What does?

What does DA think about his actual car opinions?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Don't care

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

this. why is anyone supposed to care? he’s got some cool cars. but unless i knew the guy personally then i couldn’t give a rat’s ass about anything he’s got or what he thinks. same goes for any celebrity or niche e celeb with a car collection.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

otacon?

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

dont care

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Doesn't he own a slingshot? That makes him a spiritual boomer.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

iirc he has a 997 gt3 rs which is actually based

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Does he?
        I thought he just debtmaxxed his way into a Mk3 Supra and the Raptor.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

it was a rental

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

who?

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>le cars suck, get a truck
      >that's your dream? Start a family, save some money
      >buys kit cars and GT3s while not having a family
      This moron spews ebin based and redpill bullshit all day and does the exact opposite of what he's advising stupid followers

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

He's an actual artist anon. He spent years living in filth and obscurity with no likelihood of emerging, and was willing to do it in order to create. That is not the kind of person who should just marry and have kids.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Don't lower yourself to this kind of wienersucking mate, you're not a groupie, respect yourself.

>le cars suck, get a truck
          >that's your dream? Start a family, save some money
          >buys kit cars and GT3s while not having a family
          This moron spews ebin based and redpill bullshit all day and does the exact opposite of what he's advising stupid followers

He's just another e-celeb making money off insecure homosexuals. Best disregard him.

Don't care

FPBP and /thread.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

He's an actual artist anon. He spent years living in filth and obscurity with no likelihood of emerging, and was willing to do it in order to create. That is not the kind of person who should just marry and have kids.

Sam knocked up his gf and side piece a couple years ago. He’s got at least 2 kids.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

edited-out face turns out to be a dude in a wig.
          very fake. go back to lolcow.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

anyone could make up a completely spoofed conversation like that. there’s no CONCRETE evidence based on all that stupid shit in that image. have a nice day for acknowledging this stupid e celeb drama to begin with. you gays are no better than normies that keep up with the Kardashians. have a nice day. now. homosexual. KYS.
            [...]
            [...]
            [...]
            >>>/b/

what do you think sam’s asian daughter looks like? israelite asian is not a good mix

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Sam was cute when he was young

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Everyone knows about the Sam Hyde thread on lolcow. Go back.
            Sam has legitimate enemies who wouldn't hesitate to throw this at him if any of it were true, especially with how much Sam has made fun of Anisa. Those are just feminine gossip threads. Welcome to kiwi farms.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

anyone could make up a completely spoofed conversation like that. there’s no CONCRETE evidence based on all that stupid shit in that image. have a nice day for acknowledging this stupid e celeb drama to begin with. you gays are no better than normies that keep up with the Kardashians. have a nice day. now. homosexual. KYS.

[...]

[...]

[...]

>>>/b/

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i dont care what israelites think about.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Shitty millennial cringelord israelite. Could care less what he thinks.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Hes got pretty great taste in cars

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>250k v6 knock off f-40 kit car made by some slovaks or some shit
      >good taste

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

> knock off f-40 kit car made by some slovaks or some shit

look at this moron who has shit taste and doesn't know anything about cars

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

no one cares about the frog gayturi, you could ask 100 car enthusiasts what it is and maybe one would answer correctly. it is a “like a” car, never mind it’s a shit 5 speed with a v6 (lol) and the company went bankrupt 2 decades ago for being gay frogs. when sam eventually hits a wall in this thing which he will, it will go straight to the dump. It is literally a snow flake car to try to show off how diffrent you are from other wiener suckers.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>look at this moron who has shit taste and doesn't know anything about cars
          nice fiero bodykit homosexual

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

he is a weeb
        he paid 200k for this car because it was on best motoring https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9h1UX4I4m0

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>implying this isnt cooler than 99% of current "sports" cars

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

What color is your Venturi anon?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

just like every ten year old who played gran turismo 2

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I think sometimes he can be funny, moreso his older stuff. I don't give a single shit about his opinions.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Mixed bag. His full size pickup rant is pure bs.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I like his comedy, but his manic psycho energy and terrible financial advice make me think he's probably a defective human on some level.

Nick's car advice basically boils down to "buy a K20/24 Acura or GMT800 bro"
    >captcha: 2JGAS

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

He is typical millennial car guy. Love my JDM, love my quirks and features, love my quirky sports car. Love the 90s. Hate old us cars, hate new cars.
    He is just edgy version of Doug DeMuro, with some overpriced quirky fiero

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't know his car opinions but he has pretty good taste. He has a Z20 Soarer doesn't he?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *