What does the scholars of you think about this guy?

What does the scholars of DA think about this guy? I'm not American and when I think of an American car guy, I see this guy.

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't find his content very interesting, but he is based. Freedom 500 was gud.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I liked his mini jet boating

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

He’s a trumpist chud

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

/lgbt/ is two blocks down

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

As are most mentally sound people

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Happy for his success.
    Don't care for a lot of the videos but love the drag racing and fabrication stuff.
    He gives progressive swine the twitch (burning gas and rubber) so I wish him well.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Lays on the whole “freedom” shtick a bit much but overall his videos are well produced and enjoyable. More props to him for running his own racetrack and making it work.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>More props to him for running his own racetrack and making it work.
      Won't work soon enough when they build the housing development 50 feet away from the drag strip.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

based boomers+NIMBYs+developGODs are about to anally rape him and demolish his little race track

all according to plan

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

He used to be cool in the beginning but now it's just "hey guys I got another free $60k engine to stick in another one of my $150k projects I'm having the guys build for me". I'm obviously a little jelly but his content is still kinda meh to me. It'll be interesting to see where he is 10 years from now because he doesn't seem to be making very wise financial decisions.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Does cool shit on the regular. Seems like a great boss giving them bonuses regularly on camera, no idea what their pay is or how strict f a boss he might be. Actually drives fast as frick cars.

Not the generic youtuber of "look at this new toy you bought me!" then proceeds to churn out the same content. Overall seems like a good guy encouraging people to do more cool shit with cars.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

He makes 100% certified hell yeah brother content. Which i enjoy, sometimes. The racetrack thing and the Crown vic race is pretty cool too. Not my fav content, but i respect the hustle

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

the thing I don't like about these youtubers is they seem to have a different car every month, I think if you don't have a certain area of passion or are into a certain make then they are really just in it for brr brr rev instead of being a real car enthusiast.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>DUDE I AM LE HECKIN PATRIOTIC MUTT! LOVE ME SOME TURN LEFT BROTHER XDD!
    Reddit incarnate like every other YT homosexual content creator.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Nice contrarian post that isn't even close to accurate. I'm giving you an updoot.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't like how he's buying up nicer crown vics just to wreck them than is even available in my area as daily drivers. Until he finds a different car that I don't care about to destroy, frick him.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I don't like that he's destroying shitboxes I'll never buy
      Why?

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

is this VGG?
    if yes then I liked his videos especially the fixing up a car and driving it home ones
    did stop watching him for some time now though
    mainly watch junkyard digs for similar style of content

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

he's what most American car enthusiasts would be if we had the money. bless his heart

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Been watching him since the gimmick youtube video days of him putting turbo whistles and shit in the C7 exhaust. I think he's pretty good overall for the car community and have been enjoying the helicopter shit lately. It's gay as frick that the track and drag strip could get shut down because of housing developments. Suburban leftists are a scourge to this earth.

• 2 months ago
      Greased Geese

cummins should only be swapped into a dumpster.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Cummins should go in everything

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>HAHHAHAHA WHOAAAAA
    >DUUUUUUDEEEEEE
    >LET'S GOOOOOOO
    The guy behind the camera annoys me to no fricking end.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>his never had a hype man
      shame

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The hype man shouldn't be behind the camera as if he's yelling it directly into my fricking ears as the viewer.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I watch his build videos and his tune videos.
    They're a bunch of idiots but it's fun none the less.

I use to love Precision Transmission but that channel is long gone.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

As an aircraft mechanic I like the aviation thrown in. Most aviation stuff on YouTube is boring trash, so having some idiots fricking around is nice.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Wait, who’s the part 43 gay working for him?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I just meant aviation in general, like seeing the progress fixing up the MD500. They don't have any A&Ps. It wouldn't make much sense to hire any to work on just one heli, unless they're expected to work on cars too, but then what'd be the point.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

So are they gonna have an A&P/IA sign off on all the work they are doing to the MD500?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

They took it to an actual shop to do the work, they just visit to check on it every now and then and give updates.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ah ok that makes more sense.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

latest vid is of some huge gas RC planes with a pro.
          I wish they got more footage him working the gimbals, damn impressive flying.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Seems like a pretty cool bro. Uses youtube to get money to live out his dreams, resulting in even more shit for youtube videos. Seems like a lot more of a give and take than you see with most youtube people.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i just remember the time he was in aus riding with somr hoons while they were hooning and a cop van was on the other side of the road, drove for a bit then they fricked off as quickly as they could when they saw it turn around. radioed the guys at the workshop/garage, "open the doors we're coming in hot"
    they censored everyone's face but you could tell it was him by his accent lol

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *