What is the cheapest car you have ever bought?

What is the cheapest car you have ever bought?

Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

1980 Ford Pinto.
    Traded a case of beer for it.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

A 1990s Chevy full sized van. Traded a broken laptop for it in the late 00s.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Dads bought me every car I have ever owned 3 so far

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Took your mom for a ride that was a cheap b***h

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>bought
    $450
    >sold
    $150

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>be zoomer
    >you will never get a shitty car for basically free

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

amerishart problem

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

back when, I was paid $6.25 an hour and a usable piece of shit was ~$1200
      you homosexual commie whiney b***h zoomers make >$15 and a usable piece of shit costs 3 grand

get fricked ain't nothing changed nor can/will it

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>3 grand
        ha.
        HA

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Problem?

I said "usable piece of shit" not used car worth fixing up.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

$400 cad. If I said what car the weebs would have a nervous breakdown.

Found one for a dollar.
          https://glensfalls.craigslist.org/cto/d/glens-falls-2016-honda-civic/7752739204.html
          >huehuehue

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Do it anon. Trigger the weebs.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>zoomers make >15/hr

holy shit I fricking wish
        maybe in chicago but not in real places

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

i live in a podunk town population 25k and i make 17 at a retail store lol
          you need to leave immediately, shit is only getting more expensive and if your local wages haven't gone up by now they never will

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

92 Chevy S10 Blazer in 2007. Old Washington State County vehicle with 112k mileage. Didn't change the oil once in the next 5 years of owning it and rolled it off a cliff after the troony blew up. $$1200 spent

rip

amerishart problem

Yeah, but not being a thirdie makes up for it and all

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Didn't change the oil once in the next 5 years of owning it and rolled it off a cliff after the troony blew up
        kinda based tbh

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>shitty car for basically free
      Meanwhile, here on the Balkans, VW cultists sell Polo Mk5's for over €5000

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

i mean that's decent for 10 y/o car in europe, no?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Im a zoomer and my first car was an old passat for 600€. Served me well for 4 years until I got a better new one

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It’s getting better but the days of 50 dollar Chargers and Impalas are never coming back

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

$750. Replaced the Camry I had from the same generation (grandpa's car). I should've gunned for $500 if I'd known before this guy was a hoarder and just parked it in the lot because he needed somewhere to park it.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Bought my first car from my mom for 450 I think? Plymouth acclaim

Bought a Elantra for 600 from some kid. Could’ve probably beat that record for car in OP if this b***h would’ve replied to a message

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

My current car was $1. Before that all my vehicles have been $500 or less.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Me and a mate put £25 in each to buy a clapped out old Ford Sierra (think it was a 2 litre) that was ready for the scrap yard.

We were 15. Spent 3 weeks tearing around in it without a licence between us. Dumped it in a canal when the engine blew up.

Good times.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Good job ya pikey dipshit

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

1.1 litre VW Polo Coupe, £350 from some smackhead looking dude on an industrial estate. Best car ever, no electronic engine management or emissions homosexualry, actually fun to drive, handled winding country roads like it was on rails, could push the speedo right up against the limiting pin.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

hyundai excel $250
    probably had a blown hg but i never found out as i sold it soon after for $300

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

1987 Nissan 200SX SE v6
    paid 1300, ended up not liking the extra weight of the v6 after redoing everything suspension/brake/and from the intake runners up.
    Sold car at loss and went back to my 4cylinder one.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Got a Mazda 626 for free in the early 00s. Purchased a R31 skyline silhouette for $800 in 2006. Datsun sunny for $500 in the 90s.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

like a 1995 pontiac sunfire. i think i paid like $500 for it in like 2017. IT ran but looked like a stolen car,

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

A V6 Alfa at about 1700 quid. Frucking stupid fast.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I bought a 200k mile 90 camry with almost no paint and fricked up hood for $850 cash ten years ago. Market here is just way too hot and always is.

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>What is the cheapest car you have ever bought?
    £50 for a Hillman Imp that wouldn't run.
    Fitted new timing chain and retimed cam, then ran it for several thousand miles before selling at a profit.

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

$1000 running and driving nc miata

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

$1000 chebby trugg from the 80s with anemic as frick early fuel injection.
    Sold for $1000 after a couple years of daily driving and making money as a work rig, glass joe transmission was going out and I couldn't be fricked. Had a neat dash that was trying something different from the usual needles.

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Aside for freebies, I bought this beauty for 100 bucks.
    Was basically just a shell when I got it

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

$400 Mazda 3 manual. Best yolo buy ever. Coldest AC on a car I’ve had to date.

Chopped the muffler off, drove that thing for 3 months and then sold it to a pizza delivery guy for $1000.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>$400 Mazda 3 manual. Best yolo buy ever. Coldest AC on a car I’ve had to date.
      Mazda 3 is good for ≤40°F and it's really odd why Mazda had such a strong A/C.

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>$10k for 2010 Mazda 3 in 2012
    >still drive it to this day
    I'd like a larger car or a much more fuel efficient car but I'm fine with it.

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

chatgpt thread

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

In constant dollars, the 2003 Buick Park Avenue I drive now. Amazing piece of work. serene even at 90, and surprisingly powerful when you put your foot down to pass. Old as it is, I doubt I could kill it with hard driving of any kind. It's weirdly self-regulating, worry-free, and has wonderful seats.

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

98 Subaru legacy for 500 bucks. Thing had nearly 300k and still ran great. Drove it around the country and crashed it into a snowbank in upstate NY. Ended up just leaving it their. A few years later I'm pretty sure I saw someone driving it.

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I had a Toyota Yaris I paid the equivalent of 900 euros for. Looked just like picrel, but is probably scrapped by now. Had it only for a few months then sold it for what I bought it for, with no exhaust as it fell off when going over a bump

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

3.5l v6 Chrysler 300 for $2k back in 2018. Despite all the abuse I’ve put it through, it’s the most reliable car I’ve ever owned. Not sure why everyone only seems to have bad things to say about the old lx platform’s engines. If they’re popular and still alive in “enriched” neighborhoods then they’re stout as frick. They need minimal maintenance to just keep going and going and going. I’ve driven it low on coolant and it’s never overheated on me, I’ve driven it low on oil, it never blew up. Stop the hate. These cars are based.

30. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

$2000 for an early 00s hyundai santa fe. it wasn't worth it

31. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My first car when I was 16. It was a 1991 lexus ls400.

4 quarters

32. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I once got a 1997 VW Polo TDI for -£20. That's not a typo, I was paid £20 to take it away. It had a fried ECU and the fella was giving it away for free, I showed up ready to tow it and it started (for the last time ever).
    He let me take it anyway, I got home, parked it up, it wouldn't start. Figured out the ECU was full of water and the pin out for the diesel shutoff solenoid was broken. I wired the shutoff directly to the battery with a kill switch under the dashboard and reaplced the ECU with an eBay special. Todl the fella that I got it off what was wrong and how I fixed it, offered to sell it back to him for the £100 the ECU cost me. He declined and instead offered to cover the cost of the ECU, and then sent me £120 for some reason.
    Great wee car, I had it about a year, sold it to a mate that had it another year before the engine fell out twice from failed engine mounts at somewhere north of 300,000 miles

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>engine fell out
      >twice
      DAS AUTO.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

meh, it made 300,000 miles. good enough

33. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

$500 for a 83' Volvo 240. This was around 04'

34. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

-1000$. I was given 1000$ with the car. It was a 2000 Camry with all shocks blown and a rotted downpipe so it ran open header. I was driving a manual '05 Corolla my buddy sold to me for a grand after he pit maneuvered a pickup with it and he bought a truck in response - needed a headlight and some dents knocked out, so I did and got me a car. His truck shat the bed, his project wasn't running and the Camry fell into his lap for free from a family member who completely neglected it. He did not enjoy being stuck in a god's loudest 4 speed auto with no suspension, and offered me 1000$ I paid and the Camry for the Corolla so he could have a manual again. I loved that slush box. First car with a sunroof, all leather interior, grandpa good looks. Never registered or insured it for about 2 years. Met my fiance in it and paradised by the dashboard light in that barge more than once. Hit a pothole and the car got louder more than once. It was so loud that if I tried to overtake people, they would try to fight me at stoplights. That car ended up having the rear passenger shock literally detonate in the lot of a shop and blew right through the trunk floor pan and ripped up the frame. Got 500$ for scrap, and used it to buy the Corolla back. That Camry was easily one of my favorite cars I've ever owned. I'll see it in Valhalla.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *