What are the last model years for cars/motorbikes that the state can't spy on or shut off remotely?

What are the last model years for cars/motorbikes that the state can't spy on or shut off remotely?

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    OP is a faggot

ask the board that is dedicated to autos

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

actually I follow this thread and waiting for answer to OPs question. Been wondering the same thing. and yes, it is political

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I'm also interested in this, pretty sure my current vehicle can be Anne Heche'd

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

interested about Anne Heche; why was she killed?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Who knows some globohomosexual satanic kidfricking shit probably

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ellen is CIA and the lesbo wife knew too much

israelites scrubbed the documentary she was making about human trafficking. Now its just a “movie about human trafficking”

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ellen is CIA and the lesbo wife knew too much

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>political
        It's obvious why greenhorns say this but why has there been a rash of them declaring this.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

1981 or older Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, anything newer and ur a gaygit with aids

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous
      • 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

This is in WIGAN? I didn't think they'd stand for it there.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

lmaoo men confrontational instinct kicked in, no way in the world women will do this just because someone is recording, a woman might confront if her life is threaten or to protect something weak, but this? lmaoo stop acting Dave, and get your shit together.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I am going to find and wife this qt
        >inb4 she's 15
        this was like 3 years ago something it's fine now

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they can zap you from anywhere in any car

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>What are the last model years for cars/motorbikes that the state can't spy on or shut off remotely?
    Probably when they started putting gay ass infotainment iPads in everything. I want to say 2015 is probably the last year for cars that arent zogged out

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Pretty sure my car is zogged, which is super fricked up.

Not sure how they can do it besides blue tooth though, I don’t think it has WiFi or anything.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The cash for clunkers thing was to remove all pre 2008 vehicles from the markets.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Advanced level noticing.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Holy shit

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah this was a big campaign push under Obama. Crash your car and get 4800 or something.
      Driving an early 2000s car new cars are soulless as their driver.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

WHAT A COINCIDENCE.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tire-pressure_monitoring_system
      https://www.technologyreview.com/2010/08/10/262299/wireless-car-sensors-vulnerable-to-hackers/

TL;DR: September 1st, 2007.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My brother asked me this question just this morning.
    We were discussing the wifi signal the jabbies now emit as an IP address from a Nano self assembling Chip they experimented with.
    Jabbies bodies are 24/7 connected to a 5G tower. If your car has a wifi inbuilt for music, phone gps then it too will be monitored 24/7 by phones and 5G towers.

It was the Mark of a Beast.

You are now cattle with an IP number
    24/7 monitored.Jabbies are herd, goyum, beast of burden status.

Because you are Marked as a Beast, you will not buy or sell or eat from a supermarket owned by your manufacturer of the Chip you injected.

The first thing is to not have a wifi smart car.
    then lobby your local govt to remove these towers for their own sakes.

all you gotta do is

download a find my wifi app and walk up to people and show them they have a chip and an IP address from the vaxx just like matt hanwiener said he'd inject for billy gates.

5G cause FLU like symptoms making you a good customer for farma cuitcal profits.

Its very political

My golf has no wifi and neither do I.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ford Model T

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They have cameras and license plates readers in most states now. You can't hide.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

emission standards tightened around the world in the 70s and by the late 70s, early 80s the big car manufactures including volkswagen, gm, ford had started to put ECUs into all their models of cars. but this would have been more like a electromagnetic switch to help with the fuel injection, not really a series of transistors capable of receiving inputs and doing calculations. probably a car from the 60s or maybe some sort of eastern european car like a lada would be what you are looking for.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The answer is unironically a box chevy on donks

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>cars/motorbikes that the state can't spy on or shut off remotely?

cars are the least of your problems from wifi control.
    they can SHUT DOWN or transmit Havana syndrome disease right into your own wifi chip that all Jabbies have.

they shutting humans down is more important than shutting sown your car...

OP is a homosexual sand should've known this

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Any car as long as you know how to disable electronics.
    Did you really expect an actual answer you homosexual? Go to >>>DA you moron.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Any year if you know what you're doing, and if you're mechanically and technically illiterate, sucks to be you, you should probably stop that.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

any car with a GPS antenna can be precisely located.
    any car with a radio antenna has the possibility of being located through triangulation
    any car with an 'infotainment' system or on-star is equipped with microphones that can be activated at anytime

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Tip: if you decide to pair your phone with your car, set it as a wireless headset and/or wireless speaker on your phone.
      Carriers will absolutely connect your car to the internet via mobile tethering.

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

2012 and before

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just get a mid-nineties pickup. Half of them are still on the road.

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Depends on how much of a schizo you are and how much of a threat you foresee yourself being. I think everyone can agree that anything with a persistent internet connection is completely compromised. So most manufacturers after the early mid 2010s, and any GM with onstar, which'll go back into the 90s for some models. A smaller subset will say anything post obdII or CANbus is ripe for some sort of attack through either the CANbus or the elaborate ecu. The most stringent will say that anything that has any sort of electronic control of anything is too big a risk and carburation and magneto ignition is the only way to go.

Personally persistent internet connection is where I draw the line. Devising an attack for earlier systems is more work than they'll likely bother with given that hellfires exist.

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I didn't get Navigation, it was an option. I never paired or plug my phone in.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *