What do you think of biker gangs? Do you obey the rule they have of not passing and overtaking them on the road?

What do you think of biker gangs? Do you obey the rule they have of not passing and overtaking them on the road?

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just happened upon your post. I am an old 1%er biker from the East Coast. What 99%er MC’s do not realize is that as a 1%er club we are constantly scanning our backs, sides, and front. Not only do we scan for motorcycles but cages (cars). The 1 %er lifestyle is full of other rivals that can pull up on us and cause problems. We are always weary of fast approaching motorcycles (esp since we cruise at 80-85(open highway). We scan for vans, trucks, etc. we scan for cages with multiple guys inside. Even scan the colors of the cages and bumper stickers etc. it could cost us our life. Secondly, when approaching a 1%er pack it is HUGE respect to know the road protocol as this video teaches. There are Saftey issues as mentioned but a the biggest is RESPECT. I have never, in 40+ yrs of MC seen anyone denied permission to pass when offering this respect. This is good educational stuff right here! Thanks

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Do you guys do gay stuff behind closed doors?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Why are you asking a troll?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What else do you think they do in the hotel rooms? It's not like they ever have any women with them

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You'd know, since you're a bottom

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

bottom of what?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Are you moronic? There are always tons of chicks around.

Hell, I saw a documentary just a couple weeks ago about how an MC got this woman to bring a guy to an ambush where he got murdered. And she did it all so she could get a TATTOO from the gang.

You couldn't even get a piece of pussy, bro. These dudes are getting women to kill.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Oh I remember that one! It was a transvestite

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why are Europeans larping as an American biker gang?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Biker_War

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That's cute.
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_Biker_War

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The canadian wars were cool but the other guys literally broke into a military base, stole a rocket launcher, and shot it at their rivals' clubhouse. That's crazy.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Cool larp bro

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Black person mentality

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nice pasta

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If moving around is your hobby, you are an NPC. If you're pissing everyone off, you're an enemy. These are just roaming bands of meaningless bandits and we should be able to hunt them for sport

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>t.hollow larping as an undead

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>homosexuals who larp as """""""""outlaws""""""""
    >you must follow our rules
    Pottery.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>passes you at 129mph
    nothing personnel kid

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I really doubt anyone would pass me and my sport bike homies

7. 2 weeks ago
    Greased Geese

kill the uppity ones that throw a shitfit over being overtaken

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It think they have an obesity epidemic.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

a mysterious evolution of the Black, in which they lost their melanin but kept their entitlement, inclination towards violence, herd mentality, drug addictions, and lack of understanding of time or foresight. my current theory is all the black leather and helmets are a subconscious attempt at imitating the dark skin that they've lost. much like their colored cousins, you will find many apologists for their behavior, proclaiming that it's simply their culture and you should respect it because otherwise they'll kill you and that's also just their culture, and just like their darker-skinned brethren, the world would be no worse of a place if every one of them and their followers were piled up rotting in ditches.

just my two cents though.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Very insightful post

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Agreed they're white Black person bullies
      I love the 'try it' types, like lol, yeah try it so you can ape out. I value my life, not yours

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Biker gangs suck.

Hard agree that It's like being around Black folk.
      Everyone gets 'don't start nothing won't be nothing' but with these tweakers they'll imagine some schizo thing you did and sucker stab you and you'll be bleeding out on the asphault wondering about what in gods name you did to deserve it. But that's the thing, you didn't do anything.
      And that's why they suck to be around.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm not too worried about roving gangs on the road. Follow if you like, won't end well. Can Harley even do 150mph? Doubt they could keep up.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They are exactly how South Park portrayed them; loud, tryhard homosexuals with incredibly sensitive egos. They have zero self-awareness and they genuinely believe everyone is jealous of them. They are also completely incapable of taking a joke at their expense without immediately resorting to violence.

They are a fascinating mixture of basketball-Americans and teenage girls.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>gotta respect my made up club rules
    >hell yeah brother we have the patches that mean we KANGZ
    gay af

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *