>what do you mean your car doesn't have carplay?

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I-I'm sorry. You must p-punish me.
    W-what could I d-do to make you h-h-happy, mistress?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i want her to tie me in a humbler and begin whipping my balls with no mercy

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>ApplePlay
    >Android Play
    >MyFordTouch Play
    >This or That Play
    >Bingbing Wahoo Play
    Am I the only mother fricker who still uses self-burned CDs with music ripped from YouTube?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i just hook my phone up to my car's bluetooth, and play the music from youtube.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

you best be using Brave browser to avoid all adverts and paying the israelites for premium

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

brave browser does this? I've been using shit off reddit that works for like a month before israelitetube catches on. or sometimes you just have to clear browsing history which I don't understand why that matters but it works

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Same here, but I play my own music or podcasts

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>CDs
      What the frick is that sissy crap, I only use tape cassettes. You big frickin baby.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>cassettes
        >not 8 tracks
        Get a load of this queer

• 3 weeks ago
          TooZ

mai ngga

"Yeah it's old"
          >puts in CD - "80s or some shit"
          >T01 The Outfield - Your Love 0:03 | 3:40
          >her panties fly off

ripping music it from youtube? doesn't your dad or your dad's dad have a 500gb hard drive with 192kbit mp3s of every song ever made? do you even have a dad? use the ancestral music drive

>use the ancestral music drive
          i pee'd a little...

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>finding recordable 8-tracks
          >and the fricking deck for them
          nah frick that

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

even if you have the deck you need to bin pack them onto the four tracks just right. 8 track mix tapes would be some turbo levels of autism - i would totally do it if i had a recording deck

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah, at least I use a USB stick to combine all my turnes and play that through the USB plug on my 2019 and 2024 cars.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>USB
        I do this but literally everyone, even boomers, call me an out of touch homosexual using old tech.

Then I get into my GF's car and it takes her 5 minutes to connect up apple play so she can listen to her spotify playlist, while my USB is playing the whole time.

I guess I get why spotify is useful and st uff, for extra playlists and not having to transfer songs. But having to connect my phone to the car every single time, even if it's bluetooth, is such a pain in the ass.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I use a usb

https://i.imgur.com/xRhRcU4.jpeg

car?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

"Yeah it's old"
      >puts in CD - "80s or some shit"
      >T01 The Outfield - Your Love 0:03 | 3:40
      >her panties fly off

ripping music it from youtube? doesn't your dad or your dad's dad have a 500gb hard drive with 192kbit mp3s of every song ever made? do you even have a dad? use the ancestral music drive

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>>her panties fly off
        Uhmm, no.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>first car had a CD changer
      >burn a litany of albums on CD, including Initial D soundtrack albums to listen to
      >CD changer dies and eats my discs
      >
      As much as I enjoyed burning CDs, I'm just going to save my CD listening for home. My current vehicle has an alpine single DIN with bluetooth and it's far more convenient

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

thanks for stealing music homosexual

have a nice day for think your are somehow unique and a quirk chungus for playing shit qualioty burned shit

KYS

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

T. Music industry israelite collecting 40% of total profits per each musician’s published song

What if I steal music from you, and still pay to go to the musicians concert? Or even better directly pay the musician without your israelitery because I like him that much?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

yeah but you dont

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You don’t own rights over the music moron.
            Once on the internet, forever on the internet.

I’ll gladly use foobar2k, last.fm, and sidify to make a larger and larger music library that can be played offline without paying israeli fees

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I only download .FLAC quality baby. Suck my dick.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>FLAC off youtube

lmfao

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>.MP4A off of Spotify

It’s not like your streamed music garbage is any better moron, keep coping as you lose your money from being a selfish israelite

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous
          • 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>spotify
            >.mp4a
            moron alert

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>flac
          your headunit, speakers, and USB aren't high enough quality.
          Let alone your fricking ears.

You don’t own rights over the music moron.
          Once on the internet, forever on the internet.

I’ll gladly use foobar2k, last.fm, and sidify to make a larger and larger music library that can be played offline without paying israeli fees

foobar is based

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous
      • 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

lars ulrich is that you

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

who is lars ulrich? I don't even fricking play the fricking drums! frick you!

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Oy vey

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

same. burned cd or usb with stuff ripped from yt

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

ten years ago had a bunch of touhou albums burned to blank cds in my car, i would have to desperately hide them all when i had to drive with a classmate or a coworker

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Exceptionally good taste. Even better if you drive like the other cars on the road are bullets and you only have one life and no bombs before Stage 6.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>i would have to desperately hide them all when i had to drive with a classmate or a coworker

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I used to do that. I had it in my car so long that the last tracks started skipping. Pretty sure it got heat damaged.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm literally making a casette mixtape right now

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I still do this. My (former) WT trim truck is lucky to have a CD player that works. It didn't when I bought it because the goon that owned it before jammed 2 CDs in there. But most of the time I listen to audiobooks or podcasts through the RF Bluetooth adapter.

https://i.imgur.com/r2Mwwnx.png

>first car had a CD changer
      >burn a litany of albums on CD, including Initial D soundtrack albums to listen to
      >CD changer dies and eats my discs
      >
      As much as I enjoyed burning CDs, I'm just going to save my CD listening for home. My current vehicle has an alpine single DIN with bluetooth and it's far more convenient

This happened in my last vehicle. The same 3 scratched CDs...FOREVER.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Stop stealing music.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Jesus christ have some dignity, Atleast use pirated flac's or rip the songs from other CD's

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The soul resides in the compression

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I have a collection of Trance compilation cds I cycle through.
      YT rips sound shit and hurt my ears.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You got any favorites that'd you recommend?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The more recent 2 Trance Anthems Dave Pearce releaaed go hard and have some hidden gems, other than that you're looking at classic single-digit Gatecrasher and Ministry of Sound Trance Nation discs. MoS TN 3 and 4 are great.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I dj using yt rips mate, your just a low res pleb c**t

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I hope you don't make your poverty your persoanlity

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I do too, anyone who breaks into my car gets a shitty crescent wrench, a stale lollipop, some spare brake pads and a cd wallet full of my scribbles, and I'm about to return the brake pads

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>ripped from YouTube?
      frick off with your 128kbps shit

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I only download .FLAC quality baby. Suck my dick.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

flac quality ripped straight from youtube

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

128 sounds fine, stop sipping so much snake oil

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

This. If you're in a 20 year old shitbox with little insulation and barely-there door and window seals listening to music through some Walmart special head unit and speakers...you can't tell the difference between 128k YT rips and flac. homosexuals just lie to themselves and sniff their own farts.

• 2 weeks ago
      Owner-Optimus Primefag

>Alpine bluetooth deck
      >Connect to phone and play albums and music I bought and didn't rip from YT who murders the sound quality

If you're going to rip just torrent dude

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I use an AUX jack with an MP3 player. I still buy and rip CDs just because I like having a physical item and being able to display them as decoration, but I can't be fricked to carry around a binder with all my discs and also deal with swapping out CDs all the time. Always fun to check the CD changer (if it has one) in the trunk of a new purchase though, previous owners always forget their CDs in there.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My casette player is broke so I have to listen to the generally shit and commercial filled FM radio

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

nakadashi correction sex with Tanya

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

But Tanyas a man

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yes, moron. Why would anyone want to do that when your phone can easily download thousands of song and sync seamlessly to your car?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I wouldn't use Youtube for it, but God damn this is honestly one of the most bad ass things I've heard all day. I wish I had the ability to burn stuff onto CDs again, everything is high tech zoomer shit. I was shocked to find out that most computers no longer support SD/mSD.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>android auto / apple carplay
      I honestly don't get the hype except for how it manages map directions integration. I hated how it does spotify - it wouldn't let me search by artist or do any searches anymore. Just my preset algorithm'd playlists. Has that changed?
      I do not get the obsession with this shit. I just like connecting bluetooth and then using my phone as usual

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>shitbox beater is filled with CDs
      >daily has an aux cable and i keep an mp3 player in there too, occasionally update the library
      >still buy CDs from bands i like

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>date ends

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>prepare to frick up another date
      >take a deep breath and pull out the aux to play some tunes
      >suddenly she pulls a walkman out of fricking nowhere and plugs it in
      >plays 80s pop music and asks "you like it?"
      They're out there.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Are you still seeing that girl?
        Treat her well, breh

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

you know the answer

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Heroic. I jury rigged Bluetooth and aux into my cassette for convenience, but now I have a dream.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i miss him so fricking much its not fair bros
      it just fricking worked with everything

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Literally a conversation I had yesterday with an SSRI junky:

>what year is your car
    >ohhhh wow thats so old i like new cars and their new technology
    it has carplay
    >*snorts* haha i havent seen on of those ugly little screen things in forever lol how weird
    yeah no, it looks exactly like the original unit and it integrates perfectly into the existing car functions
    >no its not the same new technology is better

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

In my lexus I have a cheap Bluetooth receiver which connects into the CD input on the amplifier, so i just press CD and now its the bluetooth box. I play spotify from the air vent mount by the door, much easier than fricking around with Spotify on Android Auto which is fricking aids.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

i like android auto my only complaint with it is how fast it drains battery. Occasionally it has bugs but not that often

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

This is why I don't mind that my truck only has the wired version, I'd be plugging it in to charge anyway.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

rather be left alone
      jfc

thanks for stealing music homosexual

have a nice day for think your are somehow unique and a quirk chungus for playing shit qualioty burned shit

KYS

lmao

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I plan on doing this to my '04 Lexus and '14 Infiniti, I hate the look of aftermarket head units so keeping the stock screen with carplay is what I'm gonna do

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>discussing anything with women
      your first mistake

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have CarPlay toots; but I rarely use it. The silky smooth sounds from my German engineered n55 powered rag top are the only music I need.

Hop in, we can go for a ride and fool around while waiting on the tow truck to pick us up after a totally random and unexpected bmw moment crops up!

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>we can go for a ride and fool around while waiting on the tow truck to pick us up after a totally random and unexpected bmw moment crops up!
      alright I lost

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Your 18 right?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>your
      >had to let everyone know it's a standard
      Please gain intelligence. Driving a standard isn't special here. At least 80% of this board can. It's for enthusiasts

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Even my shittiest shitboxes I use one of those 12v bluetooth radio receivers

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I used one of those for a while but it was junk because the airwaves were so crowded.
      >had to adjust it JUST RIGHT to get something without fuzz and would never be as crisp as the actual radio stations
      >if I went out of town, bye-bye precise signal

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Tune the radio .2 at a time until you find some nice clean static, set the transmitter, and you're done. Never had an issue.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

just keeping the shitbox period correct

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My sister drove a 92 Chevy Lumina back in the early 00s and stole my cd player to use those cassette converters with.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

tbh i dont want a car without android auto or apple car play.

every single car manufacturer user interface is AIDS no matter how old or new

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

When I would borrow a BMW for work the built in satnav looked great on the digital dashboard, but it didn't appear with Google Maps, which is a shame. But Google Maps is much better for arriving at your destination and not just on the same street somewhere.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I just want aux or bluetooth to work. I don't want shitty android (that will undoubtedly become obsolete) in my car.

https://i.imgur.com/0XosDk5.jpeg

>ApplePlay
      >Android Play
      >MyFordTouch Play
      >This or That Play
      >Bingbing Wahoo Play
      Am I the only mother fricker who still uses self-burned CDs with music ripped from YouTube?

I need to get myself a new lightscribe cd burner.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

2018 was a different time chica

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My car doesn't have AC and the passenger side window doesn't roll down. If you love me at my worst, you will really love me at my best.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>here take these drugs
    >now, turn around and drop those panties
    this is how you handle women in tyool 1999+25
    if they are complaining, you need to be drugging and/or fricking them.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

? Of course I do

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My shitbox has working ac but no radio deal with it or walk.

Basic suction cup phone holder is the best positioned navigation screen possible when needed.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

God just one sniff of Olivia's pits after she plays a show

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Isn't she like 15?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

She turns 22 this year. Practically on death's door.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah you're right I guess she's getting a little old.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's a van not a car and it doesn't have a radio shut up and get in the back.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i've got an aux cord and an iphone adapter that's all ive got take it or leave it

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Serious question. Wtf is carplay? I drive a 2011 suv but every marketplace ad has the same things as if anyone cares

>ice cold a.c.
    >android apple carplay
    >remote start

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Car play? Take your dress off and I'll show you some car play 🙂

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's gay, gay

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Real smooth.

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>black metal demo cassettes played through 2 blown out 4x6s barely audible over a straight piped TBI 350

NOT my problem

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Can i be your girlfriend?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>black metal demo cassettes
      Post em

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

no 3.5mm? aw well. Guess we're listening to Aerosmith

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

b***h even if i did you aint pairing with it.

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have the peak of music vehicular listening technology: a dedicated music player with a 512gb microSD full of stuff I like and an aux cord. What do I need carplay for?

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Where do you guys get music to burn to CDs?

Recently bought a car with a 6-CD changer and a dynaudio audio system and I don't really feel like gutting it. I normally use Spotify.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You download it from the internet

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Youtube dl , make a playlist and then conver it all to an audio file

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://mp3-convert.org/youtube-to-mp3-converterss/

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wouldn't see me dead owning an apple product.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

When you're dead you don't own anything dipshit

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

He’s referring to the iCasket anon. Cmon, get with the times.

27. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No, and frankly carplay is horrible, getting all that plapjak sweat over the seats and other bodily fluids getting everywhere. Would probably need to air it out for a week.

28. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

car play? you want car play I have that

29. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Got bluetooth and thats it. The rest isn't even connected.

30. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

speaking of wamen getting in your car the first time. how do you best play off having a firm suspension on something like a hot hatch

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>you're imagining things

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you can show her your hat

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Guys who upgrade their suspension like that don't get girls in their cars. Those are called trannies, and they understand.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>take a spin with a troony
        >pick them up
        >looks nothing like their pics and has the fashion sense of a 14 year old with down syndrome
        >already knew I wouldn't be able to get hard for this shit so just drive around for a bit
        >trying to initiate conversation with them about stuff but all they want to do is talk about their mental health and various genetic diseases
        >they roll down the window at one point, listen to the exhaust note and say "my friend's turbo diesel sounds better"
        >let them choose the music on spotify and they put on drone metal or whatever it's called, sunn o*~~ type shit
        I "accidentally" got lost, ended up in a forest and considered leaving them there to find their own way home. Thoroughly disappointing experience.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

bro what did you expect. they're all like that

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Just stick to porn, anon. Let the filters guide your imagination because reality is often disappointing.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>autistic dude in a dress turns out to be an autistic dude
          what the FRICK

• 2 weeks ago
          Greased Geese

>"my friend's turbo diesel sounds better"
          I've been telling people turbo deisels are for morons for years and nobody listened to me

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>how do you best play off having a firm suspension on something like a hot hatch
      >mfw my suspension is stiffened and lowered
      this shit is like pussy kryptonite, hitting a pothole feels like you're being thrown through the roof, I have to slow the frick down to take a speedbump, and going down a bad road even at slow speed rattles your teeth out
      >aftermarket sound system
      makes them forget all that though. they can hear their music in decent quality at high volume and all is forgiven
      >subwoofer under passenger seat
      >bass control in my footwell
      all part of the plan

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Most beta shit I've read all day, imagine needing to "play off" things to women, cars are irrelevant if you have the physiognomy of a low test consoomer. Hit the gym, get massive,do some sort of combat sport and you'll get 1000x the b***hes but if female validation is all you live for,I pity you, just frick escorts bro.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>it makes it go faster
      *throws my shitbox into a corner in the suburbs at 75mph*

31. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>In High school I meet a Filipeno girl once at a gas station in the morning
    >we got to talking, and she took an interest in my car (95 civic EX modded)
    >Asked if i could drop her off at her school, so she came along.
    >Got to the parking lot and she put her hand on my wiener, unzipped my pants and started sucking
    > came so hard rightas the bell rang to start school and she swallowed it all....kissed me check and went to class.
    >I never saw her again...its been 20 years but Olivia Rod reminds me of her so much and i always wonder what could have been...

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>95 civic EX modded
      pic or gtfo

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It was a long time ago...

I had a ZC vtec swap, intake/header/exhaust, cookie cutter build in the early 2000's

32. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What is "carplay"
    If you want to bring hotwheels, it's fine.

33. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>what did you mean you didn't order the NAV option and haven't pair shit to your vehicle

34. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What an ugly girl

35. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>tried using spotify
    >60% of the songs i like aren't on there
    >apple music has even less
    >youtube music has 80% of the music i like
    >decide I'm not going to use several different paid music apps just to have access to 80% of the songs i want
    >started just downloading all the mp3 files and storing them on an SD card
    >have 16,000 songs downloaded on my phone and use an mp3 player app and bluetooth
    girls like my music a lot and get kind of upset when they can't find certain songs on any of their israelite streaming apps. always asking me to connect to their car to play songs they can't get. current gf switched to Android just to be able to pirate music easier. if a girl has any emotional attachment to apple products drop her immediately.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Whoa a hipster

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Current gf switched to Android just to be able to pirate music easier
      Based lass.

36. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>use android auto
    >cable moves 0.0001mm
    >disconnects
    Have changed phones, cables, cars. It happens every time if it doesn't support wireless android auto
    >Drive new ford with wireless android auto
    >always disconnects near hospitals

37. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Bruh, my truck is older than the Macintosh SE. Windows 2.1 released the year my truck was built. MS-DOS was cutting edge and CDs still weren't commonly accepted.

38. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>mfw it doesn’t even have A/C

39. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

FULL FACTORY mcintosh system sweetheart, ENHANCED with EBAY BLUETOOTH DONGLE babe. BOTH subwoofers BLOWN darling. hey SIRI play BANDS BY SHORELINE MAFIA

40. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My shitbox doesn't even have a working radio. Also the AC compressor died 3 years ago and the passenger window doesn't work.
    SUFFER.

41. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>no fluffy fur
    >no fluffy tail
    0/10
    loveable women haven't been invented yet

42. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

not for long

43. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just discovered yesterday that I’ve been getting robbed blind using Spotify for years when Apple Music offers lossless streaming with Dolby Atmos. Music I play off Apple Music in my car sounds so dramatically better I can’t imagine ever going back. If any of you have a nice sound system and think your music sounds good off Spotify, you haven’t even scratched the surface of your systems capability.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *