out the plural of tint is tints.

Imagine putting so much effort into insisting you aren't wrong instead of a fraction of that effort into looking it up.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>reddit spacing
            Still doesn’t apply to window tint. Like I said go find any description of window tint in law or advertising using “tints”. The only people who says tints are basketball Americans.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

tints or gtfo

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Which ones?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

all of them

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

One in the USA:
            https://www.flyingwindowtinters.com/5-different-types-of-car-window-tint-explained

One in the UK:
            https://www.tintfit.com/news/what-window-tint-is-legal-in-the-uk/

Congratulations, you're wrong throughout the English-speaking world.

So, now that I've provided you with the dictionary definition showing I'm right, and the examples you asked for showing I'm right, you'll of course just admit it instead of sperging out?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

white person here
            if you're going to be a pedantic homosexual you can go back to sweden or whatever we don't want you

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

How many tints does a tint shop usually do in a day?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

A tint shop applies tints.

Of course someone who barely has a plural amount of IQ points is incapable of understanding plurals.

kek hope you are just baiting (for your sakes).

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>https://www.oed.com/search/dictionary/?scope=Entries&q=tints

>a guy spergs out and tries to correct everyone's English even though he's clearly wrong
          >this means I'm baiting him

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cruise control
    Noise insulation

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>really long commutes in the future
    >two hours a day,4 days a week

Leave it stock you midwit.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>t. Has never had a commute longer than thirty minutes

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Tires that reduce road noise

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

comfy seat covers are a must. I went sheepskin back in the day. Don't get the faux/fake stuff - spend the extra money and get the real deal and you won't regret it.

>t. someone who used to live rural and commuted 2hrs back and forth 5 days a week.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

As others have said, tyres to reduce road noise. Once you're over 30mph or something, most of what you will hear is the tyre. Some sound reduction in the wheel wells would be the most cost effective sound deadening, if you want to go that way, but it'll be subtle. A good pair of polarised sunnies will help with the sun if you're going to be copping it all day, tint will be good for climate control but I doubt you'll need it unless it's sweltering summer. Comfortable seats will be great but someones some discomfort helps keep you awake after a long day at work.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *