What are the newest model cars that have this color aesthetic for the dash?

What are the newest model cars that have this color aesthetic for the dash? I routinely drive at night as sort of a leisure thing... but I don't really want to buy an early 00s car

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Opel

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You mean Buik?>

BMW, my e39 has an amazing dash

Just looked it up, yeah you're right that's the aesthetic

2. 3 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

BMW, my e39 has an amazing dash

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

plz respond

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

370z

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Best I can do is 1990

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

G35 has the comfiest dash to me.
    I wish we could program digital dashes ourselves to make them look like this.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

God damn that's nice.

Amber truly is the best dash color if you drive at night, blue/white dashes and touchscreens can FRICK OFF.

Agreed, this. Amber is the most calming color for driving, especially in tropical areas where it's already warm outside.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Was gonna post this.

I never knew how nice orange gauges were until my G35, I love it peak cozy. Damm shame the went to a soulless blue for the 37 and beyond. Seems like it would be much harder to see at night.

Something magical about getting in your car on a cold night and having a warm orange illuminate your face while you wait for the seat warmers and heater to warm up.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Something magical about getting in your car on a cold night and having a warm orange illuminate your face while you wait for the seat warmers and heater to warm up.
        It just goes to show how much there is to car ownership besides just engine and transmission and performance.
        Some cars simply make you feel at home, make you feel comfortable, give you an experience of happiness.
        The gauge cluster, the visibility out the windows, the buttons, the interior colors, the seats. All of this is part of your experience.
        And honestly these might be more important than just going fast or winning races.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Amber truly is the best dash color if you drive at night, blue/white dashes and touchscreens can FRICK OFF.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>blue/white dashes and touchscreens can FRICK OFF.
      That means it does its job. Amber makes you comfortable, sleepy even.
      Blue and white is jarring and keeps you awake.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It strains your eyes and I've never been able to successfully find the dimmer in a newer car so it's like driving with the headlamp on you can't see fricking shit at night driving in a lit up fishbowl.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>I can't figure out how to find basic controls in my car
          Anon, this is not something you should be bragging about.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I wasn't bragging about anything moron, At least I don't have a track record of falling asleep behind the wheel.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Meh, back in the late 90s I took great effort to switch the regular white bulbs of my shitbox to red LEDs. Had to solder everything myself because that was before reading available LEDs with sockets were an thing.

Anyways: Every light in the dashboard (not just the instrument) was bright red. It looked beautiful. At night it gave serious stealth bomber vibes.
      Never had lights again that were so nice.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Even the temperature down switch?

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

amber kinda poo

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That looks amazing

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Bro. That looks like absolute dogshit. That fricking central screen with light bleed, 5800k light and brightness 3x the amber pod area is a fricking tragedy. Disgusting

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

the idrive screen just kind of ruins the look. actually glad that my e88 (2011) doesn't have the display. i appreciate the faux-analog dials and gauges, having some gaudy LCD screen in there just doesn't fit in.

I wouldn't mind the screen if you could just turn it off.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the idrive screen just kind of ruins the look. actually glad that my e88 (2011) doesn't have the display. i appreciate the faux-analog dials and gauges, having some gaudy LCD screen in there just doesn't fit in.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>but I don't really want to buy an early 00s car

I daily a 99' and you should too bro. Just get one. You're not getting this coziness in any newer car ever

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Basically any 80s - 90s BMW will get you that really simple, legible, orange instrumentation.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mid 2010's KTMs.
    AW11 MR2 pic related.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>but I don't really want to buy an early 00s car
    *laughs knowingly*

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

White will never be as comfy as amber but it's alright.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What is this?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

2009 chevy cobalt ss

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Base model F30.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Too bright

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's more mellow with the car turned on, all that light bouncing off the bezel are the red alert lights cause they're supposed to be brighter to catch your attention.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Going to come across as the world's weirdest shill, but 2011-14 Mazda 2.

Amber lighting and godlike visibility because all the glass is huge and three inches from your face make it the night-driving goat. It's a strange and specific thing for a car to be good at but it's true. Get the upper trim for steering wheel buttons and foglight bonus kino.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I love Mazda 2s a lot but I can't myself to actually drive one because if a subhuman in a pickup truck hits you, you're pretty much dead

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>looks at dash
    >not an hud
    poorgays I can't

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

if you get a new enough car you can change it to whatever color you want

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I cant imagine it would be difficult to swap out lights behind any dash

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mustang dash lets you pick the colors you want. Ford my color. Cool feature.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *