Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

No manual transmission, soulless and emotionless driving experience

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I actually have the same issue in my old underpowered shitbox. All of these slowgays that seem to not know the gas pedal exists

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

they look ugly and are made by untrustworthy companies

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

1) iPhones on wheels
    2) not the slightest bit of soul
    3) technically as boring as a fricking hairdryer
    4) shilled by leftoid scum
    I don't give a frick about power or acceleration. To me a car is more than some fricking stats.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>4) shilled by leftoid scum
      Most lefties nowadays are against cars altogether, as they believe facilitating the city infrastructure for cars is worse than car pollution itself, so they push for public transport and bicycles.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

They're not wrong.
        Plus the manufacturing of the cars is pretty bad. The paints, elastomers, plastics, adhesives, metals, etc. are all bad for the environment to produce.

Although, I'd say the leftoid's efforts are slightly misguided, as all consumer products are in the same boat. Most people are hardcore consooomers so they HAVE to have a new car every 2 years, the HAVE to have a new phone every year, they HAVE to have useless things like funko pops. Think of all the disposable and single use plastic bits people throw away. Shampoo bottles, stationary, drink bottles, electronics, shipping packaging, etc.
        The manufacturing and distribution of all these products on a grand scale is what's killing it.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

They take pride in small and moronic measures like paper straws and attached bottle caps. They also are the first ones to make changes in their lifestyle if they're told to in order to get gratification from strangers: either becoming vegan, selling their car to use public transit etc. They're trend hoppers, and trends nowadays solely rely on product consumption, whetver it's movies, video games, or tattoos.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Lefties be like cars are bad so we're gonna make it illegal to drive in the city.... then do literally nothing to fix the public transport so you can't drive to work but taking the bus takes 4 hours to go 11 miles

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

the problem is that leftist in the US are europhiles that don't understand that Europe is specifically built the way it is due to culture and geography.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Even in Europe unless you're in a major city public transport is pure aids
            Outside of central Paris or Berlin public transport connections are slow, wildly winding and cover huge areas. In my town to get to work on time (26 miles) I can drive in ~40 mins or take a bus (50 mins), a train (10 mins), another bus (10 mins), then walk the last 500m

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Culture and geography, plus time. Euro cities are old as frick and were designed to be 'walkable' because horses and carts were the only option for getting around quickly at the time. With how new America's cities are, they were designed [and redesigned] with cars in mind because that was the new hotness during the prosperous post-WWII years.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

It has to be taken in account that US is also a continent-sized country, and at the time cars were seemingly the logical solution to a sparsed population.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

The natural solution would be high speed rail, however the advent of true reliable high speed rail wasn't until well into the 60s. Prior to that you're looking at 70mph being the realistic top speed of most rail, and even with 40s cars going 60mph wasn't hard.
            Plus with a car you can go from Bumfrick, Alabama (pop - 128) to Nowhere, Gerogia (pop - 910) without building cross border rail spurs to serve 1000 people. Hell the interstates weren't even properly paved until the 60s, they were literally gravel trails in a lot of places. Cheap to build, cheap to maintain

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

That's what I meant, the US population and cities are far more sparsed than in Europe. Sure, high densed cities like LA would benefit from public transport, though that shithole has more problems in hand at this time.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

what LA needs is a cull not better public transport
            reduce the population by about 2/3rds and watch the area prosper

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

it was never meant to populated
            the roaming natives roamed because they werent meant to be

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

no not really.
            take texas for example, between Houston, DFW, San Antonio and Austin have 19 million people, just a hair shy of 2/3 of the state's population. All, except DFW, are within 200 miles of each other, and DFW isn't that much further. Like 240 miles from Houston and 280 from San Antonio.

Nobody needs high speed rail from Houston to Washington to DC, but high speed rail between, DFW, Houston, SA and Austin would be a MASSIVE improvement.

The whole
            >US is too big for public transit
            is moronic cope. again we don't need high speed trains going to every major city in the country, at least directly. but just connecting regions like Texas is what you need.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

and then later on you could expand it out with regular speed passenger rail to make it a national network. ie connect DFW to OKC and Houston to New Orleans or something.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

for reference, 200 miles is about the same distance between Lisbon and Porto Portugal.

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

They just need higher speed highways. Imagine that all of the slowgays and morons were removed from the road, and you could just drive at 150 Mph. Then the whole concept of high speed rail and regional flights would be obsolete

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

turns out if you mandate by law that every engine needs to be a 3cyl turbofricked grenade, those grenades don't tend to be very fast

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Hint: it's not the engine rather the problem exists between the steering wheel and the seat. Some of the slowest c**ts out there are gays hypermiling their Teslas (after wasting 3+ entire seconds not even noticing the light turned green because they were too busy jerking off their phone, natch).

Most drivers are moronic because most people are moronic, and EVBlack folk are no exception... to the moronation I mean; their exception from being "people" should go without saying.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Teslas beep when the light turns green. My co worker would take longer to notice if he wasn't driving the Tesla

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

This. Even in my slow ass old F150 people take their time getting up to speed. Even on the quarter mile on ramp to the highway. Nissan Rogues and Teslas are the worst offenders.

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

1) price. if you ignore the perf benefits and focus on the rest of the car, its patently clear that EVs are extremely shit value presently. for an equal price, you can get a much better equipped and/or larger ICE than EV. the EV will be faster 0-60, but honestly who the frick cares.
    2) techhomosexualry/drm. applies to ICEs too, but EVs are always egregious in those regards. i blame tesla. they didn't start this trend, but their success with the 3/Y was instrumental in popularizing it, and nowadays every EV seems to imitate this homosexualry. also, i fricking hate the whole glass roof thing, which again was started by tesla, and again is copied by pretty much every EV. either give me a proper sunroof or a normal roof. frick glass roofs.
    3) no repairability. its fricking astounding how EVs, which are so much simpler than ICE cars, are basically impossible to repair outside the main dealer network. enjoy having shit resale values, gays.
    4) charging networks, except for tesla. they are atrociously bad, each one needs its own shitty app, and they're so expensive that whatever savings you were supposed to get vs a gas car quickly evaporate

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Despite their powertrain being fundamentally different, opening up the potential for unseen designs, they all end up just looking like normal cars with a grille blank, sometimes not even that. I know they still need some level of airflow for cooling and regulations neuter fun, but despite being so full of potential, the designs always are simple, same-y and uninspiring. The cybertruck actually gets my attention because it fulfills that untapped design potential. Too bad the looks are all it has going for it.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Most of them look the same because they're going for the best aero possible to increase range, and since we largely already know the optimal shapes for aerodynamics that means everyone just makes generic teardrop designs.

It's part of the reason I like the Ioniq 5 more than the Ioniq 6, even though the 6 has better performance and I prefer a sedan to a fricking crossover, the 5 at least has some unique styling to it.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Meanwhile BMW

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>BMW makes a normal-looking EV
        >whatever.jpg
        >Mercedes makes an aero-optimised EV.
        >picrel
        I don't think BMW played the wrong card there.

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

BMW made Car (electric) while Mercedes made ELECTRIC CAR

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

>Car (electric)
            that's probably my biggest gripe with them. all of them looking like

[...]
            Coincidentially BMW is the one legacy manufacturer selling lots of EVs, I think they said almost 20% of their sales are EVs now. Turns out people just wanted normal fricking cars and not spaceships

year 3000 futuremobile spaceships.
            we'll never have something like pic related

• 6 days ago
            Anonymous

Nobody sells a new car that looks like that, manufacturers actually want to sell cars to people who buy new cars
            Your best bet is to Tesla swap an LS400 or something

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

BMW made Car (electric) while Mercedes made ELECTRIC CAR

Coincidentially BMW is the one legacy manufacturer selling lots of EVs, I think they said almost 20% of their sales are EVs now. Turns out people just wanted normal fricking cars and not spaceships

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>a herd of combustion cars
    Lol this sort of dehumanization of the poors and morons was actually funny XD

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I'm gonna start taking extra time when I see a tesla behind me now

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I love when bug men think gay technology is some crutch for their inability to drive that will set them ahead

I literally smoked a Plaid S in the mountain in my beat up Miata because he couldnt handle the corners after shooting up my ass in a second

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I have been on 1000s of test drives and by far the worst were bug men in electric vehicles (followed by the autistic IT girl, and then women in general, and then the centennial who somehow still had his license)

They want to experience the power, but have no idea how to drive. So they just give it way too much throttle when taking off or accelerating in general, apply way too much brake before turning, but still take the turn too fast and just have no clue how much input to give the steering.

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

>I have been on 1000s of test drives
        what for?

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

their shitty interiors, the way they accelerate feels gay as frick, their moronic looks, their drivers are moronic, and moronic tessies always have their high beams on

13. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous
  14. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

ENHANCE

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

yo wtf? Is his thumb like that or is it AI?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I bet he gives nice handjobs

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

emaciated and weak males and EV ownership practically goes hand in hand.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

They really did make seats for software engineers.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

he needs to meet up with the mad max ogre

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/axKQVj2.png

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

wtf this dude is made out of rubber or some sort of flesh putty.

15. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

the bulbousness of the interior reminds me of the fiat multipla

16. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I hate that they are only for transportation, getting from A to B and nothing else. It makes no sense to me that cars are sold based on features and not at all based on drivetrain

17. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>moron couldn't find the RED wire behind the speaker grille

18. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

[...]

I can always buy a car. You can't get rid of your vax status

19. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Black boxes, GPS-linked geofencing capabilities, interior cameras looking at passengers, internet connections with onboard LTE, OTA updates and so on. If you know anything about tech privacy you'd know how much of a nightmare all of these are. Hell, to be honest, a lot of this tech is slowly creeping into regular cars but at least you can still ignore it and start the engine up separate from the 'all-in-one' infotainment all these EVs have.
    Granted, I'm still not going to buy one (not going to buy any new car actually), but they would be more appealing if they were built more barebones and utilitarian rather than catering to the tech-bro crowd.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

This, at least the cores of a car can actually be recycled properly, EVs are literally the worst aspect of an automobile, and E-waste all in one expensive package.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

That's actually really impressive for 115 years ago. I assume it was very slow, but ice cars were slow and inefficient back then as well, and the terrain was probably comparable to modern 4x4 trails.

Wonder how far a fully charged forklift can go.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>Hell, to be honest, a lot of this tech is slowly creeping into regular cars
      It's not slowly doing anything, all that shit has been in regular cars for years, there's literally no difference between ICE and electric on that front and there never has been.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

The fact that they are so much better than my ICE piece of junk. It really bothers me that I can't afford one.

Nailed it.

20. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

[...]

https://i.imgur.com/CaAYRGy.jpeg

Despite their powertrain being fundamentally different, opening up the potential for unseen designs, they all end up just looking like normal cars with a grille blank, sometimes not even that. I know they still need some level of airflow for cooling and regulations neuter fun, but despite being so full of potential, the designs always are simple, same-y and uninspiring. The cybertruck actually gets my attention because it fulfills that untapped design potential. Too bad the looks are all it has going for it.

Get diesel fueled cars

21. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I know what an EV is but what the frick is a BEV? It's like when tiktok leftoids started saying BIPOC instead of POC and I can only assume it means Bisexual People of Colour because I don't wanna look it up.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Battery, it stands for battery you moron. People don't usually bother specifying but technically what most people just call EVs are battery electric vehicles, because things like hydrogen fuel cell electric vehicles also exist.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Don't get your panties in a twist like I misgendered your fricking energy source.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

>Stop calling me moronic when I'm being a moron
          Yeah nah

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

It's just weird suddenly seeing people use BEV instead of EV and pretending that's always been THE way to say it. That's why I asked what the frick it meant, and now I know.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>hydrogen fuel cell
        if there were more than one it would be a battery

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>BIPOC instead of POC and I can only assume it means Bisexual People of Colour
      You must be me or something.

22. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

The unholy combination of big brother, soi, and mainstream marketing.

23. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>long charge time
    >heavy
    >not the fault of the electric drivetrain itself, but most of them are modern cars so they all have modern car homosexualry

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

This, EVs can't work with current regulations that make cars huge and heavy, and with the expectations of the consumer, a stripped the frick out EV with little to no sound deadening and an extremely spartan interior to make it lightweight would be super dope, but the masses would never want it because a modern gas powered Honda Civic is so much car for the money, and doesn't have range or charging issues.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>EV with little to no sound deadening and an extremely spartan interior
        That's pretty much what Model 3 is and it weighs as much as a 6 cylinder 3 series with AWD, the issue is battery density, at least for now

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Tessies aren't minimalist Anon, they've done a great job appearing minimalist with that screen, they could be a heck of a lot lighter than what they are, I'm talking microcar status... everything is so upmarket, no one is catering to the Hyundai Accent buyer, we need SMOL, really smol, 185-205mm tires, steelies, aluminum body paneling, inexpensive and lightweight materials on the interior, an actual minimalist car that doesn't weight 4000 lbs, I think if the could make a car like the Nissan Leaf a little cuter, people would be all over it, I have seen women look Yaris hatches right in their stupid face, with their stupid interior, and stupid torsion beam, and immediately fall in love even though it's slow as shit, it just looked cute and was light.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

it's never coming back unless something drastic happens.
            no ones going to drive microcars on the road with BIGG TRUGGS and SUVs.
            at least with motorcycles your faster, more maneuverable and MUCH smaller.

Unironically we'll see a moped revolution before we see micro cars in the US. I really think it'll happen eventually because I don't see the US government backing down on auto regulations nor average people being able to afford $30k econoboxes.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

americans think not taking out a loan to buy a giant commercial vehicle they dont need makes everyone around them think they have a small penis

its never going to happen

>no ones going to drive microcars on the road with BIGG TRUGGS and SUVs
            Don't under estimate the power of a fuel crisis Anon, motherfrickers were thinking we would drive iron block V8 until the end of time, until "Holy shit I need to save fuel, and that Honda CVCC lookin kinda cute"

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

GOOD NEWS

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

americans think not taking out a loan to buy a giant commercial vehicle they dont need makes everyone around them think they have a small penis

its never going to happen

24. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

nothing, they are objectively superior to outdated ICE trash and are the future of human mobility

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

ywn run 3's

25. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>didnt post car

hmmm, perhaps you dont own one?

26. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>stuck behind EV that is accelerating like the road is made of ice
    why do they always do this shit? i'm driving a slow diesel hiace and they're slower than that

27. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>post car!
    *posts car*
    >n.no n..not like that!

lol
    lmao

28. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>What do you find annoying about BEVs?
    All these goddamn posts you morons make about them despite there only being like 3 people on this board with them

29. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

dont care my i6's are slow as frick but dont die and have 10x the range of these stupid fricking evs

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

Your i6 has a 5000mile range?

30. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

They're disposable bricks. I like to have forever cars. With ice cars I can basically keep fixing it untill I can no longer find parts. An electric car? Battery cell fails and you're dropping the battery pack, drive motor fails? good luck they're only meant to be dropped out the bottom and the internal module has to be programmed to work with the other modules but that requires proprietary scan tools. Frick that. I'll stick to proven 300k mile ice shitboxes

31. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Screens. I don't want every single thing in my car to be controlled by a touch screen. I hate touch screens, they get dirty and smudged and look awful. It's why I hate my phone and rarely use it.

32. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

they could make a 1000-1200kg ev city car like a mini or fiat 500 and make it popular and affordable but they wont because they are small hatted and dumb/ugly
    fat crossovers have a bigger margin unfortunately

33. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

OP's pic is somewhat misleading.
    I've never seen an EV accelerate quickly irl or lead the pack from a light, not once.

34. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I drive an old Leaf and gun it at every opportunity, it's terrific fun.

35. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>price
    >insurance cost
    >repair cost
    >resell value
    >reliability issues
    >battery life span
    >weight

36. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I trust that battery lifespan is good enough at this point.
    But there aren't any EVs that have physical control structures which I would be ok with. Screens are not a substitution for muscle memory.
    I also like making fun noises with my car. Like the old VW diesel ads, where they compare the noise to a Prius

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

Hyundai is actually moving in the right direction in that regard, they're shifting back to having more physical buttons for things.

But as has been said, lack of physical buttons isn't an EV-specific issue in any way at this point.

37. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

I know it's ragebait but frick these people, for decades guys like that argued that having a fast car in the city is pointless and getting up to speed fast is something for low iq show offs and no one needs more than 80hp and all of the sudden every c**t is bragging about how fast their EV is.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

>and all of the sudden every c**t is bragging about how fast their EV is.
      For me it's when they try to shill
      >I PUSHED A BUTTON AND I WENT FAST IN A STRAIGHT LINE
      as the absolute peak of 'enthusiast' driving activities.

38. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

>Worst part
    The absolute batshit delusional discussion surrounding them.
    Mostly delusional ICEkeks bots, oil shills, whatever.
    Nothing but media hit pieces about how EVs are dead, blah blah blah.
    Also annoying chink EV shills who just toot their own horn.
    Feels like there is nowhere on the internet to talk about them in a sober manner.

It’s like a presidential-elections-tier open shilling season but for fricking cars.

39. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Listen to you idiots talk about how great they are.
    Except driving when it's cold
    And fuelling them up
    And repairing anything about them yourself
    And batteries being shit overall

40. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

IRL: EV buttholes hold up half the motorway by cruising at 120km/h when everyone wants to do 140

41. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

Why can't EV shill proof ownership of "their" vehicle?
    Why can't EV shills proof not being a brownoid?
    Why is this so hard for ~~*them*~~?

42. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

The owner

43. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

their drivers/fanbase.
    they have honda civic syndrome, either annoying ricers (because they wont/can't do performance mods) or they're the slowest of the slow in traffic.

people who do homebrew ev's are cool though.

44. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

What the hell is that interior? To bad NTSB won't let fast golf carts be a thing would be great for short trips.

45. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

I think ill take some extra time accelerating when I see another tesla behind me at a traffic light.
    0-50 in 20 seconds

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *