what are these tinted license plate covers for? You can still see the plate number so whats the point?

what are these tinted license plate covers for? You can still see the plate number so whats the point?

just to look like a jogger?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

they are supposed to "protect" your plate
    also when they are brand new, the gloss looks nice

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This, I have one but it's 2 months old so not fogged up. It's odd because these people should bee replacing these when they get new plates (or pulled over tbh for obfuscating their plates

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

stop your Black person behavior and have some accountability

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I will NOT provide more revenue for the zog and will actively take any legal measure I can to prevent it, suck it road jannies.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Dude cmon

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

not speeding is a legal measure you can take to prevent providing revenue to the gov
            >cops hate this one trick, get out of ANY speeding ticket
            based speed limit follower anon

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The covers are rolling probable cause, any cop can pull you over and ticket you any time they want for obstructed plate. If you didn't have a screwdriver to get it off and they wanted to push it, they could make you pull off the roadway and get it towed home or come back with a means to remove it.

Do you morons even know how to look up statutes? Why do you think they'd issue you a plate and make laws saying you have to display it, but then somehow be allowed to cover it? Your smart little loophole has been closed a decade ago. Don't waste money on this plastic crap, get a remote controlled plate flipper or remote controlled plate screen.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

or you can be based like

Based.

revenue denier by driving the speed limit. no better way to tell the cops to frick off.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Based.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>I will NOT provide more revenue for the zog
            bicycle chad I kneel

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

People who demand bicycles be registered and insured baffle me. Why would you want more red tape and less freedom?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Why would you want more red tape and less freedom?
            fluoride in water supply does a number on people's brain

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's supposed to keep plate readers like red light or speed cameras from being able to see it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Countermeasure to traffic cameras. They're not perfect but they might make the difference between you getting mailed a ticket or getting away with a violation. Such is policing in the gig economy.

This is the reason I've always heard but it seems to me they should be polarized if that's the case.

https://i.imgur.com/OiEaq82.png

I will NOT provide more revenue for the zog and will actively take any legal measure I can to prevent it, suck it road jannies.

>any legal measure
      Except that they may not be legal. You'll have to check your state's MV Code of course. but most of the time they have a clause that states that license plates cannot be covered. As well as being illuminated at night, while also being mounted vertically and horizontally level and so on in excruciating detail,

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Countermeasure to traffic cameras. They're not perfect but they might make the difference between you getting mailed a ticket or getting away with a violation. Such is policing in the gig economy.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's so the cops can tack on another violation when they pull you over.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The plate covers do NOTHING to prevent cameras.
    They send a pic and video to your phone, a screen shot of your plate, CLEARLY. (Big Brother is Here)
    I just think it gives a cleaner, finished appearance.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They arent for cameras, they are for when you are drunk driving and run someone over

Those covers reduce legibility distance by a huge amount at night, and in a hit and run it will save you from Karen writing your plates down

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This is clouded though and looks like shit on a clean car, looks like you don't give a shit about upkeep

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>WHY THA FRICK THA POLEES ALWAYS PULLIN ME OVA FO
    >DRIVIN WHILE BLAAAACK
    >has these installed on their car

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

in most if not all of the united states, that is illegal.

>frick cops for pulling me over for having a prohibited item though.

i cannot even remember the last time i got pulled over, using these is asking to be pulled over and handed a fix-it ticket.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Honeypot for a probable cause traffic stop

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *