What do you guys think about Miatas? Meme cars? Unironically my dream car.

What do you guys think about Miatas? Meme cars? Unironically my dream car.

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Meme car, car for poorgay JDM fanboys. But regardless of what people think about it, I imagine it's a pretty fun car. I recently started considering actually getting an old one as a beater. I miss being in a convertible

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i dont think about them because i'm not a manlet

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They don't handle as good as a Camaro but if you need attention they do the job.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nice for twisty scenic roads. Too bad you can't see any of through those windows.

Pic related. Shit you can't do in a modern Camaro.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I do wish i could do that but honestly pic related is good enough for me. Sorry about the bugs.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>mcondalds

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I currently drive a god tier sex machine but I had an NC for a couple years and it was fun and I’d like to have it back. Also normies thought it was a Ferrari and normie car guys thought it was gay.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the meme-ata is the normie car guys champion btw, you are the normie car guy.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they're great. cheap and fun, both of which are extremely hard to find in the current car market.
    a true drivers car, unlike say a 911, which can only really stretch it legs properly on a track. with a miata, you can drive hard in regular streets. and not die, or go to jail.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

its small, light, and WEAK.
      yes, WEAK.
      in the context of cars you drive in the real world, and not in a track, that is a GOOD thing.

if you own a 911/corvette, you can NEVER really drive it hard. EVER.
      step on the throttle for a couple seconds, you're breaking the speed limit.
      keep stepping on it for a couple more, you're probably gonna die. unless you're on a highway, in which case you're looking at your license being taken away plus maybe some jail time.

in a miata, you can actually drive that thing HARD. you can launch it, rev out 1st/2nd to the limiter, and you're still not breaking the law. or, if you are, its not by a lot, you're still within the realm of just getting a ticket.
      in the twisties? yea you can put your foot down hard after every turn, and keep it down for a while, and you'll still have time to break for the next turn. in a 911/corvette, you're going off the road if you try that shit.
      so yea, its fun because unlike "real" sports cars, you can actually drive it hard.
      also its actually affordable, unlike a 911/corvette.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>driving a slow car fast is better than driving a fast car slow

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It's not better, it's more fun. But it's not at stock: if you grab a barbie toy jeep and change the motor and go 30mph you are gonna feel that you're about to die crashing with a tree or just flipping over which is fun, it's obviously not fun to go 30mph in a Prius because it's designed to do that.That's the spirit of the phrase "driving a slow car fast I better than driving a fast car slow"

So, a Miata feels good due to responsiveness, it's not the fastest or quickest it just handles great,. modifying it with a supercharger makes it even funner (not sure if that's an actual word but I'm using it anyway)

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>muh 10/10ths on street and not break speed limit

cope.

>cheap and fun, both of which are extremely hard to find in the current car market

false, meme-ata are not cheap or fun for your average car enjoyer, its for normie tier car guys.

captcha: MR2 H

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They are amazing cars. i hope you get to experience one. The fact that they still exist as a vehicle you can purchase new in this day and age is insane.
      like says, i drive the piss out of the thing and still average 30mpg to boot.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i bought one, its fun
    but then i got a motorcycle and the miata is kinda boring

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don’t like cars that tiny

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Dream bigger

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Based. However it saddens me that they no longer offer a racing green paint color.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

neat, gears are too long though

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My first car was an NA8. My second was an ND1. Had an intermission with a 99 4.0l Cherokee, and now I daily am NB2 SE.

I have friends with “real” sports cars, GTR, tuned STI, Mk4 Supra, etc… to this day I don’t see myself driving anything else, they’re great cars. Fun and cheap and normies think they’re something real fancy so you’ll always find someone wanting to chat about it when you’re out and about.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

cool pic, cant believe i look like this from top down view.

captcha paw

12. 2 weeks ago
    READ ME

Women LOVE them.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Dream big homosexual

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *