what is your approved GPS trackers?

what is DA approved GPS trackers?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

I have AirTags in all my cars and trucks and my tool box and tool bags
    I pull the speakers out of them and hide them really well to where you need tools to access them
    Works amazing

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The AirTag range is less than half a mile. How does that work if a thief drives away father than that?

• 2 weeks ago
        [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

That’s not how an AirTag works

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They network with any Apple devices within range

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I have an android... so its useless. Tiles are a scam by israelites.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

My wife and BIL are always buying the latest Apple shit so that they can "upgrade" me with hand-me-downs
            The last phone I bought was an HTC phone that ran Windows

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>wife and bull-in-law

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

airtags will connect to any phone when the device thinks it is lost/stolen
            your android phone has an option, somewhere, to tell you when it detects tracking/location devices

You're an idiot

airtags will literally warn the person being tracked because they aren't meant as anti-theft or a way for you to spy on your boyfriend

The "broadcast to any phone" thing is so people can know when they are being stalked, say by a lunatic or ex gone crazy.
            Letting criminals (assuming theyre that smart) know the thing they stole is being tracked by cops is just a bonus.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Letting criminals (assuming theyre that smart) know the thing they stole is being tracked by cops is just a bonus.

The only thing it's going to do is make them rip out random elements in order to find the tracker, failing that they'd trash the car out of spite.

By the time you get the cops to actually look at your gay ass find my app the car will already be in a different state

• 2 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>bro just let them have your heckin car you heckin bigot
            >stop being so heckin racist!
            Go back any time
            Anyone who steals my shit is getting their ass beat

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>rip out
            >trash car
            Again, assuming they're even smart enough to understand and get/see the notice, people are way more likely to abandon the car.
            If they will wreck it or trash it or what else was probably pre-determined. Seems those "urban youths" who thief a joyride usually intentionally crash the car before running away anyways.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Fine. Hopefully they total it so Geico just pays out.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Geico just pays out
            Lmao, good luck with that.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It hasnt been a problem

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Samsung has their own version that works the same way. It's great. I track my car with it.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Not an applegay but I think any iphone in range of the airtag will pick it up and report it back to you.
        The thing is now thieves are now using airtags to track possible target vehicles to follow them to steal later. To the point where apple and even android and implementing alerts to people if an airtag is following them. Like if your car get tagged by a thief.
        So I bet a thief with something of yours will get the same notification about your hidden airtag.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

If you're going to bother with airtags you might as well get remotely activated tear gas nozzles

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

you read that on facebook gramps?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

the verge

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I have AirTags in all my cars and trucks and my tool box and tool bags
        I pull the speakers out of them and hide them really well to where you need tools to access them
        Works amazing

btw you can buy open source airtags for $2 each. they work on the apple network (pingable etc). I bought a pack of 10 and put them everywhere. I have another pack of 10 shipping

• 2 weeks ago
          [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

Link?
          I’d like to take a look, if there were some that were smaller or not round but rectangular that would be nice
          I kinda wanna jam one into the grip of my Glock

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I need them to work cross platform, Apple and Android.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You're an idiot

airtags will literally warn the person being tracked because they aren't meant as anti-theft or a way for you to spy on your boyfriend

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

And you can't figure out how that might be a theft deterrent?

• 2 weeks ago
        [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>phone says they’re being tracked
        >can’t find the tracker because I hit it behind shit with tools
        >forced to abandon car because they won’t wanna meet me
        Seems good to me?
        I’ve had it in all my cars for a year and that shit is based as frick

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Utban Youth steals your car.
          >after 20 minutes his phone alerts him to an airtag.
          Let's see, what options does the urban youth have...
          1)
          >pull over immediately to the nearest parking lot and abandon car.
          2)
          >drive fast and erratic believing the cops know where he is and will be behind him any second now.

• 2 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

Urban youth can’t drive my cars, they’re all manuals with kill switches installed

is there one you can buy that runs off the 12v of the car instead of gaywad watch batteries and doesnt have a subscription?

AirTag battery lasts a year and a 10 pack of batteries is 5 bucks off Amazon

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Urban Youths can still hot wire your shit and make it halfway down the block before it dies.
            I chased my 5spd down on foot in a pair of boxers because they kept stalling.
            I know her exhaust note and woke up when I heard it.
            If you think you can hide a kill switch where nobody can find it then you should look at some interior cams of a pair of crackheads.

Go ahead and sit in the driver's seat.
            Run your fingers around.
            You can hit every square inch of the interior in 2 minutes.
            You ain't hiding shit.

• 2 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

Bro they aren’t hot wiring shit, my shit doesn’t even have ignition coils lmao
            You definitely aren’t finding my kill switch and you definitely aren’t figuring out how to turn my Bosch P pump on lol

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Dude has his shit wired like Mad Max
            Get off the meth bro.

• 2 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

No meth here just a fully loaded workshop on a multi acre lot pumping out engine swaps and custom fabrication
            Get good and get an iPhone 15 pro max pleb

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>no meth
            >replies instantly
            Post forearm

• 2 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

You just replied as fast as I did tho

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>thinking being mechanically literate and overly cautious is crackhead tier
            Pick up a wrench homosexual

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

any thief would just burn it down out of spite

• 2 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

Whatever u gotta say 2 make yerself feel better bby girl

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

did you honestly think i was trying to make an "own" on you?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I will agree you have the least likely vehicles on DA to be stolen.
            There's no parts in your shitheap collection worth the effort to strip and nobody wants to be seen driving one so they won't even be targeted for joyrides.
            I guess you won this game.

• 2 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>no parts worth stealing
            U wot?
            https://dynomitediesel.com/products/copy-of-dodge-94-98-5-9l-12-valve-stage-1-injector-set-dynomite-diesel
            This just the fuel pump, not counting the Dana 80 rear and the nv4500hd trans or the 6bt engine
            80s Toyota pickups and XJs are also prime for theft especially with how much money I’ve dumped into the XJ and how much Mexicans love old Toyotas

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Replacement bumper for a 2024 camry costs more than everything you've put into your piece of shit.
            You're literally talking about parts you've scavenged from junkyards.
            Why do tweakers always think their garbage builds of random parts has value?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Copium overdose imminent

• 2 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

U wot?
            There’s like 20k in the XJ and it’s not even done yet, and the dodge Cummins, those go for around 10k
            I most daily a 2020 jetta 6spd though

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>20k in the XJ
            Hahahahahahahhaaha
            It's literally a $200 junkyard engine and ebay turbo.
            $19k in meth so you can tweak out on it al night doesn't count towards the production cost.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

there's that coperdose

• 2 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

what are you talking about?
            I have 2020 rubicon axles with e lockers for the front and rear
            https://www.ebay.com/itm/134927730627
            just the adapter plate for the diesel swap was 1500 dollars, turbo was another 1k, Land Rover injection pump was 1k, aluminum wheels and 35s were 1300, wheels were 1k, jeep itself was 1200, rock sliders, transmission, engine all swapped out
            that shit adds up bro
            not to mention I've replaced the transmission and transfer case before I decided to do manual with np231

• 2 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

oh yeah and the re-gear and the axle swap I did before even going with the new rubicon axles, all that getting thrown away or sold off

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It better have been for trump moronic tripgay

• 2 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

of course it was

Deranged enough that an anonymous image board is the only place they can get validation. Who else is willing to fall for the most obvious bait.

cry some more for me lol
            this thread is about trackers, you're the dumb frick who turned it off topic moron

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>turned it off topic
            Different anon.
            I know, it's difficult to keep track of all the people who despises you.

• 2 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>I know, it's difficult to keep track of all the people who despises you.
            oh, which on topic posts are yours?
            go back and quote them

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>last response in the thread is 2 hours ago.
            >AIDS homosexual responds to my post instantly
            Get off the meth dude.

• 2 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>can't quote a single post
            yeah, thought so
            men with money and trucks are posting in this thread, no room for nocar notrucks like you here buddy, keep pushing

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Lol.
            You rent a house next to a Walmart and you're entire shitbox collection is worth less than a new F150 or Ram- which are being sold to high school kids working at Mcdonalds.
            You think you "have money" because you didn't have to suck dick behind a taco bell dumpster for rent money for once in your life.

• 2 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

I don’t rent anything I just bought a house on a multi acre lot with a detached garage and a barn for my shop
            You seem to have me confused with someone else

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Meth is great before sexxxy tyme tho

• 2 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

https://i.imgur.com/Nl9es6N.jpeg

oh yeah and the re-gear and the axle swap I did before even going with the new rubicon axles, all that getting thrown away or sold off

oh yeah also the bumpers I bought and the selectable electronic sway bar, that sway bar alone was like 1500 dollars, it's nice because you can turn it on and off from inside the cabin though

• 2 weeks ago
      Greased Geese

is there one you can buy that runs off the 12v of the car instead of gaywad watch batteries and doesnt have a subscription?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Batteries mean you won't have a constant parasitic drain and also you can hide them in bonkers weird places

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Airtags don't use a subscription

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

anything that's not an airtag or tile will at least require a LTE line for reasons that should be obvious to you

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Chipolo.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

neither of those are GPS trackers, moron.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>they just finna trash it anyways n shieeeet homie, don't botha wit dat airtag shieet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLAlxfWjOFg
    Make sure you're armed if you end up trying to track your car, lest you become more than just a theft victim
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ4vvICPBy0
    Or find yourself in a self-defense situation
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sefZTH6mmXo

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They didn't even charge that dude in Texas that roasted his car thief at his own place
      Property theft laws in a lot of places still protect the owners if the thief aggresses when confronted

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

As they should, which makes me thankful I don't live in states that don't recognize property rights

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

trips tell truths
          I've said it before, the fence around our house isn't there for OUR protection...

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i keep an airtag on my outdoor cat. he comes running inside when i use the tone option.
    all you anons keeping tags on personal property need to move out of the basketball court.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Air tag is not a gps tracker, dum dum

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There is real chinese gps trackers (real triangulate from real satellite dats)that has 2/3/4g capability to call home AND remotely shut down fuel pump. Just sayin

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why is every tripgay cancer?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Deranged enough that an anonymous image board is the only place they can get validation. Who else is willing to fall for the most obvious bait.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get an extra phone, wire it inside the frame.
    Instantly trackable, plus handy in case of an emergency, or even could be used to track your regular phone should THAT get lost or stolen.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Basin of the Citrus is small.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *