What is causing a mechanic shortage?? Red pill me

Because i dont understand, ok i really do but at the same time , i do not.

>flat rate
>bad management
>low pay
>warranty work.

But wouldn’t some shops understand it by now that they need to step up their integrity for wrenchers.

>pic
This boat has been like that for months at a marina due to two senior mechanics walking out of the company, the marina is struggling to find a tech with knowledge to finish servicing it.

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Worst aspects of multiple fields all rolled into one
    >Wrecks your body like most blue collar jobs
    >Have to face the public with idiotic customers who will scream, cry, and yell at you like customer service
    >Idiotic upper management/corporate culture (warranty times with unrealistic flat rate)
    >Pay scale is a lie due to constant toolbox growth eating at your income
    >First hand witness to enshitification with cars getting stupider to work on and more designed around planned obsolescence every year is demoralizing
    >Flat rate encourages taking shortcuts if you want to make a decent living, which can be at odds or in line with your morals/sense of responsibility depending on who you are
    >Subhuman coworkers depending on shop

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>flat rate
    you get paid for the hours the manufacturer thinks it should take to repair an issue. diag is usually always just 1 hour paid. if a Subaru with a rusted out rear crossmember comes in, and Subaru says it should only take like 3 hours to replace it, but it takes you 8 because the car is rusted together, you're only getting paid those 3 hours.
    If a Dodge Dart comes in with some mysterious intermittent electrical issue, and it takes 3 hours to figure it out, you're only getting paid that one hour. Most techs will just give up after that hour.
    >bad management
    the managers are usually selfish fricks who just want to push cars out as soon as possible. this angers everybody, including the customers.
    >low pay
    22 dollars per hour (flatrate) sounds great until it's time to do flatrate things. If you constantly get jobs that involve rusted out shitboxes that take longer to work on than booktime, you'll end up making less than a mcdonald's employee.
    >warrenty work
    warrenties are great for the customer, but not for you. you only get paid half of booktime for the job, even though the manufacturing defect or whatever isn't your fault. Subaru needs a new engine? Subaru says it takes 4 hours to swap it? You're only getting 2 of those hours.
    >But wouldn’t some shops understand it by now that they need to step up their integrity for wrenchers.
    Some of them try, a lot of them fail. It's a battle between greedy business practices, the cost of equipment and rent, and the average customer trying to find the cheapest labor. dealerships are in the best position to pay better than anyone else, but this doesn't happen because of the israelites.

Also, as a tech, you're expected to buy your own tools and tool storage. The Snap-on truck will come around and convince you to finance tools. Good tools are expensive. Having good tool storage and organizers will make you faster. but it is cutting into your shitty flatrate wage that isn't getting any higher.
    >Continued.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

When I got my first job as an auto tech at a Midas shop in the Midwest, I brought all of my tools in the trunk of my wagon in clear plastic storage containers like what you put your toys in as a kid. My sockets were in some sort of bag. They weren't organised at all, I had to sit on the floor to dig through them for a tool I needed. I looked like the most idiotic person there as everyone else had real toolboxes. The shop felt some pity for me so someone brought a flimsy 4 drawer rolling craftsman thing for me to borrow. On the days that there weren't any workorders everyone was sad and feeling ridiculous for being there because they weren't making any money.
      I was too slow to actually make any money and I'd spend too long doing brake jobs because I try to pay good attention to my work and make sure everything is perfect and looking at things before putting it together. To make money though you're supposed to slap it together and not give a shit or spend any time inspecting the parts. I also had a manual caliper retractor whereas the other guys had better ones that could do it faster.
      So yeah working in the industry is like a big wiener size contest but instead of measuring your wiener you're measuring how much you've spent on fancy tools. When you start to accumulate a lot of these tools it gets to the point where you can't even quit without it costing you money because you have to rent a flatbed to move your toolbox.
      I currently do something else and just work on my friend's cars but it's the same shit because they're all cheap as shit and my job is still exhausting. If things ever improve I'd like to go back to the automotive industry if I can get away with working with things I'm reasonably good with. I like electrical/wiring issues and diagnosing/fixing issues with early fuel injection systems. Doesn't mean I can't do other things though.

https://i.imgur.com/PurMhgW.jpg

Im a great diagnostics tech. I dont work fast though.

There's not a shop out there thats going to pay me the roughly $60 an hour i would make at a 40hr job that i onherwise make part time cleaning property and doing tag sales. Tool dealers are there to keep you in debt as if shop techs make a dollar to begin with. Any shop has multiple techs and theyre going to steal or lose your shit if you arent losing it yourself. To go out on your own is a massive investment. I got a shitty 14' dump trailer for $5k and a 1 ton van for 3k, no building no employees no consignment. Partnered up with a consignment store who buys shit that doesnt sell and lets me use his trucks when he needs them fixed. Also most shops expect you to also be a csr, explain and defending your work to normies who treat you like juice. Telling them to rightfully frick off is the end of your job. Mind you most fast food shitholes will pay you more for less labor and skill.

Exactly.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

If I get yelled at to use a 'speed tool' or 'something that will get the bolt out today' I will fricking flip out.
        I like ratchets, I don't wanna use YOUR air ratchet, I wanna use the thing that I own and has no risk of breaking the bolt or rounding it.
        I will buy a speed tool WHEN I AM FRICKING READY TO SPEND $300 dollars OK??????

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Bro you're being left behind. You need to get as good with the electric cordless tools as a jedi is with his lightsaber. I'm serious. You literally cannot compete if you are doing every goddamn nut & bolt by hand. At the very least save time with the cordless tools, and hit everything with a torque wrench to finish. The triggers are precise with the torque control now. You really need a low torque 3/8" impact for small fasteners, 1/2" impact for big fasteners, and a 38" cordless ratchet. All electric.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

This is a guy pulling a trans in a 4x4 truck in 35 minutes. Impossible without power tools.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

> Subaru says it should only take like 3 hours to replace it, but it takes you 8 because the car is rusted together, you're only getting paid those 3 hours.
      That figure comes from replacing a part that is taken off a normal car but if you document the unusual circumstance that makes that time much longer, I got paid. Your pen is your friend. 🙂

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

what the frick is the point of working on a modern car? hear me out. If its newer thatn 2007 it shouldn't need anything besides oil changes which you should be able to do yourself. if its 2007 and newer with problems youre probably dealing with a n****r owned piece of shit so theres no point in fixing it because you would be helping n*****s and all they do is drag everyone around them down. if its 2007 and newer and it broke down just get another car, theyre all disposable leasebait. the manufacturer doesnt care about it existing, the owner doesnt care about it existing. the only moron who would have to care is the guy wrenching on it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

you can say the Black person word here without censoring yourself, you know.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

you really can't. Jannoids simp for them

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>you really can't
          >DA
          Please lurk more

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

2 months ago I was banned for calling someone Black person on this board, or maybe it was g... Anyway ~~*they*~~ finally get to DA too. The ride will end sooner then we expected.

4. 2 months ago
    s10fag

There's not a shop out there thats going to pay me the roughly $60 an hour i would make at a 40hr job that i onherwise make part time cleaning property and doing tag sales. Tool dealers are there to keep you in debt as if shop techs make a dollar to begin with. Any shop has multiple techs and theyre going to steal or lose your shit if you arent losing it yourself. To go out on your own is a massive investment. I got a shitty 14' dump trailer for $5k and a 1 ton van for 3k, no building no employees no consignment. Partnered up with a consignment store who buys shit that doesnt sell and lets me use his trucks when he needs them fixed. Also most shops expect you to also be a csr, explain and defending your work to normies who treat you like juice. Telling them to rightfully frick off is the end of your job. Mind you most fast food shitholes will pay you more for less labor and skill.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>This boat has been like that for months at a marina due to two senior mechanics walking out of the company, the marina.

If thats what i think it is then you must’ve have been at black point marina down in homestead south FL, the two mechanics did not walk out their jobs they got fired after many years of working their , and then replaced by five younger mechanics, basically for what they paid those 2 older guys then can pay five or four other younger guys for less.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

5 younger guys = Brown people with zero skills and fake qualifications and experience?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

No 5 young kids fresh out of tech school that think they know it all kek.

6. 2 months ago
    Greased Geese

frick late models I wont work on them

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

same. anything past 1995 can frick right off if it's not a mustang.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

same. anything past 1995 can frick right off if it's not a mustang.

>newbie samegays to pretend he fits in
      Desperate and sad.
      p was right

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Flat rate
    Used to be fine when I was making $45 an hour and the shop rate was $140 an hour. I'd charge 4 hours to do struts, customer would grumble but approve the work. Now the shop rate is climbing over 200 an hour and I'm still making $45 an hour. Customers see the bills now and just say they can't afford it and I have to take 2 hours to get them to approve it. Now with all these fricking insurance companies they send their wrenchlet adjusters out who go like: um the warranty time is only 1.5hours so we won't cover anything more than that. It's a pain in the ass. Then there are days where it's slow because there's no work and it completely FRICKS you
    >Bad management
    Not really, this is case by case but the EPA and county are up our asses 24/7 so now we pay people to make sure we're in compliance
    >Low pay
    See flat rate
    >Warranty work
    Depends on the manufacturer, German warranty time isn't that bad. The Japanese warranty times can make a israelite blush
    I want to leave but the thought of doing an office job makes me want to kill myself

• 2 months ago
      s10fag

>Days with no work fricks you
      Id tell my boss im not showing up without scheduled work, the next day hed call me 90 seconds after opening to know why im not there, i show up and theres nothing to do so i leave again. That butthole had amnesia long before he got hooked on oxy.

>45 an hour, shop makes 200
      Yep. My boss would watch movies all day and scroll Facebook. Any time i asked how to do some diag work it was 'not worth my time' and id have nothing to do until his gayass movie was over and he came out to do it himself. Not allowed to touch the waveform tool or bidirectional control tool. butthole would call me after i did 30 of work at the shop and loading docks to ask where a fricking tool was and cuss me out only to find it was one of the sizes he just didnt fricking have or he lost it himself. I quit after i used an 18mm on a gm subframe drop and left it on a mag tray under the car. I wasnt coming back until the following day, too long for impatient butthole who somehow puts the subframe in without seeing it or using it then promptly tells me it was his daddys socket and irreplaceable.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

When I got my first job as an auto tech at a Midas shop in the Midwest, I brought all of my tools in the trunk of my wagon in clear plastic storage containers like what you put your toys in as a kid. My sockets were in some sort of bag. They weren't organised at all, I had to sit on the floor to dig through them for a tool I needed. I looked like the most idiotic person there as everyone else had real toolboxes. The shop felt some pity for me so someone brought a flimsy 4 drawer rolling craftsman thing for me to borrow. On the days that there weren't any workorders everyone was sad and feeling ridiculous for being there because they weren't making any money.
        I was too slow to actually make any money and I'd spend too long doing brake jobs because I try to pay good attention to my work and make sure everything is perfect and looking at things before putting it together. To make money though you're supposed to slap it together and not give a shit or spend any time inspecting the parts. I also had a manual caliper retractor whereas the other guys had better ones that could do it faster.
        So yeah working in the industry is like a big wiener size contest but instead of measuring your wiener you're measuring how much you've spent on fancy tools. When you start to accumulate a lot of these tools it gets to the point where you can't even quit without it costing you money because you have to rent a flatbed to move your toolbox.
        I currently do something else and just work on my friend's cars but it's the same shit because they're all cheap as shit and my job is still exhausting. If things ever improve I'd like to go back to the automotive industry if I can get away with working with things I'm reasonably good with. I like electrical/wiring issues and diagnosing/fixing issues with early fuel injection systems. Doesn't mean I can't do other things though.
        [...]
        Exactly.

https://i.imgur.com/PurMhgW.jpg

>flat rate
        you get paid for the hours the manufacturer thinks it should take to repair an issue. diag is usually always just 1 hour paid. if a Subaru with a rusted out rear crossmember comes in, and Subaru says it should only take like 3 hours to replace it, but it takes you 8 because the car is rusted together, you're only getting paid those 3 hours.
        If a Dodge Dart comes in with some mysterious intermittent electrical issue, and it takes 3 hours to figure it out, you're only getting paid that one hour. Most techs will just give up after that hour.
        >bad management
        the managers are usually selfish fricks who just want to push cars out as soon as possible. this angers everybody, including the customers.
        >low pay
        22 dollars per hour (flatrate) sounds great until it's time to do flatrate things. If you constantly get jobs that involve rusted out shitboxes that take longer to work on than booktime, you'll end up making less than a mcdonald's employee.
        >warrenty work
        warrenties are great for the customer, but not for you. you only get paid half of booktime for the job, even though the manufacturing defect or whatever isn't your fault. Subaru needs a new engine? Subaru says it takes 4 hours to swap it? You're only getting 2 of those hours.
        >But wouldn’t some shops understand it by now that they need to step up their integrity for wrenchers.
        Some of them try, a lot of them fail. It's a battle between greedy business practices, the cost of equipment and rent, and the average customer trying to find the cheapest labor. dealerships are in the best position to pay better than anyone else, but this doesn't happen because of the israelites.

Also, as a tech, you're expected to buy your own tools and tool storage. The Snap-on truck will come around and convince you to finance tools. Good tools are expensive. Having good tool storage and organizers will make you faster. but it is cutting into your shitty flatrate wage that isn't getting any higher.
        >Continued.

you can get out a car or truck mechanic has multible skills from other jobs just do one of those jobs or start working on different machines thats what my friend did other tech sectors cant find good tech guy only guys that can do what is in the book not think for them selfs most car mechanic know how to figure things out themselfs

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Allowing insurance companies to dictate time and labor is the garages fault. I had a customer bring her car to me with her insurance information. I told her that her insurance company would pay SOME of what I charge but not all. I explained that what the insurance company pays will be subtracted from what the bill totals and she would be responsible for the balance. At end of repair and my bill figured, I called the insurance company and gave them the documentation they requested and I asked how much were they paying. Gave me their balance and I subtracted that from her bill. Insurance companies do not set my fees.

8. 2 months ago
    Anouymons

cheevers on tiktok/ig convinced zoomers that a job is "slavery," "low value" and "a waste of valuable time"

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Actually fun fact, the TikTok Mechanics said the same thing as the first two replies to the OP. Here's one that I follow that's 2 hours north of NYC, he specializes in diag work for other shops and dealerships. It's kind of demoralizing when the level of knowledge is approaching tech/IT industry levels with a fraction of the pay...moreso when you have buddies getting paid 3x you do to "work from home" (read: they're posting on DA and playing videogames in between meetings)

https://www.tiktok.com/@checkenginechuckllc/video/7256131067051019566

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yep, I'm an automation mechanic and not automotive, but it is beyond infuriating to have all of this valuable knowledge and skill and be paid a fraction of a CS career job, plus I have to bust my ass every day. I try to stay grateful for all that I do have and how nice it is to be where I am and be born in the time I am in, but comparison breeds envy.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Plan is to squeeze and frick the customer over even more. That will fix the issue!
        Sure. Not the old boomer management and greedy suit mfers robbing everyone blind. People, ESPECIALLY the fricker boomers (and gen x) forgot just how ungodly inflated CEO and executive pay has gotten in the last 50yrs. Frickers are vampires. It's a trickle "up" economy. Meaning the big wigs suck up all the income and what's left is dripped down to the thirsty dumbasses. If that makes sense.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

(me)
          I completely forgot to add in insurance companies being utterly out of control and paying off politicians to frick everyone.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They're not wrong, if you work a job in the current year you're either an impoverished immigrant or your parents never loved you

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Do mechanics get paid health insurance?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I have employer paid insurance.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

My employer has very generous health benefits. It's the only reason I'm still here

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Depends. I don't get anything for healthcare (honestly fine by me haven't been to a doctor in well over a decade, and don't plan to) but previous employers did provide different levels of insurance. My older brother builds engines, where he's at now doesn't give anything for insurance but he might be leaving for a different job that would pay him I think 150 cash (don't tell uncle Sam) every month or something with the intent being he use it to pay for insurance because Obamacare kinda made it too expensive for small businesses to insure their employees. Basically it's different everywhere

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>150 cash
        AN HOUR?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>and don't plan to

Time and nature give no fricks for your plans. What is your retirement plan including medical care? What is your plan if you're injured?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>retirement plan
          Lol

>What is your plan if you're injured?
          Walk it off. If it's not something I can walk off, wasn't part of the plan.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The days of Johnny can’t read so Johnny can be a mechanic are long gone. Automotive repair is high tech now with electronic control modules on a CAN bus controlling vehicle functions. As a dealer technician, we had to learn proper diagnostics to repair correctly the first time, every time and no, you couldn’t “borrow” a control module from the parts department to try out. To fix any problem you have to know how it works. I specialized in driveability/electrical repairs including programming control modules.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Is that to say it's not worth getting an auto tech certificate if I've already got a comfy Lil office gig that pays decent?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

homie u dum
      Verification not required.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>average mechanic salary: $55,000 after tax
    >average rent: $580 a week

frick yeah love shitney mate.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>$580 a week
      what the frick? My pay is $60k/yr after tax and my rent is only $750 a month.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>only $750
        >ONLY

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

you really have to pay 15% of your salary just to work? Doesn't seem worth it

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

makes me fricken glad i got a comfy desk job. shitpost and go parts hunting at work, and wrench on my own shit in my own time at my own pace

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Same here anon.
        tempted to move into the public sector, but the access to parts here is too enticing

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Juice is hardly worth the squeeze.
    If auto techs were paid properly and car design focused more on using technology to amplify analog systems (See 90s-early 2000s) with pro-maintenance access to components then maybe we can save the industry.

We need to reduce our use of computers in cars. Utilize them as a support character rather than the main star of the show. Old techs can't teach new techs ANYTHING because a lot of skills were either not transferable (ala computers, complex sensors, volume of technology) or failed to be taught to the next generation probably due in part of the stress.

Stress from the body
    Stress from the mind
    Stress from the finances
    Stress from the soul questioning if you really made the right choice
    Stress from the constant disrespect and disregard for the humble mechanic.

I hate wrenchlet influence and lack of respect. Even the boomer techs who do good shit are disgraceful and lack humility.

• 2 months ago
      s10fag

>'if only everyone did this thing' logic
      this isnt primary school, the trade is done for

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

In less than 15 years your insurance carrier will ship your car to southeast asia for mechanical repair and tell you to figure it out for the couple months it's out of commission.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I make 3x as much as a mechanic but i'm convinced i'd be an excellent mechanic. they just don't pay enough.
    what kind of people do you think you'll get at 25 an hour? it's ridiculous

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

People don't want to make a living ripping people off. I've worked as a salesman and upselling people and shilling warranties always felt wrong.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yea but some people are just slimy pieces of shit and will do just that until they get called out on it. I only started working around selling auto parts to shops and dealerships. The amount of frickers trying to use loopholes and tricks to not pay and get the warranty is just...wtf.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I switched to generators. Low tech, pays better, only commercial and govt clients, minimal cowboy shit. Almost wrote zero but I did a gig for a traveling circus once and that thing was jerry rigged to hell.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>but I did a gig for a traveling circus once and that thing was jerry rigged to hell.
      Do tell.
      Was it WB circus?

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The auto repair industry is a race to the bottom and anyone who can be a decent auto mechanic can join the Air Force, fix aircraft then retire young with a delightful benefit package so I did. Vesting a retirement is worth killing for because so many years are spent in old age. Be ready of be screwed.

I've done auto, truck, industrial (quite fun but slow upward mobility and vulnerable to recessions) and power equipment work too but never for a career. I did take jobs after retiring for toy money and to learn more skills but none of them made me remotely question my life choices.

Many auto mechanics do well but that means opening their own business (like the used car dealer I wrenched for or my machinist who builds race engines at home making nice money).

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Marine Mechanic=/=Automotive Mechanic
    t. owns a boat

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>shit pay
    >Shitboxes get more complicated every 4 years
    >Shit hours
    >Shit for your health cuts brusies risk of death or injury by falling motors trans cars kframes
    >Shit bosses
    Even in aus its so bad from the smallest towns to capital cities

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>But wouldn’t some shops understand it by now that they need to step up their integrity for wrenchers
    LMAO Imagine being this naive.
    Every company would rather bring in illegal aliens to do shitty work for pennies than improve wages/benefits/working environment for the employees they have.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Cars are becoming incredibly (and unnecessarily) complex.

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm 26. My back is fricked. I feel like I'm 50 years old sometimes. I'm making good money just because I got lucky and nailed a good fleet job, but even then mechanics are some of the lowest paid in the company. Even the warehouse guys get paid more and all they ever do is inventory and drive a forklift all day. I have to pay for my heavy vehicle operator license, my technician license, I have to pay for at least 50 hours of seminars in order to renew my license, I had to spend almost 14k to go to school for it to begkn with, I have to pay for my own tools, I have to be available 24/7 in case something happens. I need to know how to weld, how to plumb, how to braze, I need to learn DOT regulations, I need to know manufacturer specifications, I have to keep in mind every day that one singular frick up on my part could end in serious injury or death to one or more people. It's honestly fricking moronic how much shit one has to deal with. I could have studied literally anything else and I would have gotten paid more for doing much less than what I do now. And to top it all off people act like mechanics are literally beneath everyone, the first ones to get fricked over in any company that has a fleet are literally always the fricking mechanics.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I'm 26. My back is fricked. I feel like I'm 50 years old sometimes.
      Find a highly skilled chiropractor (not a israeli grifter). Seriously. Your first adjustment will make a night/day difference.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>chiropractor
        bro shut the frick up

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Whatever dude. It helped me.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Been meaning to actually, a coworker went and he said it helped.

• 2 months ago
      s10fag

>fleet mechanic
      >look at picrel
      >steer wheels both different
      >cupped and feathered
      >ford
      go work for a dealer

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Don't know if this was aimed as an insult or not but the vehicle had been there for a month waiting on parts and it was likely that they took one of the front wheels to use the rim for another unit. Both of these wheels were bad and were changed out after I finished the engine rebuild.

• 2 months ago
          s10fag

Not an insult, but from that it looked like they were cutting corners, ford and international arent what they used to be and are pretty shit designs, its generally better to cut down on the variety of designs we work on even if you stayed with those brands.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I dunno man, they insist on running these on the Fords but they last 4 months tops before they get feathered to shit. I'm not sure if it's because it's a mud tire or if it's the weight of the boom units or if the tire brand is shit in itself.

We practically only have Fords and Internationals for the utility trucks and Chevys for the man haulers. Internationals are a b***h to diagnose and work on, after the MaxxForce shit the newer ones are exclusively Cummins engines.

• 2 months ago
            s10fag

>Commercial tires lasting 4 mo
            do the 6.7s last more or less?

24. 2 months ago
    p

all zoomers have the exact same “everything is hopeless, I hate everything, life unfair :/“ identity.

Shut the frick up and get to work

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>muh comfy bootstraps
      Shutup boomer

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Hey so my dealership has a service labor rate of $200 an hour. The mechanics are making $22 an hour. And they have to buy their own tools. Why the frick would they work for you when they can just charge $180 an hour and pocket it?

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>9 day old thread
    >68 posts
    no one cares
    stop necroposting

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

No one cares about your EV threads either chud

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

any information about being ARMY mechanic a government job might pay better and i would imagine better hours

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *