What do you guys think of Automotive youtube?

What do you guys think of Automotive youtube?

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cleetus tis good Tararish is good, Shmee 150 is good in doses it's mostly the same stuff, DDE ok lots of unnecessary drama but cool cars.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I only watch good channels like vehicle virgins, Doug demuro and hoovie's garage

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

shit bait

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Imagine actually wasting your life watching any of this slop.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't.
    >B-but RCR is a gay furry!
    I don't care.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the only person i watched just died from brain cancer so now i have no one.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cancer.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Reviews are cool but I don't understand the bloggers. Who is their audience? Who wants to watch a guy ramble on into a camera for 11 minutes about where he went for lunch yesterday to pad the run time and then the last 4 minutes are talking about how he tried to install some part and it didn't work or it worked but it broke or the shop did something wrong or he got the wrong part so you'll have to watch the next upload to see what happens but oh no big surprise something else didn't work this time oh well anyway now I'm going to go through a drive through and order chic fil a and talk about some other car my friend used to have
    What the frick. I hate so much trying to find information about a mod I'm considering and the only thing I can find is one of these frickers.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Idk I only watch really old thatdudeinblue videos because they make me feel at home and nostalgic

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I only watch B-Sport and random amateur racing gopro videos.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Harrys garage, rich guy that's not a c**t and actually enjoys cars.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Some channels good some bad.
      Dont really watch stuff like in OPs pic.
      Mainly watch myself shit like.
      >Aging wheels
      >Chrisfix(occasionally)
      >Davide Cironi
      >Garbage time
      >Haters garage
      >Homebuilt by jeff
      >Junkyard digs
      >Legit street cars(occasionally)
      >Mad 4 motors(occasionally)
      >Toms refurb
      These are pretty much all "dude drives/works on his car" channels I watch.
      Used to like RcR but it seems he started doing less and less regular cars.
      Do also watch a bunch of dude talks about cars and their history channels but not gonna list em.

harrys is good, I like him eed to resub

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You'd probably like polebarn, too.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Aging Wheels
        good choice, i wish there were more youtubers like him & technology connections that simultaneously
        >made content with as little filler as possible
        >either had ad blocks that aren't dogshit to watch or no ad blocks at all
        >had no bg music in their videos
        is having *that* particular autism w/r/t making content like this so rare?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I also forgot to add zipties and biasplies

You'd probably like polebarn, too.

cant find that one ngl

>Aging Wheels
        good choice, i wish there were more youtubers like him & technology connections that simultaneously
        >made content with as little filler as possible
        >either had ad blocks that aren't dogshit to watch or no ad blocks at all
        >had no bg music in their videos
        is having *that* particular autism w/r/t making content like this so rare?

honestly not the biggest fan of his EV vids but love his shitbox videos.
        >is having *that* particular autism w/r/t making content like this so rare?
        imo the biggest problem is when channel that made videos on shitboxes gets big and starts doing the popular cars.
        Like there is one "local" non english chanel i used to watch and he mainly worked on bmws and shitboxes. last time i checked on him he is doing a supra build.

I'm interested in history and oddball cars more than anything new
        >Doug DeMuro
        explains history and features of unusual cars he got his hands on
        the videos are basically ads for his auction site
        high aspie energy
        >Aging Wheels
        similar format, focuses more on obscure microcars, obscure EVs and obscure microcar EVs
        couple of interesting builds and rebuilds that he keeps on abandoning
        >Ed's Auto Reviews
        mini-documentaries on cars of certain periods, places or types
        like "The History of the Pimpmobile"
        >Garbage Time
        unhinged Australian man yelling at piece of shit cars while his mate fixes them for him

Honestly if you like history and shit I recommend
        >rare classic cars and automotive history
        Does videos on old american cars.
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp_HjkfxsyLXgUwBAMmOxJQ
        >337 speed
        Mainly talks about performance related things.
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCilZ5O2NjC9JLCvz7QZyLfQ
        >Big car
        kinda similar to eds auto reviews
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTGrgT-Ld4kH3CxHnCMGn8w
        >Roadster life
        Italian dude talks about various european(mainly italian) cars.
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDxu3JlOODRQR9ZMLRd6SGA

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/c/polebarngarage

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

thanks
            whatching them rn
            first impression was
            hey thats junkyard digs from wish
            but hey thats more of the same content I enjoy
            people repairing shitboxes
            honestly also used to watch vgg but for some reason stopped

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>junkyard digs
        check out m539 too

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lots of good diy stuff, I want to get a car just to wrap it.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Supercar/high end car youtubers appeal to the lowest possible denominator of people; that is third world shitskin children who equate wealth to that of a Lambo or Bugatti. If you filter the comments to "newest" all you'll see are kids named Pajeet and Ahmed commenting shit like "wow vry nice car so big fast".

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I pretty much only watch cleetus anymore. I unsubscribed from everyone else.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I will only watch content that is about my car or about what I'm doing at the moment.
    Like I am currently replacing the rear quarter skins on my car so I've been watching restoration videos where people go in depth with the same work

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

At this point, the only one I find myself watching is driver61. but his content has been getting distilled down to just something that's playing in the background rather than anything genuinely interesting.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Scotty Kilmer told me to buy a Toyota and it was good advice

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I dont watch, it seems boring.
    What do i care what someone does to their bugati

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's for morons who know nothing. prove me wrong

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what is there to know?

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's just advertising

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cleetus is funny and I like how whistlin diesel pisses people off. Don't care for anyone else though.

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'll scroll my feed and watch 30 seconds of things that look cool with no sound and captions on, but the only automotive video I'm watching start to finish is "how to fix X on your car"
    It's so depressing to me that people with shitloads of money dress like teenagers with fitted caps and bright white sneakers instead of adults. People used to have class.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Classy people don't aspire to be youtubers.

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

most of the other super car YouTube are obviously from rich background, but I still don't get how stradman became so fricking rich
    he look like a genuine normal dude who made a horrible financial decision and bought a Gallardo
    but then overnight he seemed to have stumbled on millions of dollars, there is no way youtube pays that much

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like uncle tony's garage

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i exclusively watch giga autists that know every single nut and bolt on their car and do everything with aerospace mechanic levels of detail

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm interested in history and oddball cars more than anything new
    >Doug DeMuro
    explains history and features of unusual cars he got his hands on
    the videos are basically ads for his auction site
    high aspie energy
    >Aging Wheels
    similar format, focuses more on obscure microcars, obscure EVs and obscure microcar EVs
    couple of interesting builds and rebuilds that he keeps on abandoning
    >Ed's Auto Reviews
    mini-documentaries on cars of certain periods, places or types
    like "The History of the Pimpmobile"
    >Garbage Time
    unhinged Australian man yelling at piece of shit cars while his mate fixes them for him

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

mostly terrible
    hit its milease era about 5-10 years ago when everything was already done

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Vinwiki used to have some decent guests, now it feels like "yeah I'm a billionaire and bought something you'll probably never see on the road, and boy was that a tough purchase!" or "I'm a car salesman, here are some nightmare stories you've experienced because buying a car is painful. I'm finding I'm skipping the vast majority of videos on that channel now.

Its also striking seeing other car youtubers trying to emulate cleetus and pretending they're not. Just do something cool and put it on camera. You don't have to do someone else's schtick to get views.

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I only watch zip ties and bias plies because we share a lot of the same interests. Cheap beer and old diesels primarily.

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The only good ones are the ones who love getting and driving shitboxes

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not bad when you get off of the "YT recommended" plantation. I enjoy channels that produce high quality, cinematic car content, channels that upload raw hillclimbs from Europe, raw street/touge drift videos from Japan, interviews with car designers and engineers, and the closest thing to a major "automotive youtuber" I'll watch is Jay Leno's garage.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Toyota have Mr. Bean actor ride hydrogen racing automobile

31. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

boomer here
    only watch Jay Lenos Garage and reruns of Top Gear

32. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>lambos are cool
    >check out some lambo videos on youtube
    >most conceited man babies ever
    >some dude crying about how people are mean to him in the comments
    >you don't understand, i drive slowly so everyone can appreciate the ART that is my lambo

jesus fricking christ.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Go watch Tyrrell's Classic Workshop. All he does is fix and service classic lambos along with other valuable classics. It's quality viewing.

33. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

don't watch YouTube for your hobby.
    watch YouTube for cat vids

problem solved

34. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like throttle house.
    Good chemistry, fun intros, actually gets into the real reasons a car is good or bad without sandbagging or over indulging the good.

I like how they don't just immediately go
    >car ahs bad thing
    >ITS LITERALLY GARBAGE AND THE WORST THING TO DRIVE
    they gave about equal good and bads to both mclarens and the cybertruck.

My only nitpick is that when they try to get sentimental about things they feel kinda stupid, also thomas has a the dumbest fricking laugh.

35. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I only watch South Main Auto now, with the occasional racing vids or racing history videos. Maybe some Uncle Tony's garage or diy auto school every blue moon. Fitzee's Fabrication pretty cool if you like semi old-school all metal bodywork.

36. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you are interested in learning about sheet metal fab Make it Kustom is good, some really cool techniques in the how to like how to make the tooling to form a pressed battery tray and make it look factory

37. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Absolute garbage. Used to watch mustie1 but that got stale after a few years.

38. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

most of them are just doing advanced bench racing

39. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

mostly watch a local car mag writer making videos about either normal basic cars that he is obsessing about or makes a 2 hour video about alfa 164

and from the English speaking ones it´s eds auto review

40. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I never watch them because the hosts are always so fricking cringe. Every single one of them.

41. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

basically only watch harrys garage and 300mm/tino trümer and tutorials i search for. all with adblock of course and often download /yt-dl) the stuff to not give some c**t a view. if i liked the video i paypal some money

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *