what is with people automatically thinking about penis sizes when they see a truck?

what is with people automatically thinking about penis sizes when they see a truck?

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

trucks are part of gender affirming treatment so it’s natural to wonder what else is wrong with the driver

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's just a European thing. Nobody from a relevant country cares about pickup driver's dick size.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They are thinking about penises all the time, and since they hate trucks the driver must have a small one.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The biggest pick ups are driven by the shortest guys or they're small in some other way (dick or no muscles). Always without fail. I just want my small/midsized truck and be left alone.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

bus riders and europoors seethe at the concept of ordinary Americans having access to trucks and cheap gasoline since it runs anathema to their nanny state culture. It’s a tale as old as time. 50 years ago it was large American sedans that drank gas. Now it’s large American trucks that drink gas. They’ll cope and seethe and I’ll keep driving my hummer because I don’t concern myself with the thoughts of plebs

>prepare for the inevitable seething and plebbit spacing le truck memes

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Normal people don't. People with deep-seated psychological issues do.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ask yourself why you care in the first place. Happiness comes from within, not others.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Me personally, I'm always sizing up another man's penis size whenever I come in contact with them. Often you can catch an outline if they're wearing casual clothing like tracksuit pants or soft shorts, it's good to know I'm comfortably larger than 90% of the men I meet.
    Everything they say about Truck owners is true, they are by far the smallest group on average (not including race).

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What is it with people buying trucks to advertise their small penis?

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drive a diesel truck and have a big dick, it feels good

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>what is with people automatically thinking about penis sizes when they see a truck?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>buying a Toyota truck
      bad move, brown people truck
      idk why Mexicans and browns love Toyotas so much, I have a couple Toyota trucks and they are meh

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Because they don't break down, vato.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>3.0 head gasket explodes into confetti
          >4runner ball joint snaps like a toothpick and rolls you on the freeway

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Works on my Toyota, ese. Maybe you should learn how to drive, homie.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

lmao a chick I work with was out getting groceries and her ball joint fricked off and she drove over her own wheel in the middle of an intersection.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

damn I'm stoned I forgot to mention it was a 4runner

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because when you make the vehicle you drive your whole identity, especially one emphasizing your supposed masculinity, people start to wonder if you aren't compensating for something.
    Take EV drivers for example. Many of them go on and on about how good it is for the environment that they are driving around an electric car. However, does that mean that they aren't compensating for something else? Some just try to attach themselves to the perceived "genius" of Elon Musk, so that they appear smarter, even though they are all manlets. Wouldn't you think that this may be some sort of compensation tool? For example. When people look at my car, it always comes off as a way to compensate for the fact that I myself am very slow. They are correct. I cannot run anymore, but my car can. In the same way, a lot of truck drivers can't pull pussy anymore, but their truck can pull the world, and that's got to have at least .05% pussy in it.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>have to climb into stock gmt400 with my tiny manlet frame
    >wonder if women are constantly thinking about my penis size when im just hauling scrap around in a shitty farm beater

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Having a sense of nuance and understanding that classes of vehicles have varying use cases (most of which do not require the full theoretical operational and spatial capacity of a vehicle to be utilized at every second) demands too much cognitive capacity and emotional maturity for the mode normgroid to process. There are real uses for pick-up trucks.
    Despite not being a roughnecked, blue collar worker myself I have very clearly seen them used in person for jobs that could not easily be substituted with another vehicle - for example, any job that requires you to ferry a ladder so large that it can't even fit in your bed (pic related). I can intuitively understand why someone would prefer this method to address this particular need rather than the alternative options.
    On the other hand, there absolutely are people who use pick-ups for purposes that don't really require or could be better suited for another vehicle class. But unless the vehicle has an obvious visual signifier (i.e. the truck is lifted for vanity purposes) you can't immediately identify if that person actually "needs" that truck or not.
    A truck's bed not being filled 100% of the time at the exact that you in particular see it is not sufficient evidence that it is never or insufficiently utilized for its intended functions. For a specific type of notably insufferable person this is nearly impossible to understand. So what you get is "haha small penis", because actually having a real discussion concerning the details of design, utility, and labor necessities is not what a disingenuous person whose primary aim is to be miserable and annoy other people does.

And I know that typing this all out makes me seem like a fart huffing homosexual (I am), but explaining this in as exact terms as I want to requires it.

tl;dr A lot of people love getting "owns" on perceived "enemies" while saying or accomplishing nothing of value. Also, they have a weird psychosexual fixation with genitals.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Someone who doesn't feel big and powerful in real life wants to feel big and powerful on the road. It applies to fast cars too. Buying a car that's way too big is the same as buying one way too fast. They just want to feel what it's like to dominate other people for once because their lives are pathetic.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *