what is the obsession in the car community about lowering your car ? i am against it.

what is the obsession in the car community about lowering your car ?
i am against it.
it just feels stupid like, more dangerous. and less serious. like some kind of stupid joke cause you are real low to the ground. i dont get it. i was just in a real low honda the other day and i was like this is just dumb.

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>car was factory lowered xr6 model
    >was so low speed bumps and some dirt trails smashed the underside of the intercooler
    thanks ford, raised it up higher than most territories now kek

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just ricers doing ricey things. I think it helps them switch lanes in traffic since thats important to them since they don't know where they're going. Fricking insects I swear to god.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>muh rycerrrr
      kys brainlet
      rice comes from rice burner = jap car
      stupid newhomosexual

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There are so many examples throughout culture where practicality is sacrificed for style. Impracticality might even be a bonus, since then the style is rarer. So yes, the people who own these things probably know more than you how impractical it is. But it doesn't matter. It looks cool, and it's not ubiquitous. Just like women wearing high heels and dresses.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

main reason: looks cool
      secondary reason: morons who think having basically no suspension makes your car handle better then wonder why any bump in the middle of a turn makes them lose traction instantly.

https://i.imgur.com/7Ff9QTv.jpeg

I used to be a stancegay. I stopped caring as much about looking cool and more about being comfortable and enjoying my drive for its own sake. I don't even want to do drop springs bc they'll compromise the ride.
      It's mostly younger guys <25 who tend to do the stance thing. Adults with money go with bags lol

Problem is, it doesn't actually look cool

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Meh it’s subjective, I find that a lot of cars look better with a slight drop to them. Nothing insane with tucking wheels and the like.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Problem is, it doesn't actually look cool
        That's your opinion

• 3 weeks ago
          Greased Geese

I used to not like 93-04s but theyre coming around on me, id like to get my hands on one that's nice but maybe as a roller to build later.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

does blue haired, tattoed trannies look good to you?
          because thats what lowered cars look like to the rest of the world.

https://i.imgur.com/ZJmxcoz.jpeg

it objectively does
          you can't with a single ounce of honesty say that having wheel gap looks better

is proof, before it actually looks fast and good, this thing will fly over the road.
          after, lol needs an oil pan next week and will be one of thoose slow-ass drivers who has to do speed bumps at a 45* angle slow af.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>does blue haired, tattoed trannies look good to you?
            >because thats what lowered cars look like to the rest of the world.
            Really weird comparison but ok. Also not what I was saying

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>t. blue haired, tattoed troony
            good for you i guess, im among the so called liberals so i think you have a right to exist. hope you have a happy life and find someone who loves you.
            posted from my lifted SUV.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Cope lowered cars look better most of the time

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>wheels centered in wheel well
            looks good, as it should be

it objectively does

>wheels tucked into the wheel well
            looks like you got your fat grandma riding shotgun

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It only makes sense on the race track. IRL roads are shitty

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Your cars are hideous regardless of what the suspension is like though

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

it objectively does

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>you can't with a single ounce of honesty say that having wheel gap looks better
          Why can't I?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Because one can not honestly lie.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Something said in earnest belief can't be a lie

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeah.
          It dies.
          moron.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Second one looks off, like it's broken

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Literally does. The gap goes from being even around the wheel to smaller on top. Immediately makes me think of how much I Mexicans but at stock ride height I think about how fords svt program was cool. You're a ricer btw.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

this
          plebbitors coping hard
          >haha my stock corolla/camry is best car in the world xDDD

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Stock looks much better. Get bigger wheels if you dont want a large gap.

• 3 weeks ago
          Greased Geese

wheel should not be below the center of the arch.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>namehomosexual
            all your posts are cancer

• 3 weeks ago
            Greased Geese

eat shit im right

• 3 weeks ago
            Greased Geese

wait no i meant above

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you never are

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

At this point I think ausgay are just as bad maybe worse than namegays.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

not an argument
            go back to plebbit midwittery
            maybe bring out the 20 year old image of the silver and orange poorly modified corolla with one headlight up to totally stick it to the "ricers"
            tedious c**t

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Honestly the car needs a 3' lift just to be able to clear everyday bumps and shit

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The wheel should be concentric with the wheel well. Top looks about right, bottom looks like jorge needs new springs.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

before looks better

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

main reason: looks cool
    secondary reason: morons who think having basically no suspension makes your car handle better then wonder why any bump in the middle of a turn makes them lose traction instantly.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Better gas mileage
    t. Lowered Mirage

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

How much improvement did you see?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

For a ~60mile commute I'm doing about avg 50mpg with AC and 57mpg without AC before, after I'm doing about +2-3 to those avgs.

Im using eibach lowering springs.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That's an interesting improvement.
          Cars with "dirty" underbodies generally get significantly better aero drag when lowered, but cars with cleaner/more flat underbodies get worse. This is because a smooth floor vehicle already has low drag and a high "ground effect", so lowering such a car increases the ground effect and thus the drag. Conversely, a vehicle without a smooth floor has "bad" aero and lowering it reduces the turbulent wake hitting amd being swirled around by non smooth parts.

Basically your mirage has practically no aero underbody treatment, compared to say a modern mustang gt which should see a little worse MPGs with a lowering. This is totally normal im not shit talking, just pointing out that lowering achieves a similar effect as flat-plating the umderbody, and an already flat underbody doesnt aerodynamically improve from lowering.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Literally not going to make it.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you lower when not moving you are never gonna get towed, so that’s a positive.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the best answer is they do it because most common cars don't have it.
      haha moronic,

also a good answer.

being lower is bad. its more dangerous. the lower your car is. the more easy it is for you to die. simple as.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You posted air suspension. You can lower the car, or even raise it to be higher than factory height.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I used to be a stancegay. I stopped caring as much about looking cool and more about being comfortable and enjoying my drive for its own sake. I don't even want to do drop springs bc they'll compromise the ride.
    It's mostly younger guys <25 who tend to do the stance thing. Adults with money go with bags lol

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what other options are there for suspension
      what do police cars use ?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>what other options are there for suspension
        Kind of a silly broad question, depends on your goals
        >what do police cars use ?
        Usually heavier duty shocks and springs. They help deal with the typically increased weight, and the fact that intercpetors/patrol vehicles will often be going off road and jumping curbs

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Kind of a silly broad question, depends on your goals
          well its over for me
          because i know nothing about suspensions but i would like a good one (never)
          my goal is to have a smooth ride. care more about lane switching and turns than bumps.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>my goal is to have a smooth ride. care more about lane switching and turns than bumps.
            Keep your suspension stock and maintained. That will be the key to the best ride.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I hate it. It's impractical (inb4 skill issue, you're going to scrape) and it looks stupid honestly. I hate how it makes the wheels in the wheel well look offset as well.

I mean what are your goals? There's plenty of shock / spring combos that can make the ride more stable without too harsh a tradeoff in bumps. But if you just want comfortable stick to OEM.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

moronation.
    no way to excuse it, it cant be explained, it just is what it is.
    you can just speed by them blowing their oil pans out on speed bumps.
    most of the actually fast cars they want to look like was infact rally cars and they where slighty lifted...

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The ride height is fine, it's the hearing aid beige wrap that's criminal.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yesterday I saw a truck that I thought was a victim of wheel theft. It was so low to the ground it honestly looked like it was just resting on its axles and the bodywork was about 1cm from the ground.

Why the fug would you do this to a truck?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>1cm
      Convert to Freedom units next time

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Spics love it for some reason

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's a Mexican thing, I don't know why they do it. Maybe so people can't steal their wheels because a jack won't fit?

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

One of the most annoying things about DA is that everything has to be extreme. Like literally everything has to be 0 or 100. Do you know there's such a thing as middle ground? Did you know you can lower your car without laying frame and tucking cambered wheels with stretched tires?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If you only lowered it a little nobody would know you had lowered it, which is the whole point.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Greased Geese

thinkin bout possibly cutting the front coils, no idea why it sits so high in the front, it looks almost like a roller but it has a bigass cast iron inline 6 and like 160lbs of 1/4 wall push bar

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It isnt high, the wheel arch is just higher up to facilitate steering, look closely at that body line and how it relates to the arches.

Would be sick with some real crazy rake though

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>why do people like things I don't like
    >the thread

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lifted is objectively better anyway, not like any of these "lowered" builds are cars that get tracked anyway (of which, being too low would be a detriment at that)

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>not like any of these "lowered" builds are cars that get tracked anyway
      right thats why they lower rally cars for concrete tracks
      why the frick is everyone on DA a fricking moron that just posts bullshit? youre an idiot c**t

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Lowering a rally car an inch or two is far different than dumping your car as low as it goes to make a 'stance car' you dumb frick

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>moves the goalposts to "stance"

Lowered

I don’t know why you are having problems with this.

because you sound stupid when "lowered" and "slammed" are basically the same thing with a massive grey area in between

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If you can’t understand the difference I don’t know what I can tell you. Pic related is slammed.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

And lowered is very different.

You are just being obtuse or an idiot. Probably both

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>car that isnt bagged.jpeg
            now explain the difference without pictures
            use mm

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

How do you know it isn’t bagged? Very well could have air suspension. Hell some old Mercedes have air struts with bags for ride height and comfort. Slammed/bagged has to do with that moronic tucked up look most of the time. Depends on the build and such, usually bagged/slammed are more extreme but I’m not gonna sit here and say 1 inch clearance is bagged an 1.2 is lowered.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I’m not gonna sit here and say 1 inch clearance is bagged an 1.2 is lowered.
            exactly because you talk shit
            I also guarentee you that mr2 isnt bagged

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Whatever you say busrider.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

? we talked about my cars ride height
            you are a bitter loser

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No it just dawned on me that I’m probably just arguing with some Albanian who owns a stock 2008 ford mondeo who thinks and lowering is the same and is detestable.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

that wouldn't change the fact you use "lowered" and "slammed" like the are distinctive different things
            you also kept using bagged cars as your examples of "slammed"
            my guess is youre early 20's and ethnic
            t. Ausgay v8 commo

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They are distinctive things you dumb roofricker, bagged and slammed are interchangeable words but not all lowered cars are on springs. Therefore they can be called “bagged”.

Also no, Western Europe white mid 20’s

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>bagged and slammed are interchangeable words
            so youve proven me right
            nice own goal

Not him but that has nothing to do with being a ricer

rice = rice burner = jap car
            cope

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They are interchangeable words but I wouldn’t call them the same.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

okay so explain the grey area difference

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Style as previously stated above.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>They are interchangeable words
            >but they mean different things

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>rice = rice burner = jap car

Other people eat rice too. You're still a ricer if you rice out a mustang.

Race
            Inspired
            Cosmetic
            "Enhancement"

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Race
            >Inspired
            >Cosmetic
            >"Enhancement"
            so why are chrome wheels, altezza taillaights and neons "rice" theyre not race inspired.
            you c**ts use "ricer" as "modifications i dont like"
            rice comes from rice burner simple as

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're a ricer in denial and no amount of cope will solve that. Ricer doesn't mean japanese. You're wrong. Stop posting.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

that is a backronym. 'rice' was just a racist jab at japanese cars with small engines that were trying to be quick. then it became people who tried to make their cars look fast, then the term spread to cars from all countries, then all of those people took their extra cash that would go into useless mods and now spend it on doordash, onlyfans, game microtransactions, etc.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>then the term morphed into "modifications i dont like"
            exactly

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>running to europe to escape ricerdom
            not how it works. being a ricer is in your DNA. theres no brands involved you stupid ass lane switching homosexual. are you indian? be honest

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

wait no i meant above

^frick kind of meem is this lamo. dude solved a captcha for this shit

you "people" are literal morons
            indians should be banned from using the internet

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

kys you homosexual ricer, go shill your gay little stance bullshit somewhere else you lane switching homosexual

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

do you switch lanes if you're behind a semi

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you dont get to be the pillar of civilication without commitment. i pick my lane 1 time, if you want to race, line up.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>if you want to race, line up.
            I can't, you're stuck behind a semi lmao

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

autism
            how is "lane switching" bad? you keep saying it like it means something

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>how is "lane switching" bad?
            you wouldnt know, jeet. go eat a cowshit sandwich btw. you love cows huh

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>you wouldnt know
            evidently neither do you
            did you hear it from a fellow plebbitor?

>the Australian is so poor he can’t afford anything new

Color me surprised

kek
            post finance repayments on your new piece of shit you stupid roastie

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>>did you hear it from a fellow plebbitor?
            brother look at traffic in your shithole lamo, theres no order since you lower races cant even. just keep bringing it to the civil world though, its your destiny, its why you exist. lane switching homosexual, ricer.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>brother look at traffic in your shithole lamo
            plenty of tuff aus and nip cars

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

do you give every other driver the angry chud face as they pass you

• 3 weeks ago
            Greased Geese

idk what your disagreement is but you're probably wrong and a gay

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>namehomosexual that never posts anything of value

>t. Has to pay 120k for a pickup truck and has beginner licenses for motorcycles.

imagine buying anything new
            post repayment schedule on your shitheap cuck

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the Australian is so poor he can’t afford anything new

Color me surprised

• 3 weeks ago
            Greased Geese

you dont post anything but dogshit you flaming c**t

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I find it strange that a thread about lowered suspension is hit with nearly the same amount of moronic forced irritating troll bullshit as a political thread
            >muh lane switching rycerrr
            its like they want to make it as unusable as possible wherever you are

just have a nice day loser

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

have you ever wondered why traffic looks the way it does in your country?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Pic related is slammed.
            its bagged.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lmao, that fricking hack job. At least let someone with steady hands do it.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it's about being able to lower and raise the car. which is nice for a car that is modified but also sees lots of miles

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

People who insist stock cars look better are jealous poorgays who either can't afford modifications or bought unpopular cars ignored by the aftermarket. It's cope. Plain and simple. No one with an IQ over 80 would look at a car like this and honestly believe the suspension looks "like it's broken" because it doesn't have 4 inches of wheel gap. It's common knowledge that the highest level of performance cars all have low clearance because it lowers the center of gravity and the stiffer suspension doesn't need to travel as much and it gives air less space to flow underneath the car which reduces lift at higher speeds. These are objectively true facts. Preferring lanky tall ass cars means you prefer having a higher cog and less stability in corners and at high speeds. This is why no one can honestly prefer it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

ricer. You listen to rap, switch lanes a lot and have no tools.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Post car

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>switch lanes a lot
        I keep seeing this become the new way to bash people on DA but I don't even get what it means. Don't tell me you sit behind slow-moving trucks while everyone is passing.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>keep seeing this
          And you will for the next few years till I forget about it
          >Don't tell me you sit behind slow-moving trucks while everyone is passing.
          The white man, known as the pillar of society, picks his lane once, all that lane switching is opening yourself up to unnecessary liabilities but more importantly you look like a insect brained Black person or woman. Keep it up btw you will make it to your destination so much sooner than white men across the country. Dumbass fricking ricer

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>insect brained Black person or woman
            Don't you have a mom?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

my mom still has some insect tendencies , like applying the throttle too abruptly, but my dad taught her well for the most part. Kys btw.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>my mom still has some insect tendencies
            son of the year

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>can't criticize mommy
            kys you underage homosexual, go switch lanes off a cliff

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I HATE MY MOM!!!
            You're the underage homosexual here lmao, you should grow out of it though

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>you should grow out of it though
            most people dont
            men and women alike

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

NTA but I do sit behind trucks if I am driving long distance so long as they aren't slow as frick and I'm not trying to have fun with the act of driving. Very relaxing way of getting from A to B.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You make this massive wall of cope just to use a picture of a stock car.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/90Zl0H2.jpeg

thats a stock car.
        it looks good, because its stock.
        you slamming your grandmas skoda to the ground doesnt look good, it just looks like your grandma in her clapped out skoda driving with boken springs and too much load.

Damn I really underestimated the mental gymnastic ability you guys have. "This car with 3 inches of ground clearance and no wheel gap looks bad because it's not stock" and "This car with 3 inches of ground clearance and no wheel gap looks good because it is stock" was definitely not a space on my bingo board.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Motherfricker you're the one who's doing insane mental gymnastics here. You begin with this bold opening in your post like it's the end all be all,
          >People who insist stock cars look better are jealous poorgays who either can't afford modifications or bought unpopular cars ignored by the aftermarket
          And you post a fricking stock car

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>insane mental gymnastics
            Except not.
            Low good.
            Not low not good.
            Do you really struggle to understand this?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Then just say that, don't shift goalposts when people call you out for your poorly made post. Making this big grandstand about how people insist that stock cars look better is some poor cope and using a bone stock car as your image is dumb as frick

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You can hound on this stock or not stock point all you want but we all know that it's just a deflection method from the original topic. You painted yourself into a corner but I'm not ADHD enough to let your weasel your way out of it. Some people have attention spans longer than 30 seconds.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the original topic
            You mean how you're deflecting from your original post where you made this big statement that people only say they like the look of stock cars as they are bitter poorgays? I wasn't sure if you were trying to make an ironic joke by using an image of a stock Lexus LFA as your image

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

you think its about ground clearance?
          cars with wheels and wheel wellls made accordingly just look better than cars not made so, they just look heavily loaded. no one thinks a heavy loaded car is fast or cool?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

thats a stock car.
      you slamming your grandmas skoda to the ground doesnt look good, it just looks like your grandma in her clapped out skoda driving with boken springs and too much load.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

this
        plebbitors coping hard
        >haha my stock corolla/camry is best car in the world xDDD

ricer

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>muh rycerrrr
          kys brainlet
          rice comes from rice burner = jap car
          stupid newhomosexual

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I thought we were talking about lowered cars not slammed. If a stock car and a lowered car have the same clearance doesn’t that make the stock car just as bad???

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

that things obviously bagged

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I like to think of that as a triumph of US infrastructure services
      even people as manic, obnoxious and moronic as are afforded the capability of driving their sad crippled car and not get stuck on every second parking lot entrance
      makes me proud to have stolen a job from an american

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cars all look better lowered.
    Slammed looks gay as frick though.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

have fun explaining the difference between lowered and slammed idiot

Looks incredibly moronic and is very impractical.
      When I see this shit I always laugh at the thought of these homosexuals driving across speed bumps and potholes.

>Looks incredibly moronic
      obviously it doesnt you homosexual plebbitor

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

absolutely seething lmao

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>people take it to such an extreme that it completely ruins handling.
        like you'd fricking know pissant
        [...]
        >just do a donk bro
        kys moron

it is hilarious seeing ricer shitters having a tantrum defending their dogshit looking car mods

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>ricer
          you dont know what that means and your car is a shitbox

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/90Zl0H2.jpeg

thats a stock car.

Slammed

https://i.imgur.com/LZgbIO9.jpeg

Cope lowered cars look better most of the time

Lowered

it objectively does

Lowered

https://i.imgur.com/Aomajbr.jpeg

Yesterday I saw a truck that I thought was a victim of wheel theft. It was so low to the ground it honestly looked like it was just resting on its axles and the bodywork was about 1cm from the ground.

Why the fug would you do this to a truck?

Slammed

https://i.imgur.com/b2BXqpi.jpeg

what is the obsession in the car community about lowering your car ?
        i am against it.
        it just feels stupid like, more dangerous. and less serious. like some kind of stupid joke cause you are real low to the ground. i dont get it. i was just in a real low honda the other day and i was like this is just dumb.

Slammed

It’s not that hard to distinguish moron.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

so bags = slammed
          frickwit

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The thing is that bags are adjustable, does not necessarily mean slammed just that they get used in those cases a lot more since it’s a look they go for. I feel like I would love some bags on my car as I could raise it going over speed bumps then lower it back down for normal driving.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>does not necessarily mean slammed
            that was what you just said
            now try explain the massive grey area between lowered and slammed

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Slammed is really tucking the tires up into the wheel wells of a vehicle. Lowered is less heinous and still keeps some of the usability of the vehicle. Although bags just get raised when you are driving so I guess it really doesn’t affect it too much.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Slammed is really tucking the tires up into the wheel wells of a vehicle.
            right my car tucks tyre at the rear but the front sits flush
            is my car just lowered or "slammed" oracle?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Lowered

I don’t know why you are having problems with this.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>obviously it doesnt you homosexual plebbitor
        It looks moronic because it is moronic, and you are moronic for thinking otherwise.

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks incredibly moronic and is very impractical.
    When I see this shit I always laugh at the thought of these homosexuals driving across speed bumps and potholes.

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's a lowbrow trend for low iq people, appeals to the lowest common denominator. Lowering your car is like the pop music of car mods. It's cheap and everywhere and most of it is tasteless, sucks, and appeals only to people with low aspirations. Always has been. A small degree of lowering is often decent for handling but people take it to such an extreme that it completely ruins handling.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>people take it to such an extreme that it completely ruins handling.
      like you'd fricking know pissant

Stock looks much better. Get bigger wheels if you dont want a large gap.

>just do a donk bro
      kys moron

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>like you'd fricking know pissant

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

saying im mad means frick all to anyone
          youre a pleb

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

keep ranting about how your precious low being laid low, little rageboy.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

like the npc redditor cretins you are you like pigeon holing things
            this practice is not only gay but soulless.
            enjoy the commonprostitute

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>so mad he's now ranting incoherently about reddit
            kek. Why are stancegays so easy to buttboil

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>another u mad
            so tedious

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's observable reality, anon.

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

fricking ricers

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

dont talk about shit you dont know about cuckold

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

all you do is switch lanes like a frantic moron, you're too scared to line up. LED loving, infotainment discussing, ricer

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

my car isnt japenese
          try again

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not him but that has nothing to do with being a ricer

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

what does any of that mean

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I already scrape when hitting bumps and have to be careful of curbs and stuff with my stock car, why would i want to have to go even slower and at even more of an angle everywhere? Plus speed bumps. Too much stress.

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Performative performance.
    NPCs see that performance cars are lowered compared to trucks or land yachts and naively assume that lowering a car further will equal even more performance, not understanding that the suspension is a vital part of performance and that it needs room to cycle.
    They'll do the same with wings with no airfoil, random spoilers, and loud intakes and exhausts.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>i googled "ricer" and saved one of the first tired old images
      post 20XX soulless cuckbox

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Ok

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

shitbox girls car
          I should have known

Style as previously stated above.

>style
          kek what c**t?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

We have explained the difference between the two multiple times, that shitty tuck into the wheel wells and wanting to touch the ground is slammed look, generally no advantages to it, something like

https://i.imgur.com/3pAK5p7.jpeg

Slammed is really tucking the tires up into the wheel wells of a vehicle. Lowered is less heinous and still keeps some of the usability of the vehicle. Although bags just get raised when you are driving so I guess it really doesn’t affect it too much.

is just lowered and can provide better handling is properly done.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>We have explained the difference
            youve done a vague attempt at it
            like your mate said youre using interchangable words

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There's degrees of lowering. Slammed/bagged is extremely lowered, for Hispanic looks with total disregard for performance.

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

slamming, not lowering, is aesthetic thing most people do it because something about a ground hugging car just looks cool for some reason.
    Lowering is a performance thing, I put 30% stiffer .75 inch lower springs on when I changed the worn out shocks and struts with BSR DS' and modified the toe and camber plates. Car handles like a dream on the pilot 4 AS that went with the whole kit.

Slamming, lowering, knowing the diff can save your life if youre in one of those shitty street takeovers.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>slamming, not lowering
      grey area between the two
      no distinctive difference
      you sound moronic

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>grey area
        Bullshit and you know it.
        Slamming is to drop a car as much as possible and reduce wheel gap as much as possible to the detriment of perf and regular drivability.
        Proper lowering is a fine tuned adjustment that gives the vehicle decent normal drivability and considerably better performance.
        My car still has ~4.5 inch of clearance and can fit 245x45s on 18x8.5s without issue or any further fitment modification.
        A slammed car just fricks it all up for the sake of ground hugging and minimal wheel gap.

But you know that and are just being an butthole.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

youre trying to explain a grey area between interchangeable words
          you just like pidgin holing things

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

your ass is just a pigeon hole what about that

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

noooooooooo

You're a ricer in denial and no amount of cope will solve that. Ricer doesn't mean japanese. You're wrong. Stop posting.

youre like 20? go ask your dad about it internet brain NPC

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Saturdays on DA

>your ass is a pigeon hole
    >noooooo?

Arent the majority of this board between 25 and 45 years old?

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

^frick kind of meem is this lamo. dude solved a captcha for this shit

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>this is what happens when you have to live in Australia and you pretty much only have holdens as fun cars.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

?
        we have everything the rest of the world has you coping idiot kalergi mongrel

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

dont ever reply to my post again kangaroo fricker

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

kys dumb c**t

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>t. Has to pay 120k for a pickup truck and has beginner licenses for motorcycles.

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

kys, ricer

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>any modification is le rice
      why is this pushed so hard here?
      you are morons

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

bitch, springs arent a mod. neither are your chinkshit dampers lamo kys you lane switching moron

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>springs arent a mod
          technically they are you seething samehomosexual

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>springs arent a mod and dampers are chinkshit
          Right that's why I dropped almost 3 seconds of lap time at my local track after doing suspension work.
          You're a moronic autistic, so this probably doesn't make sense to you,
          But gaining 2.5 MPH in slow corners and almost 4 MPH overall in average lap speed is a SIGNIFICANT increase, from stuff you say is "not a mod"

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why is everything so low quality on here

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It’s what happens when we let the prisoners have a crack at life.

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

^lane switcher

31. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

^currently stuck in traffic while everyone is passing him

32. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

kys stance homosexual

33. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lmaoing at all the stancelet ricelet gaplet, tool less homosexuals in this thread

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

post tools

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My tools are a fricking mess i did my front brakes and rotors today, dont even have an 18mm socket so I had to remove kinda stuck caliper bracket bolts with a fricking 6 inch wrench. That sucked but my brakes are good now, OG rotors at almost 140k miles would grind at high speed hard braking and shudder a bit if trying to creep slowly.

I dont have an impact, or air tools, or fancy caliper contractors just a basic c clamp. I dont have spring compressors. I am missing some socket and wrench sizes. Way too many copies of cheap socket sets 4 to 16mm in size etc.

Thankfully i do have a rubber mallet, the front driver rotor was a bit rust locked on the wheel threads and needed a bit of tap tapping to coerce.
        And thank god for PB blaster or i couldve never got the 18mms off with that small wrench amd would have totally rounded the worn out 14mm bolt on the passenger side upper caliper slide pin/bolt.

Anyways you were saying about tools?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>post tools
        don't ever try to be like me you brainlet ricer. It's impossible. You're at the bottom, I'm at the top. You're a lane switching Black person and I'm the pillar of civilization, trendsetter of DA.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

you have no tools, if you did you'd post em

34. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

looks better
    slightly improves handling and stability

plan on slightly lowering my alfa once I make it roadworthy

35. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

seems to me like there are two main camps. Lowering for performance, or lowering for cosmetic reasons. I lowered for improved handling.

36. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lowered cars handle better, obviously. The issue is a street is not a NASCAR track - potholes and speed bumps can easily tear up the exhaust or oil pan, if you aren't careful. Then you've gotta add heavy duty springs, to compensate and that destroys your handling, anyway.

37. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

DA loves to say lowered cars are ruined and anything truck related must be a mexican.

38. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There is a HUGE difference between lowering, and slamming, of which the vast majority of this board(i.e. busriders) know nothing about.

39. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Kek fricking ricelet stancelet slowgaylet grandpalet momlets, "i swear to 'god.'"

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *