what are the political implications of the death of manual transmission vehicles?

what are the political implications of the death of manual transmission vehicles? reminder if you cant drive one it means youre moronic

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't drive at all
    I have a personal driver
    Only poor people drive

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Prove it

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

He drove deez nuts into his mouth homie.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

cant argue with that.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This new law for autists here cuts a lot of the overtaxation over new automatic cars (they are rare in Brownzil because cars are overpriced in general).
    It was really hard to jerk off this thing and do everything else at the same time.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

2025 the law requires all cars to have systems in place to ensure the car can be disabled and shut down by police.
    Manual or not, cars will soon be systems of control

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

simply disable the disabler

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

automatic gearboxes are for women only
    if you're male and drive auto, then you're either gay or closet gay

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What about amputees?
      >t. owns two 5 speed trucks

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I commute and do the builk of my miles in an auto because thats convenient, normal and natural, but i have a manual sports car for occasional use. They both have their uses and if you have to chose only one you're dumb and poor.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

manualgays are larpers who pretend to be rally car drivers when they drive under the speed limit down the street just to get some milk

the numbers confirm it
      auto wins for actual use

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

that's why i have tiptronic. you can go stick or auto.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Sounds like extra shit to go wrong.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

cope harder. automatics have btfo'ed manuals for decades at this point. the only thing manuals have over automatics is the fact that Black folk cant drive stick.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

manualgays are larpers who pretend to be rally car drivers when they drive under the speed limit down the street just to get some milk

[...]
      the numbers confirm it
      auto wins for actual use

I'm 34 and don't have a driver's license

>he cant drive a manual
      kek. morons

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>t. woman

I can drive manual, but I'd prefer to actually use my brain for paying attention to the road and watching out for wallabies and dingoes rather than which gear I'm in and paying attention to revs

you're not a rally car champion, you're a soiboy that lives in the burbs, remember this

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

sounds like a skill issue

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>I'd prefer to actually use my brain for paying attention to the road and watching out for wallabies and dingoes rather than which gear I'm in
          Ask me how I know you dont drive a manual.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you can't even eat a sandwich if you drive manual because your other hand is too busy yanking the shifter every 5 seconds while you make vroom vroom sounds like a acoustic 3 year old

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

if I'm driving, I like to think about stuff, not keep my mind occupied with gear shifting, clutch and rpms
            we invented machines to do the repetitive shit for us, but you're too willing to hold onto that repetitive shit because you're a moron with no inner monologue

yeah you definitely have never driven a manual lol. this is shit that becomes second nature after like 2 weeks of driving KEK

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

show video of yourself driving manual while eating a sandwich, you can't cause your hands are busy

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

show of video of you being heterosexual and not gay moron, you cant because you are a gay moron

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

this is you before you crash into a wombat

sounds like you got filtered bud. like [...] says you don't even have to think about it after a while in regular traffic
            the only thing that requires thought is a nasty hill start on seattle-steep streets, and unless you're driving a muscle car you can just dump the clutch in a shitbox if you don't want to frick with the e-brake

>while in regular traffic
            you only get to use gear 1 and 2 in regular traffic, whats the point man, just so you can brag to anons on the internet?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>you only get to use gear 1 and 2 in regular traffic,
            What traffic are you in. Melbourne crawl? Move out of the city.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

because i like to fondle a big phallic object as i drive, why the frick does anyone do anything?
            you seem more perturbed by a transmission than anyone else here lmao

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>So fat all he can think about is eating
            Are you an amerimutt using a VPN?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you'd be surprised, i've eaten many a burger driving in my old crappy toyota corolla growing up

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>you have to look off the road to figure out what gear you're in AND look at the tach instead of just listening to the engine
          unless you're driving a fricking semi that's a skill issue bud

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

if I'm driving, I like to think about stuff, not keep my mind occupied with gear shifting, clutch and rpms
            we invented machines to do the repetitive shit for us, but you're too willing to hold onto that repetitive shit because you're a moron with no inner monologue

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

sounds like you got filtered bud. like

[...]
            yeah you definitely have never driven a manual lol. this is shit that becomes second nature after like 2 weeks of driving KEK

says you don't even have to think about it after a while in regular traffic
            the only thing that requires thought is a nasty hill start on seattle-steep streets, and unless you're driving a muscle car you can just dump the clutch in a shitbox if you don't want to frick with the e-brake

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Hand breaking is the easiest shit on earth. Miss my zx2.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>if I'm driving, I like to think about stuff
            >t. in the ditch because he has the attention span of a wienerer spaniel on meth
            If you can't think and shift gears at the same time your a fricking moron

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Gear shifting doesn't occupy the mind. After a year of daily driving a manual it becomes automatic. You don't have to think about it.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>can't think about the meaning of life while driving for a year
            this is why we dont have a moon base yet

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>complaining about the efficiency of society while posting on DA
            Kek.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If the operation of your car prevents you from having thoughts in your mind, is it safe to assume that you are one of those npcs with no inner monologue I hear about? Or is this just normal for non-whites?

For the rest of us, driving a car is a task for our motor functions, just like walking is, and just as with walking, driving actually stimulates thought and increases creativity.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you obviously have not used your brain for deep thoughts

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Can you see an apple in your mind?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Can you rotate a cow in your mind?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You dont get it, after driving manual for a few years you dont have to think about it at all, like walking or talking

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Driving manual requires any brain
          Imagine not being able to drive manual, what a homosexual.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

you need to think about gears? wtf.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>I can drive manual
          >Proceeds to list off reasons why it can't drive manual
          Stop commenting

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Push start with a dead battery?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Makes it a litteral push start then goy

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You could probably suck start a c7 engine.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>the only thing manuals have over automatics is the fact that Black folk cant drive stick.
      That is a pretty big positive thoug. Almost as big as the one on you last HIV test.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

if you live near Black folk, you already lost.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yes, automatic transmissions have been objectively better than manual for a while.
      I still prefer to drive manually, just because driving is more fun and more engaging this way.
      I don't want to sit there like an idiot and basically let the car drive itself, it's boring.
      I am also convinced it reduces the risk of accident, because driving manually, you are engaged with what is going on, always anticipating the next couple of seconds ahead of you, while when driving automatically, you just zone out and just twiddle the steering wheel a little bit almost in a trance. So if something unexpected happens and you need to react, I am certain that the reaction time of the manual driver is going to be significantly shorter.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymouscar

absolutely different, and the only justification for auto is congestion and not rolling backward on hills. weight of the engine when you brake on a downhill screws up your control arm bushings, which were designed for real cars.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

only the top notch autos can compare to manual, normal ones are laggy crap and worse in every metric other than convenience, and as you all know too much convenience makes people gay.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It’s the way of automation, much like airplanes. You have systems which make the overall situation safer because as you introduce more “normies” into an activity the higher the chances are of morons doing making mistakes. Having an automatic transmission decreases the chances of a clueless c**t misshifting, blah blah blah

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>t. woman

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You sound like a Black person who is angry and tries to cope the fact you can't steal a car because you don't know how to work a manual gearbox

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

And that's a bad thing because?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yes. You got a problem with that, hole?

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

ITs literally a day to learn manual max even that is moron tier

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm 34 and don't have a driver's license

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>t. homosexual

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>t. homosexual detector

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>touching a knob to that is attached to a troony
    Frick no Black person!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

underrated

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It is a side effect of the transition into a bullshit service economy. We're in a land where everyone pays someone else to do stuff for them because time is precious. It is indeed but people have replaced even character building tasks or mundane activities with their smartphone and digital entertainment. Everyone pretends X thing is beneath them and not worth their time, but by avoiding driving manual, or fixing your roof, cooking your meals, they are instead filling that time by looking at ads, paying for subscriptions and other trivial bullshit that benefits (them). People are trading in life skills for a few more hours of youtube or TV and are suffering for it, despite their their perceived increase in 'free-time'. Meanwhile (they) continue to sell off our resources and industry to foreign countries for rock bottom prices.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

imagine being a zoomer and not knowing how to double clutch for faster acceleration
    kek

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They didnt have the need for speed level street racing we had as youth. They are missing vital skills, which will make the new red guard hilariously easy to kill.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Not as moronic as continuously flapping your micro penis about being able to operate manual.

O.P. Can use any troony.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>seething this hard because he cant operate a manual
      KEK. take some driving lessons junior, you can do it

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I have to drive manual every day on the worksite. Be upset enough and your shitty leaf country might offer you a tax funded suicide.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

no you dont lmao. you shit and piss yourself at the sight of a manual troony, like all amerimutts
          and thats the bottom line, cause stone cold said so

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>take some driving lessons junior, you can do it
        Yes. Anyone can do it if taught or with practice. But you in your infinite intelligence made a thread just to pretend that anyone who can't drive a manual is moronic. But you accidentally admitted anyone can do it.

You're not too bright.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Only amerimutts drive without manual

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

theres quite a few amerimutts on this board, as you'll note from all the seething itt, which is why im making fun of them

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Is that a saturn s series?

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Manual cars are still the majority of new cars sold in europe

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The automatic shifter is still a manual transmission because it only shifts based on the manual application gas causing the engine too rev and shifting the gears. A true "automatic" transmission only exists in self accelerating cars.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Only women and transwomen can't drive manual.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

used to drive stick.
    prefer automatic.
    dont care about your tears.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

thats because you are gay

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

t.gay who always feels the need to manhandle a black phallus

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

t. homosexual who cant drive and is also gay and moronic

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You probably don't even know how to float gears.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You trying to save wear on your clutch, or just too lazy to push a pedal in?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I don't have to clutch because I know rpms and mph.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Shifting without the clutch is stupid in anything besides a road ranger 18 speed. No matter how smooth it is, you're damaging the transmission. Filter your oil next gearbox service and look at those iron files.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>erm, I'm a cool manly man for driving a manual car
    Nice Patrick S Tomlinson viewpoint, gay

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>5 sp w reverse bottom right
    My homie

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I drive a manual. A lot of the larger machinery you see are still old manuals, bulldozers, front end loaders, dump trucks, etc. There are a lot of trucks getting around that are still manual even tractors. These things are slowly moving towards becoming completely auto but it's a slow process and there is no reason to throw out an old D3 or D7 bulldozer just because it's manual.

For most people there is no need to use a clutch. If you plan on driving trucks, excavators, dump trucks, tractors, bulldozers and etc then being able to drive a manual will be an asset to the business. Manuals are cheap because a lot of people just can't drive them. Slowly heavy industry is moving towards the auto simply because it reduces fatigue but if you're talking about an excavator or a bulldozers they will always be better as manual.

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Manual for life checking in. Saddest part is my wife still acts obtuse towards it and is too scared to drive it

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Saddest part is my wife still acts obtuse towards it and is too scared to drive it
      That's a good thing. Unless you want her to frick your gearbox up.

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's an arcane technology that does nothing except lets annoying homosexuals drop into a lower gear to make their car louder. They're not faster or more efficient, it's a totally useless dead technology but car enthusiasts will rub it on your face if your car is automatic because they need something to feel elitist and manly about. If I wanted arcane manly technology, I'd ride a fricking horse or use my own two legs. Don't tell me driving a slightly more arcane car is somehow massively better when all it is is you jiggling a stick and risking destroying your transmission if you slip into the wrong gear.

I know how to drive one as a tactical/SHTF thing but that's it. I don't want one and hate having to drive them at work.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>being this insecure because you dont know how to drive a manual
      LMAO

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Manuals can absolutely be faster and more efficient because you have direct control of what gear you are in. An auto troony can't read the road. It doesn't know that it should downshift because a hill is coming up or because you need to overtake someone. You just gotta also use your brain :^)
      >Don't tell me driving a slightly more arcane car is somehow massively better
      Spoken like a nocarz homosexual who's never learned how to drive stick. What's the matter? Daddy never loved you?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

With automatic you press down harder on the pedal and it goes into lower gear for hills. The car doesn't know it, you see the hill coming and respond by giving it more gas, not doing some moronic 3 pedal dance like it's 1982. The car decides which gear to use based on input and conditions, quite literally it does know which gear to go into. You sound like you're too poor to have actually driven an auto.

At least everyone can agree that CVTs are garbage.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>waste gas
          >instead of manually downshifting
          Do muttgays really?
          >3 pedal dance like it's 1982
          >he can't shift without stalling
          AHAHAHA Black person

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

yeah i love getting stuck in like 5th going up hill, slowly bleeding speed and having to mash the fricking gas pedal and the tardo car jumps into 3rd and lurches like your mom getting raped by a pack of Black folk, only to go back into 5th instead of 4th and repeat the proccess

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Get a decent modern car and they don't have indecisive transmissions. They used to be jumpy and switch gears until it can get to the right one but now ones from reputable brands should go right to the correct gear. I agree old autos were pretty shit with that but new ones definitely beat having to drive up a steep hill or sit in traffic with a fricking manual.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

yeah i do agree, i was being kinda disingenuous with that comment. for me manual in traffic with a powerful car was much more annoying then in my old corolla.
            i drive a goybarge f150 now, its comfy

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Auto with sports mode where you can choose to engage in manual is enough in my opinion.

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Woman couldn't drive when these were around so they banned them. It's a feminist plot.

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If you can't drive standard you are not a man. I've met 18 year old girls that can drive standard.

29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

That is an anti-theft device.....

30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Can I afford one?
    I can drive one.

31. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>what are the political implications of the death of manual transmission vehicles?

The death of the manual transmission correlates with the death of masculinity.
    And I mean real masculinity, not all the larpers.

32. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's only in America. Here everyone drives stick. Everytime i look for used cars on websutes, there's always automatic cars on sale with broken gear.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

European market does not count. The only reason why you have more manuals still is because you are poor and cannot afford to pay the premium that we are forced to pay for automatics. Plus you will probably be banned from owning cars soon in lieu of your walkable 15-minute no-go zones.
      The manual transmission is effectively dead.
      The only two new trucks available with a manual are a single configuration of the Toyota Tacoma and the Jeep Gaydilator. And neither of those are useful utilitarian long bed work trucks.
      I can care less if sports cars, a few select small cars, and gay BMW’s can still be bought with a manual transmission. I grew out of my boy racer phase in my early 20s. There is no real grown-up vehicle available with it anymore.

33. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nothing. I can repair neither like the man-child I am.

34. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I have a Manual licence but have always brought automatics to drive

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I have a Manual licence
      HAhahaha! No way they make you get a separate license for manual. The totalitarian nature of Anglo societies is nuts...

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

If it is like it is here, a manual license means you can drive both manual and automatic. If you only have a license for automatic, you can't drive a manual.
        The only automatic license is mainly reserved for morons, Black folk and women.

35. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Sucks in stop and go traffic. Also, never learned proper manual operation. Like how you're supposed to put the vehicle in neutral at a red light and not just leave it in gear with the clutch in.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I delivered in one. Its based because you can pull out from anyone and everyone else is like some slow ass barely making it to 20mph within a block but then you go to pass them and theyll speed up to stay right beside you and try to cut you off at the merge or wreck you.

36. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Black folk can't drive stick

37. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They took my license for drunk driving

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>They took my license for drunk driving
      >flag
      How drunk do you have to be to get your license revoked in vodkaland?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Russians don't drink that much I think

38. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I got to drive auto one time and it's fricking comfy as frick. Yeah, at 18 when the blood is boiling it's nice to drive manual but years down the line when you're getting to and from the wagecage for the 6 gorillionth time and are stuck in traffic you just want shit to be done with.

39. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>"Yes, I drive a manual, how can you tell?"

>"Fuel efficie...what? No, I just like jerking off my car's weird robot wiener to make it go vroom vroom"

40. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>death
    Maybe in Mutt continent, but not in Europa

41. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I miss driving manual. My truck that was my first vehicle was a manual. Something in the trans fricking exploded without warning, and it was cheaper to do a V8 swap w/Torqueflite than it was to source another transmission.
    I have one of those autostick trans in my daily and a ratchet shifter in my Javelin, but I miss the three pedals. Unfortunately, manuals are hard to find, and usually more expensive to buy. Not worth the extra dough, especially when it's a used car and you don't know how moronic previous owners were.
    I will say I do feel like driving a manual, you are more aware of the road/driving since you have to row through the gears. But I'm paranoid of idiots around me and have nice vehicles, so not much has changed for me as far as awareness.

42. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why do people think it's a big accomplishment to drive a manual car? I am willing to bet good money that you are a manlet.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i dont think its a big accomplishment, its just fun to make fun of dumb burgers that cant do it. also, you are a homosexual and i mog you

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Exactly It's no accomplishment, that's why it's funny when homosexuals cope about not being able to do it.

43. 2 months ago
    Heaven

Ya'll Black folk postin in a crypto troony thread.

44. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Euros drive manual cars and automatic trucks.
    Americans drive automatic cars and manual trucks.

Really makes you think.

45. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Manuals and automatics both have clutches which means you are basically grinding plates together just so your car can move off and change gears.

>If your car is creeping uphill you're grinding
    >If your car is moving under 5 mph, you're grinding
    >If you're engine breaking, you're briefly grinding to get in that lower gear

Meanwhile electric drivetrain (yeah batteries suck but range extender engines are fixing this):
    >Creep, uphill, any speed, as long as you need, no wear
    >Out-accelerate almost anything, take any opportunity because your car just moves, instantly, no fricking lag
    >Regenerative breaking is vastly superior to any form of engine breaking period.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You can talk up electric vehicles all you like until the primary batteries need replacing because they don't hold a sufficient charge to go anywhere like every fricking rechargeable battery eventually does.

46. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>what are the political implications of the death of manual transmission vehicles? reminder if you cant drive one it means youre moronic
    Do you also know how to drive with a manual choke?

47. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Manuals are fun but I get tired of replacing clutch plates.

48. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>if you cant drive one it means youre moronic
    moronation is the way of the future.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *