What do you think of Sons of Anarchy larpers? Have you ever encountered them before?

What do you think of Sons of Anarchy larpers? Have you ever encountered them before?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4JjNatNGxH

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Make a webm or frick off, nobody over the mental age of 16 uses instagram

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

just say you don't get b***hes lil broski

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

instagram's login wall can suck a fat chode. but no surprise it's cancer to use considering it's owned by facebook. wonder if there's an alternate front end for it like twitter and nitter (RIP)

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

tl;dw a couple of bikers lane split then "pulls up with the harley"
      And the harley guy got really angry about it for some reason.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

These guys like to LARP that all the different MCs are at constant war with each other and pulling up alongside is somehow a prelude to an assassination attempt.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>>larp
          https://fox40.com/news/local-news/san-joaquin-county/san-joaquin-county-sheriff-concerned-about-hells-angels-funeral-in-stockton/

https://www.cbsnews.com/sacramento/news/hells-angels-locations-being-raided-in-stockton-turlock/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/22/nyregion/hells-angels-bronx-pagans-murder.html

I could go on but basically you're moronic

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

but the cammer and his friend are on dirt bikes

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

i used to think these c**ts were cool. never mind. bunch of druggie homosexuals that ride around with the mindset of a toddler.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

His feet can't even touch the ground lol
    Anyways sage because this shit is probably fake and gay like every other "rage" video you see on spicstagram.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What dose his cut say?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Black person LOVERS MC

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

"biker gangs" have always just been the gayest larp to me. i get that some of them are actual murdering criminals or whatever but the concept (riding around on your ugly bike with your buddies) is still just pretty gay and cringe

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Prob lucky I didn't get stabbed by a group of those kooks. God looks out for fools and drunks, they say.
    I passed a huge group of road pirates, out hooning on my zx10. They sped up when I passed, just to be dicks, so as we came to a bend in the road, I put my feet down and acted like I was paddling my bike through the corner.
    Well there was another group of them ahead of me. They stopped for a light and I didn't want the guys I was clowning to catch up with me, so I crossed the double yellow and eased it up to the front of the pack.
    When the light turned green, I made the left and hoiked it way back on the rear wheel, full cross up looking under my left arm. Wheelied off into history and lold, was glad they didn't frick me up.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Should have beat the shit out of that fatass manlet, can't even flat foot it.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Only doing this after spill-proffing your bike
    >Give him an "Okay whatever bud"
    >Take off next to him
    >Hook him arm and lean back when he inevitably tries to ram you
    >You both fall
    You may hurt yourself or your bike, but seeing him worry about his precious machine is priceless. By this point you should probably have your gun out. You do have a gun, don't you?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

How cringy

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

advertise your insta somewhere else op

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

all motorcyclists are a different flavor of the same homosexual

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Sorry your mom won't let you have a motorcycle:(

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

im not suicidal nor in dire need of attention

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Learn to respect your elders and you do fine kids.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Órale güey, The Mestizos are real 1%ers. Don't mess wit them fool

>Learn to respect your elders and you do fine kids.
      These zoomers don't know the meaning of respect

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>fat mexicans
        damn so intimidated

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/MkE1hrZ.jpg

Órale güey, The Mestizos are real 1%ers. Don't mess wit them fool

>Learn to respect your elders and you do fine kids.
      These zoomers don't know the meaning of respect

You're both gays. I'm sure your boyfriend at the clubhouse tells you how tough you are after he jerks you off in the meth lab

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Some gay on a Harley pulled up 1ft in front of me and pointed at me to get over because I was towing in the left lane on an empty highway. Him and his buddy had outlaws patches which are the local equivalent of hells angels. I laughed and opened my glovebox and him and his buddy fricked off

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>things that never happened

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>everybody is a pussy but me

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Just happened upon your post. I am an old 1%er biker from the East Coast. What 99%er MC’s do not realize is that as a 1%er club we are constantly scanning our backs, sides, and front. Not only do we scan for motorcycles but cages (cars). The 1 %er lifestyle is full of other rivals that can pull up on us and cause problems. We are always weary of fast approaching motorcycles (esp since we cruise at 80-85(open highway). We scan for vans, trucks, etc. we scan for cages with multiple guys inside. Even scan the colors of the cages and bumper stickers etc. it could cost us our life. Secondly, when approaching a 1%er pack it is HUGE respect to know the road protocol as this video teaches. There are Saftey issues as mentioned but a the biggest is RESPECT. I have never, in 40+ yrs of MC seen anyone denied permission to pass when offering this respect. This is good educational stuff right here! Thanks

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Fake n gay

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Just happened upon your post
      This isn't reddit lmao

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *