What are the ideal weapons to equip your motorcycle battalions?

Are combat motorcyclist a good idea in a modern conflict?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>resorting to motorcycles for transport

are they really running out of trucks and armored vehicles?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

People seriously don't realise how bad russian logi losses have been. And bear in mind they never had enough to begin with, there's a reason they needed to loot so many civvie cars.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No, western NAFO propaganda. I wouldn't worry about it

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>are they really running out of trucks
      no, there are still plenty of military trucks rotting in long term storage, Also there are even more civilian trucks and cars in russia. they can also easily buy more from china. If there are not enough in military units russian leadership is to blame.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>there are even more civilian trucks and cars in russia
        Because Russians and the Russian economy clearly don't need these trucks and cars to function.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

there is always the option to leave Ukraine and go home

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the only reason russia is still in Ukraine is because they can't unfrick their logistics enough to execute a general withdrawal

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

my god…

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>The thing you don't seem to understand is that I'm not trapped in here with you...
            >I'd be trapped here even if you left.
            >I'm just trapped.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>be me, brave Russian officer
            >told by my superiors to finish our feint and leave Ukraine
            >start sending troops home one BTR at a time
            >logistics are so fricked we keep sending them towards the Ukrainians

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Since when has the Russian state ever give a frick about that?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Gasoline. They are out of gasoline. They have to try motorcycles to cut down in gasoline

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

cant be, if it was that they would use 4x4s or just plain civilians SUVs first
      probably really is the fact that motorbikes are somewhat harder to spot for drones

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Less predictable and can use game trails/foot paths to get around as well. Even quads are pretty much stuck to taking roads unless the ground is even enough

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They have been using those since the start though? Espeically the irregular forces like the Separatists and mercs...

Armored transports, yes, 100% they are running out

Trucks are something they've had a lack of since the start hence the Bukhanka being everywhere.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>are they really running out of trucks

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Grim.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Oh my giddy frick is that a CRANK HANDLE hole on the front there?!?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

To this day I have no idea what crests supposed to mean

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

crest = khokhol = haircut associated with Zaporozhian Cossacks

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

POV: your bum hasn't been touched

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/6lOm28T.jpeg

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/6lOm28T.jpeg

Isn't it in reference to the Ukrainian coat of arms, with the implication that the middle spike looks a bit like the crest of a wiener (bird)?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No, it's just a quirk of MTL translating "хoхлы" as 'crests'.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Armored transports, yes, 100% they are running out

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I guess the idea is that a drone or tank can't wipe a squad out as easily, they cover more ground overall and you can hide them easier

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They've been using motorcycles for transport for months now. Where do you think all those videos of them getting hit by drones are coming from?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No.
      But trucks can't always just drive up to frontline positions. So you have small vans, motorised wheelbarrows, atvs and indeed motorbikes.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I just got back from the city and saw Black folk on dirtbikes everywhere. I think Russia watched a rap video and monkey see monkey do.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What city? I've never seen blacks on anything but Japanese sports bikes

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Baltimore. I saw at least 20 rolling around on them throughout the day. Dirtbikes, not duelsports. Driving pretty recklessly, too.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I knew that was a trend in South America but didn't realize the dregs up here started doing it too. The SM fad is getting out of hand

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Here too, on the weekends the gangs get pretty big and will even block traffic at an intersection to prevent the group from being broken up. Cops won't do shit because there are just too many in the group.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>bear in mind
    >bear

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lances.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Duct Tape a dildus to the seat of the Bike then charge at the one trench with a remote controlled machine gun nest. Film it with a nikon camera for posterity.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i know this is moronic beyond belief but as a kid i always imagined mounting a fixed gun in my bycicle and shoot other vehicles like it was some kind of ww2 air combat but with vehicles so i would probably mount a center fuselage autocannon to the motorcycle aimed with an elevation to make mortal hit and run attacks from some forest into some entrenched positions.
    like start firing like crazy on the move and then frick off asap

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I just want to play paintball on 250s while riding two up.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous
  7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they make sense for recon over rough terrain and stuff I would assume, those electric motorbikes are really quiet
    for actual assaults it seems like suicide, no armour or coverage just dudes out in the wind

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Smith and Wesson number 3 revolvers.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mini Uzis and Tec-9s

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>jewzinsky is losing to motorcycles now
    lmao

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I can't imagine anyone posting that pic unironically.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I love motorcycles but it is dumb as frick for all but very specialized uses and units.
    You lack cargo capacity, are exposed to all elements and enemy fire, will get hurt if you go down loaded up with gear, and the performance depends on the skill level of the rider.
    The average mobik seem to need luck to do anything but ride forward. Forget about technical forest trails or riding around the average cratered out battlefield. And unless you have a passenger you can't shoot back.
    I think ebikes would be useful for sof type of operations like recon due to the relative stealth but anything else is just asking for you to waste men and equipment.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Didn't some Ukies say they used bikes and ATVs to sneak close to the Russian convoy and launch drones during the fighting for Kyiv?
      The situation around that road from the north was an absolute clusterfrick, though. You'd almost certainly get spotted if you tried to get past the lines now.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Are combat motorcyclist a good idea in a modern conflict?
        As a cargo delivery - maybe
        As a CASEVAC - no
        As an assault vehicle - extremely moronic

>What are the ideal weapons to equip your motorcycle battalions?
        Pistols only. You need at least one hand on a steering. Also, you need to think out a holster for it (it should probably be on a chest)

Frontline is now well established and you cannot just sneak a vehicle beyond it.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>What are the ideal weapons
    More importantly, what is the ideal bike?
    (pic is from transnistria, this is not the WW2 larp part of their forces btw)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *